• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • James Bond's End

James Bond's End

The man at the bar was well dressed even for the Embarcadero. His suit and tie were high fashion and tailored to fit his well built physique. By the look of him he was a bit of a playboy, but on second glance there was something else about him, something mysterious. He had been sitting at that particular bar for two hours always glancing towards a table in the eastern corner of the room. The table remained empty, until a tall exotic woman in a black silk dress that showed a favorable amount of cleavage pulled out the chair and sat down.

Seeing the woman take a seat at the table the man dropped some cash on the top of the bar and excused himself. He approached the table and the woman sitting there. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your peacock earrings," he said suavely. "Do you mind if I ask where you purchased them?"

The woman looked up at the man, her large dark eyes accentuated by long batty eyelashes. "Martins de Renault, of course," was her reply. "Please, have a seat Monsieur Bond."

"By all means, call me James," the man said with a smug smile as he sat down in a chair across from the woman at the table. "And you must be Claire LeVeaux."

"Monsieur Bond, I assume you know why I am here," said the woman who was presumably Claire LeVeaux.

"Indeed. I have something that you want, or rather that your boss does."

"You are correct Monsieur Bond, and if my 'boss' wants it that means I do to. So where might it be?"

"Jumping the gun a little, are we? We have only just met," James said with that grin beaming on his face. Madame Claire remained as cool as ice.

"I have heard this about you, Monsieur. You're so called 'charm.' Do you or do you not have what I came here for?"

"Yes of course, but I am not about to give it to you here. It's up in my room. Care to join me?"

Claire blushed at the insinuation. "Definitely up to your reputation. Monsieur Bond I intend to keep this meeting professional."

"Of course," he reassured the beautiful woman as he stood up from the table and held out his hand to help her out of her seat.

****

Upon reaching the room James pulled out his keycard and slid it through the electronic reader which clicked and blinked a green light. He opened the door and motioned with his hand for Claire to enter in before him. She stepped forward in to the dark room and James reached inside and clicked on the lights. The room was extremely plush and extravagant. Obviously the British intelligence agency had spared no expense again.

Shutting the door behind him James removed his jacket and tie, and hung them in the coat closet. He then walked over to the in suite bar and brought out a bottle of expensive vodka. "I am assuming you drink," he asked the woman who stood eyeing the room.

"Of course I drink, James. But first the diamond." Claire's icy demeanor had faded upon entering the room. No longer needing to keep up the all-business image in case her employer was watching.

James reached under the bar and pulled out a silver briefcase. Setting it up on top of the counter he input a combination in to the lock and then cracked the case open. He spun it around so it opened facing Claire. Inside, nestled in soft foam was a diamond the size of a golf ball. Claire approached the case and picked up the stone, eying it closely. "Indeed this is real. The ever reliable James Bond," she said, spinning the stone in her hand. "Now about that drink."

James smiled and poured two vodka martinis. He handed Claire one, which she put to her lips and gulped down quickly. She sat the glass down and then reached up to her shoulder and slipped her left dress strap off, then did the same with the other. Her dress slid off of her and crumpled to the ground at her feet, exposing a nude body that was shaped perfectly in every aspect.

James had been with his fair share of women, and the specimen that stood naked before him was a level even above the rest. Perfect curvature of her hips, flat stomach, excellently shaped breasts that stood pronounced from her chest, and the long strong legs. James stood still as Claire walked over to him and removed his shirt and undid his pants, and pulled his erect penis out from its hiding. Getting to her knees she gripped his testicles and place her lips around his shaft and began to play with its head. She used her tongue to tickle it and then she leaned forward and engulfed him completely. Claire bobbed her head back and forth letting his penis slide in and out of her mouth as she sucked on it like a popsicle. With her free hand she began to massage her clitoris in unison with her motion on James' penis. As she rubbed herself her clitoris grew and became more and more sensitive until she decided she was ready.

Letting James' cock slip out from her mouth Claire stood up and place her arm around hi neck and pulled him towards. As he moved forward Claire guided his penis in to her moist vagina which was waiting to swallow him whole. Claire was pushed firmly up against the bar counter and James made continual thrusts in to her. Her breasts were pushed up against his chest but they still vibrated gently with each of his thrusts. James' eyes locked with Claire's for a second and then she closed them and opened her mouth as if to let out a silent moan. James increased the rate of his thrusts and focused on the pleasure her vaginal walls gave to the tenderness of his penis.

After a moment Claire opened up her eyes and James saw a fire flash through them. She reached down and pulled him out of her and then turned around to face the bar. She bent over the counter top and used her hands to prop herself up. "What are you waiting for, James," she said in a desperate tone. James pressed himself against the woman who's back was turned to him and slipped his penis underneath her perfectly round ass and back between the lips of her vagina. Claire let out a quick moan as he entered her, which further increased his arousal. James' thrusts were now quick and sharp and he reached around to grasp her left breast while her other breast heaved back and forth. He squeezed her breast in his hand, using his other hand to grip her thigh firmly while he enjoyed her depths. There was a tight squeeze on his penis as Claire applied pressure with her hips. Then another tight squeeze, and another that she held for a few seconds.

Then Claire reached an orgasm. Her liquid dripped to the floor and slid down James' penis and coated his scrotum, and ran down his leg. "Quite a squirter I see." James said in his typical manner.

"Shut up and lay on the counter," she responded sharply. James did as he was told.

James climbed up on to the bar counter and laid on his back. Claire followed after him stood over him, still dripping from her vagina. She crouched down directly above his penis and then lowered herself on to him, guiding him in to her once again. She pressed firmly with her hands on his stomach as she raised and lowered herself on his shaft, increasing her speed until she was bouncing on top of him quickly. Her breasts were moving with her motions, flung upward with each downward thrust and downward with each upward thrust. For a second she arched backwards and and screamed in to the air as another orgasmic release poured down James' shaft.

James' felt his own climax coming and as he reached his orgasm he tried to pull out of the woman crouching on top of him but she forced him to remain inside of her while he ejaculated. His semen filled her and as she felt the warm liquid inside of her she gripped both of her breasts and began to grope them sensually. Then Claire leaned forward in a sharp and quick motion, placing her hands on either side of James' shoulders so her face was directly above his and her full breasts hung over his chest.

Panting heavily Claire whispered to the British spy, "James, thank you for the great sex, and for the large cubic zirconia,"

James eyes widened in realization that his fake had been spotted. He reached for his gun which was in a drawer just below the counter but Claire was quicker. She threw her body forward so her knees were alongside his head and her vagina was directly above his face. Then she squeezed his head firmly with her hips and wrenched to the side, twisting his head awkwardly. Their was a sharp snap as his neck broke. His body began convulsing on the counter while Claire remained over his face. She waited on top of him until his body stopped spasming and then she lowered herself to the floor.

After slipping her black dress back on Claire walked to the door and turned to glance back at the body on the counter. "Fairwell Monsieur Bond," she said as if to a living being. Then she opened the door and walked out, closing it firmly behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • James Bond's End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 406 milliseconds