• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex from Afar

Sex from Afar

My wife has these amazing round, melanous breasts that really get me turned on (and every other guy she has ever had), not to mention a smooth, hot body, but we'll get to that in a minute. I've imagined her straddling old lovers, sliding up and down their wet shafts dangling those big, swinging tits in their faces as they push into her.

Due to a recent business venture we've been forced to live over a thousand miles apart for several months. This has forced me to jerk off over a single photo of her breasts with pebble-hard nipples as our sex life came to a grinding halt..... until one night.

We often spoke using an online video service which enabled us to see one another with our laptop computers. She had been sitting on her bed fully clothed and opted to read to me from her favorite book. I turned off the lights so my image on her end was nothing more than a black screen; in fact, I said this enabled me to keep the windows open and yet not have bugs flying into the house attracted to the light, which was very true. However, as she softly read I was mesmerized and stared intently at her cleavage and low hung tits just waiting to be fondled, though concealed beneath her blouse and bra. I imagined myself carefully unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking her green, lacy bra, to expose those mounds of flesh. Unzipping my pants and sliding my hand beneath my boxers I wrapped it around my now throbbing cock and began lightly stroking myself careful to conceal my heavy breathing. I had never jerked off in front of her so felt a bit odd as she would periodically peer into the screen "looking" at me though she couldn't actually see me since the lights were still off. I found her gaze to be a real turn on. Her reading and occasioned inquiry, "Are you still there" soon had my fantasy reeling as I bent her over and wildly fucked her from behind. Within moments, my pants and boxers were down around my ankles as I let out a gasp and came all over myself.

"Are you OK," she asked looking into the dark screen.

"You have no idea," I thought to myself.

"Yeah, just had to get up for a sec. Keep reading."

I rubbed my cum all over my softening cock and she continued to read oblivious to my immense turn-on and masturbation session.

Soon aware of the cleavage she had been showing, she had an idea. Smiling, setting the book down, she stared into the camera, removed her top showing those succulent breasts held firm by that green, skimpy, lace bra. Slipping the straps from her shoulders and reaching behind to unclip, she revealed her perfect twins as they fell loose just a bit. I wanted to caress, cup, fondle, kiss, and lick. She then playfully rolled around the bed giving me varied-angle shots of those awesome tits with hardening nipples which she would now cup with her small hands as if to show them to me.

"I wish you were here." she offered. "You would find me pretty wet."

We had never even experimented with suggestive talk or anything remotely bawdy so hearing her say, "wet" really got me hot.

Loving every second of it, I wanted more. "You're still clothed," I said, referring to her tight, khaki shorts which hid more of her sexiness.

With a wry smile, she casually got up, removed them off camera and teasingly tossed them to the bed for me to see. I couldn't stand it! Next she moved into the camera, laid down on her stomach giving me a perfect hanging, low-slung tits view and an over-her-shoulder shot of that perfect ass that I just wanted to penetrate and pound. I saw myself grabbing her ass, pulling the back of her hair to me and shoving myself into her wet mound. A small bow was positioned on the back of her thong just below her lower back dimple and I envisioned untying it to run my eager hands all over her ass and inner thighs and a full-handed pull over her dripping pussy.

She then propped herself up with only her ass off the bed, staring at me with those dark brown eyes in a very longing, suggestive manner.

Perfect position! Squeezing my cock, I blurted, "Oh, God, I want to ride that."

"That's what I wanted to hear," she quietly added. I could just make out the movement of her hand beneath her as she lightly petted her soaking wet thong.

With a whisper, she then asked what I wanted; I asked for her to remove everything, to which she complied and simply laid down on the bed in all her naked, sexy glory. Propping herself up on one elbow she lightly caressed her breasts, stared into the camera and softly added, "I want you to fuck me."

"I already am," I thought to myself.

Normally quite shy she pushed the envelope by asking what I wanted. "I want to see your wetness" I said pushing the envelope farther.

"Guys are so visual," she shyly responded and then kneeled on the bed and slipped off her silky thong allowing a perfect view of her beautiful, black hairy, lightly shaved pussy and round breasts with erect nipples.

"Are you hard," she breathed.

"How can I not be," I moaned, still concealed from the light.

"Let me see," she whispered into the mic.

Positioning the computer camera, and turning on the lights, I showed her my rock hard cock as she let out a little whimper.

"That's what I miss. I want you in my mouth," she raspily breathed.

"What do you want," she again asked.

"Touch yourself," I commanded.

As I stroked myself for her to see, she dutifully began to rub her pussy with added moans and the slurping sound of a deep, ample, juicy flow from her wet, fingered lips. Her breathing was now labored and course as her hips moved slightly side to side.

Captivated I watched her unabashedly masturbate as I, in my mind, got behind her, forced her head down into the pillows and pounded her tight, wet cunt deep and hard with my raging stiff cock.

"Ohhhhh, God, that feels good. Give it to me. Fuck me," she added, evidently imagining a fantasy similar to the one unfolding in my mind.

"I want to run my dry lips over your nipples and then lick them; I want to kiss your neck and I want to squeeze your ass cheeks and pull them apart as you push your wetness down onto my erection. I want to lick your wet pussy like an ice cream cone, taste you. I want to slowly push my fingers into you exploring your wetness, lick your clit, finger-fuck you while you moan for more."

These verbal suggestions served to get her more excited as her rubbing intensified and she bucked her hips into her groping, stroking fingers. Each stroke of her clit and insertion of her fingers beneath that black hairy bush brought me to the point of pre cum socking the tip of my cock. Soon I had that slurping, wet sound as I furiously pleasured myself with quickening strokes. She began to moan and shiver with a climax and quick, shortened breaths as one hand cupped her quivering pussy and another a single breast. "Ohhhhhhhh," she gasped.

The tip of my cock began to swell as I felt my cum mounting and raced to finish. Within seconds I sprayed my thick load in multiple spurts all over the computer screen covering those succulent breasts.

Who said you can't have sex from afar?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex from Afar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds