• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Helen and Sam

Helen and Sam

12

The following story is a crossover between two Science-Fiction television shows "Stargate SG-1" and "Sanctuary". Both shows star actress Amanda Tapping as Samantha Carter (SG-1) and Helen Magnus (Sanctuary). The story takes place during season 6 of "Stargate SG-1" between episodes 16 and 18, and just before season 1 of "Sanctuary".


Major Samantha (Sam) Carter, USAF, finally got what she wanted; time alone offworld to research and explore a new alien technology. In the past she had been plagued by other scientists, well-meaning SG-1 team members and Air Force officers asking questions and offering assistance that simply distracted her. She wanted nothing more than to be left alone to problem solve and let her thoughts naturally wander towards a solution. Now here she was on newly discovered P3X-453, the only sentient being on the planet.

SG-1 had discovered a small hidden chamber on this abandoned planet. It contained a device of unknown origin, however it looked to be Ancient by design. Thus far they had been unable to determine its purpose. There was a power supply and what appeared to be a minimal control panel located in a small room within the underground chamber. Sam had been here for 3 days now, checking in daily with Stargate Command through the Stargate, reporting her findings. Luckily, Stargate Command was busy with political issues and they were happy to leave her to her research without any interference. All other Stargate missions had been postponed until General Hammond returned from Washington.

Sam was getting frustrated. There simply wasn't anything she could find to tell her anything about the device. It was time for a break. She left the chamber and wandered down to the lake. This planet was semi-tropical, the air was warm, as was the water. She was hot and sweaty, her military T-Shirt clung to her moist body. Against her nature, Sam stripped off her clothing, laughing at her own modesty. There wasn't another Human Being within 100 light-years of here, no one could possibly see her.

Sam was tall, she had short cropped blonde hair, blue-eyes and had an athletic build. Her body was toned and strong, yet despite being in her mid-thirties she still had the body and curves of a woman 10 years younger. She laid down on the soft moss that surrounded the lake and felt the breeze as it brushed over her naked body. A smile grew on her face. It had been a long time since she'd had time or desire to just relax like this. She closed her eyes and thought of Jack, the love that was never to be. She'd been in love with Jack O'Neill for years now, but as her commanding officer, he was off-limits. They both accepted the situation, but Sam still held a place for him in her heart. As the moss molded around her body and the sun continued to warm her, her left hand raised up and began to massage her breast, her nipple hardening to her touch. She smiled again and her other hand flitted up and down her body, finally coming to rest on her blonde mound. She spread her legs apart slightly and let her fingers go where they may, up and down, all around her pussy, her inner thighs, her stomach and breasts. It didn't take long before she began moaning and her knees came together squeezing her fingers against her clit in a nice satisfying little orgasm.

As she dozed her mind wandered... "Of course!" she exclaimed and jumped up running towards the hidden chamber grabbing her clothes on the way. She threw on her panties and T-Shirt and ran up to the machine. "The crystals were reversed!" she said out loud to no one in particular, "The Ancients left them that way to keep the device running in a standby mode." She removed a green and a blue crystal from a panel under the device and swapped their positions. She stood up, moved a dial on the panel and Samantha Carter promptly disappeared from the universe.

Helen Magnus was 158 years old. She grew up in Victorian England following in her father's footsteps to become a scientist and protector of the innocent. Through an experiment with some colleagues, Helen took a drug that contained Vampire blood and as a result she stopped aging. She was now perpetually 43 years old, with long brown hair and a beautiful body that could still turn heads. She ran the "Sanctuary", a place where "Abnormals", people and creatures with extraordinary powers, could be safely studied and could take refuge from persecution. It was satisfying work, but Helen was lonely. She had her 24 year old daughter, Ashley, to keep her company along with a few Abnormals, but she hadn't had a true friend/confidant/lover in ages.

On this particular day a new crate arrived from India containing an unknown animal with unknown powers. It looked like a jellyfish, but wasn't a sea creature. Somehow it could "fly" as if it were levitating like a jellyfish does in water. The locals from the mountains in northern India called it "Kaam Kasyapi" and claimed it somehow influenced feelings of love in humans. The crate had yet to be opened and was in a holding area in the Sanctuary. Helen was in her study when the computer system alerted her that an electrical disturbance was detected in the basement. Helen went to investigate.

As she walked into the room she saw the crate encircled with blue streaks of electricity like blue lightning. Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light. She covered her eyes and when she opened them, standing next to the crate was a woman. A beautiful, sexy woman wearing nothing but a T-shirt and panties. A blonde woman with Helen's own face! She was younger, yes, but it was definitely like looking into a mirror! The woman turned and looked at Helen and her jaw dropped. "Um, where... where am I?" she stammered.

Sam was looking at a Goddess. Strangely, the Goddess looked a lot like Sam herself, but older and sexier. She wanted to rush over and bury her face in the woman's bosom. She'd never been particularly attracted to women before, but this... this was different. "Who are you?" Sam managed to say

"I'm Helen, Helen Magnus, and you are?"

"Sam, Samantha Carter, Major Samantha Carter, US Air Force. What am I doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. How did you get past Security?"

"Security? I was offworld, testing some new technology when, all of a sudden, I was here. Where is here by the way?"

"You're in the Sanctuary. Offworld? What does that mean? Come, let's get some proper clothes on you and we can talk."

Helen took Sam by the arm and led her out of the room to the elevator leading to her study. They talked on the way, each eyeing the other up and down, both finding the other extremely attractive, yet they were disturbed by how much they looked alike. Helen found a lovely silk robe for Sam to wear and they retired to the study.

"The way you describe things, I think I'm in an alternate universe. My planet Earth doesn't have abnormals as you describe them" said Sam.

"You may be right," said Helen, "But how did you get here? And why do we look alike?"

"I don't know. I'm sure it had something to do with the device I was studying, but there must have been other factors as well."

"Well," said Helen, "I was about to eat supper, would you care to join me?"

"Yes please, I've been eating rations for days!"

Supper turned into an intimate meal complete with candles for atmosphere and the finest food and wine from Helen's pantry. The two women couldn't take their eyes off of each other. Everything that one of them did, a gesture, a smile or flick of the hair caused the other to nearly gasp with lust. Finally, as the meal ended and the wine bottle was empty they both rose and reached across the table grasping each others hands. Slowly, still looking into each others eyes, they walked to the couch and sat down. Helen took Sam by the shoulders and slid the robe off of her. She was naked underneath, her nipples hard and goose bumps were rising on her arms and breasts. Sam blushed as Helen stood and removed her blouse and skirt. She was wearing a black lace brassiere and matching panties. She sat back down and put her hand to Sam's face, stroking her cheek ever so lightly. As Helen bent down to kiss her lips Sam sighed and surrendered herself completely.

They kissed for what seemed like hours. Their tongues probed their mouths as their hands explored each other slowly, carefully, wanting the moment to last forever. As Helen caressed Sam's breasts, Sam reached back and unclasped Helen's bra, then, with a huge smile, she literally fell into Helen's cleavage. Sam was in heaven. She kissed, stroked, licked, kneaded, pinched and bit Helen's breasts turning herself and Helen into moaning animals. Helen stroked Sam's hair and finally lifted her face to hers and kissed her long and deep. Rolling Sam over on her back, Helen began to slowly nibble down Sam's body. She started with the nape of her neck, tickling and biting her, then slowly moved lower to her chest and breasts, teasing her with her tongue and teeth. As Sam squirmed, Helen moved lower to Sam's stomach spending several minutes around her bellybutton as she caressed Sam's sides.

Sam was losing her mind. She had never felt such animalistic lust or let herself go like this before. Helen was driving her crazy! She wanted her to go lower, to finally reach her pussy but Helen was teasing her, taking forever to get there! Finally Helen reached Sam's pubic mound and she kissed and tugged the blonde hair with her teeth, kissing all around the area but never quite reaching Sam's lips or clit. Sam lifted her bottom off the couch and parted her legs to give Helen better access. Helen put her hands under Sam, squeezing her ass, and lifted her as she ran her tongue slowly up and down the length of Sam's vagina, slightly parting her pussy lips with her tongue. Sam moaned loudly and ran her fingers through Helen's hair as Helen's tongue slid in and out of her pussy. Sam was so wet that she hardly felt Helen's finger push into her, but when her tongue lapped at her clit she nearly broke Helen's nose she bucked so hard. Helen pushed a second finger into her and stroked them in and out faster and faster as she continued to lick and suck on Sam's clit. Sam bucked against her fingers moaning "Fuck me, Fuck me Fuck me..." as she pulled and twisted her own nipples and writhed on the couch. As Helen inserted a third finger Sam exploded. She came harder than she ever had, soaking Helen's face and hands with her juices. She was lost in ecstasy, her head spinning, totally out of control. Helen continued to lightly kiss Sam's pussy as Sam slowly came down from her orgasm. Sam opened her eyes and looked down to see Helen smiling as she kissed her way up her body and kissed her deeply tasting herself on Helen's mouth.

Helen lay lightly on top of Sam as Sam recovered and they continued kissing lightly. Sam ran her hands up and down Helen's back then moved her hands lower to Helen's panty-covered ass. She loved the feel of the material and the warmth that came through as she caressed her. As Sam pulled on her ass, Helen responded by moving up Sam's body. They both knew what they wanted, and Helen slid slowly up and straddled Sam's face. Helen's panties were soaking wet and she rubbed them over Sam's eager face and lips. Sam inhaled the intoxicating scent and tried to lap up her juices through the material. Helen ground her pussy into Sam's face, fucking her nose and face with little regard for Sam's inability to breathe. She lifted up slightly when Sam pinched her ass, and laughed as she sat back down again. Sam was drowning in pussy and was loving it! Finally Helen lifted up long enough for Sam to move the material aside with her tongue and she was able to lick Helen's unobstructed cunt. She tasted so good! Almost the same as her own pussy. Helen lifted up and down slowly as Sam lapped and tongue fucked her. Sam was so turned on that she thought she might cum again without even touching herself. Helen got up, removed her panties and turned around so that she was facing Sam's feet and then sat back down on her face. Now she could play with Sam's body as Sam continued to eat her. Helen could feel Sam's fingers part her lips as she licked and sucked on her pussy. Helen had never been with a woman before, in all her 158 years she'd never been this attracted to anyone, male or female before. As she continued to face-fuck this beautiful young woman who looked like her, Helen got closer and closer to orgasm. Orgasms did not come easily to Helen, she usually had to work quite long to reach the point of no return. But now she smiled, knowing that it wouldn't be long before she came. She could feel her pubic hair catching on Sam's teeth as Sam licked her clit and that sent her over the edge. She bucked once, twice three times and sat full force on Sam's face as she came, screaming out "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" finally collapsing on top of Sam.

As her orgasm subsided Helen got up and took Sam's hand. Together they walked, naked to Helen's bedchamber. Helen pulled back the covers and they crawled in together. They embraced and snuggled up together playing touchy-feely games as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sam woke up feeling warm and relaxed. She rolled over and found that Helen had risen earlier. The sun was shining in the room through the open window shade, illuminating the bookcases along two walls. She laid back on the pillows. Contentment didn't begin to describe how she was feeling. She hadn't felt this relaxed ever. Although, she did still feel a bit horny...

She glanced over to the doorway and beheld a vision of loveliness. Standing in the doorway, her head cocked to one side in confusion, was Ashley Magnus, Helen's daughter. Ashley was in her mid twenties. She was 5'6" tall with shoulder-length blonde hair and straight bangs. She was dressed all in black; black leather jacket, black tight pants showing off every curve and black motorcycle boots. Sam smiled and Ashley said, "You look just like my mother! Who the hell are you?"

"Well, that's a long story, my name is Samantha. Your mother has told me a lot about you," Sam said as she sat up on the edge of the bed, pulling the covers over her naked body.

"I never thought my mom was that beautiful, but you..." Ashley walked towards the bed, her hips swaying seductively, "you are downright edible!" she exclaimed as she whipped off her jacket and crawled up on the bed, her legs straddling Sam's legs. She grabbed Sam by the back of the neck and pulled her in close, shoving her tongue down Sam's throat. Sam's hand immediately went to Ashley's crotch, feeling her hot cunt through the tight pants. Ashley squirmed on Sam's hand as she kissed her as deeply as she could. Sam reached up and ripped a hole in Ashley's shirt to get to her breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. They were both randy as hell, both feeling dominant and rough with each other. Sam pinched Ashley's nipple hard, and was rewarded with a bite to her tongue.

"You like that don't you, Bitch!" Sam blurted out.

"Oh, you are asking for it!" Said Ashley and she roughly twisted Sam's arm behind her back causing Sam to lay on her stomach, her naked ass just begging for a spanking. Ashley smacked her ass hard as Sam squirmed, trying to get away.

"You Fucking Whore!" shouted Sam as she received two more smacks, her ass starting to get red. She twisted hard to one side, swung her legs around Ashley's body flinging them both off the bed to the carpet, landing on top of Ashley. She grabbed Ashley's hands and held them over her head as she scooted higher up her body. "If I'm so edible, eat my cunt you filthy slut!" she cried as she smothered her pussy on Ashley's face.

Ashley was loving every second of this. She buried her face in Sam's pussy, drinking down her juices as she lapped and chewed on Sam's pussy lips. As she reached up to play with Sam's tits, Sam reached behind her and started tweaking and pulling on Ashley's nipples. Sam arched her back, driving her pussy into Ashley's face as she felt an orgasm coming on. Ashley could tell she was close and started tongue fucking her as she rubbed her nose against Sam's clit. Sam leaned forward and came hard against Ashley's face, drenching her in her juices. Ashley pushed Sam off of her and stood up looking down on the strange woman with her mother's face. As she stripped of the remainder of her clothes she looked into Sam's eyes and said "My turn," and crawled up on the bed on all fours shoving her ass in the air.

Sam got up saying "My pleasure!," and looked at the prettiest ass she'd ever seen. She kneeled on the floor and slapped Ashley's ass cheeks with both hands.

Ashley turned and looked behind her and said, "Eat my ass," as she spread her cheeks wide. Sam looked at the tiny little bud and stretched out her tongue giving it a good lick. Ashley giggled with delight. She used both hands to spread her cheeks even wider as Sam licked all around the rim teasingly lapping up and down with the flat of her tongue. She darted her tongue in and out of the tight little hole as she ran her fingers lightly up and down Ashley's wet slit. She parted her pussy lips with her fingers, slipping one finger into her pussy. Ashley moaned and pushed back to meet Sam's finger. Emboldened, Sam put another finger and then a third into her cunt as she continued to lick the little brown asshole.

"Oh, God, YES!" cried Ashley, "Give me more, Fuck my cunt, lick my ass, put another one in me!"

"God, you're so tight, are you sure?" Sam asked, not really expecting an answer.

"I want your whole hand, baby. Fist me!"

Sam's eyes went wide as she slowly put a fourth finger in Ashley's pussy, fucking her gently, getting her whole hand wet. When she thought she was ready, she slipped her thumb under her fingers making a fist and pushed.

"Oh Yeah! Do it, Do it Do it" Ashley breathlessly exclaimed as she pushed her ass back onto Sam's hand. Sam had her fist in all the way to the wrist now, sliding it in and out, in and out as Ashley breathed in short gasps, rocking back and forth along with Sam's rhythm. With the fingers of her other hand she reached around and started playing with Ashley's clit. Suddenly Ashley started babbling almost incoherently, "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodyeahyeahyesyesfukfukfukshitshitugugugugugugug" then she stopped and screamed as she came, convulsing on Sam's hand, drooling into the pillow, her head thrashing back and forth back and forth until finally she collapsed in a heap on the bed, her legs splayed out over the edge of the bed.

"Wow!" said Sam, "that was incredible!" as she slowly slipped her fist out of Ashley's sopping wet pussy.

"I see you've met my daughter," said a voice from the hall, "Samantha, Ashley. Ashley, this is Samantha, our guest."

"Uhuh, mmmmm..." Ashley could barely talk

Sam looked at Helen, blushed and stood up. "I, um, hope you don't mind, we kinda decided to get acquainted."

"Helen just smiled and said, "No matter, I think I figured out what's going on her. Care to take a walk?"

Sam grabbed her robe and followed Helen down the hall. As they walked Helen explained that the abnormal that arrived the previous day evidently had multiple powers. First, it caused an almost uncontrollable lust in humans within a certain proximity. Second, it could, when threatened, open a brief rift in space-time. Helen proposed that this rift, along with whatever technology Sam had been investigating combined to send Sam through to another universe. With the help of another abnormal and a unique software program of her own design, Helen was able to communicate with the creature. Evidently, both the creature and Helen believed that they could send Sam back to her own universe.

Sam looked into helen's eyes, "I'm not sure I want to go, I think I like it here."

'Now, that's just the influence of the "Kaam Kasyapi", the abnormal. You have a life back home"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Helen and Sam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds