• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tits Have Benefits Ch. 12

Tits Have Benefits Ch. 12

12

The trial continues and the lawyers for the defendants play nasty.

Andrea has to testify and confront her father.....

After transforming myself into a shemale and returning to claim the love of my life Jane, I was adjusting well to a life living with Jane's lesbian lovers, now also my lovers. On a combined business trip and visit to my friends, Jane and I went to California where we ended up having fun with my employer Liz as well as Trish and Sandy, ending up with me sucking Trish's dick. And later, despite my initial reservations, I took her dick inside me.

Later my sister Jill, who I had not seen for almost 2 years, came over in advance of the wedding along with her lesbian lover Ashley, and I ended up fucking and getting fucked by both of them. Just before the wedding I met Jane's brother John and his girlfriend Ally and had my first experience with a man, as I did not consider Trish to be a man.

The wedding was the best day of my life, where I was finally married to the four beautiful women I had come to love so much Jane, Jenny, Chris and Ann, and they all loved me, we all loved each other. On the wedding night as we lay together I really felt that this was where I belonged, the bride of four beautiful brides.

On my return home from the honeymoon, I ended up helping a shy guy discover his feminine side, and become intimate in a way he or should I say she, had up to that point never thought possible, with my friend Kate. And it was at this point, the high point of my life being newly married and having just helped a guy find 'her' self, that I was attacked by two rapists at knife point.

The rapists, when they discovered I was a shemale, had shoved a broken baseball bat up my ass causing me to bleed profusely, the idea being that I would bleed to death. But one of my lovely brides, Jenny, had come to my aid, injuring both my assailants and attending to me giving me first aid just before I blacked out.

After almost losing my life and being in a coma for several days, I eventually came out of the coma, and after a few weeks in hospital I was eventually released to the loving care of my family. And finally the trial of my attackers came to court, but there were threats against Jurors from the start and the unscrupulous defense lawyers it seemed would stop at nothing to discredit the victims.

After digging up information about Lisa being a stripper and Marion making some videos when she was younger, the lawyers for the rapists now moved on to Betty.

It turned out that Betty had gone off the rails as a youth, and had a spell where she had become a crack addict. Betty had since cleaned up her act by going to Narcotics Anonymous and had not touched drugs since for 10 years, but the object for the defense lawyers was simply to try to undermine the credibility of the victims trying to gain support for the contention that the victims had been willing participants in what had happened to them.

Next up was Jean. They had discovered that Jean had been a swinger all of her life, and when asked about it Jean willingly admitted this fact, but made it clear that the fact that she liked sex with groups of people together did not imply that complete strangers had the right to rape her on a public street. Again though, the contention of the defense lawyers was that she was a willing participant in what happened to her.

Then it was Evelyn's turn to take the stand. Evelyn as a young street wise youth had been a gang member and ran around in a criminal gang, but according to her own testimony she had turned her back on this lifestyle and had become an advocate for young people not to get involved in criminal activities, but the defense just wanted to put doubt in the minds of the Jury.

As we left the courtroom that afternoon I was full of compassion for the victims, and on arriving at the apartment both Jenny and I wanted big hugs from Jane, Chris and Ann.

I said, "I just feel so sad for the other victims, the way the defense lawyers tried to rip them apart was horrible."

Jenny angrily came in, "Those fucking bastard lawyers have no scruples whatsoever putting those brave young women through so much shit. If I met them in a dark ally, there is no saying what I might do to them."

"When do you testify?" Jane asked me.

"Tomorrow," I replied.

"Are you worried?" Jane asked.

"Yes I am," I said, "I am afraid how my dad would react if he finds that I am a shemale now, and it is sure to come up the way those lawyers dig into things."

Jane hugged me compassionately, and said, "Look Andrea, he would have found out sooner or later you knew in your heart it was something you would have to face, besides you are not alone in this you have us now."

"I know," I said, "without you guys I don't know how I could cope."

Now all my family gathered round to hug me, and Jenny said, "That's what loving families do, they are there for each other when necessary."

Then Jenny said, "There is something I need to tell you all."

Suddenly I remembered about Jenny's father and I looked at her with understanding.

"I am afraid they will track down my father," said Jenny, "and let him know my location."

Then Jenny went on to tell the rest of the family what she had told me about her father about how he had abused her, and how he had gone to jail for it.

Jenny continued, "Now I am afraid he will come for me and he will also come for those I love. Because of me you are all now in danger." Then Jenny started to cry.

Watching Jenny I felt like my heart was breaking in two, and I said, "No Jenny, this is not your fault, the only reason you became involved in this is because you stopped my attackers and saved my life. If anybody is to blame it is me for trying to walk back to the apartment alone at night."

Jane cut in, "Stop it you two, neither of you is to blame, the only people to blame are abusers and rapists who think they have the right to treat women like shit, you are both beautiful courageous women."

That night the three girls took Jenny and I out to a nice Chinese restaurant and I ordered Peking Duck, which was washed down with generous quantities of Saki, the meal was delicious.

In our large bed I made slow gentle love doggy style to Jane while she gave head to Jenny.

I loved being inside Jane my cock felt so nice inside her, it was like coming home for me fucking her or any other member of my family like that. As I grabbed her tit hard she cried out into Jenny's pussy causing Jenny to cry out also, the sound of female orgasm was music to my ears.

Later I lay down to sleep with my dick hard inside Jenny's pussy while she sucked Jane's tits and fingered her pussy. It was like that that we fell asleep.

The following day it was my turn to testify in court, and I explained to the prosecution exactly what the rapists had done to me it was harrowing having to describe what happened to me but I got through it in the end.

The problems arose when I was cross examined by the defense.

"So how would you describe yourself the defense lawyer asked snidely, a woman, a man, or maybe an it," he said chuckling.

"I present myself as a woman," I replied.

"Isn't it true that people like you," he said sarcastically, "like to have stuff pushed up your ass?"

I replied, "That would be over generalizing. What people like to do sexually is their own business."

Then he pulled out a strapon dildo and asked, "Do you know what this object is?"

"It's a strapon dildo," I replied.

"And isn't it true that you like it when a woman wearing a strapon dildo pushes it in your ass?"

"Objection," said the prosecution lawyer, "I don't see how the victim's sexual life has any relevance to this case."

The defense lawyer responded, "I intend to show that the so called victim asked my clients to do what they did to him/her."

"I'll allow it," said the judge, "but you better come to your point quickly."

The defense lawyer addressed me saying, "Isn't it true that you asked my clients to push the baseball bat up your ass?"

"No," I cried incredulous, but the defense lawyer continued.

"Furthermore, isn't it true that you sat on the baseball bat driving it further into you in order to give yourself more pleasure?"

"No... no... no...," I cried, "how could you say that, they almost killed me driving that splintered bat into me." I was really tearing up now sobbing profusely.

Then at that point the defense lawyer said, "No more questions."

As I left the witness box my family gathered round me all offering me solace and as we left the courtroom Jenny was saying, "Those bastard lawyers, I hope they burn in hell. After everything Andrea has been through, they put her through that humiliation."

Jane said, "Jenny, when you were talking about how underhanded those lawyers were, I thought you must be exaggerating, but after I saw that today I am beginning to understand what you girls are going through."

Chris was saying, "Don't let any of it get to you Andrea, these people are the scum of the earth, bastards who think that they are entitled to treat people like shit. We know the gentle caring and honest person that you are, and the jury can see it too."

Ann held my hand while wiping my eyes for me with a tissue.

Now I had tears in my eyes again, but this time not tears of humiliation but tears of emotion that these women cared for me so much, "You guys are the best," I said.

Fortunately we had reached the weekend so there was a break in the proceedings for 2 days.

Soon after we got back to the apartment my sister Jill and her partner Ashley arrived on the doorstep and immediately Jill came towards me wrapping me in her arms saying, "I wanted to give you support Andrea, I have hear that this trial is a real ordeal for you."

As we sat down in the family room, Ashley said, "When I heard about what was going on in this trial I had to come over and comfort you, I figured you needed all the support you could get, but I also came to warn you for our father coming over to see you tomorrow.

Apparently he has been subpoenaed by the defense to speak about your history, they are looking for some dirt on you from your past."

Suddenly it hit me, I was going to have to face my father sooner rather than later, and with it there was a wash of emotions, me thinking I wasn't good enough, wasn't man enough, questioning my identity. But then I looked around at my beautiful partners and suddenly felt calmer. I looked at my sister and her partner and I was filled with a feeling of being accepted by the people I most cared about and who most cared about me.

Jill was staying at our apartment with her partner Ashley and that night she was quick to drag me to her room.

Jill had a lustful gleam in her eye, she quickly stripped and then started to remove my clothes before jumping on the bed and pulling me onto it with her. Thrusting her soaking wet pussy in my face she ordered me to suck it dry, and I tried but the more I licked and sucked the wetter it became, by now Jill was writhing about on the bed and out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Ashley was frantically rubbing her clit as she watched us.

"It's feels so naughty watching you like that with your sister Jill," Ashley commented.

"Well it's going to get naughtier," Jill responded, "now I am going to make her fuck me."

At that Jill grabbed me by the balls and grabbed my dick in the other hand and started to pull me into her, she was squeezing my balls and it hurt as she said, "Now you are going to cooperate or I promise it will get more painful."

With that, she pushed my dick deep into her wet pussy and wrapped her legs tightly around me before finally letting go of my balls.

I was rock hard inside Jill and it felt incredible, I also admitted to myself that I liked the feeling of being dominated by Jill as she pulled me into her and held me inside her by wrapping her legs around me.

Then Jill cried out, "OK Ashley, go at her."

Suddenly, unexpectedly, I felt a strapon dildo being pushed into my ass, thrusting me harder into Jill and causing Jill to cry out in unison with me.

Then Ashley grabbed Jill's tits as she fucked me in the ass causing me to fuck Jill, and at the same time Jill was kissing me hard.

Then Jill stared into my eyes saying, "So do you like being fucked in the ass by my lover, big sis?"

All I could do was groan.

"Actually she is more like your baby sister," said Ashley grunting with pleasure, "you have been a woman much longer than she has."

"Good point," said Jill panting, "by the way if you pull my baby sister's hair, it will make her jerk inside me."

With that Ashley yanked my hair hard causing me to cry out and my dick to jump inside Jill resulting in an "Ahhhhhh..." from Jill, then, "fuck I'm going to cum."

Then I felt Jill's pussy quivering underneath me indicating she was having an orgasm. At the same time Ashley stopped fucking me and started quivering for a moment, indicating that she was coming also through the action of her double ended dildo.

Pretty soon though Ashley was fucking my ass again, and I was still rock hard being pushed into Jill. Jill and Ashley came four times before I finally erupted inside Jill, but they hadn't finished with me yet.

Now Ashley fucked me up the ass doggie style, while I sucked my own cum out of Jill's pussy. Ashley was squeezing my tit hard as she pounded me, and clearly enjoying her sense of dominance over me by the way she was squealing in pleasure. Jill was also crying out in pleasure as I took long luxurious tastes of her used pussy.

Finally Ashley ripped off her strapon dildo and had me fuck her doggie style while she ate out Jill.

That night I slept with my dick inside my sister's pussy.

The following morning the door bell rang, and Chris answered the door to my father. I had not seen him for 2 years and it was in some ways a shock to see his face again, in some ways a reminder of a life I had left behind. Well at least my mother was with him, to give me moral support and I guess him as well.

Initially he did not recognize me, but of course he did recognize Jill although she had changed quite a bit since she had left home.

Jill took my hand and pulled me out of my chair saying, "Dad, this is Andrea, of course you remember her as Andy."

At this moment I was shaking inside and trying not to show it.

My father looked at me awkwardly and finally said, "I must admit that you make a much more attractive woman than I would have imagined."

Then he continued, "Look Andrea, the first thing I wanted to say is that I did not want to testify in this case, and the only reason that I will be doing so is because I was subpoenaed. As far as I am concerned your life style choice is your own, just as your sister chose her life style, I may not like either of your choices, but what the hell it's a free world."

At this moment I looked at my sister Jill, she did not need to disclose to our father that she was a lesbian and yet she had done because she wanted to show solidarity with me.

He continued, "To be honest this is all new to me, and I am still in shock, still trying to process that my only son is now a daughter and my other daughter is a lesbian, well I guess you both are judging by your partners."

"I understand sir," I replied, somehow it didn't seem right calling him dad at this moment. "I have been replaying the moment when I would have to face you as Andrea in my mind for a long time now. I don't expect you to understand why I did what I did, but I want you to know that I am very happy being Andrea, and I am very happy with my new family."

"Well," said my dad, "I guess you must have wanted it very much, or you wouldn't have taken the massive step towards changing yourself to be female."

My family persuaded my father to stay for lunch, he was staying at a hotel nearby. During lunch we just talked small talk, and I was quieter than usual. Jane was her usual outgoing self though.

"You know Mr. Williams," Jane said, "we all love Andrea very much, she is a beautiful person inside and out. I knew her for more than a year as Andy, and she was also a beautiful person before the change. You're son, as he was then always told me how he was grateful for the family he grew up with, and certainly you instilled good values in him, now her."

At this moment my mother spoke up, "I just have to look at Andrea as she is now, to see how happy she is, and see how her family are, to see how much she is cared for, in fact both Andrea and Jill are very happy in their new lives."

"I guess you're right," my father said, "I just have to look at how Andrea and Jill respond to their partners to see that they have both found a sense of belonging. I don't think that I will ever be happy with their choice, but in the end it is their choice."

My father left after lunch to return to the hotel where he and my mother were staying, leaving the rest of us to spend the evening together.

After they had gone I think both Jill and I heaved a sigh of relief. And as we were eating our evening meal later on Jane said, "Well I think meeting with your father went quite well considering."

"Yes," I agreed, "personally I thought there would be a lot of anger from my father and attacks on my life style, both are life styles for that matter, but he seemed quite resigned to the fact."

"I think mom had a lot to do with that," Jill said, "she had obviously been preparing him for meeting us last night. I can only imagine the reproaches she must have suffered when he first heard about us."

"Yes," I said, "she always did stick up for us, like when I said I wasn't interested in sport."

"Hmmm... yes," said Jill, "dad was always giving you stick for not being manly enough, and mom would always come to your defense."

"You know what though," I said, "I sympathize with him and I understand where he is coming from. He grew up in a world where there didn't seem to be much ambiguity about sex and gender, in his day a man was a man, with all that that implied and a woman was a woman, a lot has changed. Sometimes I feel bad for his sake that I took the path I did."

"You must never think that," Jane responded passionately, "neither you or Jill, the most important thing in this world is for us to learn to be ourselves, other people just have to learn to accommodate to us. "

That night, Jane whispered to me to lie down on the bed and she made slow passionate love to me. First giving me an incredible blow job, and then mounting me cowgirl style, tenderly caressing my sensitive nipples as she rode my stiff dick.

As I felt my dick encased in Jane's wonderful pussy I felt so loved, looking up at her beautiful face filled with ecstasy I was so aware that I wouldn't want to change anything about my life, in this family with Jane, Jenny, Chris and Ann. I had something that I would not have been able to conceive before I met them, a true sense of belonging.

The following morning Jenny gave each of us a hand gun. She told us that we would each need shooting practice, and should carry the weapons around with us at all times. The reason for this was worries that the RADL, the group that the rapists belonged to and were paying for their defense would contact Jenny's father and he would come after her looking for revenge.

After a Sunday afternoon at the shooting range, I found that I was the best shot of all of us and according to Jenny could have been trained as a sharpshooter. Not too long ago, this praise would have served to inflate my male pride, but not anymore, now I just thought of myself as a cool woman.

The next day, Monday, the defense called my father to the stand. After being sworn in, my father asked if he could make a statement before giving his testimony and the judge allowed it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tits Have Benefits Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds