• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons Ch. 07

Dark Horizons Ch. 07

December 27 afternoon

Maggie seemed nervously ebullient all afternoon long. After not fucking Marcus in several days, they had shared an intense, intimate coupling. Part of her happiness was undoubtedly due to the fact that she was giving her body to the man who had put his black seed deep in her, breeding her with his black child. In my experience, there seems to be an extra sexual charge for a woman during pregnancy to give herself to the man whose child she is carrying.I remember the glow and the level of intense and constant sexual hunger Maggie experienced years ago when she was carrying our daughter Jennifer.

Coming downstairs to the family room, dressed in a terry shorty robe, she was now exhibiting the same level of high sexual tension, pheromones broadcasting both need and desire Although I knew she was no longer interested in being my bed mate, my pale penis was erect, straining hard against my trousers.

Maggie moved with lithesome grace to the sofa where I sat, settling softly on my lap, her right arm gracefully sliding over my shoulders, touching me to the core of my male fiber as I felt her skin on mine, the soft feel of her arm warm against the skin of my neck. Her small hand massaged my neck and the sexual tension, instead of leaving my body, intensified. My member now hurt from the need to be inside this woman so sexually desirable in her fecund condition. Her soft rump rested comfortably on my lap and I knew she could feel my intense need.

I could feel the heat of her ass spreading over my thighs and lap, raising my level of aching need and hoped that my hand lightly massaging her body, and my hard little penis, though smaller and less satisfying than the cock she constantly craved and climaxed on, was sending her signals as well.

Her terrycloth robe, loosely opened reveal the curve of her swollen breast and without hesitation, my free hand reached under the robe to cup her left breast. She felt so firm there now, her skin stretched tighter over the circumference of her tits swollen with the milk that would serve to nourish the black baby she would bring into the world for her bull. I was unaccountably turned on by her dusty pink aureoles that now covered a third of her breast. My penis now strained painfully. Marcus was napping in the bed that once was mine and this emboldened me.

I massaged her breast lightly and in the glow of the soft lights in the room, I could see how desirable she looked. Every woman exudes a certain glow during pregnancy and Maggie was no exception. Maggie's breasts showed fresh bite marks, the kind Marcus often left as a mark of ownership on her body. Of course, the fact that his bites turned Maggie on even hotter also accounted for their frequent reappearance as well. My fingers found her nipples, now swollen twice their usual size, and hard with the consistency of pencil erasers -- the better to help a new pair of black lips find nourishment some months from now.

Maggie moaned softly, her lips parted involuntarily, as I twisted her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She turned her face to me and our lips sought each others. Maggie kissed me full on the lips now, our tongues touching sensuously. As we reluctantly broke the kiss, Maggie spoke softly, in a whisper barely audible from inches away, and therefore for my ears only. " Oh God, I want you so damn bad."

I yanked her robe open a little further and saw both her breasts in their pale glory. A pregnant woman's breasts normally grew at least one bra size and gained a cup size in fullness as well, and Maggie's hormones were delivering perfectly in this regard. As I stared hungrily at her milky skin contrasting with her newly darkened nipples and her aureoles, now also several shades darker and several centimeters largerl, I could no longer restrain myself. Perhaps it would be possible for me to win back this raven haired hotwife I thought, especially in her now hypercharged sexual state. My lips descended on her exposed nipple like a hunger craven animal, every fiber of my being charged with sexual tension.

Maggie mouthed, "Oh God," over and over, and her soft full ass squirmed over my lap. Caressing my hair with both her hands, holding my head down, locked on her breast, Maggie's chest heaved with the quickening of sexual need. Maggie was destined to live in a state of constant horniness for much of her 9 months, so I was sure I was only minutes away from sliding my penis into her hormone swollen pussy.

Her scent was a mixture of her natural odors, enhanced with the pheromone blush of pregnancy, tinged with a tiny note of her favorite perfume. As I sucked and licked her nipples, this heady mix was borne aloft by her growing body heat straight to my nostrils. At that moment it was possible for me to believe that she was mine alone again, and that she was moments away from lying back on the sofa and spreading her legs for me.

After a few more minutes, she started suddenly, pulling my lips from her nipples, and pushing my hands away. "Oh Honey," she said softly, "I want to, I really do, but Marcus has something special planned for tonight, and he wants me really horny. I can lie with you and watch you stroke though, if you'd like."

Ignoring her plea, I tugged her nipple between my teeth, teasing the tip with my tongue. Maggie winced audibly, then changed her tone to sound more forceful, "Jackie sweetie, you need to be good and stop now. Daddy was really rough on Mama's titties this afternoon and they're still sensitive." From seeing the myriad bite marks, that much was obvious, so I returned to gentle licking and she visibly relaxed. I didn't realize it then, but the way she was beginning to talk, referring to herself as 'Mama' and Marcus as 'Daddy' would mark a new direction in my cuckoldery, demoting me further from my once unchallenged position in her life.

She let me continue and moaned softly. licking her lips and breathing harder. Running her hands through my long hair, she put the brakes on again, saying, "Sweetie, why don't you come upstairs and help Mamma get ready for the party tonight, like a good little fellow -- shave my pussy, help me pick out what to wear, do my toenails? These are all thing Mamma's going to need help with when I get really big with Daddy's baby and you might as well be my big helper now."

She delivered this in a baby talk voice, all the while stroking my hair lovingly. Of course it made my stomach churn and my hard-on began to deflate. I started to protest at her treatment, but before I could even get a word out she pressed a forefinger against my lips and said, "Shhhhh! Come on up and help Mamma, ok?"

I started to sit back down in a desultory mood, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me forward, smiling at me over her shoulder then saying again in a baby-talk voice, "Don't be such a Grumpy Gus! Come and be Mommy's big helper."

Leaning back against me, her hand found my now defeated and tiny penis. Rubbing it, she whispered in a conspiratorial tone, "If, you're really good, you can take your clothes off while you bathe me, and I will give you a special treat.

Suddenly gaining a little more hope, I followed her up the stairs. I started a bubble bath for her and we closed the door, not wanting to interrupt Marcus, snoring away in our bed.

She let her short robe slide down her body and stood casually before me. She looked so incredibly vibrant, she positively glowed the way that only a pregnant woman does, her skin more silky and soft that usual, the curves of her body moving her from slender to voluptuous. I swallowed hard, my body reacting to her at a level of pure animal lust for her.

She raised her arms and ran her hands through her now long hair, in that time-worn model's gesture. I moved to her and ran both hands over her hips and ended in cupping her buns, now fattened by pregnancy. She was Venus incarnate, a modern echo of the Botticelli painting, and I wanted her beyond all reasoning. My skin grew hot and my penis now tenting my pants again. I could feel the little gel of my pre-cum against my boxers. I kissed her long and sensuously our tongues mingling warm and long. the kiss was unbearably arousing to me. Our kiss was audible in the way that her kisses for Marcus had become. The softness of her lips, the liquid heat of her mouth; all this combined with the salty little perspiration from her obvious arousal.

We could hear Marcus stirring in the adjacent room, and Maggie cautioned me to remain completely still. We heard him plod out of the bedroom and away from us, and Maggie rewarded my with a loud sloppy, full mouthed kiss that lasted several seconds. She winked conspiratorially, and whispered, "It's alright, he'll be gone for a while."

We both breathed hard. Her nipples, swollen by her hormones with the anticipation of feeding the child growing inside her, stood out in longing. My hands sought her breasts an our bodies meshed tightly, her left leg twined behind my right. I broke the kiss and whispered pleadingly, "Oh Maggie, I need to come inside you so bad."

She stepped into the bath, slid in gracefully, then turned to me and reaching up tugged my penis. Because her hands were soapy and because I lacked the length and girth of her lover, her grip slipped and I my little penis bobbed up and down forlornly. As we both looked we broke out in laughter and she moved back in the bath to grip me again and bring me to her lips. I knelt down beside the bath and for the first time in a very long while felt her hot, moist lips on my cock head, moving around my cock with little swirls.

I watched as her wide, sensuous lips first wrapped around the head of my penis, She dragged her red lips back and forth over my fleshy head while rolling my boxers down my legs. She looked into my eyes, with one brow arched in a well understood short-hand communication that all married couples all develop. She was asking whether I wanted more and inviting me to beg her. as she took a bit more in, her cheeks were indented from her gentle suction. her right hand stroked and rolled around my little dick as her left massaged my balls. I started to fuck her mouth, moving vigorously back and forth, my brow knotted from the effort. She suddenly pulled her lips away, and wagging her finger said, "No. no baby. Let Mama control you, or no treat!"

I stood silent and suddenly frustrated, while several seconds passed. Then, I nodded my head in agreement and remained motionless as she inspected my balls and my dick. moving her head left and right for a full inspection. "Jackie, honey," she said appraisingly, "your balls are absolutely tiny compared with our Baby Daddy's. and I can cover the length of your little peenie with one hand. I never realized just how like a little boy you are."

My penis deflated instantly, and Maggie frowned, saying "Oh, now what's wrong with your little peenie sweetheart, can't you stay hard?" She stroked futilely, and then a look of inspiration came over her face. She smiled and said, "Oh honey, it's OK. I know what it is. I know what will get my baby hard! Now close your eyes darling."

I did as she requested, and her hand moved back to my partly erect penis, pointed disappointingly towards the floor. She started stroking then began to narrate, saying, "Now imagine me lying on our bed with my legs open, my pussy wet and warm, waiting for Marcus to climb between my thighs. Can you see him between them on his knees, moving into Mama?"

With my eyes closed, I could see her reclining comfortably, her pale thighs and calves reflected in soft bedroom light. I could see her reaching upwards toward her strongly built lover, his black skin and the strong muscles of his buttocks prominently outlined. His back muscles and his biceps in stark contrast to her milk white skin.

She continued, "I want you to imagine his big black cock pointed at my pussy, and his lips kissing their way up my belly. Look at how he leaves bites on my skin, where only an intimate lover, or you, can see them."

I could easily imagine that, having seen it more than a few times. I could almost see his thick lips sucking her skin and leaving red welts on her tummy. I could see the head of his massive cock moving unaided by either of their hands, teasing Maggie's pussy slit with liberal amounts of clear, fluid pre-cum. I could see, as he climbed up her body, his cock head begin parting her pussy lips, as his hands were busy holding and squeezing her swollen boobs. I could almost hear her moans of pleasure - pleasure I was njo longer capable of giving her.

Maggie continued her narration, "Now imagine Marcus pushing my thighs apart while he sucks my nipples." I was already imagining his thick lips tugging on her nipples, arousing her in a way that made her hips moving to the rhythm of a slow raunchy hip-hop tune on the radio. Her words were reinforcing the fantasy for me, but I was already into the scene she laid out.

Suddenly, she said, "Open your eyes baby. See, I knew that would do the trick."

I opened my eyes and looked down to see my penis proudly standing out straight and hard. Somewhere down deep, I knew that Maggie had manipulated me into the cuckold role once again, first deflating my excitement, then channeling it so that my subconscious wired my own sexual excitement through Maggie and Marcus, so that I could only become aroused by passively watching Marcus turn my wife into his woman. The fact that she was now his big black cock slut was now very clear. The fact that I had become their most enthusiastic supporter, even against my own will, was becoming equally clear.

Maggie got on her knees in the tub, her face flushed and red from the tub's warmth, her belly distended with the black baby she now carried. She strongly stroked my dick, then engulfed the entire length down to my pubic hair in he hot moist mouth. She alternately sucked and stroked and I became lost in the ecstasy, not really caring that she had manipulated me into a state of high excitement. In my mind's eye, the image of his massive body, pounding away at her soft flesh came unbidden. I could see and feel his rock hard cock spreading her yielding pussy lips and movement of his hips stretching every part of her vagina, making her move in response to his domination. I could feel his hot breath on her and feel her soft arms caressing his back and gripping his ass to pull him into her even more deeply.

Although the image was not one Maggie had forced on me, it was having its effect. Between her slow, forceful circular stroking and her new found ability to deep throat me completely, I was a slave to the ecstasy of the moment. Every fibre of my being was focused into my erection, and Maggie was managing to keep me on the edge of orgasm, without delivering me there. Slowly, she stopped sucking and licking my dick and put my own left hand on my member with her right. She covered my hand, stroked a few more times, then lifted her hand saying, "That's my little man. Think of Daddy pumping his hot, thick baby batter into Mama, and making Mommy big with his black baby. That's a good boy, cum on Mama's boobs."

With that image deeply wired into my brain, my balls ached with tension and then I released three squirts of cum into her cleavage and on her milk-swollen breasts. My knees shook almost uncontrollably in the tension of the moment, and I felt simultaneously weak and racked with pleasure. deny it though I might, I was truly invested in the powerful black man who had made my wife his and in their continued sexual pleasure as the path to my own fulfillment.

I collapsed next to the tub and said, "Whew! That was intense. Good thing Marcus didn't hear that."

Maggie laughed, and said, "Sweetheart, don't worry about Marcus. He is probably very busy right about now."

I had no idea what she meant, but if I had understood, I would have flown out of the room in blind rage. In my sexually enslaved state, I had forgotten about our daughter Jennifer and her vulnerable emotional state. I would find out later that in another part of the house, he was indeed quite busy, and that this entire seduction had been engineered by Maggie to give him time alone with our daughter.

Maggie smiled sweetly, looked up at me and switching to a baby talk voice said, "Jackie, come down here baby and wash your disgusting goo off of Mama. Then we can sit while I bathe and have a good long chat, like we used to."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds