• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brian and Briana 0001

Brian and Briana 0001

123

Brian and Briana 0001

The Wilson Chapel High Swap Club Part One

I would like to thank Literotica author Schuppinzigh for all his help and advice.

**************

All the characters portrayed in this story are at least 18 years of age.

No part of this story may be reproduced for profit without the express written consent of the author....All rights reserved.

This story is the first of two parts. Sorry, I tell the story and it ends where it ends. Read on, it's just gets better and better. Don't forget to vote on both parts. Thanks.

*

Brian and Briana were 18 year old twins and except for the obvious boy-girl differences, they looked very much alike. They were American born Irish Catholics born and raised in Boston of very strict parents who didn't permit either one to date until they were 16. As a result all they had was each other and, it was only natural that they would grow close. They went everywhere together, talked about childhood things that children normally talk about and they watched each others' backs like hawks. They covered for each other even when one got into trouble with the parents. What neither one realized was that they loved each other.

On the surface, neither one was much to look at. They both had "mops" of unruly red hair and they both were just growing out of their "zits",which were hard to tell from their freckles. Brian was about 6' 5" tall, lanky and muscular enough from playing on the 2nd string basketball team for his school in Boston, and he had blue eyes.

Bree, as Brian liked to call Briana, of course had the red hair which was usually wind blown and when she brushed it, it was just a couple of quick flips with the brush. She had beautiful brown eyes. She was about 5' 6" and weighed about 120 lbs. She had a set of lovely well proportioned breasts, a beautiful bubble butt that transitioned into gorgeous legs. But, she wore mismatched baggy clothes which hid her attributes for the most part.

A week before the end of school in their junior year, their father, Colin McKenna and their mother Erin called a family meeting. Family meetings, in the McKenna family, were almost always bad news and the twins were very nervous about what this might mean to them.

Brian asked, "Bree do you have any idea what this meeting is all about? You haven't done anything to upset them have you?"

"No Brian, if I had, you would already know about it. My grades in school are all good and I haven't come home late once."

Brian said, "Well, I know I haven't done anything! You aren't pregnant, are you?"

Bree responded loudly, "No stupid, I'm not pregnant. I'm still a virgin! Are you?"

Brian laughed and said, "Now look who's calling who stupid! How could I be pregnant? I'm a man!"

Bree said, "Oh, you are so stupid! Silly, I know you can't be pregnant! I meant are you still a virgin?"

Blushing, Brian haltingly replied," Y..yes! And don't you go spreading that around the school!"

Bree said, "Oh, I won't. But how can you still be a virgin with all those girls following you around all the time? Any one of them would probably take you on in a New York minute!"

Bryan replied, "Because none of the girls that interest me are interested in me. Most of them are cheerleaders and they go for the first string players. Besides, I've heard that most consider me a dork. They don't want anyone who's a "southie" Irishman from South Boston."

Bryan continued, "I could ask you the same question. How is it that you're still a virgin? You're smart, interesting and if you would comb your hair every now and then, wear some smarter clothes and quit being such a smart ass, the boys would be crawling all over you,"

Bree said, "Because I'm not interested in any of the boys! I want someone who loves me to take my cherry, someone who sees me for what I am inside. I don't want a "wham bam, thank you ma'am" in the back seat of somebodies' car just to be able to say I'm not a virgin!"

"Ok, Ok!" Bryan said, "don't get your bowels all in an uproar! I'm going to take a nap before dinner. I may need all my strength for the meeting."

Bree headed for the kitchen to start dinner so her mother would not have to when she got home from work. She worked as a sales clerk in a trendy ladies' fashion shop to help out with the finances and her father was an engineer in a paper products factory making an average, but not extravagant, living.

All through dinner, Bree and Brian watched their parents, who seemed to be relaxed and unworried. They relaxed a bit themselves since their parents seemed to be ok with whatever was going on.

When everyone had finished dessert and the table had been cleared, Colin said, "Brian, Briana, I have something to tell you that may come as a shock to you but, it is really good news. Your mother and I have discussed this at length and we are in complete agreement. I have been offered a new position in Pine Bluff, Arkansas as the Area Manager for Maintenance and Manufacturing at The International Paper Mill located there at a starting salary of more than twice what I am currently making here, almost a hundred thousand dollars! The company will pay for the move completely and they want me there in one month. I'm telling you this now to give you time to get used to the idea and to tell all your friends goodbye. We need the time also to pack what we want to take with us. The movers will be here in two weeks. So, throw away all your old clothes and things or donate them to St. Vincents. You may buy all new outfits. Well, what do you say?"

Colin and Erin were surprised when they got no arguments from either Brian or Bree. Brian's only concern was his basketball playing. He had been hoping to play first string his senior year and Bree was only concerned about her Mamoe, her grandmother. Her grandfather had passed away several years ago and she lived alone a few miles away.

"Briana, a lifelong friend of Mamoe's will be moving in with her so she won't be alone and we will keep in close contact."

"Bryan, I've been told that we will be living in a company owned house temporarily until we can buy our own and the school in that district is a small rural school with few students and their own basketball team so, I don't see why you wouldn't get a chance to play first string for them."

Brian and Bree finished the last week of school in Boston and the only person to indicate he was sorry to hear of them moving was Brian's basketball coach. Bree felt, "Good riddance!" These snobs here in Boston treated us like garbage. Maybe the rural atmosphere where we're moving to would be a little more accepting of them."

Moving day arrived and the movers came to the house and packed everything up and off they went. The McKennas took a cab to Boston's Logan airport and boarded a flight to Little Rock, Arkansas where they changed to a smaller plane to Pine Bluff which was only about 50 miles from Little Rock. When they arrived at the airport, Colin rented a van since the paper mill was transporting their car and drove to a nice hotel where they would have to stay until the movers arrived with all their stuff.

They checked into the hotel with the parents in one room with a king-sized bed and the twins into a room with two double beds. Although Bree and Brian had always had their own rooms, the parents didn't think twice about them sleeping in the same room. In fact, they usually thought of them as one, they were so close.

The McKennas decided to drive out to the house and check it out before dinner. Erin wanted to look at the rooms and decide where to put who and what before the movers arrived and Colin wanted to make sure the keys worked.

When they got there Brian noticed two beautiful girls about his own age in the yard of the house next door in cheerleader uniforms practicing cheers. The word "Wildcats"was emblazoned across the front. The two looked like they could be twins but Brian was paying more attention to the very short tutu-like skirts with white cheerleader shorts covering their identical luscious butts.

Bree was looking at their butts also and felt more than a twinge of jealousy when she noticed where Brian's attention was directed. "Down big boy", She said to Brian.

"What, oh, um, I was just wondering if they go to our school", said Brian.

"Yeah right," Bree said,"and I'm the Queen of England!"

Gee, Brian thought, "I wonder what she's all huffy about."

Colin parked the van in the drive and they all got out, walked up to the front door and let themselves in, except for Brian. He hung back hoping to see more of the two neighbors. He was rewarded when they started walking over toward him. He glanced around to see whether Bree had gone in the house.

As the two cheerleaders approached him, one said, "Hi, I'm Winnie Crossett" and the other said, "and I'm Lennie" and they said together. "We're twins. We do everything together."

Brian said, "Hi, we're the McKennas. I'm Brian, my parents Colin and Erin are inside with my twin sister Briana."

"Oh, you're a twin too". They said together.

Gee, Brian thought," This could get to be confusing." He no longer knew which was which.

One of them asked, "Are you still in school? If you are you'll go to our school, Wilson Chapel High School. It's really a school for all grades, they just call it a high school."

Brian replied, "Bree and I will be seniors this year. We had our 18th birthday a couple of months ago."

Together,Lennie-Winnie said, giggling, "Oh, us too! We're even the same age!"

Brian said, "Well, it sure is nice to meet you, I should go in now"

"Oh us too, we'll see you at orientation." Lennie-Winnie said.

He had already dubbed them "Lennie-Winnie" since he couldn't tell which was which and because they spoke together so much. They turned in unison and sashayed back across their yard in step with those gorgeous asses swaying. He could feel his cock rising to meet the challenge.He wondered if they truly did everything together. He would have to find out, he thought and then immediately thought of Bree with a guilty feeling.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Brian, Bree had been watching Brian and the girls through a bedroom window and was beginning to realize that her feelings of jealousy stemmed from her feelings about Brian, not because she felt her own looks was in competition with anyone. She was perfectly happy being who she was but was Brian happy with her looks? That, she finally realized was what really mattered and she resolved to correct that as soon as possible.

That evening, after having dinner with their parents, they were very tired from the trip and went to their room to watch TV and relax before bed. They took turns in the shower and while Bree was busy in the shower, Brian stripped and got into bed with a pillow behind his back, rested his head on the headboard of the bed and turned on the TV.

When Bree came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a pair of pink see-thru panties and a pink sleeveless nighty without a bra. She was showing a very obvious camel-toe and her nipples were showing like Mt. Fujiyama. Brian eyes took one look, shot a quick message to his brain, and just as quick his cock shot straight up fully erect. He was startled and not wanting Bree to see him in that condition, he twisted his body sideways so his cock pointed sideways instead of up, tenting the sheet.

Bree, having deliberately dressed as sexy as she could, noticed Brian's discomfort, walked over to Brian's bed, raised the sheet, jumped in and moved to cuddle Brian saying, "Brian we have to tal...". She stopped dead when she felt Brian's cock poke her in her belly!

They both yelled, "Holy Shit" at the same time and leapt from different sides of the bed to the floor. Brian was standing at the side of the bed with his huge cock waving around like a club. He got back into bed and covered his cock, but it was too late! Bree had seen it already and was on her knees, her head peeking up over the top of the bed with her mouth hanging open and eyes as big as saucers.

All she could say was, " B..b..b..rian! Is t..t..that yours?"

Brian was pissed, and he replied,"No! It belongs to Mickey Mouse! Just what do you think you're doing Twerp?"

Bree was beside herself. She started crying and said, "I..i..i..i think I was trying to t..t..tell you l..l..love you!"

She got up, walked to her bed, covered up and continued to cry.

Brian,s heart melted and he teared up. He went to Bree's bed, lay down beside her and put his arms around her and told her, "I,m so sorry, I was just startled...and...embarrassed at getting hard from looking at my sister. Besides, I have a confession to make. When I was looking at Lennie-Winnie's butts, I felt guilty because of you. I'm not sure and I have to do a lot of thinking, but I may be falling in love with you."

Bree sat up in bed and said, ''Oh Brian, I know I love you and I will do everything I can to make it easier for you to love me! I just have two things to say right now, who are you calling a Twerp? You are only a few minutes older than I am. The second is just how big is your cock anyway!?"

Bree giggled and covered her head and Brian went back to his bed.

They both just lay there thinking and after several minutes, Brian said, "9-10 inches with a 7 inch girth at full erection".

Bree almost choked! Brian laughed and Bree closed her eyes to see Brian"s big cock in her dreams.

The next morning at breakfast, Bryan almost choked on his toast when Bree asked their mother if she had a ruler. Bree was looking at him with a smirk on her face when she asked.

"No, honey. I don't. What do you need a ruler for," her mother asked.

Brian was "shooting daggers" at her with his eyes.

"Oh, I just want to measure...my closet at the new house", Bree replied giggling.

Brian could have wrung her neck for getting him so worried.

The next few days were busy and went by fast. They had completely cleaned the new house and the following day the movers arrived and got all the furniture in the right rooms along with the appropriate boxes for each room. And, they had finally gotten everything unpacked. Their car arrived the next morning and Colin wanted to turn the rental van in but Brian suggested they keep it for another couple of days since he and Bree wanted to familiarize themselves with the school and the town. His father agreed since they weren't paying for it anyway.

Brian and Bree hopped into the van and headed for the school. Their parents used the car to go grocery shopping.

Arriving at the school, they saw several cars and trucks parked in the lot and quickly discovered that the cheerleaders were practicing on the grass in the shade of the school building. They were all wearing black tank tops with tight gold short shorts...really tight...really short! There were also ten tits bouncing up and down because not one was wearing a bra and judging from the appearance of their very tight shorts, no panties either. The bottom part of their butt-cheeks stuck out of their shorts.

Brian was a very happy camper but Bree had a frown on her face until she remembered that she had to make Brian happy. She did not want to give him any reason to be unhappy with her so she put a big smile on her face and greeted Lennie-Winnie as they were approaching her and Brian, "Hi, I'm Briana, Brian's sister. I didn't get to meet you the day we arrived but Brian told me all about you. I'm glad to finally meet you.'"

They said as one, "Hi, we're Lennie and Winnie. We're the head cheerleader151. Happy to meetcha!"

One of the Lennie-Winnie duo said, "These girls are Mary Jo, Susie and Mary Dell."

Hi's were said all around. Bree was thinking, "Where did they find this many beautiful girls in this small school?" Brian was thinking he had stumbled onto a gold mine.

Lennie-Winnie told Brian, "All our boyfriends this week are in the gym playing basketball. Why don't you go over and introduce yourself, we girls will spend some time getting to know each other."

Brian laughed and said, "This week? Are you planning on dumping them all next week?"

"Oh, God no". Lennie-Winnie said," there aren't enough boys to go around. We just swap."

Bree almost yelled, "Swap? What do you mean?"

Mary Jo said, "I'll handle this. Some people may think it strange, but it really is simply a matter of practicality. This school is so small there aren't enough people of our age to pair off if people "go steady" and "break up." Pretty soon you would run out of guys, or girls if you are a guy, to go with. So every month or so, we just swap. Like this week I'm still going with Tom but next week, I will start going with Lennie and Winnie's boyfriend of this week and they will go with Tom. Eventually, you wind up at the end and start over again. It's a lot simpler than regular dating too because there is no need for giving "go steady rings" or jackets or anything like that. And...fuunnnn! Every month or so, you get a new guy or girl. Variety is definitely the spice of life. Oh, Lennie and Winnie, You are going to luuu-uuv Tom!"

Addressing Bree and Brian, Mary Jo said, "I think you guys are going to fit in fine. We'll get you plugged into the rotation soon."

Brian and Bree looked at each other and just shrugged. Brian looked over his shoulder at Bree as he began walking to the gym and told her, "keep notes!"

Brian entered the small gym and discovered that it only had bleachers on one side of the court with one end for the home team fans and the fans of the away team on the other. He guessed that they didn't have enough fans to justify a larger gym. There were plain wooden benches along the other wall across the court for the players. He thought, pretty poor facilities.

There were two teams of 5 guys playing a full court pick-up game on the court and none of them was as tall as him and one guard was so short, his dribble looked like the ball wasn't even bouncing! He was thinking that, if this is the team players, he will definitely get a chance to play first string.

Meanwhile, Bree had been discovering revelation after revelation from the cheerleaders. She asked many questions about the dating and swapping which were more than candidly answered by Mary Jo. Bree was absolutely amazed .

"Mary Jo, is the whole school involved in this swapping of boyfriends and girlfriends," Bree asked?

Mary Jo replied, "No, first of all they aren't all old enough. There are three that I know of; our's which are the basketballers and the footballers have one. There is a very firm rule in our club that you must be 18 when you join. There have been several cases of sexually transmitted diseases in the other group and several pregnancies. We have another hard and fast rule that condoms must be used whenever guys and girls fuck. Condoms aren't a hundred percent effective but, so far we have had no problems."

Bree asked, "How do you keep the swapping straight...like who's supposed to be going with who?"

Mary Jo answered, "We are pretty well organized. Lennie and Winnie are the president[sic] and I'm the secretary. As secretary, I keep a chart with all that information and I make the assignments. A member agrees to accept whatever assignment he or she gets and they also agree that they must double date. Each couple may double date with any other couple who are members. Members may fuck the person they are going with for the month outside of double dating but that doesn't happen all that much. They just do a lot of double dating, some times three or four times a week. After all, why get sucked and fucked by one person when you can get it done by two on the same night. Swinging on double dates in addition to the monthly swapping adds a lot of variety, and it is just so damned hot knowing you are being watched and you can watch also."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brian and Briana 0001

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds