• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 06

Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 06

12

You might want to read the earlier chapters for context.... On the other hand, you know what you're in for here. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

We emerged from the cavernous stretch limousine, a modified Hummer. Tipsy on champagne, we stood on the parking lot surface in front of the entrance to a nondescript warehouse in a nondescript industrial complex.

Three beautiful women. One with magnificent wavy black hair, her head slightly large for her slender, athletic body. A second with delicate facial features, brilliant blond shoulder length hair and an almost fragile appearing frame. And the third, a slender, toned woman with shoulder length red hair.

*

Red hair. Marion thought I needed some freshening up so we went back to the salon. I met with Raven, a thin, petite blond with short, spiky hair, the same woman who had earlier styled and dyed my hair. She smiled and said, "The Sandra Bullock, right?"

I laughed and said, "Or the Heidi Klum."

She laughed, tossed her wrist at me and said, "We could go on all day, couldn't we. Come, love."

I sat in her chair and she held her hands at the ends of my hair, gently bouncing it in the palms of her hands and said, "Lovely, just lovely." She eyed my hair. "We'll freshen up the cut a tad and get that color in that you want."

She washed my hair, cut it, put the coloring in and as she worked she talked. "You know, we get a lot of women bringing their men in for a cleaning up. And some even come in on their own, of course."

"Metrosexuals, I guess," I said, thinking that the people who worked here had a running theme as the manicurist mentioned the same thing last time I was in the salon.

"Them too, but we're sort of known as the 'go to' salon for men with special interests."

"Men with special interests," I said, my heart beat faster.

She worked on me and said, "Oh sure, we get tons of shemales. We also cater to crossdressers."

"Ahh, good to have a niche, I suppose."

"You bet. I've been friends with Marion forever, you know."

"I didn't," I said, feeling a bit anxious.

"Yes, I thought maybe she was helping you like she helped out Steve."

"You know Steve?"

"Oh yes, love, Marion's brought him 'round several times. He's a doll. In fact the last couple of times he was dressed like a living doll. You may know about that, though," she said, touching my shoulder, "But she checked with me first, of course."

"Checked?"

"Absolutely. You don't think she'd say things like she said to Steve in front of me without asking permission, do you, now?"

"Ahh, I don't know. What kinds of things." My heart was beating faster.

"Well, I don't know if you know this or not, maybe you do, but Steve is sort of into humiliation. It turns his crank, I suppose. So Marion wanted to run it by me that she might say things while I worked on him and would that be okay."

"You were cool with it?" I said.

"Absolutely! I'm all for consenting adults doing whatever revs their motor."

Curiosity got the better of me and I asked, "So what kind of things did she say?"

"I know for a fact that Marion wouldn't mind me telling you." I wondered what she meant by that as she continued, "She initially talked about the panties he was wearing under his pants. About how he really wasn't much in the bedroom. And how much he liked it when she made him bend over, pull his panties down and beg her to take him with her strapon."

"She said all that to you?" I was surprised.

"Quite right. In fact I got fairly horned up when Marion told me he'd put on lingerie and that he got all excited and loved hearing about this new lover she had taken on. She'd tell Stevie, she called him Stevie when he was all decked out, all about how skilled her lover was and how big his thing was and how much it turned her on to touch it and have it inside of her."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow. Made the guy sound like such a stud I really wanted to give him a go."

"Really."

"Big time, but she wouldn't give me his number," she replied.

"I noticed your wearing a wedding ring."

"Consenting adults, remember? I'm a switch at heart, but mostly top for my husband. Though when he's in the mood, subbing can be terribly sweet. And we've been known to bring a third party to bed to play. Haven't been too shy about that, have we now," she said and winked at me. "Anyway, that's why I thought she was bringing you in, maybe to spice things up for you, maybe leading you down the Stevie road."

I was kind of shocked at her revelation but managed to say, "Uh, no. I work at an ad agency. They encourage us to "live the brand" and "be the product" and I'm working on hair coloring campaign, so...."

"Working on a nail polish campaign, too, love?" she said with a smile as she worked on my hair.

I blushed and said, "Matter of fact." My nails were one quarter inch past the end my fingers, as Marion dictated for optimum feminine grace.

"Well now, it's totally okay by me, but knowing Marion like I do, for all I know you have some pretty panties on yourself under those jeans." I blushed and thought of the lacy sky blue high leg panty I was wearing and my cock twitched. "See, Marion is so kind. The way I see it is that she's always trying to give people what they want. What they need, I suppose."

"Uh, I can see how that might be."

We were finally done and she gave me the mirror and I looked at my fabulous new red hair. Thick, rich, luxurious shoulder length, fiery red hair with highlights that, overall, leaned toward the burgundy end of the spectrum rather than the orange. It was truly glorious.

"You did a great job. It looks a bit different than the other cut," I said.

"Thanks. Yes, I gave it a little more shape. It will look better with, oh, evening clothing, I suppose. I think it turned out even better than I expected. You look wonderful!"

I wondered just what and how much she knew as I turned to one side and then the other, examining my new look. It was great!

"Uh, thanks. It really does look good. I love the color."

Before we headed out to Marion waiting in the lobby, she stood in front of me, touched my arm and said, "Listen, Red, I got a feeling about you. Seriously, if you ever want to play, you got my number. Ring me."

I smiled and said "I just may take you up on it," and for the first time noticed what might be a pierced nipple under her blouse and my cock stirred.

And just like that I was walking through life as a redhead. I can definitely say that life as a redhead has been fun so far. My co-workers love it. People in public check me out more, I get more compliments and one woman asked did I know that redheads have a mutated gene giving them an overall higher pain threshold than blonds or brunettes. Interesting.

*

Standing at the fringe of the pool of light at the warehouse entrance, I watched a stream of glamorous and sexy men and women show the doorman a pass and enter the building.

A couple of women walked by, did a classic double take and approached us. One was short, skinny, and had a large Adam's apple. The other was tall and a bit stocky in form. The skinny one said, "Whoa, you look like that runway model dude!"

I looked at Marion and she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

His friend said, "Close, but no way. How about that actress...you kinda look like the one in the zombie movies, what's her name." He had taken care to shave very well, but there was still a very slight shadow.

"Pejic and Milla," I said.

"Right!" they said in unison.

"No, but I get that a bit."

"Hard as shit to tell. Even your voice is smoky, not too deep or anything, so...." The tall one said.

"Which is it?" Skinny followed up.

"Well," Marion said to me, "which is it?"

"I feel like it's Halloween."

"No shit!" they cried in unison.

"You could totally pass, dude," Skinny said.

"How about you?" Tallboy asked Steven.

In response Stevie lifted the front of her eggplant colored halter top wrap dress, displaying her tucked package beneath her tangerine colored lacy cheeky panty.

"No shit!" they said in unison.

"How about you? Skinny asked Marion.

"The girls are one hundred percent OEM," she said hefting her full breasts.

"You're all so beautiful," Tallboy said and gestured to himself, "Me, I'm doing the best I can with what I got."

"You look perfectly lovely," I said.

"And so do you," Stevie directed at skinny.

"Amazing. Have fun tonight," Tallboy said and Skinny smiled and waved and we waved and off they went.

"Well," Marion laughed and said to Stevie, "you sure are loosening up. Come on, let's go."

"I'm really nervous, Marion," I said.

"Not to worry one little bit, baby. As I told you, everyone at this little shindig is comfortable with gender bending. In fact, you pretty much have to be on a gender bender to even get in here. Ha! I made a funny!" she said and laughed and ushered us toward the door.

*

This morning, after another round of sweaty, girl on girl on girl sex that left my jaw sore, cock drained and ass throbbing deliciously, Marion shooed me home to clean myself up inside and out for the evening's festivities. She wouldn't tell us what, but I figured we were in for an outing and my cock twitched despite my nervousness.

I stood in my shower, water cascading down my slender body. I lathered and shaved my underarms. I shaved my arms, the blade drawing cleanly across my glistening skin. Lightly haired by nature, I shaved my chest just in case some unsightly hair managed to sprout there. I lathered a leg and noticed my pretty toenails and drew the razor up my long, toned leg, all the way up to my groin and thought of Marion. My cock thickened as I thought of our womanly exploits and by the time I'd shaved my ass, and pubic area I was hard.

Precum leaked from my cock and I used it as lubricant and I stroked myself. Fleeting images of lingeried threesomes flickered though my mind as I stroked my cock underneath the flowing water: Marion laying next to me, stroking my face and hair and cock while Stevie loomed over me between my wide spread thighs, his thick cock invading my rear; on my knees, my skirt flipped up, Marion's strapon giving me a good reaming while Stevie's hard cock filled my mouth with flesh and cum; Stevie fucking Marion while I fucked his shapely garter framed ass. Combination after combination, image after image and I tensed and moaned and came and caught my breath and rinsed and thought, "My god, how far I have come."

As I washed and rinsed my glorious shoulder length red hair I thought back to the beginning. Marion and I met at work and sparks flew. She said she had an erotic dream about me and we jumped in the sack and lo and behold in a matter of a few short months I've gone from boxers and chinos to panties and skirts. From flip flops and running shoes to stockings and strappy high heels. From being all about the pussy to having no holes barred, full on bisexual threesomes with Marion and her boyfriend, no less. I have to admit, I never saw it coming when I first took up with Marion. Marion, a force of her own and I was under her spell.

I stepped out of the shower and patted myself dry. Marion said a real woman pats dry as sliding and scraping the towel puts undue stress on skin; she said women have to think about things like that. I scrunched and patted my hair as dry as I could, ran a brush through it and looked at myself in the mirror. Glorious, thick red hair framed a very attractive androgynous face, which sat atop a slender body. The air currents flowed around me, caressing my hairless skin, making me more aware of my sensual presence in the world.

I arrived at Marion's at the appointed hour and she handed me a glass of champagne. She was giddy with excitement. She had finished with Stevie's makeup and hair and she looked fantastic, her back to me as she looked out the window as a sailboat ran with the wind downriver, its colorful spinnaker in full blossom. Stevie wore tangerine colored lacy cheeky panties, a lacy sheer tangerine bra, sheer tangerine thigh highs and pointy, strappy, eggplant colored five inch high heels with a one inch platform. Her brilliant blond hair cascaded around her shoulders and I had an urge to caress it and peel down her pretty panties and my cock stirred. Stevie's eggplant colored halter top wrap dress was hanging on the wrought iron spiral staircase that Marion escorted me up to do her makeup magic. Stevie turned and smiled and we raised glasses in a silent toast.

In Marion's vanity, that feminine sanctuary, I saw the now familiar tools of the womanly trade. Creams and lotions and brushes and bottles, blowers and curlers and cotton and q-tips. I stripped, was naked before her and she sat me down and made me up.

Sitting beside me on a stool, she painted my fingernails and toenails a perfect match for my glorious red hair. "You know, even if you wear stockings and closed toe high heels, knowing that your nails all match makes a woman feel confident, put together. I mean, you can rest easy knowing that if a man has you on your back and rips off your hose in his efforts to ravage you, lost in lust, that your pretty painted toes can point to the ceiling with womanly pride as he pounds your pussy, baby." My cock thickened.

She turned to my hair. "I love your hair this color. It's fantastic," she said as she fluffed my hair, "God you're gorgeous." She wet my hair, brushed it, "Your hair is nice and thick. You don't need all that volumizing stuff." She took a dryer to it, made me lean down, sprayed it, brushed and blew it and had me sit back up. "No, just a few of the basics and you're to die for in the hair department. Other departments too, but we'll get to those," she said and pinched my cock and I smacked her hand and we laughed.

Done with my hair she made sure my eyebrows were perfect for a ladies night out. Eye shadow, light mascara, the lightest touch on my cheeks, red lipstick that matched my hair and nails. Dangly earrings and bangly bracelets.

She handed me the feminine undergarments all of a color that matched my hair and nails. "See, baby, it's all in the details. You want to be coordinated from head to toe when you're flatbacking underneath a man. He probably won't even notice, but you know it and it helps bring out your femininity. Do you feel it?"

I put on the bracelets and earrings. I put on the sheer lacy bra, reached back and clasped it with a practiced move. I pulled up the lacy v-string, snuggled up a wider than normal strap that Marion said would feel delightful, and tucked myself in. Then the stockings, the sheer red thigh highs. I gathered one in my hands, pointed my painted toes and the femininity washed over me as the gossamer material floated up and up and up my slender leg. I gathered the second one and bent down, my hair caressed my shoulders and my earrings swayed and tugged and my cock thickened as I adjusted the stockings so high on my smooth, creamy thighs. I was hard.

"Oooh, your clit is peeking out of your pretty panty. Here, let me help you, baby." Marion moved the v-string aside, freeing my cock. She plucked a satin camisole from a tasteful clothes bin and enshrouded my cock in the glorious material and stroked me and I moaned and she talked. "Mmm, look at how you spread your legs for me. Just like a woman you spread your legs to give me access to your sex. So I could stroke your cock with this lovely material. Do you like it? Does it feel good?" I moaned.

"Mmm, I thought so. Look at you. Sitting there in your pretty bra and panties and stockings. So sexy. We're going out tonight. Had you figured that out yet? I bet you did." She stroked my cock and it felt so good, that satiny material caressing and pleasuring my sensitive head and glans. I was getting close.

"That's right, baby, we're going to a special place where everybody is on the same page. Maybe Raven will be there. Would you like that? I bet she'd let you lick her pierced clit if you asked nicely. Would you like that? Would you like little Raven to ride your cock? Then flog you and fuck you with her big strapon? Mmm, I bet you would, baby." I groaned and was so close.

"I have a feeling you and Stevie will be a big hit tonight. Maybe even get hit on." She stroked me and I moaned and Marion leaned down and took me in her mouth and I jerked and came and she stood up and leaned down and kissed me. She pushed cum into my upraised mouth and she kissed me and I moaned and I swallowed her gift and I loved her with all my heart.

Marion handed me my dress. A microfiber, midnight blue sleeveless front snap dress. I put it on and snapped most of the many closures together and it felt fabulous and slippery on my smooth, hairless skin. It had a small collar and could be closed right up to my neck. It came to mid-thigh. Marion unsnapped it down to my bra and undid the bottom snap. The next one up was right at my crotch. Scandalous!

I put on the darling ochre colored, strappy, five inch pointy high heels with a one inch platform. I looked at myself in Marion's full length mirror and I was again shocked at the transformation. I looked devastating. A slender beauty with glorious red shoulder length hair, marvelously styled by the talented Marion, midnight blue front snap dress, red stockings, ochre fuck-me's. My hair matching red bra straps accenting my shoulders.

Marion said, "See, baby, a woman who deliberately highlights her bra straps like you and Stevie are doing tonight, a woman who does that is sending out a signal. Can you guess what that signal is?" My cock stirred in my lacy red v-string as she stood behind me, hands on my triceps, looking over my shoulder at my reflection. "I bet you can. It's another subtle way a woman says she wants cock. That she's on the hunt for a suitable male to mate with. And your snap dress and Stevie's wrap dress? Well, let me just say," she said softly in my ear, "it's all about access, baby." I almost moaned. "Come, let's hit the road."

Marion put on a black with white polka dots georgette halter dress, sheer black thigh highs, and five inch strappy black high heels. I peeked and she had on a lacy sheer black wide band thong. She was pure glamour. Stevie had put on his lovely eggplant halter wrap dress, downed the last of his champagne and we strutted out the door and down to the street and Stevie and I were delighted to discover that Marion had arranged for a stretch Hummer limousine to transport us to wherever we were going. We settled in the huge space where soft music enveloped us and more champagne awaited.

*

We showed the handsome doorman our passes and entered the building along with others who were up for an alternative evening. The place was huge, like a giant box store had been cleared out and replaced by multiple mirror balls throwing off sparks of light, club music ricocheting off flat surfaces, bar stations set up here and there and people milling about, drinking, talking, laughing, dancing and doing other things in the murky shadows at the edges of the floor.

Marion handed me an appletini, Stevie a cosmopolitan, and she had more champagne.

"I don't know, Marion. This might knock me out."

"Me too," added Stevie.

"Well then, back to champagne after this," she winked.

I scanned the room, the music seeped in and I swayed in place with the beat. I moved and swayed in a sexy, feminine manner, legs, hips, shoulders, head. I saw a woman in a tuxedo with who I supposed was a man in drag; he was pretty. I saw people in costumes. I swayed and saw a sexy black couple nearby, she was classically beautiful and he was quite handsome.

I scanned the room and saw a large man with sandy colored crew cut hair and our eyes locked and my heart raced and I was nervous and spun away, the microfiber material gloriously caressing my rear as it swayed and settled and my cock stirred.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds