• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Destined To Be Ch. 03

Destined To Be Ch. 03

12

Hey, here's the next installment. A bit longer as requested. I've played a lot with where I wanted this story to go and I hope you guys like where it's going. Please remember that I'm new to this so it can get rough at times. And please try not to take the timeline of things to seriously just try to roll with it because I haven't quit mastered timelines yet. Also this isn't the end in case you get worried! Feedback is much loved! –SugarDay

~April~

When I made the move a month and a half ago I arrived to a good job and a completely unlivable apartment. Thankfully Brian lived in the area and offered me his spare room till I fixed up the apartment or found a new place.

There had never been anything romantic between me and Brian but I always had the slight feeling that he wished there was. He finally gave up hope when I went away for college and met Mark. 'Uhg Mark!' I can never get him off my mind it seems, especially now.

Any way I guess that's how I got myself into this uncomfortable position. Turns out Brain hadn't completely given up hope. I'm such an idiot, how did I not see the signs? He refused to come to mine and Mark's wedding for goodness sake!

So here I am in Brian's bed snuggled up in his arms. When I had went into hysterics last night and started crying, I must have cried until I passed out from exhaustion. It's a bit forward of Brain to bring me to his bed. And when I look up to see he's not asleep but staring down at me with a combination of hope and lust I tense up.

This is so awkward for me. What am I suppose to do? Brian has always just been my best friend, almost like a brother. This is bad, really bad.

~Mark~

I broke down and hired a private investigator to find April. I had to head back home but that didn't mean I was going to give up looking, I'd just have someone else do the work for me. As the weeks are stretching on the urgency to find her has just grown more and more for me.

I thought I was angry when she left but nothing compared to the rage I felt when the divorce papers came in the mail. There's not a chance in hell I would ever sign them.

I shake my head at how foolish April is acting. Everything she does just strengthens my resolve, when I get her back I'll tear down every wall ever put up between us. I'll make her see what we mean to each other and make sure she never leaves again.

My phone rings on my desk. "Mark Brown's office."

"Yes, Hello Mr. Brown. It's Larry." Finally the private investigator.

"Hello, Larry. I hope you have good news for me."

"I've got news alright but I don't think your going to like it much Mr. Brown."

"Did you find her?!?"

"Yes sir."

"And???"

"She's living with a man near her childhood town."

"Fax me everything you have, NOW!" I slammed the phone down. The fax machine started to make its annoying noises across the room. I hardly noticed, my face felt hot and my fists where white knuckled.

I threw the closest thing to me across the room, it just happened to be a framed picture of April, the glass broke and it fell to the floor in pieces. Like my heart, shattered pieces on the floor.

The fax machine was finally done and I stormed over to it. On the very top was a picture of her with Brian. That put me on edge I knew all about her "Best Friend" and I didn't like him at all.

She always said they never had anything past friendship but the few times I had met the guy he had that look in his eye, like I stole something from him.

I was on the third page when it was written there clear as day that Brian was who April was living with. I wanted to break something all over again. 'This fucking punk! Does he really think he's just going to steal my wife from me?' He had another thing coming before I would let that happen.

I come across a picture of them hugging on his front door step and knew that I'm going after blood. An image of my April arched naked under Brian as he pounds into her forms I'm my head and I can't shake it off.

I swear if they have slept together I'll break every bone in Brian's body. 'She's mine and only mine, she knows that god damn it!'

I start to pack up everything I'll need in my office, knowing that I won't be back for awhile. And make a quick call to my travel agent to book the next flight.

I speed home to pack for my trip. The last thing I grab is April's engagement ring and wedding band off the table where she left them.

I walk out to the door to my car with a smirk on my face knowing that I'm only hours away from getting April back.

~April~

I try to get up from the bed but Brian tightens his arms around me.

"Brian, let me get up."

He snuggles his face into my hair which makes me tense more. "Mmm, No."

"Brain, seriously! This isn't funny I need to get up."

"Damn it, April. Why can't you ever just let things happen between us? Huh? Were such a good fit together, we have been since childhood."

"I still love my husband, Brian. You know that! And how can you say these things after what I found out last night?"

"You're soon to be ex-husband. And we can raise the baby together." He rubs my flat stomach with a happy look on his face. Like I'll just agree with him!

"It's Mark's baby! Are you crazy? Brian, there's nothing more than friendship between us. You know that!"

He pulls me closer to him and moves like he's going in for a kiss. "April, April, April. There could be more if you would just let there be. You know I'm in love with you."

I look at him astonished for a second but when he comes closer hoping for a kiss, I slap him and struggle out of his arms and off the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL, APRIL?"

He's so loud and looks so angry I shrink away in fear.

"Brian you need to stop with your delusions. I'm not going to be with you! Whether I'm with Mark or not. You're my friend that's all! And I'm absolutely not going to have you raise another mans child with me and pretend they're your own. What are you even thinking?"

He looks at me with determination in his eyes.

"I'm thinking that I love you and you were always supposed to be with me. You just never let me have my chance and married that asshole Mark instead. And now we finally have a chance to be together, I don't care that you're pregnant with his baby. I can look past it just so I can have you. You need support now anyway with a baby on the way. And there's no way I'm letting you go back to fucking Mark, he probably already has other women in his bed anyway."

My face when totally blank, I was at a loss for words. I turned around and walked to the spare bedroom. I grabbed everything I had with me and started shoving it into my suitcase.

I heard Brian come into the room behind me. He grabbed my hands to stop me from packing. "Don't touch me, Brian."

"April, You can't leave."

"Like Hell I can't."

"Please, just stay for awhile. Let our relationship grow."

"As of now we have no form of relationship what so ever!"

"Don't fucking say that April! It's not true. I know you're in love with me too."

"I feel nothing for you, Brian. Absolutely nothing!"

That's when Brian did something I'd never expect him to do. He grabbed my arm and forcefully dragged me to his room.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

"I'm going to show you that you feel something for me, you stupid bitch!"

I was in utter shock. He had to be joking. I've known Brian my whole life and he had never acted like this.

He threw my down on the bed roughly and started pulling his clothes off. I immediately tried to flee but he just pushed me back down.

"Stop moving or I'll have to tie you up."

O Fuck! He's serious about this. How am I going to get away?

~Mark~

It was one Hell of a flight. I couldn't even close my eyes without seeing images of Brian touching my April. It made my blood boil.

The faster I got to April the better I would feel. I repeated that over and over in my head.

Once I got off the plane and grabbed my bags, I went and rented a SUV. I pulled out the file I was faxed and found that bastard Brian's address. I entered it in the navigation system and set out on my way.

I arrived at the house a half an hour later. There's two cars in the drive way, which must mean Brian's home. I had hoped April would have been there alone, I can't tell how I'll react with Brian there trying to keep me from my wife.

I sit in the car for awhile forming a plan in my head of what I'm going to do.

I think about it for a second and call a local hotel to get a room. I'll have to have somewhere to take April to before I drag her beautiful ass back to our home.

With that done, I walk to the front door. And that's when I heard it. My April screaming at the top of her lungs. My body went into over drive and I kicked the locked front door till it fell in. I charged into the house. I was going to rip Brian limb from limb!

~April~

"DON"T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Hoping anyone would hear me but inside I knew no one would. My best friend was going to rape me, someone I thought I knew so well had turned into a monster.

I started to hyperventilate. 'This can not be happening.'

"God, April I've wanted this for so long."

Brian ripped my shirt open using it to trap my arms so I couldn't struggle so much. Then he pushed the cups of my bra down, freeing my tits.

He palmed them roughly then leaned down to take a peak into his mouth. I close my eyes unable to deal with what's going to happen. I scream even louder than before.

Distantly I hear a crashing sound but I'm to overcome with fear to think much about it and Brian's to busy to be bothered by anything other than ruining my life.

I let out one last ear piercing scream filled with all my fear.

~Mark~

April and Brian are fucking and my wife is screaming for him. I'm going to kill them both. How could that bitch do this to me? No man is suppose to touch her but me, damn it!

April screamed again, and it sounded so full of fear my heart stopped. That's definitely not a scream of pleasure. I pinpointed the room she was in and ran to it. I rushed into a bedroom to a sight I feared I'd never forget.

That son of a bitch Brian half naked on top of April with his mouth all over her beautiful naked chest. While my April tears running out of her closed eyes tried to struggle away from him.

I am pretty sure for the rest of my life I'll never again experience the anger I felt at the moment. In a low and angered voice that even to me sounded like I was ready for murder I said. "Get off of my wife, now!"

Brian looked up with anger in his eyes but it was nothing in the face of my anger. Quickly the punks eyes changed to fear and he got off of April.

My eyes stayed on April, she opened her eyes and I had never seen her in so much fear and distress. I should have known better, she wouldn't cheat on me.

"Why are you in my house? And don't look at my girlfriend when she's indecent! We were just about to have some fun, now get out!"

I was ready to ring his neck. "Your girlfriend?"

He looked at me with a smart ass smirk like he had the upper hand. "Of course she's my girlfriend, we live together. O and don't forget she's expecting my baby. Isn't that right April?"

I was still looking at April but when he said that her eyes moved to him and she looked at him like he had grown a second head. That reassured me a little that the fucker was lying through his teeth but didn't take me off edge at all.

"O, how great for you guys living together and a baby too. So if she's your girl now why is she screaming bloody murder when you touch her?"

Brian looked at her and then her chest (which pissed me off more) and said.

"I'm surprised you don't know what your ex-wife likes in the bedroom. Her favorite is roll playing. She loves having a little rape fantasy going on before I fuck her good and hard. She said it makes it more exciting for her, weird that she never did it with you. She liked it even before you guys met, back in high school that's how I always fucked her, like she didn't want it."

During his whole rant April's eyes got bigger and bigger in disbelief till it looked like they would pop out of her head. I was getting tired of this jerk offs stories about my wife.

"Wow Brian that's so weird that I didn't know that about my own wife. Especially that you guys fucked in high school considering I took her virginity."

Brian looked like I had just knocked him down a few pegs and had no good come back for that one. I walked over to April irritated that she was exposed to Brian still.

She was still crying and looked in utter shock. I went to pull her bra down and Brian made his final mistake.

"Don't touch my girlfriend! She's mine." And he pushed my hands out of the way skimming her tits in the process.

I turned and decked him square in the middle of his face. He went down to the floor but wasn't out cold. He had the fucking nerve to touch my wife right in front of me.

I decided to start a rant of my own since I had to listen to his lies.

"I don't give a fuck if you guys are living together she's my wife and always will be, not your girlfriend. And as for her being pregnant with your kid, I know your lying because she'd never let you lay a hand on her willingly. Even if she had rape fantasies, no women can fake a scream of true terror like that. I'm the only man who's ever touched her because she is mine. You crossed a line when you touched what's mine and your lucky I don't kill you on the spot right here."

I punched him again this time in his jaw. "Let's get something straight, right here right now! You don't touch April, you don't speak to her, and you don't even look at her ever again! Understood?"

Brian looked at me then at April then at me again. And like a true prick he put a smirk on even though he was bleeding and said "No."

I laid in on him then and he couldn't even fight back. I was too quick for him and my anger was too much to contain.

Finally his head slumped back and he passed out. I was close to killing him with how much rage was running through my veins. Then April spoke for the first time since her last scream.

"Mark." It was a pitiful whisper that I almost didn't hear because she was still crying.

I forgot completely about the piece of shit on the floor and went to her. She looked broken and it made my heart ache.

I cradled her in my arms and carried her out to my rental. I put back on her feet and she got in the passenger seat, I was about to close her door when she said "All my stuff?"

No way in Hell was I going to let her have a reason to come back to Brian's house. So I went inside and grabbed all her stuff from the second bedroom, happy to see that she wasn't staying in his room.

I stuck my head in the other room to make sure I didn't need to call an ambulance for Brian but he was already groaning and trying to get up off the floor.

I went back out to the rental and put all her stuff in and got in the drivers side. I looked over to see her deep asleep. I couldn't hold back my smile. I had my April back then I frowned. 'If only it hadn't had to happen like this.'

I started the drive to the hotel, my mind a whirlwind of thoughts. I pulled up to the hotel, checked in and lugged both of our stuff to the room. All the while April was fast asleep.

I carried her to the room and laid her on the bed. I pulled her engagement ring and wedding band from my pocket and slid them onto her finger. For right now I stopped the thoughts and just laid down to hold my wife.

I stared of into space unable to sleep. I'd never be rid of that image or the sound of her scream and it scared the hell out of me. A while later I finally got to sleep.

~April~

I woke up to Mark tossing and turning in bed. His face looked like he was having a horrible nightmare. I snuggled into his arms and lightly kissed him on the neck. He calmed down almost immediately.

Slowly he blinked his eyes open to look at me. "April?" He said it like he couldn't believe it was actually me.

"Are you okay? You looked like you were having quit the nightmare."

"I'm okay, you're here now." He wrapped his arms tighter around me and kissed me like he was shipping out to war.

It took my breathe away and left me light headed. "God April, I've missed you so much. Don't ever leave me again."

He kissed me again this time it called to my soul and heart. "I love you so much April." Then he started taking my clothes and his clothes off with urgency.

I didn't object, I was in shock. Mark hadn't said the words I love you to me in close to a year.

He kissed my body up and down repeating the words over and over. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

He made his way back up to my lips and all I could do was stare at him. Who is this man? And that's when it hit me. He's acting like this just because he saw another man try to take me.

"You are such a manipulator! Get off me!"

Mark stopped immediately but didn't move. "What are you talking about, baby?"

"Baby my ass! You see another guy move in on your territory and all the sudden you're all lovey dovey."

"Baby, you're not making sense. I can't express how much I love you anymore?"

"Fuck you Mark. And stop calling me baby. You can't just all the sudden change how you act after the past year we've had."

That one seemed to get to him and I could tell he was angry. "This past year? O you mean you trying to leave me and move in with a guy that wanted to rape you?"

The sarcasm was dripping from every word he said. And I flinched at the last part.

Brian had really tried to do that to me. I was still having a hard time coming to terms with my best friend trying to do that to me.

I was hurt that Mark would throw it in my face like that.

"Trying to leave you? I am leaving you! I know you got the divorce papers in the mail. It's over Mark."

His whole face changed and I realized too late that that was not the right thing to say at the moment.

"You think it's over April?"

I didn't know what to say but figured sticking to my resolve was my best bet. "Yes, it's over."

He grabbed the back of my head and kissed the life out of me. While I was in shock over the I love you's, Mark had managed to get us both stark naked.

He ran his hand up in down my side once I gave myself over to the kiss. His hand ended up between my thighs. He touched my entrance to test my readiness, I was so wet I even wondered how I got that way.

He grabbed his fully hard cock and put it at my entrance. As he started to thrust forward he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "It'll never be over April. I love you and you belong with me no matter what. Don't ever think differently."

I gasped at the full feeling of him inside me. Mark grabbed my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine. He started long slow deep thrusts and brought my left hand in front of my face.

I gasped again. On my ring finger was my wedding band and engagement ring. Mark looked into my eyes and said real slowly as though to make sure I would never forget.

"Never take them off again. You are my wife! Plain and simple. I had to go a month and a half with out you and I don't plan to ever do that again."

And then punctuating every word with a deep thrust. "I. Love. You."

I didn't know what to say. He picked up his tempo and I could help but let out a moan. Once he heard the sound Mark grabbed my hips and went at me in earnest.

At this point it was so good I no longer cared that Mark was only doing this because he thought another man was moving in on me.

"O Fuck Mark, Mark. O my god harder!" He pounded into me even harder and grabbed one of my tits to play with the nipple.

"That's right April! Say my name. No one else can fuck you like this! Not Brian or any other guy. I'm the only man to fuck you like this. Me your Husband!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Destined To Be Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds