• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 05

Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 05

12

You might want to read the earlier chapters for a bit of context.... On the other hand, you know what you're in for here. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

At work people loved my shoulder length light brown hair with highlights. They loved my longer nails, now one quarter inch past my fingertip, as Marion dictated for optimum feminine grace. Not that they knew, of course. They thought it was because of the current ad jobs I was on, a hair care product and a fingernail product. In fact, they took to calling me PJ, for Pejic, Junior. I finally did the internet search and, surprisingly, they weren't too far off.

But I knew different about my hair and nails, and what I wore under my clothes at work. And so did Marion. Each night, and weekends now, I was at Marion's, shaved completely hairless from the neck down, made up and dressed as a beautiful woman, sucking her boyfriend's cock and getting fucked with her strapon.

Marion had led me down a feminine path and I was afraid where the road would end. I was sucked into her world much farther and faster than I could ever have imagined. It was thrilling beyond words and yet utterly terrifying. I wondered if Stevie felt the same way.

*

I arrived at Marion's two story condo a little after seven Friday evening. As usual, Marion handed me a glass, champagne tonight. I took off my shirt, revealing a pretty lacy teal colored bra. I took off my pants to reveal matching boy shorts and sheer thigh highs. By now she usually had earrings for me, bracelets, a necklace, and would put on some light eye shadow and lipstick on me before leading me to her living room overlooking the wide, deep river. Or to her bedroom.

"You look simply divine. That is such a sweet color with your hair and complexion. But we won't be needing them tonight, baby. Tonight's special. I've been so proud of you, baby, I want tonight to be so special." She kissed me, leaned into me and reached behind me and unclasped my bra. She knelt and peeled down my panties and my cock thickened and she nuzzled it against her cheek and purred. Marion slid my stockings down my legs and the feeling as they whispered down my long, smooth, hairless legs was simply divine.

Marion refilled my glass, took my hand and led me up the black wrought iron spiral staircase to her bedroom. She was gorgeous in strappy high heels and sheer black body stocking and lacy black high-cut panties that showed off her slender, athletic build and magnificent breasts. Her wavy black hair was full and magnificent.

A slender figure with brilliant blond hair stood looking out of Marion's bedroom window at the river beyond, a barge making its way slowly upriver. Stevie. Stevie wore a satin cobalt colored robe, sheer cobalt stockings and black high heels with an ankle strap. I imagined she had on a matching bra and panty set.

Stevie turned and smiled shyly, which sort of surprised me after all we'd been doing with and to each other. She seemed a bit nervous and it hit me and my heart beat faster and my cock stirred and Marion said, "That's right, baby. It's time for the next level in Stevie's womanly pursuit. And you just have to help her, isn't that right."

Stevie untied the robe's waist belt, gently moved it from her shoulders with manicured nails in a feminine gesture and let it drift down her body and pool at the base of her five inch high heels, her five inch fuck-me's. I gulped and my heart raced. Backlit by the window Stevie stood there in a sheer lacy cobalt colored bra, matching thong, stockings and high heels. Her slight frame, her slender body so alluring, her brilliant blond shoulder length hair framing her lovely, delicately featured androgynous face. Light makeup, eye shadow, lipstick. She could easily pass in public as a beautiful, desirable woman.

She walked over to me and stood in from of me, taller than me in her heels she looked down at me and lightly stroked my cock with a manicured hand. "Are you sure?" I asked and Marion affirmed it and bade me remember the Golden Rule.

Stevie kneeled and blew on my cock, her breath warm, moist. She licked it, mouthed by balls and closed her hot lips around my cock and I moaned and let her love me. After a minute or two, before my knees buckled, I urged her up, led her to Marion's huge bed and she crawled upon it and lay on her back in the middle and her brilliant blond hair fanned out enticingly.

My heart was racing as I lay down beside her, slipped my arm beneath her head and leaned over and kissed her. Our tongues sought each other and we kissed and I caressed her lovely face and my hand drifted down to her bra and I fondled her nipples. I toyed and twisted Stevie's nipples and she moaned and I'm sure they stung and throbbed deliciously by the time I let my hand drift down her body, across her flat stomach.

My hand drifted over the front of her lacy thong and she moaned as I caressed her hard cock. I caressed and fondled her hard cock and she groaned when I bit and tortured her sensitive nipples. I chewed on her nipples and stroked her panty covered cock and kissed my way down her lovely, slender body.

I mouthed her cock through the panty and my heart thundered at the thought that I was a cocksucker and was about to fuck this man. I peeled her thong down and off and he moaned when I took him into my soft, hot mouth. I savored the glorious feeling of that thick hot cock as I rode it down, then up, so hard and wide in my eager mouth. I sucked and it throbbed in my mouth and I felt the veins with my tongue and he moaned and my fingers toyed with his rear opening.

Stevie was slick and he'd been prepared and he moaned and caressed my hair when I slid two fingers inside of him. I sucked him and fucked him with my fingers and my jaw was tired and my cock was leaking precum by the time I moved between those slender, stocking covered legs.

I was on my knees and Stevie raised her stockinged legs wide and high, her high heeled toes pointed toward the ceiling and I smiled because that's an important style detail for Marion; a woman getting fucked on her back should point her toes toward the ceiling.

My cock was iron and poised at Stevie's opening, her cock hard before me and I leaned in and pressed against her. Gently, insistent, I pressed and her rings released and Stevie groaned and I was in that hot, tight channel. I pushed gently on and I moaned at the tight heat and Stevie groaned as our flesh met and I wriggled my hips against her taught body.

On my elbows, "Oh god, so big," in my ear. I slowly drew out and pushed back in. "So different," she gasped. I did it again, and again, picking up speed and power. "Yes!" In my ear. Stevie's legs wide and high, I drove into her and kissed her and toyed with a nipple and she moaned into my mouth.

Without withdrawing I put her on her hands and knees and grabbed her hips and slapped and slammed into her and wondered if the passengers on the cabin cruiser motoring down the river could see us. Stevie was moaning and wailing with each thrust, pushing back, her hair flicking. I reached around and stroked her leaking cock and she moaned, "Oh god." I held her shoulders and rammed into her and her hot ass felt like a velvet vice on my thick cock.

Stevie rasped, "Oh god, I think I'm going to come." I tossed her on her back again and snapped my hips, speared into her, side to side, in and out, a repetitive staccato rhythm and she wailed and moaned and thrashed and convulsed and I felt her ass clench and felt her cum on me and it sent me over the edge and I spasmed and shouted and came deep inside of her lovely tight ass.

I lay on Stevie, my breath slowing, her cock between us, wetness there. "Oh my god," she said, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, "Oh my god." I swiveled my hips gently and loved the feel of her tight ass grasping and clenching my cock and she moaned and my cock was hard.

I rolled us over and Stevie rotated her hips some before rising, her hands on my chest. Her hair swayed as she straddled me and gyrated, moving on me, grinding on me and snapping her hips and I moaned at the pleasure. I grabbed her hard cock and stroked it and she moaned. Stevie leaned down and kissed me and I punched my hips up and flesh was slapping and she rolled me over and said, "Fuck me" and I put my hands under her knees and pinned her down and drilled into her with everything I had and as hard and as fast as I could and we were sweating and grunting and moaning and she played with her cock and her earrings swirled and I cried out and arched and came deep in her tight ass and through the haze heard her shout and felt her ass clench tightly and I fell on her as before and we were limp.

I gently slipped out of Stevie's amazing ass and we lay side by side getting our breath back. Marion handed us a glass of champagne and we sat up and she said, "Brilliant darlings. You were wonderful Stevie. I told you he knows how to use that thing. I hope you were taking notes, baby."

"Oh my god, Marion," Stevie said, "It was wonderful. Better than I imagined." He looked at me, placed a manicured hand on my thigh and said, "Thank you so much. A first time couldn't have been any better. Oh my god."

I smiled, nodded and ran my fingers through my hair and sipped champagne.

The next day and for the next week Stevie and I would gleefully, enthusiastically suck cock and I'd fuck her hot, tight little ass while we were made up and dressed as a pretty woman in lingerie. One delightful evening I was wearing a lovely lavender camisole-garter outfit with matching stockings, red fuck me's with a silver heel, big hoop earrings and bangly bracelets. Stevie was on her back beneath me, my thick cock deep in her garter framed ass, Marion behind me, her thick strapon sawing in and out until we all came and were complete. It was such decadent loveliness my cock thickens and I still swoon at the thought.

And that's how it went until the next weekend.

*

Late at night I lay in my bed, the one on which Marion fucked me with her strapon weeks ago, before she took me on a journey. I was having trouble falling asleep.

Marion. Oh, Marion. So pretty, so sexy. That raven haired woman had me under her spell and I was lost in her aura of femininity. In months, mere weeks, Marion had led me down the rose petaled path and I'd gone from cargo shorts, boxers and flip flops to cute skirts, lacy panties and strappy high heels. I was shocked to discover how much I enjoyed wearing lingerie and feminine accessories, and how vulnerable yet powerful they made me feel. How the tug of my earrings and shoulder length light brown hair with highlight brushing across my shoulders made me feel so feminine, made me want to fuck. How I loved a thick hard cock filling my mouth and how I soared with pride making a man moan in pleasure.

I had no awareness that I had it in me, had never even thought about it before Marion brought it out in me. The feminine, the desire to lay on my back in makeup and sexy lingerie while a strapon filled me and thrilled me, or to be on my hands and knees with a hard cock in my mouth while getting fucked by Marion's strapon and loving how my body felt rocking with her thrusts, my hair swaying and earrings swinging and my cock jerking to the rhythm of the fuck.

But Marion. Oh, my Marion. She saw something in me. Something deep inside of me that led her to believe I'd succumb. And I have. So far. Oh, I knew what the next step was. And I had a pretty good idea how, as well. What I didn't know is if I'd go through with it. On one hand the thought of it was exhilarating; on the other hand it was terrifying.

Who am I that I even think of this? What am I that I have let this happen, have given Marion such power, such influence? How far would I let her go? I didn't have an answer.

I let my hand drift down my flat chest, across my flat stomach and caressed myself through my lime green lacy hiphugger panty. My cock was hard.

*

Friday. I arrived at Marion's after dinner, knocked on her door and she opened it and handed me a glass of white wine. I smiled as she unbuttoned my cargo shorts and took delight in my black and white striped lacy ckeeky.

She took my hand and led me up the wrought iron staircase to her bedroom and then to her vanity where she sat me down. Marion quickly painted my fingernails and toenails a dark red. "Look at you!" she said. "I barely have to do anything to get you looking like a high class runway model."

She picked up some tweezers and made sure my eyebrows were perfect. "You shaved this morning like I told you to?" I nodded. I'd shaved everything from the neck down and was still tantalized by the way the air flowed over my skin. "Good, baby, real good." She began to apply eye shadow, light mascara, a light touch with a brush on my face. "That's good because tonight is a special night, baby, real special." My pulse quickened.

Marion worked on my hair, brushing, arranging, spraying and said, "Have you figured it out yet? What tonight brings? You are most impressive, baby, you've gone the fasted the farthest and you're ready."

My heart was in my throat when Marion presented me with the cobalt garter slip. "Slip this on, baby." It was sheer, lacy, thin shoulder straps and the garters had red ribbon over the tabs. It kissed and caressed my skin as I slid into it and it hugged my body, the hem ended low on my hips, a couple of inches above my cock. Red material in the shape of quarter moons under where my breasts would be, as if cupping them. Marion handed me dangly earrings and I out them on, leaning my head this way, then that. "Good girl. You should always put on your bracelets then earrings before you put on your stockings and shoes. Remember that. That way you slip into your femininity with more grace and ease.

My earrings tugged and my bracelets clinked as I quickly gathered a stocking in a practiced manner, leaned over, pointed my and swept the luxurious fabric up my long, slender leg. I gathered the other stocking and my cock thickened and I almost moaned at the glorious feel of its caress and tickle as I pulled it up and up an up and fastened it in that feminine twist of my body.

Marion gave me strappy dark red five inch high heels with an ankle strap and I put them on and closed the strap and they looked so sexy on my feet and I was glad to see they matched my nails and the ribbon accents on my garter.

I drank more wine and Marion refilled my glass with the bottle she'd bought upstairs. She handed me a lacy cobalt bikini panty and I stepped into it, pulled it up and tucked myself in.

Marion turned me to the mirror and yet again I had been transformed into a strikingly beautiful woman. She raised her glass in a toast and I clinked her glass with mine and my breath quickened when she said, "We have to get you ready. Bend over, baby, put your hands on the counter."

My heart thumped inside my chest as I looked at my reflection, me and not me, a pretty woman. "Tonight will be your special night. All about you, baby. A sexy woman ready for the next step." She peeled my panties down below my rear and I felt her soft hands on me. "You've flown so high and so far so fast and there's only a few more steps to go before you're all the woman I could ever want." Fingers penetrated me and I moaned. Cool wetness and my heart pounded as she lubricated me, prepared me for what was to come. I was sacred but thought that I wasn't fighting her so I must want this. Right?

"You know, I was just teasing about Stevie not knowing how to fuck. He gets off on that sort of torment, but he's a fine swordsman, baby, I know he'll treat you right." She lubricated me and wiped me, pulled my panties back up. "There now, have some more wine, Steve will be here any minute to take care of your wet pussy, baby. I know you're eager."

From somewhere, "I don't know, Marion..."

She put a finger to my deep red lips and said, "Shhh, not another word. You know you need to say yes, baby, never say no to me."

"But..."

"Don't be scared. Don't be scared to let this happen. Because you've known all along it was going to happen. When you first let Stevie take your cock in his mouth you knew. You knew when you put on that first panty. And last week you took a major step and I was so proud of you when you became my little cocksucker." Marion brushed against my cock and I moaned. "All along you've known that a real woman takes cock. She takes cock in all her holes, baby. And you've only got one to go, so what's the big deal?" She smiled and my cock twitched.

I knocked back the almost full glass of wine and Marion smiled and took my hand and I followed her into the bedroom. She handed me a red silk robe and I put it on and it felt glorious. I was so nervous standing at the window overlooking the slow flowing river, so wide and deep, a sailboat running downriver.

I'd done so much so fast had it really only been few months to go from only thinking about pussy to actual cocksucking? And now this? I looked down at myself and felt the tug and sway of feminine things, saw my high heels with the ankle strap. Marion told me a real woman wears high heels with ankle straps when she gets fucked so her shoes wouldn't fall off and my heart suddenly hammered. Could I go through with this? Did I even want to? I was here, wasn't that answer enough? I was so scared.

My thoughts were interrupted by a noise and I turned away from the never changing river. Steve. Wearing baby blue boxers. His brilliant blond hair pulled to a ponytail and tied at the nape of his neck.

He walked over to me and the roar in my ears was immense and I thought my heart would leap out of my chest. Delicate features, slender body, he was so handsome. He leaned in to kiss me and I felt his tongue pry my glossy lips open. He slipped his arms around me and pulled me to him and I felt his bulge press against mine and I quietly moaned and I knew I was going through with this and I was terrified. I was exhilarated.

I pushed him back and untied my robe. I shrugged it off my shoulders and felt it whisper down my body. "You are stunning," Steve said, taking me in as I stood there in my sheer, lacy cobalt garter slip with red accents, lacy cobalt bikini panty, dark red five inch fuck-me's.

I reached out and ran my dark red manicured nails down his chest, lower and felt him through his boxers. I leaned over and bit a nipple and he moaned. I fell to my knees, I got down on the floor, I looked up at him and he looked at me with loving eyes and I pulled down his shorts and took his cock into my soft, eager mouth.

I swooped down on his cock and it grew thicker, harder and it pleased me that I made it grow. I felt his veins and crown and urethra as my tongue and red lips moved over and around that cock so thick and hard in my mouth, and my bracelets clinked and my hair caressed my shoulders and my earrings swayed heavily as I tasted precum and heard Steve moan.

Steve gently urged me to my feet and I was a taller than he in my five inch fuck-me's. He guided me to the bed and I lay down, on my back, in the middle of that huge expanse.

He lay beside me, looked at me, then at Marion sitting in a chair, legs crossed, sipping wine, dressed in a short, pink robe. Steve trailed a hand across my cheek, down my chest. The toyed with my nipples and I lay there and trembled. He leaned down and kissed me and I shot my tongue into his mouth, letting him know everything was okay. He touched me and I moaned.

Steve kissed my nose, my eyes, my forehead, my cheeks, worked his way down my neck and to my breasts. He played and toyed with my breasts and pinched and chewed my nipples and I moaned and had to adjust my hard cock in my lacy panties. I wanted to run my fingers through his thick blond hair so I released it from the band and he shook it loose then tugged on my nipples with his teeth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds