• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Panty Boy Confession Ch. 01

A Panty Boy Confession Ch. 01

When I moved to Connecticut for a new job, I knew I wouldn't have a lot of friends right away. That was not out of shyness, it was just to be expected with being in a new town. Thankfully my neighbors were very friendly.

I was in mid-20s when I moved into the small apartment complex in Danbury. Since it was late in the summer, I made sure to cook outside as much as possible so that I could meet the neighbors. One of the selling points of the complex was that it was mostly younger people and not a lot of families with kids, so it was easy to meet people. There was a big courtyard in between the buildings where people played Frisbee and other games, so it was a good fit.

With Labor Day weekend coming, one of my neighbors, Lauren, put up flyers that they were having an end of summer BBQ potluck. I'd met her a few times and found her very attractive, so I was excited for the party. Even if all I got was some tasty steak and beer, it would be worth it.

As it turned out, the party wasn't that exciting. What was a bustling apartment complex really calmed down over the weekend as so many people left on vacations and, coupled with some stormy weather, it all accounted for pretty low turnout. There were about eight people there and while I was interested in talking with Lauren and some other cute girls there, I ended up spending more time sharing beers with some of the guys and talking about the upcoming football season while the girls gathered in the living room over snacks.

When the party started to wind down, there were five of us left. I was talking to my buddy Jim while Lauren was starting to clean up. The fun was mostly over, but the rain was so disgusting outside that we were all waiting for it to stop for even a minute. While I talked with Jim, Lauren's friend Kristen asked to borrow her laptop to check the road reports as she had to drive home. That's when things started to change.

Kristin laid on the couch and opened Lauren's laptop and her eyes bugged out as I could see from across the room.

"Um...Lauren? I think you left something up here on the computer..." That brought their friend Allison over, who also was clearly shocked by whatever she saw. Jim and I looked over, but Kristin's eyes made it seem like it was none of our business so we just shrugged it off.

Lauren walked over and gulped down a yell. "OMG, I can't believe I left that up there!"

"Wait, you were looking at this stuff?" asked Allison curiously.

Now I was curious too, but continued to look away, not wanting to be rude.

"I was just curious," said Lauren, shrugging at them and trying to get the computer away.

"Yeah, curious my ass, look at all these windows you have open. You like guys like this?"

"You know, it is kinda hot."

"Kristin!" Clearly Allison wasn't as into whatever it was as both Lauren and Kristin were.

"Hey, it looks like the rain is stopping," said Jim. The girls didn't even look up from the computer. "Hey man, I'm gonna get goin, nice meeting you." He shook my hand and waved to the others. Lauren stood up to give him a hug and thank him for coming. I decided it was time for me to leave too so I started looking for my shoes.

"Andy, what do you think about this stuff?" asked Allison as I walked into the living room to get my stuff.

"Ali no!" Lauren's eyes went wide as her friend asked the question, but she didn't have any time to do anything about it. Allison turned the laptop around and there I saw on the screen a man in silky panties kissing a girl's leg. You could tell that his bulge barely fit. And now I was hiding my own bulge as I was immediately turned on by what I saw. I'd long had a fetish for panties and pantyhose and fantasies involving being submissive. To know that my neighbor was even remotely interested excited me greatly.

"Whatever, everyone's got their thing. As long as nobody's getting hurt, right?" I played it off as not caring, but instead the wheels in my head were turning. I got up and started to grab for my jacket and then thought differently. It was actually sunny now and it would be easy to say that I forgot it since I only wore it because of the rain. I grabbed my now empty plate that I'd brought and said my good byes and left.

Immediately I heard a loud "Jesus Christ Ali!" as the door shut.

That night I sat and thought about what I could do. I could easily just dismiss the whole thing. After all, Lauren and I weren't that close. I'd only talked to her a few times before the party and even there we barely chatted. On the other hand, this was a chance to explore my greatest fantasies. Every time my thoughts went to that I got aroused. I decided to take a chance.

The next day at work was surprisingly calm. A lot of people took an extra day off for the holiday weekend, including my boss, so I had a lot of down time. I figured it was no or never so I called Lauren from my cell.

"Hey Lauren, I realized that I left my jacket at your place last night. Can I come by and pick it up?"

"Sure sure, I'll be home around six. Sorry about my friends last night. They can be, well, I don't know."

"Don't worry about it, I promise not to tell anyone."

We both laughed and I felt my heart race. This could actually happen.

Up until this point, I had never told anybody about my fetishes. Once I tried to tell a girlfriend, but when I rubbed her legs and told her I thought her pantyhose looked sexy on her, she said thanks but said she hated them, so I kept quiet. Lauren, on the other hand, wore tights rather regularly, which I loved to see. Even though I only saw her wearing them a couple times in the summer because of the heat, I figured she'd wear them a lot more as it turned to fall.

I left work early and went to the mall. I went to Target and bought myself two pairs of tights and a couple pairs of panties, plus some other grocery items. Every time I bought pantyhose or panties I got a huge hard on. There was such a rush to holding the sexy item in public, even though I never got a second look. At about six, I pulled over to a parking lot near my apartment and took of my pants and underwear. I was very hard as I slipped on a pair of black tights over my feet and up to my waist. It took every part of me to not masturbate right then and there, but I did not, saving myself. I tossed my boxers to the side, pulled up my pants and shoes, and drove back to my complex. As I grabbed my Target bags, I took a deep breath and walked to her place.

"Hey Andy, what timing, I just walked in the door two minutes ago." She was exasperated, but gave me a smile anyway.

"No problem, I just got in from work myself, obviously," I held up my bags and shrugged.

"Your jacket should be in the closet, can I offer you a drink or anything?" I wasn't sure if she was just being nice, but of course I said yes.

"So that was a fun party, even with the bad weather."

"Yeah, wish more people could make it, but glad you could come." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So, um, I wanted to tell you something actually..."

Before I could finish, she looked away, perhaps out of shame or nervousness, I don't know. "Don't worry about it Andy, my friends like to embarrass me is all."

"To be honest Lauren, I liked what I saw."

She blushed. "Really?"

"Can I show you something?"

"Sure."

"Ok, then close your eyes."

She put her hands over her head and I let one of my hands fiddle with my Target bag while the other undid my pants. I let them fall as I slipped out of my shoes. There I was, hard as hell in these black tights. "You can open them."

Her mouth was wide open in shock.

"Do you like?"

She nodded.

I walked up close to her and she ran her hand up and down my thigh. I moaned at the touch. She teased up and down my leg with her fingers, finally holding her hands right below my hard cock in my tights. While I gulped, she gave me a naughty smile. I responded by getting down on my knees in front of her.

"Lauren, if this is what you like, I'd love to embrace my sissy fantasies with you. I don't fully dress, but I love pantyhose and panties. If you'll have me, I promise to please you however you like." I touched her left calf, itself wrapped in nude hose, and started to kiss her leg.

"Mmmm Andy I think we will have lots of fun. Now keep kissing and rubbing my legs. And don't stop till I say it is ok."

I knelt down and rubbed up her legs one at a time, gently kissing up her calf to her thigh. She arched her back in pleasure and put her other leg on my shoulder while I kissed. I couldn't see her face because I did not look up, but she started to point her fingers on parts of her legs, directing my kisses. Her pointing moved higher and higher. At her direction, I nibbled at her inner thigh and then she slowly traced her finger upwards to the ultimate prize. I pushed my head closer to her, but she put her hand in the way.

"Uh uh uh! Ask politely." She gave a wicked smile. While she may have never done this before, she certainly was enjoying it.

"May I please lick your sweet pussy Lauren?" I looked up longingly at her. God I was loving this.

She stood up and rolled down her hose. Unlike me, she was wearing panties underneath. I eagerly lifted a hand but she swatted it down.

"No, not yet."

I was disappointed at first, but then excited, wondering what it would all lead to next. She told me to stay on my knees as she walked into the other room. When she returned, she was wearing just her little yellow bikini panties and nothing else, and her arms were full.

"Stand up," she said as she walked in the room. If I wasn't already hard as a rock before, I was hard as a diamond now, looking at her petite little body with her smooth perfect breasts. She reached out with her left hand and stroked my cock gently, which nearly made my knees buckle. Then she brought her right hand around and showed a camera.

Lauren stepped back and took two quick pictures.

"Pose for me Andy." I was reluctant, but she already had one picture, so I did more. She laughed as she took picture after picture. "Now sit down in that chair."

I sat down in her dining room chair and she playfully teased me. She gently pulled my arms back and then handcuffed them. There I was, unable to move, my cock rock hard in my black tights, and loving every minute of it. Then she sat on my lap, pressing my straining member against her noticeably wet panties.

"So Andy, what kind of sissy sub do I have here? I see you like tights, that's nice. Do you like panties too?"

"Yes Lauren."

She frowned and leaned to the side and pulled out a wash cloth and stuck it in my mouth. "I don't want to hear your manly voice right now Andy. So from now on just nod your head yes or shake your head no, got it?" And with that, she stuffed the cloth in my mouth.

"Do you like to wear panties?"

I nodded.

"Excellent. Do you wear dresses and heels?"

I shook my head no.

"That's fine, I don't want a real crossdresser anyway. So no makeup then?"

Again I shook my head.

"Hrmmmmm, do you want to lick my pussy?"

I nodded vigorously. She teased me by leaning back and pulling the waistband of her panties, showing off her neatly trimmed pussy while I moaned. She sat up again, but now pushed my cock back in my tights so that it was behind her, rubbing against her ass.

"Mmmm you will lick it. Whenever I want you do, won't you?"

I nodded again.

"Does my sissy boy want to try other things? Are you interested in....oh, cock?"

I froze. I was literally shaking. For years I had thought about playing with another guy but never acted on it in any way.

Since I didn't answer, she leaned back and slapped my penis. It felt so good.

"Do you want to suck a hard cock Andy?"

I gulped and finally nodded yes.

"Mmmm now this I want to hear you say." She pulled the washcloth out of my mouth, which was good because I could breathe so much better now. "Say it."

"I would love to suck cock if it would please you to watch."

"Oh it would, very much. Do you want some anal action too Andy?"

"No, I don 't."

"Very well. I know more about how I can use you though. Oh this will be so much fun!"

"I agree, I can't wa-"

She didn't let me speak, instead putting her hand over my mouth. She stood up and slid her panties down and stuffed them in my mouth. I couldn't move. My cock was still rock hard in my tights. Then she took out not her camera, but her phone and snapped a picture. My eyes grew wide.

"And send. Oh this will be lots of fun Andy."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Panty Boy Confession Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds