• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann's Story Ch. 02

Ann's Story Ch. 02

"You've been a bad girl...." is the sound you wake to, as I enter the room.

Your mind flashes of the pain and pleasure mixed with sex from the night before. Quickly jumping out of bed you put your hands flat on your thighs. Spreading your legs to allow me access to your pussy should I desire? Your head down looking down to the floor over your out thrust chest. You stand in the punishment pose as you brain reels off scenes of what you might have done to find yourself in this very spot. You think that you've been a good slave. And you've been trained better than to ask what you've done.

As I slowly walk around your body I notice my handy work all over your body. A hickey here a bite mark there, scratches in various states of healing along your back and ass. These are all the signs of a woman that is owned. She was property of a master that used her to bring pleasure and pain and then blur the lines to degrees so she couldn't tell which she wanted more.

"Do you know what you've done" I ask you almost whispering.

You slowly nod your head no.

I walk behind you and pull you naked body to mine. You can feel my arousal as pant clad cock is resting down the crack of your ass. Pulling you tight I grasp your throat and tilt you head upwards. I lean in close to your ear and whisper, "Disappointment and time out, or just punishment."

You can feel the heat and desire building from your very core, you slowly whisper "Master I have disappointed you, do with me as you see fit". With that you drop you head down and wait.

I release my grip on your throat and slowly bring my hands to you breast, grabbing a nipple ring in each hand and pulling away from your body. I lean forward and bite you neck, as I watch you nipple stretch away from you body.

You close your eyes as I keep pulling on the tiny little rings until I hear a sharp intake of breath. That is what I want to hear, I wordless understanding of what your choice is going to be. I release your ring and I hear you slowly exhale the breath you were so quick to take. Without warning you feel a slap between your spread open legs, a yelp escapes your mouth before you even realize. You're rewarded for your sound is another slap harder this time. After the painful contact of my hand you realized that my hand is still there cupping your mound one finger sliding between your lips. You spread your legs wider like a good slave. I can feel your body react to my presence, your breath quickens, and I can feel your left thigh quiver as you steady your balance. You can feel the slickness growing as I slowly saw my finger up and down between your labia. Resting my finger on your clit hood I start to make tiny circles until I'm pushing down directly on you clit. You turn your head and kiss my cheek. Abruptly you feel yourself being shoved to the bed. Laying there you hear me clear my throat.

You turn to face me; it slowly dawns on you as I am standing at the door with a raised eyebrow.

"Fuck he was just getting me wet for the punishment," you think to yourself.

I clear me throat again, and say "Waiting". The silence and look I give I give you, make you jump up and follow me like the horny little puppy that you are.

You follow me to The Room. Once inside you don't make a sound. You resume the punishment pose. Your eyes gaze across the toys, straps, ropes, everything you want to be pleasured or, could be punished with. I grab a blindfold on tie it to your head.

You realized that this is definitely punishment, because when we use this room for pleasure you get the choice of sight.

However today there is no choice. I lead you to a bench; it's only as long as your torso. Once in position your head hangs off one side and your ass and pussy hang off the other side. The height of the bench was made so that any of your holes would be positioned to my crotch height.

I lay you down and spread your breast so that they hang from either side, of the cut out notches on the board, so as you're not laying on them. Once I have you where I want you I lift up the straps which are anchored to the floor, and secure your hands and feet. I walk around the bench admiring what is laid out before me. I grab a vibrator and tell you to open your mouth. I fuck your mouth with it go get it wet. I push it into your pussy. I grab another one and tell you to open your mouth and wet this one too. You know what is coming so you get this one wet as you can with spit. I walk around to your ass and slowly slide the vibrating anal plug in. You hear me walk back around and lean close to you. You can feel my breath on your ear when I whisper in your ear, "have you figured out why you are being punished"? You shake your head no; as you hear my footsteps lead to the door. I stop and hit play on the sound system. You hear some classical music coming thru the speakers. With the sound from the speakers you can no longer tell where I am at. At random you feel me spank you with various things for a few minutes. You, being the good slave bite your lips. The only sounds that escaped your mouth were moans and gasps. I am please that you never cry out.

You feel my hand trace along where the vibrator meets you stretched out flesh of your asshole. I can fill you push back wanting me to either fuck you with it or turn it on.

I simply asked, "Are you trying to be good for me."

You quickly replied, "Yes, Master." Trying to make the sound of Master as sultry as possible.

You are rewarded with the instant vibrations deep in your ass. You babble something that sounds like "Fuck Meeee..." You feel the toy being pulled from you pussy and you almost whimper. You are instantly thankful for being quite as you feel my cock trusted deep.

I pick a slow pace, but every down trust is forceful. In this position every trust you can feel me push against your cervix and it also pushes the toy deeper in your ass. After a few trusts I start to slap your ass every time I almost pull out of your pussy. Once your ass is red with crisscrossing hand prints I pull out. The sudden emptiness is a shock as cold air rushes in your still gapping snatch. You let out a guttural moan as the toy is put back in with it running on high. You feel my hand run up your back as I walk around to your head. I command you to open your mouth. I plunge my dick into your open mouth and you clamp down and suck as hard as you can while still being able to run your tongue over my swollen cock head. After a few seconds of the attention you are bestowing on my head I slowly push further into your mouth. I reach down to a line you throat with your mouth. I push past your mouth into your tight throat. I feel you gag briefly before I pull out and let you catch your breath. I knell down in front of you and kiss you deeply tasting your juices smeared all over you lips and face. Your sense of arousal is strong by the smell your body is giving off. As I stand I say, "Are you going to disappoint me by still not knowing why you are here?"

I can see the look of regret spread across your face as you shake your head no.

I tell you to open your mouth as I strap a ball gag around your head. I tell you that it's ok to cry if you need to. As quickly as I quit talking you feel a thin white hot pain across your ass made from something thin, light, and very flexible. Just as your brain is able to process what happen it is quickly replaced by a wide flat thud of a paddle. The bouncing of your ass is turning me on as I see it shaking the butt plug. I keep you guessing by striking you with a random pattern of time and which one I use. I see your body shake from the crying and pent up orgasm that you can't release. I walk over to you face and whisper in your ear, "You may cum, NOW". Your whole body shakes and goes slack. I rub your ass and tell you that you've been such a good girl. It is at this point I realize that you have passed out.

You wake still strapped to the bench. You open your eyes and look around, the blindfold and ball gag are gone, but the lights are off and there are only a few candles lit. You have no idea how long you've been out. The gentle vibrations at your core tell you that you still have the vibrator and pug still wedged in but they turned down too low, you turn your head to try to see if you can see me. You feel a tug on your breast. You look down under the bench and see that not only are you hands and feet tied to the floor but now your nipples are stretched and the rings are secured to the floor as well.

The music changes to a song with a faster drive beat. You once again feel my hands gently stroke you whelped and bruised ass. I tell you what a good slave you've been and how you have made me happy. I move my hand down so I can cup the two ends of the toys and give them a little push. You moan loud, I tell you that the punishment is over and now it is time for pleasure. You continue to moan as slowly fuck you with the toy in your pussy.

I lean over your body and release your hands, feet, and finally your nipples. You are disappointed when I pull out the vibrator, making sure that its full length rubs across your clit. I stand you up, no simple feat with a butt plug. I wrap you with a silk robe. Your ass and nipples ache as the material rubs against your flesh. I hold you up and offer you a cold bottle of water.

After you finish drinking I kiss you, feeling you tongue intertwine with mine. I then kiss your cheeks and taste the dried tears that are smeared across your face. You look at me and giggle; I raise an eyebrow in question. You grab my hand and place it on your ass. I can feel the vibration emitting from deep inside of you. As you kiss me you ask in a little girl voice, "Can you take this out and put your big cock in there instead". All I can do is grin when I lead you to the bed. I lay you down and spread open your robe. I kiss my way from your waist up to your chin, stopping to lick your nipples. I start to suck on your neck as I slide my dick into your pussy. Your hands clamp down on my head and moan. You beg me to fuck you in the ass. I pull out and you roll over, I pull off your robe and toss it. We position pillows so your ass is in the air, because you're so tired from everything you can't hold the position on your own. Once we have you all positioned right I pull out the plug and look at your ass, you're stretched out just waiting for me to fill you back up. As I'm lost in thought staring at your ass you hand me some lube and say, "Lube that monster up". Where ever you got the lube from, you also pulled out a rabbit vibrator that massages you clit when you fuck yourself with it. You were already fucking yourself with your other hand.

"Are you gonna to fuck me, pleaseeee," you said with that little girl voice again. As I grab your hips you burry your face in one of the pillows. I guide my cock into your ass hole, even with the plug in your ass for the last hour and half it's still a tight fit. I stop when I'm fully in, letting you get use to the fullness. When I feel you push back I know you want movement, we start off with a slow pace. I can't help but moan at the feeling and sight before me. You turn your head and look at me with glassy half eyes. I pick up the pace and you eagerly tell me to fuck you hard and deep. You talk dirty to me, or least of the words that aren't slurred and I can understand are dirty. Once I settle into a good pace I claw at your back with makes you start to fuck me. I stop moving and let you continue to fuck me by slamming your ass back you mumble

"Cummmmmmmiiiinnnnnnggggg. I reach up and grab a hand full of hair and pull your head back holding you still. I can feel you tighten up and start to shake. I'm not far behind you, I let go of your hair and try to pull out. Your hands snap back and grab my ass and pull me back in. You move your ass in circle like motions and fuck me shallow. I tell you I'm cumming. You can feel me explode deep inside you, and you can feel the searing heat from my seed being sprayed into your ass.

You body goes limb as you lay down and my cock pops out of your asshole. I stay there for a sec taking in the sights of your body sprawled across the bed with a light coat of slick sweat in some areas and your juices all over your inner thighs which have run all the way down to the sheets of the bed. As I'm wrapping my mind around the sight in front of me, I see my cum seeping out of your ass.

I lie down beside you and kiss you. I pull you up to me and spoon, as we start to fall asleep.

"I'm sorry Master, but I still don't know what I did, or what happened to cause all of this," was the last thing I heard you say before you fell asleep.

Right before you drifted off to sleep you hear me whisper in your ear, "You didn't do anything, but I'm sure you'll do something later."

Comments and feedback greatly appreciate.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann's Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds