• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • One Week in Vegas Ch. 01

One Week in Vegas Ch. 01

Viv was on a mission, and her shiny red high-heeled boots made that obvious. She'd been working her tail off at the grind for too long. Finally she was getting to cut loose. When her best friend, Ari, had suggested a week in Vegas, Viv was more than a little skeptical. Ari assured her that Vegas was the place where Viv could not only blow off some steam, but maybe blow a few other things as well. Ari always had a knack for knowing what Viv really needed, and Viv herself had to admit that she could go for a few meaningless encounters.

Viv met Ari in college, ironically, in Las Vegas. Ari was a tall, skinny (but healthy) black-haired beauty from California who was on vacation with her older brother Ken at the time, and Viv was there with a group of friends from her dorm. Viv, who stood a comparatively short five-eight was built slightly more curvy, but well within the range of knockout for her age. Viv was playing slots at a smaller casino near the strip when she saw Ari out of the corner of her eye. She didn't notice that as her head was magnetically turned to Ari, the machine in front of her was spitting out winnings. Ari, catching her gaze hurried over to help.

It was a chance meeting of great friends, but Viv would learn soon enough that Ari was a lot wilder than she might have bargained for. Ari came from a mixed Japanese and American background, whereas Viv was an all-American blonde bombshell. Ari took Viv out on the strip that night they met and to this day the memories blur between Chippendale's and the morning after in the hotel room.

A morning after, that, despite a few moments here and there, would largely remain in Vegas.

As Viv pumped her long legs down the sidewalk past turned heads, Ari stood waving from the front of the casino, awaiting Viv's arrival. The two proceeded in to try their luck, but at the same time, they knew that the cascade of free drinks and a week to remember had only just begun.

It was like stepping back ten years, that first taste of a free long island iced tea. Like a time machine to a long-lost memory that wouldn't dare come to mind outside of Vegas. Ari made the first move to the slots, but Viv had different plans. While Ari began dropping coins and downing drinks, Viv was gulping both booze and imagery as she approached a younger man by the bar. He couldn't have been too much over twenty-one, and was slightly shorter than Viv. When she asked him to buy her a drink, his stumbling response was one that reinvigorated Viv. Her confidence swelled as his pants visibly grew tighter. The poor guy couldn't hide his erection, and was clearly embarrassed. Viv felt a wave of power wash over her as she politely curtsied for the very expensive champagne and simply walked away. The man's eyes, however, were firmly glued to her near-perfect ass. She smiled to herself and thanked the good lord for good-fitting hosiery and eye-catching yellow mini-dresses.

Ari, by this time, had lost about a hundred dollars against one slot machine and was ready to stumble somewhere. Viv caught up with her as she felt her way along the wall to the bathroom. Ari never did hold her alcohol, especially in Vegas. After a brief swish of mouthwash and an unpleasant encounter with a toilet, Ari was able to recompose and prepare for a longer haul. Viv grabbed two water bottles from the bar—compliments of her man with the tight pants—and walked Ari into the fresh air.

The strip was alive as the sun began to set, and Ari and Viv had just started to work themselves into the Vegas nightlife. Ari asked Viv casually what kind of fun she wanted tonight, but before Viv could answer, Ari already knew.

The two made their way to a semi-exclusive club further down the strip, and were let in immediately to what was a pumping dance party. The club, despite its renown, was on a slower night. There were enough people however, to give Viv what Ari called "a decent selection." Viv rubbed her hands together as she ordered herself a martini and scoped the crowd. There were some there her age, but she was really hoping to catch a younger fish for her first meal. After a sip of the biting martini, she saw across the floor a dancing delight who caught her eye. He was tall and muscular, but not overly so. Viv set her drink down and immediately made her move—which was a little more direct than the man seemed to be expecting. He stopped dancing momentarily and checked out Viv's obvious assets. She held a finger to his lips, and began dancing. He started to dance with her, and the night started to blend together.

Ari, noticing the change of pace in her friend, smiled and made her way to a more private booth. After placing an order for three drinks, her fun for the night seemed to appear from nowhere. Clinking their glasses, the dance floor seemed to ignite with fury.

Viv was pressed hard against the man she had picked. As she stared into his eyes, she felt the world start to spin. The alcohol was compressing her sense of time and place, and suddenly she was looking into the man's eyes in the hallway of the hotel, his hands groping all over her still-clothed body. She fought to open the door to her room, and as it finally opened it was as if the bed had gotten closer to the door. The man's hands quickly removed his own shirt, and then unzipped her dress; all the while it seemed as though they were locked in an endless kiss, their tongues wrestling in a shared mouth.

Viv was soon bare before the man, and ran her hands over his hard-muscled chest. He stared deep into her eyes as she undid his pants and let them drop. As had become apparent during their dance, he was not wearing any more than a string thong beneath them, and beneath that was a growing cock that seemed to beg for her lips. She slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of the bed and looked over the man. She was slightly disappointed in the size, having full knowledge of a more-than-adequate vibrator in her suitcase not six feet away, but she nonetheless unfurled her tongue near its head. Her dark-red lips parted as her tongue graced the tip of his cock, sending a shiver straight up his spin that caused a light gasp. As she used her long tongue to pull the head into her mouth, she felt the buckling start at the man's knees. Satisfied, she sucked momentarily on the tip and let her teeth lightly drag on it as she looked up at the man who was gawking in ecstasy at her.

She rose to her feet, and pressed her large breasts into his chest. She kissed his mouth and pulled him on top of her onto the bed. He pressed down on top of her, and she felt her nipples lightly pinch as he rose back off of her and pulled her into his crotch. Somehow, in the tumble onto the bed, he had managed to condom his cock, and was now sliding easily into Viv's very wet pussy. Her clit rubbed hard against the passing shaft as he pressed deep into her, and she moaned lightly in pleasure as he repeated the in and out motion. He wasn't as creative in bed as she'd had before, but he was getting enough of the job done. She grasped his ass with one hand and used her other to tease her own left nipple. He nibbled on her right as she moaned for more. He began to pump faster and harder, and she pushed back in clear circles on his cock that sent shivers up her spine and made her back arch and eyes roll into her head. As she was starting to get really hot, she felt her leg muscles lightly start to tighten. Gasping, she cried for more. The man obliged at first but was starting to cum already. She fucked back against his thrusts hard and gnashed her clit into the base of his cock. She was so close and he was starting to tremble. It wasn't going to be long for him, so she began to fuck harder against him, so hard that he fell backwards and she was suddenly on top of him, grinding her hips in hard, deep circles. She now had both hands working her nipples as she moaned louder. He was moaning too, and she could feel his core start to give way.

With an increased bit of urgency she let her mind wander back to a night in Vegas she couldn't speak of but would never forget. The disappointing cock spasmed inside her, but was just enough to get her near her peak. As the man watched in awe with a growing-flaccid cock, Viv finished herself off and slightly squirted onto the bed. She collapsed as her back gave one final bursting arch, and the man got himself dressed. Viv's first night in Vegas started with a bit of mediocrity, but she was happy for the lucky guy that left with a broad smile that night.

As Viv lay sprawled across the king-sized bed, still dripping a little from her semi-satisfying orgasm, she could hear through the wall the sounds of her best friend having her own taste of the Vegas nightlife.

Ari's glass had been drained within moments. She knew what she wanted, and this couple that she had bought drinks for was going to give it to her. The woman, Carrie, was a petite strawberry-blonde with a nearly flat chest, and the man, Mike, was an equally scrawny thing that may have had more chest flab than Carrie. Ari hadn't even realized right away that he was a guy. Carrie and Mike were new to Vegas and wanted to experience the wild mystery that the nightlife had to offer. Ari made no effort to hide to them what she intended. Carrie, who was drunk enough already to say yes, thought that the dance would begin right in the bar and was nearly out of her dress when Mike stopped her and suggested they go to Ari's hotel room. Ari was well-satisfied with her picks and took them promptly to her suite adjacent to Viv's suite—where Ari knew there would undoubtedly be a little action happening later.

Mike didn't waste much time once in the room, but felt a little odd being naked so quickly. His shyness tempted Ari to make him watch for a bit first—but instead, Ari let Carrie take her time getting undressed and started in on inflating Mike's slightly-above average half-mast. Ari's neck seemed to bend perfectly for Mike's slowly swelling cock, but by the time Ari thought she had it ready to go for the night, Mike accidentally popped in her mouth. She spat it out onto the floor, and gawked at Mike. From behind her, Carrie giggled a bit and said that that happens a lot for Mike, but that he'd recover in a few minutes. Unaware, Carrie sat naked on the end of the bed to wait for Mike's recovery. Instead, however, she found herself pounced on by the much-more well-endowed Ari. Ari's breasts flattened the small puff nipples Carrie sported as Ari invaded Carrie's mouth with voracious haste. Carrie, taken slightly off-guard, simply laid there and let herself be groped and tongue-kissed.

At first Ari felt like she was nearly raping the young girl, so she eased back off of her while she groped and probed Carrie's wetting pussy. Carrie, staring back in partial shock and partial ecstasy, immediately sensed Ari's hesitation, and used her hand to demonstrate her desire for Ari to press on. Ari let out a soft coo as Carrie's long, cold fingers shot into her hot pussy. The two women fingered each other as if their hands were depending on an orgasm for survival. Ari was so turned on by Carrie's enthusiasm that she fell back on top of Carrie and kissed her deeply again. As Ari felt her back start to arch against the arching torso of Carrie, she felt a hot cock slap against her ass.

Mike, finally recovered, was now standing at a mildly impressive six inches and was poking against Ari's backdoor. Ari turned and smiled at Mike, and Mike knew that he had her approval. Sliding on a condom and fingering a little lube into Ari's tight hole, Mike pressed slowly into Ari's ass. Carrie giggled as Ari let out a loud moan of ecstasy. Carrie slid herself to Ari's pussy and began to eat it as Ari fell onto her tits on the bed. Mike began to pump her ass rhythmically, and Carrie nibbled, sucked and licked at her pussy. Ari was so astounded by the turn around, she nearly came right then and there, but mustered up enough will to stop her own orgasm to favor longevity.

Carrie slid out of Ari's way as Ari flipped onto her back, all the while Mike continued to pump in and out of her ass with increasing speed and force. Ari gasped as Mike slapped her clit with his hand, leaving a slight sting and a shooting pleasureful pain through her clit to her brain. Meanwhile, Carrie positioned herself on top of Ari's face and lowered her pussy into Ari's mouth. Ari moaned into Carrie's clit and Carrie suddenly lost control. Carrie's back sharply arched and her pussy clenched onto Ari's deeply groping tongue. Mike leaned in and kissed Carrie deeply as he refused to break his thrusting stride. Ari, very turned on by Carrie's hard orgasm on her face turned her attention on her own growing anal orgasm. She stared Mike directly in the eye and begged him to slap her clit again, which he quickly did. Carrie, meanwhile, had moved in behind Mike and was rubbing his waist as he pumped Ari's ass. Mike, beginning to moan, pulled out his cock and ripped off the condom. Carrie reached around and starting pumping his cock, and Ari feared that he would cum and she would be left out. Instead, Carrie's other hand came around with a fresh studded condom and re-wrapped Mike's hard cock, which he promptly slid into Ari's nearly-gushing pussy. Mike then laid on top of Ari and kissed her deeply, and after they kissed Ari saw why Mike had suddenly slowed his pace in thrusting. Mike's head laid on top of Ari's left tit where he nibbled her nipple, as Ari gazed into the piercing blue eyes of Carrie as she lubed up a large, long double dong and winked at Ari. Carrie, having lubed the dildo up to her liking, slid it quickly into Ari's still-stretched ass, and quickly bent it up into Mike's ass. Mike gasped sharply as Carrie mercilessly rammed the dildo into him. Carrie moaned as she began to work the dildo inside both Ari and Mike, causing a loud cascade of moans between the three of them.

Getting off on her own handiwork, Carrie shuddered with an untouched orgasm as she felt Mike's ass clench and force the the dildo back out. She held it in as best she could until Mike arched sharply up off of Ari and shot is loud inside the condom inside of Ari. Ari, feeling the sudden warmth in her pussy and the sudden plunge of the other end of the dildo into her ass was sent skyrocketing into her own orgasm which brought with it a near-screaming moan. Mike collapsed to the left of Ari, and Carrie sat cross-legged to the right, as she pulled out the dong and played lustfully with Ari's pulsing clit. Before Ari could move, Carrie lifted Ari's left leg and slid her left underneath it. Ari gasped and smiled as Carrie's hot and sticky clit began rubbing against her own. Carrie fucked against Ari hard and fast, and the two sat up into each others' orgasms and kissed deeply between orgasmic moans.

Ari fell back onto the bed and quickly drifted to sleep, where dreams of a wild night in Vegas leaped from her memory. Carrie and Mike cleaned up and let themselves out, but left Ari Carrie's soaked panties as a trophy. Apparently it really wasn't their first wild night in Vegas—but then again, it wasn't Ari's either.

Dawn came quickly, but melted into the midday heat as Viv awoke. Still somewhat unsatisfied from the night before, Viv found fit to use the whirlpool tub for some early morning fun. After that and a quick shower, she heard a knock at the door. In little more than a hand towel over her clean, dripping wet body, she opened the door without looking to find Ari. Ari, not startled at all by Viv's nearly-naked body before her, came in and leaped right into the agenda she had for the day. Viv, unmoved by Ari's ambition to hit the casino early, calmly got dressed in front of her friend. The two were gearing up for another big night on the Vegas strip, but this time, they were headed to a little known club that was only notable for unique clientele. Viv hoped hard that she would find something unusual and exciting there—and Ari was hoping for another surprise night. The two set out in matching blue dresses and obscenely high heels for a the always-pumping Club Alterna.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • One Week in Vegas Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 480 milliseconds