• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Biggest Fan in the UK

My Biggest Fan in the UK

12

About two months ago, a reader sent me personal feedback telling me how much she loved the erotic stories I had been submitting to a web site. She was very complimentary regarding my writing and stories, and engaging. We thus began an email dialogue. Her name is Lucy and she is from London. Although I did not learn her age during our email exchange, I knew she was young (20's, I guessed) and not married. Most of our email exchanges were about our everyday lives, very little text was devoted to our common interest -- erotic literature. Although she did indicate that she liked reading about rough sex and lesbian encounters, I gave that disclosure little thought at the time.

Coincidentally, a few weeks into our pen pal relationship, a sudden business trip had me traveling through Heathrow airport outside of London. Given my flight schedule and my employer's desire to keep travel costs low, my return flight home brought me into Heathrow airport on a Saturday evening and then an early flight out of Heathrow Sunday morning. I stayed in a hotel on the airport grounds that Saturday night.

I emailed Lucy to see if she wanted to meet me in person at my hotel that Saturday night. She was thrilled at the chance to meet in person and we discussed the logistics as to time, place and communication. Upon arriving and checking in at the hotel that Saturday, I texted Lucy to let her know that I was sitting at the hotel bar and described the clothes I was wearing so she could find me.

She arrived and we greeted each other as if old friends. Because I had never seen her or spoken to her before, I had no idea what she'd look like. Lucy was a big girl, tall, thick and curvy but certainly not fat. She was at least 5'8" with light blond hair that just touched her shoulders. She had big blue eyes. And, helping to give her large frame a very feminine quality was a pair of enormous tits. They stretched the tank top she was wearing, showing off the curve from her chest to her waist to her hips. Her cleavage was fantastic and I could not take my eyes off her huge jugs.

We sat down at the bar and she ordered a drink and I ordered my second glass of wine. We had a few drinks each and chatted about everything and nothing important. She was very flattering to me, continually telling me how creative I must be and what a great writer she thought I was. She asked me if I was working on any new erotic stories to submit and I told her I had just finished writing one but had not yet submitted it because I needed to review it with a fresh eye. She asked me what it was about and I told her -- untruthfully -- that I couldn't remember. She asked if I'd let her read it here, now rather than her having to wait until it I had submitted it to the web site. Deviously, I told her I wasn't comfortable having that in a public place. Taking the bait, she offered to go up to my hotel room and read it there. Hook, line and sinker!

We ordered one more drink, I paid the tab, and made our way to my room. Once in my hotel room, I booted up my lap top. While we waited, she texted a girlfriend and I gave it little thought. I told her I'd allow her to read the story, but she had to read it out loud. She blushed, hemmed and hawed but finally agreed. As she sat in the office chair at the desk, I removed my socks and shoes and got comfortable on the sofa behind her. When she sat in the chair, her low-slung cropped cargo pants rode down, giving me a nice view of her thick ass accented by a white thong with little black hearts.

Lucy read the story without ever looking at me. Given her sexy british accent, the sight of her thong in front of me while I also envisioned her cleavage and fabulously large tits and, of course, her reading my erotic story, it was not long before my cock grew to its full seven inch length. As she got into the meat of the story, she grew enthusiastic in her reading and began to utter some side remarks indicating she, too, was getting aroused. She slipped off her flats and through them aside, away from the sofa where I was sitting.

As she neared the end of the story, I silently pulled my rock-hard dick out of my pants and boxers and began stroking myself. I got up and approached the chair where Lucy was sitting, still facing the computer screen. She finished reading the story.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Lucy.

"I love it! It's real squishy." She said and, as she did, she turned around in the chair to see me standing in front of her, my thick, vein-filled cock sticking out right at her.

"Suck my cock, Lucy. I want to fuck your naughty little mouth!" I told her.

To my surprise, Lucy began to protest, resist.

"I'm so sorry, I must have had led you on but I'm not that type of girl!" she said nervously.

Now flustered, Lucy stood up as if to leave. I grabbed her and redirected her to the couch. I straddled her lap so she could not get up and my still-hard cock was mere inches away from her mouth.

"You come to a hotel to meet a man you met on the internet, showing off those nice big tits. You have some drinks with him, you go to his room, you read porn to him and you really expect me to believe you're not that type of girl?" I asked rhetorically. I was angry but I did not shout.

"Please. I'm sorry. Don't hurt me!" Lucy begged. Before she could utter another word, I pushed my cock into her mouth.

"Suck my cock you tease!" I told her.

Lucy raised her arms to try to push me away but I grabbed them and held them. I then began thrusting my hips, fucking her mouth. I rammed my cock in as far as I could, pulled out so just the big, fat, helmet-shaped head was parting her lips and then rammed it back in her mouth, hard and fast.

She gurgled, gasped, sputtered but I did not care. I furiously fucked this girl's mouth. After maybe two minutes, her arms relaxed and I assumed she had given in. She became passive, did not move, did nothing. Her mouth was now a warm wet hole that I fucked at will. I grabbed her head and really began to assault her mouth with my cock. Another minute of this and I was ready to explode.

"Oh, you good little cock-sucker, you're going to make me cum. " I seethed.

Lucy became alarmed and her body stiffened. I could only assume that she was afraid of choking on a mouthful of cum. But I had other ideas. As I felt the sperm rise up to the slit in my cock head, I pulled it out of her mouth.

Grabbing my cock with my right hand, I pointed it at her tits. In the same moment, my left hand reached down and yanked her tank top away from her body, revealing more of these huge, fleshy globes. Cum erupted from my cock and I sprayed the tops of her tits with my warm, milky-white semen. I had been so turned on that the volume that I shot out covered her tits. I stroked and stroked with my right hand, milking every drop out onto her chest.

After completing my orgasm, I got up and went to the bathroom to fetch a towel for Lucy. She couldn't escape because she'd have to pass the bathroom to reach the door. I was still surprised that she didn't even try. As I approached her, I threw the towel towards her. Lucy was still, silent, dazed maybe.

"Here, you can use this to wipe my cum off your tits."

Moving quickly, she wiped up the cum and then stood to fetch her shoes and purse which were across the room. When she bent over to grab her shoes, her sexy thong came back into view and I began to get aroused again. As she made her way to the door, I called out to her to speak. She stopped to listen.

"Don't bother filing charges, Lucy. Hotel cameras will show you meeting me, having drinks and coming up to my room willingly. You have no proof, no bruises, nothing. Don't even think about it." I told her.

As I was saying this, I approached her. She hadn't yet opened the door and her back was to me, listening.

I reached around her and held the door closed. Aroused again, this time by the sight of her thong and ass, I wanted more.

"Hey, now it can be your turn." I said to her, trying to convince her to stick around for more. "I'll lick your pussy all night if you want." I said.

With my left hand against the door, I reached my right arm around her and began to force it down the front of her pants. Lucy squirmed and bucked, protesting. But, big as she was for a girl, I was still bigger and a man who was too aroused to be denied. I used my body to press her torso and huge tits to the door, holding her there. Now, with both arms free, I fought my way so that I was just able to reach her slit with my right hand. I reached out my finger to stroke her and -- what's this? -- she was soaking wet. She gasped. I pushed more of my right hand down her crotch and, sure enough, sensed through my hand the moisture of her wet panties.

"You little slut! You liked having me fuck your mouth, didn't you?" I said to her as my fingers found her clit and began to stroke it.

Lucy gasped and moaned and her body relaxed but she said nothing.

"I asked you a question, Lucy. Did you like the way I fucked your mouth? Tell me!" I demanded.

"Yes." She said in a barely audible voice. "Please don't stop." She pleaded.

My left hand rose up and began forcefully kneading her big left tit under the tight, stretchy tank top while my right hand, snaked inside the elastic waist band of her cargo pants and underneath the front of her thong, rapidly stroked and tweaked her stiff, wet clit.

"Spread your legs, Lucy." I whispered in her ear from behind.

To my shock, Lucy reached down and lowered her pants and panties to her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. She put both hands against the door to brace herself as she leaned forward slightly. Upon seeing this increased access to her soaking wet and smoothly shaven cunt, I took my left hand and moved it down to her pussy, using it to spread her labia apart so that her clit was now fully exposed. With several fingers from my right hand, I then began to stroke, fiddle and roll her clit. Lucy moaned, gasped and whimpered in pleasure.

As I masturbated her some more, her pussy began to excrete a large amount of fluid -- she was literally sopping wet. The fingers on my left hand -- the one that was holding her labia apart -- became too slick to do this anymore. Instead, I reached lower and inserted my left middle finger into her amazingly tight pussy. Lucy began to quiver and her sexy whimpering grew louder.

"Are you going to cum for me, Lucy?" I asked.

"Yes. Soon. Stretch me . . . "she said and her voice tapered off as she gasped.

As she asked, I managed to get all four of my left-hand fingers in to her sopping wet pussy. I was now practically 'scooping' her cunt up with my left hand. My right hand continued its manual assault on her clit. I did this for about a minute or two. And then she began to cum.

"Oh yes, yes!" Lucy said.

She bucked, quivered, moaned, gasped, whimpered, shook. The force of her body as it reacted to her orgasm was significant and I now began to feel as though I was strapped in to a ride. As her orgasm reached upwards, I kept stroking her clit. Once she had peaked, her clit became too sensitive. She reached down and pulled my right hand away but left my left hand still cupping her pussy, four fingers buried to the hilt in her snatch.

I felt around with my right hand and noticed a stream of pussy juice down her groin and inner thighs. I ran my right hand in the nectar getting it as wet as I could. I lifted it up and she instinctively knew what to do. She opened her mouth and began to suck and lick my hand with such fervor.

"Look at you, Lucy. You like tasting pussy, hunh?" I asked.

"I love the taste and smell of pussy." She said quietly, before returning to finish lapping up.

My cock, hard when I started masturbating her, was now ready to drill a hole though the hotel door. I was so hard it nearly hurt. I needed to fuck something, insert it somewhere. I withdrew my fingers, now sopping wet themselves, from her snatch and used it to lubricate my dick. I pushed her forward on her back to get her more bent over.

"Bend over, Lucy, so I can fuck that tight little pussy of yours!" I commanded.

Lucy jumped and managed to spin around, now facing me. Pants and panties still around her ankle, big tits still covered by the tank top stained with cum.

"No! Please! I'm a virgin!" She declared.

"What?" I responded in sheer amazement.

She began to explain and the words just gushed forth.

"It's true. I'm only 18 and I've never had a man's penis inside me. I've been with some boys and I've fooled around but now I have a girlfriend and we have sex and I don't and I can't." she said, sobbing heavily.

"You're only 18?!" I asked. "I thought you were in your twenties. I mean, shouldn't they have carded you at the bar?" I asked. Although she was legal in any country, including the USA where I'm from, I felt ashamed for taking advantage of such a young girl.

"Oh, right. You're an American. Here, 18 is legal. In the states, I think, it's 21." She said and she giggled slightly.

Now I was concerned.

"Show me your ID." I demanded.

Sure enough, Lucy Bromley was, in fact, 18 years old. And just barely at that.

Lucy pulled up her pants and panties while my dick softened, still hanging out of my boxers. I really felt shocked. I had not expected her to be so young. I mean, what is a barely 18-year-old girl doing reading erotic literature on the internet, meeting strange men in hotel bars, going to their rooms, drinking? And although I had not behaved so politely when I forced myself upon her, I really thought she was just being a tease playing hard to get. It was all very troubling to me. I could tell she was as amused as I was perplexed.

"Come now, it's not like I've never done anything before. I'm a grown woman in the eyes of the law here." She said, trying to soothe my nerves.

Just then a knock at my door. This was even more surprise as I was not expecting anybody and immediately grew suspicious that I was going to be arrested.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked as I made my way to the door.

"It's probably my girlfriend." Lucy said. "I texted her to meet me here a while ago."

"A petite Indian girl?" I asked Lucy as I peered through the peep hole.

"Yes, that's her." Lucy responded.

I tucked my penis back into my pants and boxers and opened the door, cautiously. I had no idea where all of this was headed.

"Hi, I'm Sakila, Lucy's girlfriend. Very nice to meet you." Sakila said, sticking out her to shake mine. Her British accent was an audible aphrodisiac -- I was addicted.

"Hello, I'm Mark." I said tentatively.

"Lucy loves your stories. She reads them all the time." Sakila said as she entered the room. Lucy rose to greet Sakila and the girls embraced and exchanged a brief but open-mouthed kiss. And then I understood what they had meant by girlfriend. I had assumed female friends but they were lesbian partners. I felt so stupid and that feeling must have telegraphed itself to the girls.

"Oh, did you not realize what we meant by girlfriend?" they asked.

"No, never crossed my mind. Perhaps I was thrown by Lucy reading my stories of sex between men and women. Why would she be interested in those if she's in to women?" I asked.

They laughed and said it was a long story not worth telling. I gazed at Sakila, taking her in. She was very short, petite, long straight, dark hair and dark skin -- as you would expect of a girl of Indian descent. She wore an ankle-length colored skirt and a white cotton tank top that cling tightly to her torso, revealing small but very pert titties. As I looked at her, it dawned on me that she was a very beautiful girl, very sexy and exotic looking.

"How old are you, Sakila?" I asked point-blank.

"Oh, I'm 19, soon to be 20." She replied.

Lucy leaned over and whispered to Sakila, asking her something.

"Really? Are you sure?" Sakila asked Lucy. They both giggled.

Lucy nodded yes and then turned to me.

"Take a seat and watch if you like." Lucy suggested.

She then turned to Sakila and removed her top, exposing her sexy little breasts. While I liked big tits, small firm tits on a tiny girl was sexy, too. She then removed Sakila's skirt and there Sakila stood, clad only in her panties, a pair of teeny-tiny little cotton string bikini panties in dark red. The girls began to make out and I took Lucy's suggestion, taking a spot on the sofa to watch the show.

Lucy kissed up and down Sakila's body, front and back, while Sakila stood there enjoying the worship. She had a big smile on her face and looked right at me all the time. Eventually, Lucy stripped Sakila's panties off and then removed all of her own clothes. I noticed Sakila had a nice full patch of pussy hair. After some more groping and kissing, Sakila took charge.

"Lay down on the floor." Sakila commanded Lucy. "You're going to lick me."

Lucy did as she was told, right in front of me, on her back, her head near my feet. Sakila mounted herself atop Lucy's mouth -- facing me and looking right at me - and Lucy then began to suck and lick Sakila's pussy. Sakila looked me right in the eyes and smiled. She began pinching her dark nipples hard and they stiffened to little points.

"My Lucy is such a good pussy eater." Sakila said to me.

Sakila bit her lower lip and began to rock her tiny little body gently atop Lucy's mouth. Lucy was using her hands to help spread Sakila's pussy open, giving her easier access to Sakila's clit. Sakila then reached a hand around and began fingering Lucy's cleanly shaven pussy.

"You want to pull it out and show it to me, yeah?" Sakila asked, maybe even suggesting.

I unzipped my pants and, at great effort due to the hardened condition of its seven inches, extracted my rock hard dick. Circumcised, thick and veiny it must have looked quite large to petite little Sakila.

"My that's a beautiful cock you have, Mark." Sakila said, rocking her hips a little faster now.

"Why thank you." I said. "Would one of you girls like to have this cock inside you?" I asked loudly so Lucy could hear me, too.

The girls were getting into it and Sakila now had one hand gripping Lucy's head, forcing it against her pussy while her other hand continued to finger fuck Lucy who had her legs spread wide open.

"You're going to fuck me, Mark. You are too big for Lucy, she's a cock virgin you know. Besides, she licks pussy too good and I don't want her to lose to her men." Sakila said in that sexy accent.

I moved forward on the sofa so that Sakila could reach my dick. She leaned forward and put it in her mouth. She just took in a few inches and began bobbing up and down in rhythm to the rocking of her hips on Lucy's mouth.

"I'm ready to be fucked." Sakila announced.

"Lucy, dear, sit on the sofa so I can lick your cunt."

Sakila dismounted Lucy's face so Lucy could stand up. As Lucy sat on the sofa and spread her long, thick legs, Sakila got on her hands and knees between them and began to lick Lucy's bald snatch. Lucy began to moan and whimper, just like she had when I had stroked her off a little while ago.

I removed my clothes and instinctively positioned myself behind Sakila. I found her dark Indian skin and hair very sexy and it was a stark contrast against Lucy's lighter skin and hair. I was really hard and, mentally, was incredibly aroused.

"Now, Mark, go in slowly, love. It's been awhile since I've had anything that big inside me." Sakila said.

I grabbed the head of my cock and aimed it at Sakila's pussy. Parting her moist lips with my bulging cock head, I pushed forward slowly. Sakila gasped and moaned. Inserting just the head, I slowly moved back and forth allowing the walls of her vagina to adjust and for the slickness of her cunt to fully coat the fat head of my cock. Finally, I entered her fully and held it there, letting Sakila move against me with seven inches of thick cock buried fully insider her pussy. She was so tight -- unlike anything I could imagine or remember -- I knew I would not take long.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Biggest Fan in the UK

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds