• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Library Ch. 34

The Library Ch. 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

Detective Clark banged on the door to a nice McMansion on the northern most boundary of the city of Driftwood. His partner said, "Why not use the door bell?"

"Ah, didn't see it," so he gave it a push and an audible sound came from inside of the spacious home.

A few moments later and a middle aged gentleman answered the door and asked, "May I help you?"

Both detectives produced badges and identification confirming who they were and announced they were seeking information on Randy Mara.

"I'm sorry, but the terms of his will were that we are not to divulge any information about him or we risk loosing our inheritance," the man reported to the law enforcement team.

They thanked him for his time and turned to walk to their unit. LaShay said, "Three strikes, we're out!"

"Let's talk to the District Attorney on this and find out how the provisions of a will like that can be enforced or maybe even sidestepped," the senior detective said.

LaShay turned and leaned her shapely rear end on the fender of the unit they were using. "Three family members all saying the same things." She looked up in the clear sky and watched a few circling seagulls for a moment. "Steve, I have to admit, I'd protect my small fortune behind a statement like that, but here's what the statistics say. Most inherited wealth is gone within a decade unless it's reinvested wisely."

"Fine, name one investment that you consider wise?"

"110 Oceandrift Court."

"Okay, you got me on that one. So what are you suggesting?"

"Steve, there's another pattern hear, but we aren't seeing it!" she said.

"Okay, the obvious one is we have a house that eats people. People that get rich and suddenly leave with the exception of Mark Waters who left before he got rich," he said to her.

"Right, but there is a smaller pattern too," she explained.

"What?"

"The smaller one is they go in, but when they disappear they haven't come out! All their stuff is left in the house! Everything. The Garvey's left behind everything, Waters too. Even Mara had his belongings distributed evenly to his family."

Clark looked at his partner and asked, "So, you're suggesting they're still in the house somewhere?"

"It's only an idea. We've got nothing else. Mara's family is tight as a clam. Garvey didn't have any that we know of, and Waters just now gave everything to his sweetie! She probably doesn't know squat yet."

"What if she does?" he asked.

"Okay, are you thinking she is going to talk to us?"

"We can ask, right?"

LaShay said, "We might as well try."

****

Sylvia read the sign that pointed the direction to the San Fuentes County Jail, "Where the hell is San Fuentes?" she thought. The police car she was riding in turned right and drove down a driveway into what looked like a basement entryway for police cars. The officer parked the car and Sylvia watched the officer mumble something into the microphone to the police radio in the car before actually turning off the car.

The officer came around and opened the door for Sylvia and again she was grabbed by the arm and assisted out of the car. They walked together across the parking lot to a large door, not a word was spoken between them. Sylvia watched as the officer pressed a button that sounded a buzzer on the other side of the door. Another, louder buzzer, sounded and the officer reached for and opened the door. "Not quite a luxury hotel," Sylvia thought to herself.

She proceeded through the booking procedure, complete with mug shot and fingerprinting. Then to add to her humiliation, she was thrown into a coed holding cell, still in the black cat suit and black high heeled boots. Every guy gave her a good leering once over and some of the scariest looking women in there did too! All of the bench seats had been taken so she found a spot on the floor just inside the door to call hers and sat there. One of the guys said to her from across the room, "They're not gonna let you stay there. You're too close to the door."

She realized he was probably right, so she spotted an area on the wall near the back and made that her temporary home. No one said anything else to Sylvia until she heard her name, "Sylvia Garcia?" get called by a uniform at the door.

"Right here," she announced as she stood up.

"Your Public Defender is here to talk to you," the uniform said.

She approached the door and she was directed to turn around and put her hands behind her back. She felt handcuffs go back on. The door she was standing next to opened and she was waved through, taken by the arm and briskly walked to a room with no windows, a few chairs, a table and florescent light coming from the ceiling. She felt the handcuffs removed and then was instructed to sit in a chair at the table.

What felt like an eternity later, a man from the Public Defenders office came in, with his briefcase. He wore his hair a little too long for his face, he was graying around his ears and eyebrows. Considering the time of day it was, he could use a shave as well. He silently set his briefcase on the table and opened it. Inside he found some documents, put them out on the table and after sitting down and putting glasses on, he briefly glanced through the paperwork. Finally he set everything down and said, "I'm Tim Jennings, your attorney," and extended his hand to shake Sylvia's.

"Hi Tim, I'm Sylvia Garcia."

"Of course you are. So, what's going on Sylvia?"

"How much time do we really have?"

"As long as we need, as long as I'm here."

"I'm going to be brutally honest with you. I have no idea how I got here. I have no idea where I am. And I have no clue to what even the month or year is! No one is telling me anything. But! I also know how to make this all go away," she said.

The attorney sat back in his chair and said, "Okay, tell me how."

"I'm going to stand up, so don't be afraid." Sylvia stood and grabbed the quarter sized ring at her neckline and slowly unzipped her outfit from the neck down to her crotch.

"What are you doing Miss Garcia?" he asked nervously.

She put her long manicured finger to her lips and softly said, "Shhhh." She took her long sleeves off and let the cat suit fall to her waist, exposing her narrow waist, slim shoulders and small boobs. From there, she turned her back to him and wriggled the cat suit down to her knees, not wanting to remove her boots, but allowing full visual access to her nether regions from behind. She leaned over on the table and looked behind her. The man she was enticing was focused on her heart shaped ass.

Swiftly, she spun around and knelt in front of him. She flattened her hand to his crotch and rubbed it up and down. Turning her hand so she could reach through his crotch to the other side and back, cupping his balls and rubbing them firmly and gently. Her quick moving hands unfastened his belt and pants and let them fall to the side of where he sat. His cock was springing to life from the fascinating attention from the beautiful Latina client.

He said, "Young lady, I don't think you understand. This isn't going to get you out of a court date!"

She put her long nailed hands on top of his cock and pulled it down to her and licked from his balls to the underside of his shaft on up to his cock head in a slow wet, drool dripping slurp. She closed her mouth around his dick and pretended it was a straw and sucked it to the back of her mouth, never once letting the vacuum pop.

Tim had been married for 31 years, and his beloved wife had stopped giving him head many years before. Being an officer of the court meant he couldn't partake of the many prostitutes he represented, God knows he was tempted. But this young lady knew what he needed, and didn't really ask for anything in return! It might be a symptom of what she was arrested for, he thought. But still, the long wet, hard suction of her mouth made the distraction he was trying to create go away and suddenly he started saying, "Ha! Ha! Ha!" quickly, not as a laugh, but more like someone making karate chops and breaking wood with their hands.

Sylvia knew he was about to cum, and pulled her mouth off his dick. She cupped his balls with her right hand and jerked him quickly with her left hand into her open mouth. The first salvo of cum from his rocket hit her square in the back of her mouth, the second on her upper lip and the third across her left eye, forcing it closed. She closed her mouth over the head and milked the remaining ejaculate from his penis with the vacuum of her mouth and her pierced tongue. She slowed the bobbing of her head until he was completely spent.

She closed her other eye and suddenly felt a chill go across her body and realized she needed to take a deep breath. When she opened her eyes, Sylvia had returned to the library and Eyes In the Dark lay open, face down, at her feet. The library door opened and Amanda called down to her, "Everything okay? It took you long enough!"

Sylvia realized that her entire wardrobe she had been wearing in the book, came back with her. The heels she had been wearing, were laying askew right next to the book. She pulled the sleeves back onto her arms and zipped the cat suit up. She grabbed her other shoes and headed to the staircase and said, "That was pretty frightening! But, I got a smokin' new outfit out of it! How long was I gone?"

"You left at about ten this morning, and it's after one now," Amanda said.

They walked back and sat down in the front room. She asked Amanda, "Ever hear of someplace called San Fuentes?"

"No, not that I can recall," Amanda answered.

"Well, if it exists, I might just have an arrest record there!" and proceeded to explain all the events she witnessed and experienced.

After the details were delivered Amanda asked, "Did you wipe your face in the library downstairs after you came back?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Was his cum there?"

"Um, yeah," Sylvia said. "Can you explain the clothes coming back with me?"

"Nope. Not going to even try, except I was told that each time I travel with the library's help, there is a gift for me to return with. Maybe the outfit's for you," they both settled back on the couch and let the tension of the situation evaporate.

"Black's a good color on me."

"I can't argue with that!" Amanda agreed. "Hey, the pancakes weren't that good, all the ingredients were old and I'm still starved. Let's go get a bite to eat. I need to get over to my house and get something to wear besides my blue dress."

"Go together or meet somewhere?" Sylvia asked.

"We can go together, if you want. I can afford the gas now!" Amanda offered.

"Amanda?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you said I had to cum and make someone else cum to be able to return home."

"The words used to me were, 'satisfy and be satisfied.' But you aren't me. Maybe I have special rules, I don't know. Did you enjoy watching that guy take that girls virginity?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, I did. The look she gave him after he came all over her was hysterical! So, I wonder if that was the satisfaction I was given? I'd always wanted to see something like that. . ."

Amanda looked at her friend and gave her a broad, toothy smile and raised her eyebrows up and down once before she said, "I think that's the answer, you dirty girl!"

Sylvia stood up and said, "Should I change or go like this?"

"I definitely need some clothes over here, and you too. So wear what you got, but lose the hat and lets go shopping!"

"Great! We can get your thumb rings too!" Sylvia declared.

"Back to that, okay, fine. Lets go already!" Amanda, was ready to go, still dressed in the dress she'd been sent home from work in. After locking the house, Amanda beeped her alarm on her car and they both got in and left, first for Amanda's home by the beach and then the plan was to head to Sylvia's followed by a trip to the mall.

When the roar of the twin overhead cam 4.6 liter engine was no longer audible, inside the house the door to the library slammed shut and a loud click followed by a whine and an electronic hum begin and faded off again. The sound of footsteps, coming up the stairs from the library echoed around the now unoccupied house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Library Ch. 34

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds