• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Key Pt. 01-03

The Key Pt. 01-03

123

Part One

Brenda stood on the back porch of her neighbor's home. She was looking in the window at Paul. He seemed to be crying. Brenda held an envelope in her hand and that was the reason for her visit that Saturday afternoon. She was debating on leaving to return later. Paul seemed so distraught she imagined he had just learned of some great tragedy, such as the death of a close relative.

Thinking her inquiry could wait Brenda turned to leave. As she did Paul became aware of her presents by some means. Perhaps it was the shadow she cast or he caught her image in his peripheral vision, but either way he had seen her.

Paul stood and with an embarrassed smile wiped the tears from his eyes. He hesitated a moment before he stepped to the door. Opening it Brenda took a good look at her neighbor. Paul had moved in 3 year earlier. Brenda was happy to have a better neighbor in Paul than the previous couple. They had loud fight and even louder parties. Paul had been quiet and kept his place up well. And Brenda had found him to be handy with minor repairs.

Although she hated to ask for a favor, on several occasions Paul had helped her in desperate times. The last instance was on a Sunday when the outlet plug in her home office had failed. Without electricity her computer was useless. She debated on buying a long heavy extension cord, But Paul was closer then the store and she was pressed for time. Paul had a spare receptacle and completed the repair in 10 minutes. Brenda had noted he seemed nervous with her standing looking over his shoulder, so she went to make some iced tea.

Paul had accepted a glass of tea but would not take money. He drank he tea quickly and left. Afterwards Brenda quickly finished the work assignment, allowing her to be ready for Monday. Feeling she should do something, Brenda baked a batch of cookies and took them over to Paul later that night.

Now she stood facing Paul. He was just an inch taller than her at 5' 9". He had a slender body but not skinny. He had dark hair and brown eyes. He was not handsome or ugly, just average or plain perhaps. He wore a pair of shorts and a pull over knit short sleeved shirt. On his feet were rubber sandals.

"Have I come at a bad time Paul?" Brenda asked.

"No, I guess it's time. I've been expecting you. I guess you tell I have some reservations and a lot of anxiety."

"Really, why were you expecting me?" Brenda asked.

Paul looked at her hand. Brenda remembered the envelope.

"Oh, but...why? What is the key? Why were you crying?" Brenda asked in a stunned voice.

"Please come in. I guess I have a lot of explain to do. If you want I will open some wine. I know I can use some." Paul offered.

Brenda was at a loss. She didn't fear Paul and felt in no danger, but the situation was strange. She was curious however and decided to see what Paul had to say. Thinking it would not hurt on a Saturday afternoon Brenda accepted the offer of wine.

Paul opened the wine and with two glasses in hand led Brenda to the living room. With the front door in sight she felt no more ill at ease then in the kitchen. Serving Brenda first Paul asked if he could get something before he began. Brenda sipped her wine and agreed.

Paul returned with a small wooden box and placed it on the coffee table. Brenda looked at it but didn't ask its contents or reach for it. Paul refilled Brenda's glass then served himself. He lifted the glass and drained it with one gulp.

All Brenda could do was watch and wonder what would happen next. She was truly surprised.

"Brenda I am so ashamed and humiliated, but I must confess. I must then tell you the reason for the key I mailed you yesterday."

Brenda nodded indicating Paul should proceed.

Paul took a deep breath. "I'm guilty of theft. I stole for you."

That statement startled Brenda. She had missed nothing of value. Was Paul saying he had stolen her identity? Had he taken a check or a credit card? That raced thru her mind as she remained still on the sofa.

Paul must have read her mind. "I haven't stolen any money or...anything of great value. I just stole these." He opened the box. Lifting the box with a red face Paul handed it to Brenda.

Brenda sat her glass down on the coffee table and took the box. Looking she saw a pair of black lacy panties. It took a moment for her to realize they were hers. Lifting them out she saw they were soiled. She blushed but had a strange tingle in her sex. Here she was handling a pair of her dirty panties in front of a man that had taken them. And there was more inside the box. One pair of clean panties. Those were a cotton utility pair. Under the cloth was an unused tampon. She blushed even though it was in the package; she knew its intended use. A tube of lipstick was the next item she noted. Well at least Paul thought of that part of her too. There was a pair of her cheap earrings in the box along with a photo of her. The photo was a candid shot of Brenda working in her back flower bed. It was not a demeaning or flattering photo, but she wondered why Paul had taken it. The last two things in the box were a small folded sheet of paper and an envelope.

Brenda looked at an anxious Paul. He had almost a fear written across his face. He didn't speak and Paul couldn't hold eye contact when Brenda looked his way. Unfolding the paper she saw a set of lip prints. She felt they too were hers. When was the last time she had blotted her lips. It took a moment but she remembered. It was months ago, just before she went to her office Christmas party. The envelope held $500.00 dollars.

Brenda looked at Paul. "I believe you own me an explanation Paul. Why do you have these things of mine and why is there money in this envelope. I know that is not mine, for I never keep near that much cash in the house."

"Brenda I am so sorry I took your things. But you are wrong the money is yours. I want you to have it to pay for what I stole."

"Paul what you took was of little value but it was an invasion of my privacy. The cash value is less $30.00 but it is how you took them. I feel violated knowing you have these things. And how did you get them? Did you break into my home?" Brenda said with a hint of anger.

"No, I couldn't do that. I took the black panties when I repaired the electrical outlet. I collected the lips stick when I unclogged your bathroom sink. The earrings I got when you needed the kitchen light hung. The clean panties came when I cleaned your dryer vent and I found the lipstick print when your trash can blew over. I set it up right and picked up the litter."

Brenda raised her eyebrows, "And the tampon?"

Tears came to Paul's eyes, "When I unclogged your bathroom sink. Same time I took the lipstick. Had to move them to get to the trap. I knew where it was intended."

"What does that mean!" Brenda demanded.

Paul looked at the floor. "It was for...for...for your sex. I was when you...your time of the...when you needed," he stammered.

Brenda sighed and felt her anger drain. She looked at the man before her and saw only a naughty little boy caught exploring his sexual needs. She also felt complimented that Paul thought of her in a sexual way. She had never thought of him that light. He was nice enough but just never seemed interested in her. And with him just across the fence Brenda thought it best not to risk entanglements. Now she was beginning to wonder.

She was older then Paul she thought, herself being 45. She had not taken as good of care of herself as she could have, resulting in several unwanted pounds. She had 36 C breasts with a 30" waist. Her hips were where she carried some of her extra pounds at 38". Brenda's hair was another matter. She kept it colored and highlighted. No one, not even her hair dresser knew for sure what her true color was. She knew she was not unattractive for her age, but she felt the single men at her office were more attracted to younger women.

"Now that I see what you have taken, what is this key for? But I am almost afraid to ask."

Paul hung his head again. "It is for my cage. I needed to...to be locked up...so that I can...won't..."

Brenda was getting aggravated again. "Make some sense man! What is the key for?"

Paul didn't look up he just mumbled, "My cock cage."

"Your what?" Brenda exclaimed!

Paul looked at her for the first time in several minutes. He took a deep breath and with his shoulders back repeated, "My cock cage." When Brenda just looked at him in silence he added. "It is a chastity device that keeps me from...from...doing what I shouldn't."

Brenda shook her head, "What you shouldn't?"

Paul turned as red as a beet. "Yes, I bought it to keep my hands off my cock."

"Why do you need to do that? How do you pee?"

"Peeing isn't a problem. It's what I had to do was keep from passing my time by...handling myself."

It hit Brenda. Paul, a mature man had used the things he took from her home as aids to masturbation. He had used her panties to get off! And what was he thinking when he looked at the lipstick or the tampon? "You play with yourself? I mean you use my things for stimulation when you play with yourself?"

Paul just hung his head and mumbled, "Yes".

"Paul I want the full truth. I see one photo in this box. Do you have more of me?"

"Yes," he said.

"Get them no, and I mean all you have. I had better not find you have slipped over and taken photos of me naked or anything like that. Because if you did, I will file a complaint!"

"Oh no Brenda I wouldn't do anything like that."

"Prove it mister!"

Paul turned to leave. Brenda got up and followed. She wanted to make sure he didn't try and hide some he might not want to see. If it hadn't been for her concern about the photos Brenda might have had been less at ease in Paul's bedroom. When he took a box from his dresser, Brenda quickly relieved him of it and headed back to the living room. On the sofa she opened the container and was amazed at all the photos he had of her. They were all candid shots, but still it caused a mixture of violated privacy and flattery. But was Paul some demented stalker?

Looking at all the photos Brenda was satisfied Paul had not done anything all that bad, but still she wanted him to know she didn't approve. "What do you use these photos for?"

"I just like to look at you. I'm sorry Brenda but...I know I shouldn't have but...I am so sorry."

"Paul you haven't answered my question. What did you do with all these photos and with this!" Brenda demanded as she held up her black panties. At that moment she was a little embarrassed for they looked big enough to cover the sofa.

"I...I would use them when I...when I...when I touched myself."

"What you mean is when you masturbated! You beat off! You wanked with my clothes and photos! You are a pervert! And now I know it. And you are living next door to me! I think I'll have an alarm system installed and add more locks. I don't want you coming over in the middle of the night. Who know what you might do!"

Paul began to sob. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it. I just liked thinking about you that's all."

"You did more than think mister!"

Paul didn't respond.

"Now what is this about a cage? You have to be locked in a cage to protect me?"

"No, I just locked the cage on to stop my habit. I still think about you but I can't do anything about it."

"Well show me the cage. I think you need to be locked up right now!"

Paul began to unfasten his belt. Brenda didn't stop him not knowing what was really going on. When he lowered his pants then his undershorts Brenda saw it. His manhood was inside a wire cage. And from the looks of it Paul's winkie was trying to break free.

Paul wouldn't look up as he stood exposed before Brenda in his living room. His hands let go of his clothing letting them fall to his ankles. As Brenda watched a small amount of precum drifted off the head of his cock, leaving a thin spider web like thread behind.

Brenda became aware of her own sex. She was moist and excited in a way she had not felt before. Watching Paul she asked, "The key in this envelope is for the lock on that...cage did you call it?"

"Yes ma'am," Paul replied.

"Why did you mail it to me?" she demanded.

"To hold for me so that I won't."

Brenda was silent for a minute. She remembered seeing something about a man wanting a woman to be a key holder for him. Was that what Paul wanted? And how did she feel about it? In truth she didn't know. But she was not disgusted by it. She was a woman with needs too. Brenda could last about three months taking care of herself before she needed a real man in her bed. Soon after the sex she was ready to be rid of the partner. To ensure that men would be willing, she had allowed them to spend the night. But the second and third sexual encounters were not at all thrilling for her. It was not that she didn't like it, more that she had had her urge satisfied and realized she was just using the man.

"Paul what you have done was not right! And I think you do need someone to help you, but how do I know there aren't more keys to that lock?"

"I have another, but it is just in case of emergency."

"Oh really, and when will you have your first emergency?"

Paul was puzzled.

"What I mean is how will I know you don't unlock and take care of business on a regular basis?"

Paul turned and waddled to the shelf above the TV. It was not the way he wanted to walk, but all he could do with his shorts around his ankles. He picked up a small simple glass canister. As he was moving away Brenda did see Paul had a cute ass.

He made his way back and handed the jar to Brenda. As he did he was much closer to her than he had been when he first exposed his cage. She examined it more closely. There was a larger ring set against the base of Paul's pubic bone and seemed to be behind his balls. The cage pulled up to a tab sticking from the ring that extended thru the wire cage. The lock was on the end of the tab and secured the cage in place

Brenda then looked at the canister. In the bottom of the jar was a key about the same size as the one in her envelope. "And this is where you keep the extra key. You won't have much trouble getting to it," she said as she started to remove the glass lid. It wouldn't budge.

Paul explained he had glued the lid on with super glue. The only way to get to the key would be to break the jar.

"This is a cheap jar, you could have a dozen!" Brenda snapped.

Paul ducked his head and promised that was the only one.

Brenda felt the need to get home. She would never admit it but she need to relieve herself badly. Thinking on how to make her exit she looked at Paul. "Paul I understand your request now. If you are sincere you will have to prove it!"

Paul gave a look that said he was more than willing.

"Fine, here is what you have to do. First you will go to a jewelry store and purchase a nice heavy gold chain 36" long. You will then go to Serendipity and purchase an expensive crystal jar for your spare key. I will expect you to purchase one of a kind that will cost over $150.00. You will bring the receipt." Brenda waited when Paul didn't comment she went on. "You will report to my home this evening with the box of my things, the $500.00 in the envelope, all the photos of me you have ever taken of me and the two items you purchased. You will also need the spare key and more super glue. If you are there at 7 tonight, exactly 7, we will discuss what other things you must do!"

Brenda didn't wait for a reply, she just stood and left.


Part Two

Brenda went home with some strange thoughts filling her mind. She went directly to her bedroom and shut the door. She needed to know more about what Paul was seeking but first she needed to feel some sexual release. She couldn't resist and quickly stripped. Laying on the bed Brenda reached into the bedside table to retrieved one of her two vibrators. With the humming sound and the feel of the plastic on her pussy Brenda worked her way to a great orgasm. When she came down Brenda was amazed at how strong the climax was and how wet she was. The talk with Paul had excited her more than she has realized.

When she had recovered Brenda got up from her bed. She looked at the drapes and shades. One shade lacked about 1" of being all the way down. And it was on the window that had the best view of the bed. Brenda shivered thinking someone might have been able to watch her wanton display. She made a note to be more aware of the window treatment in her bedroom.

Brenda felt a little ashamed of her actions and wondered why she had acted so foolishly. But she knew, she was a normal woman with sexual needs. It had been a while since she had allowed a man in her bed. She had divorced some 10 years earlier. The man she married had either fooled her for 5 years or he had changed drastically. Either way Brenda didn't wish to be put in that position again. That is why she would hold out as long as she could before allowing some horny male into her bed. Too many times they filled her then rolled off and began to snore.

But in reality the contact with a man did have the reward of that special feeling. That one quick invasion by a male member added more than any inanimate phallic that she herself could insert. But after the coupling she just wanted them to leave. It made the action of quickly falling asleep on the man's part a blessing in a way.

Brenda decided to use her time to explore the subject of male chastity. As is the norm of our time the world wide web had a wealth of information, suggestions, advice and testimonials. Armed with what she had learned Brenda began planning her first steps into this new world. It was a little uncomfortable, for she had always felt people like 'that' were not really normal. But she smiled and remembered she thought that same way before she had purchased her first vibrator. Her habit of self gratification was no longer any problem; Brenda now accepted that sexual need as normal. She realized that some women with a proper sex life might not need to do 'it'. But when a woman is divorced and lives alone, her needs must be addressed.

With a smile and confidence Brenda decided to see just where this path would lead. She got up from her computer at 6 that evening and drew a hot bubble bath. Soaking in the warm water she thought of what she would demand at 7 if Paul arrived. And if Paul had followed her instructions completely or at least made an honest effort. Brenda realized she wanted Paul to obey her commands.

Brenda dressed in a push up bra that was covered by a light white blouse. She left the top buttons open to show her cleavage. She put on a pair of sheer panties that made her feel sexy. She debated on panty hose but felt that was too much. Before Brenda put on a pair of shorts she felt her sex moisten. To hid that fact and to keep Paul from knowing how excited she was, Brenda added a panty liner.

Brenda had picked a tight pair of yellow shorts to wear. They were just a tad small and she would never wear them in public. But at that moment they made her feel naughty and sexy. On her feet she wore sandals.

Paul had been busy. He was afraid of what might happen at 7 that evening. Brenda had left quickly. Was she angry and had reservations? Was she planning on having others there to witness his perverted sexual desires? If so Paul thought he would have no option other than to move away. But the thoughts Brenda might be interested gave him hope enough to do as she had instructed. He did purchase a nice gold chain. It was not heavy but of a good quality. The jeweler had suggested that a heavy chain might look out of place on a female.

At Serendipity he purchased a small crystal vase with a lid. Its cost was almost $200.00. He placed the receipt and the super glue inside to carry with him. The shopping spree had its effect on Paul. He felt the wetness on his member as it tried to break free from its confinement. Fearing that a spot would appear on his shorts made Paul stop at a pharmacy where he purchased a box of condoms. In the privacy of a restroom at the mall Paul encased his cage clad manhood in latex. He was still nervous but that part of his fear was under control.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Key Pt. 01-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds