• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 04

Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 04

123

Tim continued to corset Mary in the leather corset five days out of seven. He pulled the laces an inch tighter every day and marked the laces every two days to confirm his place as he drew them tighter. Over a period of three weeks he'd drawn them up by over 18" which meant the corset was at least an inch tighter on Mary's waist. Tim felt it was time to ask Mary if she'd had enough tightening and so on the Monday morning of the fourth week he did. Mary said, "I know my waist is smaller. I can feel it even when the corset is off. The tightening has been very gradual so I wouldn't say the corset feels any tighter today than it did on the first day. I'm not trying to achieve any particular waist size but it is sexy to think of my waist being made smaller. Let's keep up with the tightening for another two weeks."

Tim said, "I can feel that your waist is thinner. With or without the corset your breasts look bigger and your body really has an hourglass shape. You look great but I don't want to damage your organs or anything." Mary assured him she'd be fine and wasn't going to go to any extremes.

Mary continued to learn about the lingerie business she'd bought and began to implement changes. She routinely talked to Sue as a friend and on business matters. She got marketing ideas and guidance from her. They worked out financial arrangements to utilize Sue's website as a base for Mary's planned site and for getting custom corsets made through Sue's seamstresses.

One evening Sue called Mary at home. Sue didn't even say 'hello'. She opened the conversation with, "I was thinking of you today. More specifically, I was thinking about your big erect nipples."

"Oh...Okay...," replied Mary not knowing how to respond to such an unexpected greeting.

Sue continued, "Seriously, I had a customer today who was buying an open tipped latex bra. I sell them in sealed packages so I've never had a customer try one on in front of me. This was a good customer and she wanted to confirm she was buying the right size. They only come in S, M and L."

Sue said she had opened the package for the customer and assisted her in the dressing room. "When I saw her nipples poking out of the cut outs I thought of you. You have to get one of these bras. I think the exhibitionist in you will love it. Your submissive side will also enjoy giving Tim the pleasure of seeing your nipples displayed for him."

Sue gave Mary the brand name and model number. Mary said that she didn't carry any latex in her store and didn't handle any products from the company Sue mentioned. Sue said, "Since you don't have an account with that vendor I'll send you a 'medium' as a gift. That should be the right size. Tim would probably love your tits bulging out of a 'small' but I think M is the right size."

Mary said, "Thanks."

Sue said, "I should tell you that since the customer left today I've been visualizing you wearing the bra under a tight tee with your nipples making a pair of very distinct bumps in the shirt. I didn't see my customer in a shirt. I think the edges of the cut outs lie flat enough that the bra will be totally invisible. The latex cup squeezes the soft breast flesh and pops the areola and nipple out through the opening. If the bra edges show, a ribbed tee would probably obscure them while leaving your nipples teasingly visible. You'll want to have some cornstarch or powder to help your breasts settle into the cups without sticking. You'll also need some latex polish; I'll send you a bottle. Latex is much sexier when it's shiny and I'm sure Tim will offer to polish your bra when you're wearing it. Actually, I'd offer to do that if I was with you.

"The bra is black so make sure you have a dark color tee or something similar. It should fit snuggly through the bust. If the bra fits the way I think it will your nipples are going to be dynamite. I could see you wearing it to the shop as your everyday bra above the leather corset Tim has you wearing. If it works out, the bra is also available in white. Are you on board with this or do I need to talk to Tim? Do you need him to take charge and demand that you display your tits in latex above your corset or are you going to take the initiative and display them for him? In any case, I'll send the bra tomorrow."

Mary said, "I'm getting wet from all of this. I don't know how it will work out but I'm more than willing to try. Don't call Tim; I'll surprise him. The idea of wearing a latex bra with nipple holes while I'm corseted is very erotic. You've literally made my pussy wet."

Sue replied, "I'm glad. I like to make you wet. It reminds me of when I dressed you for your big date in Vegas and rouged your nipples. I didn't touch your pussy but I'll bet you were wet then. I was."

"Yes. I was very embarrassed but also rather moist as you touched me. I'd never had a woman touch my nipples before."

"The bra should arrive by Friday," said Sue. "Have Tim take some close up pictures and email them to me. Please."

"Okay," said Mary.

Sue added, "Leave your face out of at least some pictures. I might display them in the store or on my website. Your nipples might make the bra a best seller."

"Oh my," replied Mary. "You're making me even wetter."

Mary decided not to tell Tim about the bra; she'd tease him with it under a tight shirt when it arrived in a few days. She bought some cornstarch that day and tried on some tops she had. She found two that she thought would be perfect and set them aside. On Friday of that week the bra arrived at the store. Mary unwrapped it in private and got turned on by the unusual feel of the latex. Cradling her tits in this rubber was going to be a kinky experience. She decided to wait until she was at home before trying it on.

Arriving home before Tim, Mary took off her top and bra which left her in her leather corset and a skirt. She sprinkled some cornstarch on the inside of the cups and pulled the bra on over her head. It took some effort but she soon had her breasts positioned in the cups with her nipples sticking out proudly. The latex was thinner than she'd expected. It conformed to her breasts as if it was painted on. The bra hugged her breasts with some strength- holding their shape and giving surprising lift. They were beautifully round with the nipples sticking out like large pencil erasers. Cradling her breasts in both hands she could almost feel the heat of her flesh through the rubber. It was a strangely kinky sensation to fondle her breasts in the bra while her nipples were exposed. Mary stared at herself in the mirror and marveled at how far she'd evolved in just a few weeks. There was a slutty exhibitionist in the mirror- not a staid librarian. Mary didn't have time to think too much as she heard Tim's garage door opening. She quickly pulled on a tight tee shirt, smoothed it out and went to greet Tim.

As they met in the kitchen Mary watched Tim's eyes notice and then lock onto her chest. She hadn't had time to check out her nipples in the shirt but now stole a downward glance as her husband was obviously fixated on them. There were two distinct buttons of fabric sticking out from the soft mounds of her breasts. Mary 's first impression was that they were blatant but not obscene; she could dress like this for her shop. As a second thought occurred to her, Mary smiled; while the nipple tease was okay for a lingerie shop it certainly wouldn't have been if she still worked at the library. She couldn't help but imagine the stir she would have caused had she worn such an outfit to work there.

Tim said, "It appears you changed your bra and shirt from this morning. I don't remember seeing your nipples poking out through your shirt this morning. I love the new look. You keep surprising me."

"I'm glad you like them," said Mary reaching up to fondle her breasts and tease each nipple with the tip of a finger. "Sue told me about a bra she'd seen on a customer in her store that emphasized her nipples and said she thought of me. She thought you and I would each like the effect. I don't carry the item in my shop so she sent me one as a gift. What you're seeing is only the tip of the iceberg as they say; the bra itself is quite different from my usual wardrobe. Let's have some wine and I'll let you enjoy the hint of my nipples for awhile. I'll make you wait to see the bra."

Tim went to get the wine and said, "I think I'm seeing more than a 'hint'; I'm not sure what the right word is but I like it. You know I've always been obsessed with your nipples."

Mary asked if the look was too blatant for the shop. Tim hesitated and said, "Its fine for the shop. Remember that you sometimes need to go to the bank and run other errands. The look is bold for that but you won't be arrested. In fact, thinking of you waiting on line in the bank with horny guys on line with you is very hot. I love the look; you've found your new every day bra."

After a minute Tim put down his wine and said, "I've enjoyed the visual. Now I'd like to touch those beautiful breasts and feel your nipples." He reached out and Mary pushed her chest forward. His hands cupped Mary's breasts and he moved his hands over them so that he could feel her nipples on his palms. This prompted him to say, "Wow. I can feel your nipples perfectly. I can only assume your bra has openings for them so that only the shirt is between my hand and your nubs. That's very sexy."

Mary said, "That's all true but don't my breasts feel practically naked, too?"

Tim squeezed them a little and said, "Yes. This must be a very thin bra. I can feel you through it. That's also very sexy."

"Its latex," said Mary. "Your former librarian is wearing a black rubber bra with cut outs for her nipples atop her custom made black leather corset. I don't think either of us would have predicted that just a few weeks ago."

Tim grabbed Mary's breasts a little more firmly and said, "You're incredible."

Mary said, "I do need to give Sue credit for recommending the bra. She was really excited about it. In fact, she made me promise I'd have you take some close-up pictures of my nipples and breasts-with the shirt and without. She might even use the pictures as an ad for the bra. I thought we'd do that after our wine. I'll email them to her tomorrow."

"Okay, that sounds great."

Mary said, "There's one more thing. Sue sent me polish for the latex. She thought you'd get off on the idea of polishing the bra while my breasts are in it. Since the bra is new it's already pretty shiny but you can polish it for me if you'd like. After all, we want the pictures to show the bra at its best."

Tim dropped a hand to Mary's wrist and pulled her toward him for a passionate kiss. After the kiss Tim said, "Let's go into the bedroom so I can see your new bra. I'd love to take the pictures and polish your tits. Then I'm going to fuck my new wife." Tim shed his clothes down to his boxers as they moved into the other room.

Once in the bedroom Tim noticed their digital camera was sitting on the bed. He picked it up and said, "Pose for me so I can get these pictures quickly. I want to see under your shirt."

Mary moved in front of a blank wall and stood still and straight- pushing her chest out. "Relax," said Tim. "Your corset and bra present your breasts beautifully; you don't need to push out your chest." He snapped a picture and used the zoom lens to take another with a closer view. He then said, "Step to your left and extend your left arm to the top of the dresser. It'll look like more of a candid shot." He took two more pictures. Then he moved in much closer and set the camera to its 'macro' mode. He braced the camera against the dresser and told Mary to stand very still as he snapped several close ups of her tee shirt stretched over round breasts with their prominent nipples.

"Okay. You've teased me enough. It's time for the 'reveal'," said Tim. He put the camera down and peeled Mary's shirt off allowing his first view of her latex bra. Of course, his eyes focused on her nipples which protruded from the bra rather than the bra itself. Tim said, "Oh, your nipples look so hot! It's as if they're all aroused from me sucking on them and they're begging for more attention." They were surrounded by the glossy black rubber and pushed forward by it- looking much bigger than they usually did at rest.

"I'm very aroused," replied Mary. "My nipples are very anxious for you to suck on them."

Tim leaned forward and took Mary's left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She gasped. He lowered his mouth to her right and kissed it gently- feeling it up with his lips. Mary pushed her chest forward and said, "I've already been teased for an hour by the fabric of my shirt and by knowing I was on display for you. Please be rough with them. No more teasing."

Tim replied, "I'm not teasing. I'm exploring two great nipples I've never seen this way before. I'll devour them soon but I need to appreciate them first. We also still need to take some pictures."

Mary was frustrated as Tim pulled back from her and said, "Your nipples look great. Let's memorialize them before I slobber all over them and rip your bra off. Stand the way you were before with your arm out to the dresser." Mary grudgingly moved to pose as she had done previously. Tim picked up the camera and fiddled with its settings. He then took numerous pictures of Mary's breasts from various angles and distances. He included some extreme close ups of Mary's nipples for which he told her she had to remain perfectly still. She found that difficult as she envisioned the erotic image the camera was about to capture. In between pictures Tim told Mary how kinky she looked in her rubber bra and how he loved her exposed nipples. Finally, he said he thought they had enough pictures and he put the camera aside saying, "I think we can skip the polishing for today. Both of us want my mouth at your nipples."

Tim reached out and grasped both of Mary's rubber clad breasts in his hands saying, "You look incredibly kinky and hot." Her breasts felt odd in their rubber cups but the material was so thin that Tim could feel their weight and heat which he found very exciting. He brought his mouth down to Mary's right breast and used his tongue to explore her erect nipple. Mary squirmed with excitement. His tongue traced the bumps in her areola and teased the tower of her nipple. His hand held her breast captive for his mouth while his other hand slid toward her exposed left nipple and his thumb and forefinger pinched that nipple. After a minute or so, Tim's hands and mouth switched their targets. His mouth devoured her left nipple while his hand held that breast. The fingers of his free hand attacked the nipple on her right side. Mary gasped several times as she experienced new sensations from both nipples. Again, she pushed her chest into Tim's mouth seeking more stimulation.

Tim's mouth sucked her left nipple deeply and his teeth and tongue became more aggressive in their assault. Mary murmured encouragement as her arousal spiked. Tim's left hand dropped to Mary's waist and he fumbled with the waistband of her skirt. She reached down to find the zipper, lowered it and popped open the button for him. He then pushed the skirt down over her hips letting it pool around her ankles. Tim then moved his hand to Mary's thong covered Venus Mound.

Tim's hand cupped Mary's mound with his fingers extending down over the area of her clit. Her hips moved forward to push against his hand and he pushed harder forcing Mary to take a half step back to keep her balance. Tim lifted his head momentarily to assess where they were and moved his hand from Mary's crotch to her hip directing her to step back and to the side which put her against the nearby wall. The bunched skirt at her ankles forced minced steps but she accomplished the desired move with surprising speed.

Tim's hand returned to Mary's mound and cupped it passionately- pushing her ass against the wall as he rubbed her mound through the thin fabric of the thong. His other hand had remained on her breast and he now returned his mouth to the offered nipple. His tongue and teeth assaulted her nipple.

Mary's arousal increased markedly as Tim's attention became rougher. Her hips ground against his hand which he was using to firmly rub the area of her clit as he pushed her against the wall. She screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her and she writhed between Tim's hand and the wall. Gradually her body relaxed and she slumped with Tim's hand giving her needed support.

"Thank you," murmured Mary. "I needed that. I've known about the bra for several days and was planning how to best surprise you with it. That was all foreplay for me and had me pretty keyed up sexually."

Tim's mouth and fingers released Mary's nipples and he backed away slightly. He fondled both of her breasts and stared at her nipples saying, "The bra fits like a second skin. It looks like it was molded onto your breasts."

"That's because of the stretch in the rubber and the softness of my breasts. They have molded to each other. I imagine taking it off will be almost like peeling my breasts. I hope the bra doesn't rip or get distorted. The bra feels a little strange but it's also a turn on to have rubber molded around your breasts with your nipples bare."

"Again, you continue to amaze me with your new sexuality," said Tim. "Come over to the bed and ride me. Let me enjoy your rubber-covered tits some more."

Tim moved to the bed where he dropped his boxers and then lay on his back with his cock pointing at the ceiling. Mary followed, taking off her thong but leaving the bra and corset in place. She knelt above his waist but instead of impaling herself she leaned forward using her arms for support. She first held her breasts above Tim's face to tease him and then literally fed him first one nipple and then the other. His mouth devoured each nipple as it was offered and his hands fondled the outsides of her breasts. When his mouth was no longer full, Tim said, "You're one sexy librarian. I love you."

"Don't you ever forget it," replied Mary as she returned to a more upright position and slowly lowered herself onto Tim's cock. Once she had him settled inside of her she fucked herself slowly. Mary brought her hands to her breasts and cradled them for Tim's pleasure saying, "I'm glad you like my new bra."

"You're going to wear it to the shop tomorrow for me," said Tim. As I said this will be your every day bra. We'll need to buy another one or two of them. It'll be up to me how often you exhibit your nipples but I think it will be the exception when you don't."

Mary then said, "I think I can do that but I know I'm going to be embarrassed. I'll try to stay in the shop for my first day. Seeing only women should make it easier. Tomorrow you can visualize my nipples poking against my shirt while I'm at the shop. You can also imagine my embarrassment if that excites you. I'll also be looking at the pictures you took and send some to Sue. Now you have lots of sexy things to think about while you're at work."

Mary was soon moving up and down on Tim's cock faster. She was getting much more excited and he was bucking up into her- trying to get deeper. His hands were on her ass both because it felt good and also to help control her movements. In another minute Tim grabbed Mary's ass harder and pushed downward to get deeper penetration as he reached nearer and nearer to his climax. Finally, he erupted into her and she ground her hips on his to heighten his pleasure.

After giving Tim a moment to enjoy his orgasm Mary lifted herself off of Tim and went into the adjoining bath. Tim followed. They each cleaned up a bit and Mary said, "I need your help with the bra. My tits are sweaty and I'm sure I have some melted cornstarch gluing the bra onto me. Please help peel me without ripping the bra." Tim slipped some fingers under the front on the bra, pulled it out and slid it upward. Mary tensed thinking the process was going to hurt but was pleasantly surprised as her breasts were soon free. They were sweaty and bore some caked on cornstarch but neither the bra nor Mary's skin was damaged. Mary then said, "Please take off my corset so I can shower; sweaty tits aren't very sexy."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds