• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix In Ottawa

A Somali Dominatrix In Ottawa

There is always a disconnect between people's public persona and their truer, private selves. I guess it's true what they say. We all do weird stuff in private. My name is Daniel Lincoln Lemieux. A big and tall young Black man living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm originally from the town of Trenton, New Jersey. Yep, I'm as African-American as they come. Born and bred in the United States of America. What in hell am I doing in cold-ass Canada? I'm the recipient of an international scholarship which enables me to study at Carleton University in the capital of Canada. Not bad for a guy who was struggling both academically and financially at The College of New Jersey, huh?

The Confederation of Canada is a weird place, man. Especially the Capital region. However, I'm learning to deal. The honeys around here are something else. They chase men, men don't even have to chase them. Canada has a severe gender imbalance. Women here outnumber men by such a wide margin that it's almost ridiculous. It's a dogfight between women when it comes to competing for available mates. You've got super hot women walking around with guys who barely look okay because of the man shortage. I guess that's why I was able to snag a sexy chick like Sirah Ahmed, this super hot Somali chick I've been living with for the past year. I met Sirah while visiting my cousin Alexandra Lincoln at the University of Ottawa. This five-foot-eleven, curvy sister with the light brown skin, long black hair and almond-shaped golden brown eyes simply took my breath away.

In the United States of America we got a lot more Black folks than they do up in Canada but the Black Canadians as a whole are a stranger group. They got people from the continent of Africa with a unique look that I couldn't even imagine when I lived in America. I'm talking about the folks from the Horn of Africa. Places like Somaliland, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti and others. They're hot, and I swear they're all a blend of African and Arabian in both looks and culture but most of them swear they're purely African. Whatever works for them. I just think women from that region are supremely hot. Sirah is one hundred percent pure Somalian. I lucked out with her, man. She's one of those extremely rare Somali folks who have converted to Christianity. I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist, dude. I've got nothing against Islam but their whole region is hard for me to understand. I'm glad my Sirah is a Roman Catholic by choice.

Anyhow, I'm soaking up the last days of the summer with my honey. I'm lying in bed in our apartment in the Alta Vista neighbourhood of Ottawa, and man am I in for a treat. Naked in bed, I stroke my manhood. All eight inches of my thick, uncircumcised dick. What we call a Black Snake down south. I come from good stock, man. My mother Janine Lincoln is African-American, originally from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. My father Theodore Lemieux moved to the United States of America from the island of Haiti to attend university. They met, got married, and had little old me. Little being of course a subjective term. I'm six-foot-one by 240 pounds. Right now, I'm simply enraptured by the sight of my Sirah.

Stepping out of the shower, Sirah is a vision of beauty. Tall, curvy and totally sexy, with wide hips, thick sexy legs and a big round ass. Sirah smiles at me wickedly as I lick my lips. Sorry, there's just something so sexy about a hot curvy Black woman stepping out of the shower, dripping. I swear my dick got harder when she winked at me. Sirah cocked an eyebrow as I gestured for her to bring her big ass over to me. Grinning, Sirah walked up to me. With a fluid gesture she leapt onto the bed, which shook under the combination of our weights. My lady is not a dainty little dame. She's nearly six feet tall, curvy and solid, and plays rugby for her university. I sweep her into my arms and plant a big kiss on her sexy lips.

Gosh, I just love Black women. I'm ashamed to say I didn't always feel this way, though. When I lived in the City of Trenton, this Caribbean chick named Monique Wellington dumped me for a white guy named Everett Jenkins. After that experience, I dated mainly white women, Hispanic women and Asian women. Sirah is the first Black woman I've dated in nearly five years. Now, that doesn't mean I didn't care for the women of other races that I dated before I met. I'd like to think I've learned something from every woman who's ever walked into my life. From my dear mother who encouraged me in everything I do, to Miss Mandy the Librarian in Trenton, and even the elderly Jamaican woman who wished me good luck when I was signing up for my very expensive classes at Carleton University. It's not easy being an American in Canada by the way. These people are bureaucratic and make you wait for everything. Work permit, study permit, health card, social insurance card and all those things a newcomer to Canada needs to survive. Sirah came into my life and healed me of the anger I felt towards Black women since Monique did what she did. Any woman can cheat on any man, and any man can cheat on any woman. It's got to do with character rather than race. It took me a while to realize that.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yeah. I've got my lady in my arms and we are kissing like there's no tomorrow. I run my hands all over Sirah's big round ass. I simply love that big ass of hers. Oh, man. The things I've done to that amazing ass. Once, I lay down on the carpeted floor and she squatted over me, burying my face underneath her big sexy ass. I licked her pussy and fingered her asshole while she moaned in pleasure. I love it when she smothers my face with her big round ass. Just call me an ass worshiper. I think most Black men are. Must be something genetic about us Black men, eh? Oh, man. I'm saying eh. I'm becoming more Canadian by the day. I'm on my way to becoming a permanent resident of Canada, which ought to make things easier for me down there as far as school and work. My Sirah tells me that everything is going to work out just fine.

I love my Sirah. Why shouldn't I? She's amazing. Sirah is proud of her big round ass. And she doesn't mind when I play with it. Last week, we pushed things a bit further than before. After sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow, Sirah let me do her in the ass. Yep, my sexy lady got on all fours and shook her big ass at me. And she told me to fuck her. Hmm. It was a dream come true. I positioned myself behind her and kissed her big ass before thoroughly licking her asshole. Lucky for me my lady is a neat freak. I applied lubricant on her asshole, then slid my dick inside. Slowly, I fed her hungry asshole almost every inch of my dick. Sirah screamed passionately as I fucked her. Then afterwards she had a cryptic message for me. She told me I was next. I think I gulped when I heard that. Well, anyhow, tonight is the night. Sirah looked into my eyes and asked me if I was ready. I said yes. Grinning, she pulled a strap-on dildo seemingly out of nowhere. Well, out from under the pillow, to be exact, but I swear I had no idea it was there. Sirah got up and strapped it on. I glared at her as she stroked her plastic cock, which looked Black and kind of scary.

Man, to be honest, I was scared shitless. But I'm Dan The Man, New Jersey's Favorite Bad Boy. I don't show fear. Sirah smiled and applied lubricant all over the strap-on dildo. Then she asked me if I was ready. I gulped, and nodded. Sirah smiled and asked me to assume the position. I got on all fours, and silently prayed that she didn't wreck my ass. Sirah got in position behind me. I felt her soft but strong hands grip my ass, and pry my butt cheeks wide open. I felt her fingers probing me, followed by the sensation of lubricant being applied all over my ass. A moment passed, then I felt something hard and big press against my asshole. I gritted my teeth, bracing myself for what I knew was to come. Sirah pushed the dildo inside of me. I almost screamed as she penetrated me. Man, it kind of hurt. Sirah asked me if I was okay. I said yes, sounding more confident than I felt. And just like that, she began fucking me with her strap-on dildo.

I felt my ass being invaded by Sirah's strap-on dildo, and in spite of myself I screamed. I screamed because it hurt. Sirah asked me if I was okay and I asked her to slow down a bit. She did, but continued relentlessly fucking my ass anyway. At some point, she flipped me on my back. Her strong hands gripped my legs and held them in the air. And she continued pounding my ass like there was no tomorrow. Now, I'm not going to lie. Sometimes, it actually felt good. Still, Sirah was going a bit too fast for me. And she was cursing while slamming her strap-on dildo in and out of me. I think I've always been gentle with her while doing her ass. Why was she so damn rough while fucking my ass? I don't know. I looked into my beautiful girlfriend's golden brown face and barely recognized her. Gone was my gentle, kind and shy Sirah. She was replaced by this wild-eyed, crazy-looking and totally power-tripping bitch. Sorry, but it has to be said. In that moment, I swear I felt a bit scared. I asked Sirah to slow down. I think I asked her six times before she seemed to hear me. Finally, she slowed down to a nice, easy rhythm that I actually enjoyed. The action went on for another ten minutes, then I had enough.

Afterwards, Sirah and I had a nice chat about what we just did. To be honest, I did enjoy most of the strap-on fucking. I didn't much care for the scary moments when she seemed to be on a power trip and didn't seem to hear me when I asked her to slow down. See? That's a difference between guys and gals. Men are taught to always heed what women say in the bedroom. If you're doing something to her and she doesn't like it, and asks you to stop, you're supposed to stop immediately. I've always done that for Sirah, and every woman I've been with. Sirah scared the hell out of me when she had me pinned down and she was strapping me hard and I was in pain and she wouldn't slow down. Sirah apologized, and kissed me. Then she went to sleep. I lay next to her, unable to sleep. I kept thinking about what we just did. I discovered all kinds of things about my girlfriend, and about myself. Not all of it is pleasant. I'm not saying I will never try the strap-on again but there must be pre-established rules for both parties to follow. Just to avoid any unpleasantness, you know? Anyhow, I'm tired. Good night, folks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix In Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds