• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Catching Karen Ch. 01

Catching Karen Ch. 01

The six eighteen year old teenage boys had cut class again and were hanging out on the steps of one of their homes, as usual. They were all seniors and about to graduate. They spent a lot of their time that way, smoking, and talking about girls or women that they knew or had seen. The boys were very close friends and shared everything.

Over the past months, they had started a new hobby. This hobby was picking some girl or woman that they thought was attractive and planning on how to get what they wanted from her. They discussed classmates, neighbors, teachers, and even a few family members.

Half of the group had never had actual sex before and the half that had done that had limited experience. All were either eager to try it for the first time, or to try it again. The more the boys talked about it, the more it excited them. They went so far as to actually make plans, which included putting together a place to do what they wanted.

The place they picked was an old abandoned warehouse that was down the street from their usual hangout. The building was condemned, very large, and had been a haven for homeless persons, until the local police ran them out. The homeless left behind an assortment of old bedding and odds and ends that the boys put to good use, making a place to take their imagined girl or woman.

They were talking, when they noticed a shiny black car park further down their street. The boys definitely noticed the woman that got out of the car, angrily talking on her cell phone. She was about five feet seven inches tall, had short blonde hair, and was about 35.

They were amazed as the blonde started walking up the sidewalk, passing them without a glance, and continuing down the block. She was wearing a tight black dress, tan pantyhose, and a pair of shiny black high heels.

All of the boys noticed the swaying of the woman's big hips and the way her tight dress highlighted her very full bottom.

Karen Hill's heels clicked on the sidewalk, as she continued her angry phone conversation. The mother of two did not notice the teenager walking up behind her. The boys had picked the most innocent looking one of them to go ask the attractive woman for some help, in order to get her off the sidewalk and into the warehouse at the end of the block.

The boy timed his approach to when the blonde was at the corner, then put on a sad face and spoke to her. Karen angrily glared at the youth, as he interrupted her phone conversation, until she noticed his age. The woman was normally very dominant and bitch, especially to her coworkers, but she actually ended the call to see what the boy wanted.

The teen explained that he could not find his little sister and asked Karen if she would help him. He asked her to come into the warehouse with him, to see if she was there, and to use her cell phone to call for help, if she was not. The woman considered for a moment, then said she would help him.

The other five boys had retrieved a bag from their house and had entered the warehouse, using a back door, while their friend was talking to the blonde. When the group heard the clicking of high heels coming around the corner and into the dark building, then got ready. The woman followed their friend through the open doorway, turned the corner, and was immediately attacked by the boys.

The teens had planned the capture many times and quickly had the blonde gagged with a strip of duct tape and her wrists tied together in front of her, using the same material. They then dragged her further into the warehouse, to the place where they had prepared an old mattress. Working as a group, then forced the struggling woman onto her back, then pulled her bound wrists above her head and used the duct tape to tie them to a metal pole, at the top of the mattress.

They repeated this process with each of her ankles, to similar poles at the bottom

Karen thrashed and struggled helplessly, as the boys wasted no time pulling up the front hem of her dress and then cutting a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose and panties. The boys had already decided the order, so the first one just unzipped his pant, pulled out his erection, then laid down on top of their attractive captive. Karen's muffled scream filled the empty warehouse, as the boy atop her thrust his cock into her pussy.

The other five boys stood watching their friend start to rape the helpless blonde and they each pulled out their erections, eager to take their turn. Karen struggled against her bonds, as the teen's penis vigorously thrust in and out of her vagina.

The boy humped away madly on top of the blonde, until he cried out and came violently in her buttery sheath. He was quickly replaced by the next boy in line, who took his place between the woman's long, widespread legs. The teen that had just finished went to the end of the line and waited for his next turn.

The second boy moaned and panted with lust, experiencing sex for the first time. He could not believe how good it felt to pump his cock in and out of the helpless woman's pussy. Karen continued to struggle beneath him, but was tied too securely to make him stop, and all she could do was scream into the tape gag, hoping someone would hear her. The boy cried out and came, then rolled off the woman. The third boy eagerly got on top of the blonde and was soon raping her forcefully.

Boy after boy got on top of the struggling, sobbing, screaming woman, until all six had taken a turn. When the last finished, the first boy was ready again, and was soon pumping away in the blonde's hairy pussy. He lasted much longer the second time, taking his time to enjoy the pleasure of the sex. When he had his orgasm, the teen was quickly replaced by one of his friends. This continued over and over again, as they gang raped their pretty captive.

Karen lay there sobbing quietly, as the last boy in line finally finished his second turn and then rolled off of her abused body. When she felt her wrists being untied from the metal pole, the woman hoped her ordeal was at an end. The teens untied her ankles, but then quickly rolled her onto her stomach, and retied her to the poles.

When the blonde felt her full buttocks being spread and something slippery being spread over her exposed rectum, she realized what they intended to do to her next and she really began to thrash madly. Karen's muffled, high pitched shriek echoed in the open room, as the first boy forced his penis into her virgin asshole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Catching Karen Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds