• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One of Those Days

One of Those Days

12

It was late afternoon as Beth stepped from her office into the cool evening air. Autumn was closing in, evidenced by the goose bumps rising on her bare arms and the involuntary shiver riding up her back.

"Night Beth," her colleague, Barry called, also on his way out. "Brrrrr, you'll need to wrap up warm tonight!"

That's what he thought. Jonny, Beth's newly found beau, had preoccupied her thoughts all day. The vision of his taught naked body, powerful arms and that unbelievable penis was all the warmth she needed tonight. That was the plan anyway and she could feel herself blushing at the prospect.

"You alright there, you look a little out of it?"

Barry stood with his hands in his pockets, keenly ready to make conversation.

"Uh, yes. Sorry just in my own little world for a moment there. Anyway, must be off," she smiled politely.

"Oh, right. Thought it might be me," Barry persisted. "I have a habit of making girls blush y'know. It's a talent of mine."

Jeez, dream on funboy, she thought to herself, purposely stepping away. What was it with the I.T. guys in this place? If they spent as much time in the company of real women as they did fiddling with their joysticks and looking up chat-up lines on the internet, the office could be a more interesting place.

"Ha ha ha, it's just the cold. Night."

She skipped to her car and hopped inside. Slotting her keys into the ignition she noticed Barry still slouching on the pavement watching her with his head cocked to the side. Definitely time to go.

The engine chugged as she turned the key and fell silent. She tried again but the engine refused to turn over.

"Please, not now. Anytime but now!" she said, gritting her teeth. Was this day every going to end? She tried again only for the car to cough and wheeze in protest.

"No, no. Please, please just work. If there is a God you'll start...please!"

She flicked her eyes back across the dashboard. Barry took a step forward.

"Uh, oh!"

Beth desperately turned the key one last time and the motor roared to life. She couldn't conceal her overwhelming relief, driving past a seemingly disappointed Barry and out the car park with an enormous grin. Who knew what he'd be tied up with that evening.

Friday night rush hour traffic was a predictable as ever. Beth sat drumming her fingers on the steering wheel in a queue of stationary traffic. She considered heading to Jonny's flat first instead of going home. He'd said to simply "come as you are", but she felt tonight would be something special and needed to get out of her work clothes into something more alluring.

The few days since they'd parted had felt like an eternity. Even he'd said so. Far, far too soon for the strongest of feelings to be setting in, but she'd pined for him nonetheless.

This was to be only their fourth meeting since they'd met two weeks earlier. So much to explore and find out.

The vehicles in front began to trundle along.

No, she decided. Desperation is a stinky perfume and the last thing she wanted was to give out vibes of dependence, particularly as his body was her main interest.

Besides, lust is to the body what ideal is to the spirit, or so she'd read somewhere, and who was she to contest that? Amused at her reasoning, she pulled away from the main drag and into her quiet little street.

What to wear, what to wear? Beth padded barefoot back and forth across her bedroom, continually adding to the crumpled pile of clothes on her bed.

Tonight wasn't so much 'dress to impress' as it was 'dress to undress'. She slipped on a silky pink bra with black lace trim. The perfect means to accentuate her assets and get the boy's attention. Not that she'd had to try very hard so far or on the night they first got together.

She raked through her draw and pulled out a matching pair of panties. It suddenly dawned on her this was the very set of underwear Jonny had pulled off her on that first chance encounter.

She cast her mind back, still savoring the memory. What a night it had been. After being dragged out on the town for few drinks with friends, the evening had erupted into a raucous celebration of nothing in particular. In hindsight it was surely fate.

She remembered leaving the bar with her girls, all chattering away at the tops of their voices en route to the first club they could find. The course and sturdy- looking doorman at the club had eyed her up and down and complemented her breasts, which by then were pushing through her low cut top and cupped neatly with the lace just poking out.

"Black lace and a beautiful face. I'll be seeing you later!" he'd said assuredly. The start of much attention.

She recalled her friends ordering shots by the tray full between dances, and it wasn't long before the night transcended into euphoria. Her cares and inhibitions were blasted away by the thumping bass and she danced wildly as though nothing else mattered.

After a couple of hours and more wandering hands than she could remember, she retreated to the bar for some water. The heat was incredible and a time-out was desperately needed. She waited patiently, swinging her hips to the beat as the barman retreated to the fridge for her order.

"Alright sexy?" sounded a familiar gruff voice in her ear. "Having a good night?"

She turned to see the doorman from earlier beaming at her. Even after countless shooters, he was not the sort of company she had in mind. His face was bright scarlet and sweating profusely from the heat, hardly surprising considering the shabby leather jacket he was still wearing.

"Uh, yeah, thank," she relied, smiling politely.

"I'm knocking off now, you fancy a drink?"

"You're alright, I've got one coming."

Presently the barman returned and handed her a bottle of water.

"Water?" he exclaimed. "That's a girl's drink!"

"Uh huh, funny that," she responded, looking across the dance floor for her friends and a quick escape route.

"At least give me your number and I'll get ya a stiff one another time," he said, smirking.

She shot him a look of contempt.

"Go on, you know you want to."

This shiny meatball clearly thought he was on to something, but she smiled. He who dares doesn't always win.

"Flattered as I am, I actually date women now," she lied. "So, unless you have a better-looking sister than yourself, we're pretty much done here."

"You're joking, I love lezzos! You got a girlfriend? I'd love to watch you sometime!"

Fortunately at that moment, an equally red-faced doorman bounced into the conversation out of nowhere.

"Scuffle in the foyer, give us a hand will ya?"

Beth's pursuer scowled at the interruption and stole another obvious look at her substantial bust.

"Typical. Sorry sweet tits, duty calls."

Beth rolled her eyes at his charming gesture. Apes like these were enough to cause curvature of an otherwise straight line.

He waddled off purposely towards the exist, then turned and called back, "Don't go anywhere, I wanna see you and your girlfriend when I get back!"

"Yeah," she muttered under her breath, "I'm sure the irony wouldn't be lost on you, arsehole."

Taking a satisfied gulp of water and questioning her faith in the male species, Beth moved back to the dance floor and began bumping and grinding to the music. By this time her friends were thoroughly hammered and a little out of control, but she didn't care. Nothing mattered except the beat and her body.

It wasn't long before she felt a pair of large hands on her hips and a set of thighs grinding against her ass. Clearly this slob wasn't going to take no for an answer. Deciding she'd been polite long enough, she spun around to confront him.

"Just back off will you, I'm not interested!" she screamed into the face of the hands' owner - a tall rugged blond fellow whom she'd never seen before. No doubt, he was gorgeous and the sort of company she could happily gyrate with.

"Oh hell, I'm sorry! I thought you were someone else!" she cried as, alarmed, he began backing away.

Most of her friends had witnessed the commotion and were now snickering quite openly. Despite this she was drawn to him instantly by some intangible force. More than attraction, this was lust at first sight.

"No wait, don't go!" she shouted above the blare of the tunes and revelers, quickly grabbing his hand to pull him back. "Don't go, you can stay."

With a smile, she pulled him into her and they began dancing once more. Keeping eye contact they moved fluidly to the music, reading one another's expressions and signals.

"What's your name?" she'd had to shout. Just another excuse to throw her arms round him and put her lips to his ear. He'd said his name was Jonny and he didn't seem to mind her advances in the least.

She felt his hands stroking up her thighs and sides, tentatively at first, but then more urgently. She slipped her hands over his chest and round his back, turned on at once by the firmness and definition of his torso. This was more like it!

He began trailing his hands across her backside, following her shape and contours with his palms. By now her breasts were pushing hard against his chest and Beth knew it was just a matter of time before he made his move.

He wrapped his arm around her in a passionate embrace and placed his lips tenderly onto hers. Beth felt a delicious tingle run from the base of her belly, up her chest and down her back as she responded to his kiss. She could feel his hardness digging through his pants and felt his grip tighten.

Never had she felt such a rapid desire for someone. She could feel herself getting wet and desperately needed his touch. She slipped her hand between them, still exploring his mouth with her tongue and discreetly rubbing his cock over the material of his trousers. He moaned into her mouth as they kissed, clearly deeply aroused and moved a hand up to her breast, feeling the hardness of her nipple on contact.

"I have to get you out of here," he whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm I know you do. I want you."

"I mean now," he replied.

"So do I."

Taking the lead, he pulled her from the dance floor, ducking through the crowds. She soon found herself outside and hurrying along with him. She next remembered almost tripping in the dark car park, then lying down on the back seat of his car and feeling him on top of her.

She was practically burning from the inside out, her animal instincts and desires taking over. Somehow her low-cut top had been pulled down round her waist and he was busily fondling her fair, voluptuous breasts, squeezing firmly and teasing with his tongue.

"Get up here," she said, pushing his head up and reaching down frantically to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. His cock was big, so big in fact Beth was stunned into silence. Long, thick and completely smooth and glistening with his wetness. She could feel her own wetness beginning to flood.

"Oh my word... give it to me, I want it now," she gasped, in awe of his beautiful prick.

Reaching down he hurriedly pulled her tight black trousers down over her shoes and whipped off her panties, then spread her legs. She braced herself as with one fluid movement he thrust his flawless shaft strait into her pussy, forcing her into spasms of orgasm almost immediately.

The rest was like slow motion, his pumping into her, her pawing and gripping his arms, his passion and dominance, her wrapping his legs around his waist and cumming again, helpless but in ecstasy. She felt so dirty, having let this stranger violate her so easily, yet she couldn't take her eyes off his enormous member thrusting relentlessly in and out her soaking snatch.

Beth wanted so badly to taste it, to pull him out of her, wrap her fingers round the throbbing girth, smother the head and coax him to blow his hot semen into her mouth. She thought she was on the verge of passing out and her body ached from the constant jarring in the confined space of the back seat, but looking up into his eyes she could see he was finally ready to let himself go...

Spiraling back to the present, Beth realized she was staring at herself in the mirror, again lost in her own thoughts and twirling a strand of blondish brown hair between her fingers, an impish grin spread across her lips.

A night to remember indeed and soon to be repeated.

"Shit, I better get a move on," she said absently as she stripped down to her birthday suit, becoming increasingly irritated by her own indecision.

She tried on a slinky black dress and posed in front of the mirror.

"Hmm if we were going out... maybe. But no, not tonight."

Tonight was a staying in night as far as she was concerned and she wanted him completely to herself. Feeling playful, she went to the cupboard and began rifling through some of her costumes with a sudden urge for role play, something he surely wouldn't be expecting.

She pulled out her risqué single-piece PVC policewoman's outfit and slipped it on, carefully fastening the shiny buttons up the front. The material clung sensually to her curves and the skirted base allowed easy access for an eager mouth or hands. She stepped in front of the mirror once more.

"Mmmm, how could you resist boy? I'll be taking down your particulars while you fill in my case file," she laughed to herself.

Deciding against the bra, the PVC would cope with her large breasts perfectly, she strapped on her belt and attached handcuffs. Finally she donned the police cap, tipping the peak at her reflection.

"Unlike last time, I'm in charge tonight."

Beth instinctively looked at her watch. She was already five minutes late.

She stepped into her black leather ankle-boot stilettos and, brandishing her cap, rushed to the door, collecting her coat and bag on the way. She hopped neatly into the car and turned the key.

Nothing. She tried again but the motor refused to start.

"Ok, we went through this earlier. Now start already!" she said trying in vain to force the vehicle back to life.

"I don't fucking believe it!" she shrieked blindly at the roof. "There is no God!"

Suddenly in a panic she grabbed her phone to call Jonny. Three missed calls and a voice message registered on the screen. Incredulously she checked the setting and realized she'd switched it to silent earlier for the afternoon meeting.

Dismayed, she flicked through the missed calls, all from Jonny. She listened to the voice message and detected a hint of anger in his voice, something she wasn't used to. With the gloom beginning to descend and small rain droplets spitting onto the windscreen she called him back, only to be greeted by his voice mail message.

"Jonny, it's Beth. Please call me when you get this – my car's broken down. Don't worry about picking me up. I'm going to run for the bus now. I'm sorry, I know I'm late already but just give me twenty minutes. You know I'll make it worth your while."

Cursing her bad luck and the terrible day that was somehow destined to go on forever, she sprinted to the bus stop, as fast as her leather heels would allow her, fastening her coat securely on the way.

Two teenagers sat kissing and fondling in the bus shelter, seemingly oblivious to Beth's quietly seething presence. She glanced sideways at the pair, who were clearly lost in one another.

"Sure, rub it in why don't you?" she muttered under her breath, but was consoled by the prospect of an evening of raunchy sex with Jonny. The wait was nearly over.

By the time the bus crawled along the amorous couple had moved on, presumably to somewhere more comfortable. Beth sat down and looked out at the pouring rain. She fidgeted in her seat, keeping her legs together in an effort to prevent her skirt from riding up her thighs any further. The coat was barely covering her uniform as it was.

The bus stopped straight outside Jonny's building, some luck at last, and she trotted across to the entrance, stopping the communal door from closing just as someone was leaving. She pressed the button to summon the lift but sensibly thought, "after the way things have been going, better not risk it!" before making for the stairs.

She began to ascend quickly, desperate not to make Jonny wait any longer. She was never usually late for anyone but this was certainly one of those days, one she was starting to wish she'd never woken up for.

With boots still wet from the rain she lost her footing, almost slipping backwards and having to grip the railing to steady herself. Her bag slipped from her shoulder, sending purse, makeup, a spare pair of panties and her policewoman's hat flying back down the stairs. Positively fuming, she stooped and began retrieving her various personal items from each stair in turn.

"Good gracious!"

Beth glanced down to the foot of the stairs to see an elderly couple staring up at her. Her short skirt had hitched itself up revealing her smooth, fair-skinned arse almost completely, her dignity covered only by a skimpy red g-string.

The couple were rooted motionless to the spot - the old woman with a look of horror, hands glued to her face while her husband stood with mouth wide open. Beth stuffed her possessions back into the bag and scowled at them defiantly.

"Cheer up lady, at least your old man got a cheap thrill," she quipped, leaping up the stairs to the next floor, "which is more than I've had so far today! Enjoy your evening!"

Finally arriving at his door and puffing furiously, she tried to compose herself. She retrieved a hand mirror from the bag and flicked it open. Lipstick: not smudged. Mascara: still in place. Hair: everywhere! Trying desperately to smooth and reshape she caught sight of the time on her watch.

"No! I'm an hour and a half late!"

Beth rapped nervously on Jonny's door. All was quiet from inside. He couldn't possibly have gone out, could he? No, she'd be damned if after all that had happened she'd be left high and dry. She tried the handle and the door opened. Almost apologetically, she stepped inside.

"Hello, Jonny? I'm so sorry I'm late, you wouldn't believe the day I've had..."

Beth moved into the sitting room and saw Jonny sitting on the couch, completely naked with his laptop balanced on his knees. Her heart leaped at the sight and she found herself instantly aroused.

He sat staring at his screen, motionless except for his hand which was slowly stroking his thick erect cock. Judging from the sound emanating from the speakers he'd been busying himself with porn.

"Mmmm, that looks tempting," she said, strolling over, never shifting her gaze from his hardness. "Need some help with that?"

"Where the hell have you been?" he demanded, not bothering to look up and continuing to work his cock up and down in long strokes. She stopped, quite taken aback.

"I... I'm sorry. My car broke down and the bus was late and then it was raining and then I fell-" she blurted out, feeling very unsure of her ground.

"I tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up. You could have at least called me back, you know!"

Jonny narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips, as if angered by her sudden boldness.

Beth threw her hands up.

"So I fucked up and you're mad. I get it. I said I'm sorry, what do you want me to do?"

Still rubbing his cock, veins bulging from the shaft and a small trickle of pre-cum running down his helmet, Jonny barely acknowledged her.

"Nothing."

Beth's eyes nearly popped out from her head.

"Nothing?" she screamed indignantly. "You give me a ration of crap and now it's this silent treatment? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

He ignored her completely.

"So are we through? What now?"

He leaned forward to close the laptop and looked her menacingly in the eye.

"What now? I'll tell you, what now."

Like lightening, he was up from the chair and against her. Before she could respond he spun her around and pushed her, front first against the wall.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One of Those Days

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds