• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily Ch. 06

Emily Ch. 06

The heat wave has finally broken and the evening air is wonderfully cool. For now the woman who sits next to me nervously is Emily, a free woman. But once our car arrives she will become an almost nameless slave to be used at, and for, my pleasure.

I say almost because for tonight she will be referred to as a number so that she can be identified among the other slaves and submissives.

"Will there be many other submissives at this party?" Emily asks.

She's nervous. Perhaps even having second thoughts. Emily has never been to a party like this one.

"We don't have to go, if you'd rather not," I reassure her. "There'll be another sometime in the next few months I'm sure. We play these games for our mutual pleasure."

"I still want to go," is Emily's reply.

I smile as I look Emily up and down. She wears a simple black cotton dress that hugs her curves and simple black leather shoes. Hardly what would be considered slutty attire, but I find it quite attractive. And easily removed.

Headlights sweep an arc as a car turns up onto the driveway. Emily shifts from her chair to a kneeling position by my feet and bows her head. A beautifully restored black sedan pulls up by the deck. I rise and walk toward the car. Emily rises and follows just behind me.

The driver, one of Rebecca's subs whose car this is, emerges and opens the side door. Rebecca is in the back.

Pulling a black hood from my jacket pocket, I address Emily, "26, put this on and ride up front with the driver."

"Yes, Sir," she responds. I hand her the hood and slide into the back seat.

Emily pulls the hood on, carefully pulling her hair through the opening in the back. Once it's on she adjusts it slightly so that the only other opening is positioned around her nose and mouth.

Rebecca and I exchange greetings and watch the driver assist Emily into the front passenger seat. Down the driveway we go and we start toward our destination.

Rebecca smirks and leans in close. She whispers quietly into my ear, "My driver is pretty wound up. Is she shareable?"

I grin. Rebecca is, as I believe I've mentioned before, so thoughtful. Better to find out how Emily will react now than later.

I lean forward and address Emily so that she can hear me through the hood, "Our driver seems to be a bit tense, 26. See what you can do to relax him. But do be careful not to wreck the car."

She turns her head in the driver's general direction and pauses for a moment. Finding the seat belt clasp, she lets it go free. Emily's hands move slowly across the black leather bench seat until they find the driver's leg. I hear the leather creak as she turns and leans down.

Rebecca and I lean a little over the back of the front seat and watch as she carefully slides blindly across the wide seat until her head rests on his thigh. The driver adjusts his position, sliding down a bit to give Emily as much space as he can. Emily's hands are on the bulge in his slacks.

We can't really see what is going on. Emily's covered head, barely visible in the dim light, begins to bob slowly and I think I can hear suckling sounds. The driver moans.

"That's enough," Rebecca declares sitting back. "Boy, put your cock away. Now."

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca," the driver replies with just the hint of a whimper.

Emily slowly sits back up as the driver adjusts his pants with one hand.

"If I'm going to let you get off then I at least want a good show," continues Rebecca.

"It's a quiet road," I offer. "We haven't seen another car in some time."

Rebecca smiles at me and looks around.

"It is. Boy, pull over under that next street lamp," she commands.

The car slows quickly and pulls off onto the shoulder.

"Get out, boy," Rebecca sings smiling.

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca," he answers and quickly exits the car.

We get out and walk around to the passenger side. The side of the road is grassy and soft. Perfect. I open the door.

"Out, 26," I order. "And kneel."

Emily carefully slides out of the car and positions herself in the grass.

"Come here, boy," Rebecca says motioning to spot in front of Emily.

Rebecca reaches down and slowly opens our driver's pants. She tugs his rigid cock free and grips it just behind the head. A droplet of pre cum leaks out.

"Ooh, you are excited," she teases. "But I'm feeling like a little sport, so you're at the mercy of Slave 26, here. You are to stand here with your hands behind your back. On my mark, 26 has two minutes to suck you off. After 2 minutes, whether you've blown your load or not, we get back in the car and leave. Think of it as an exercise in orgasm control. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," he pants. "Thank you, Mistress."

"26, don't make a mess of your clothing. Swallow everything," is my only comment. I mean what I say, but the implication is that 26 is to make sure that the driver does indeed empty his load into her mouth.

Rebecca looks at her watch and says, "Go!"

Emily reaches out blindly and after a few seconds guides her mouth onto the driver's waiting cock. He tilts his head back and moans quietly as Rebecca and I watch the show.

Rebecca looks up and down the quiet road and, loud enough for Emily to hear, says, "She's quite the cock sucker. I doubt if my boy will last even a minute. Do you plan to have her certified?"

"Maybe. We'll see," I reply.

Her driver can't take it any more. His hands come out from behind his back and he grabs Emily by the head. Throwing his head back with a loud grunt he pumps his cock into Emily's mouth wildly. I hear Emily gag and sputter, but Rebecca and I watch with amusement.

"Fucking take it, slut," he barks.

After a few seconds his orgasm subsides. The driver sighs and pulls his flaccid cock from Emily's mouth. Her chin is covered in drool and cum and some has dripped onto her dress.

"You've gotten your mask and dress a bit messy, but not your fault I think. You've done well," I say touching her shoulder lightly to let her know that I'm there. "That cock belongs to Rebecca, so be sure to thank her."

"Thank you, Sir," Emily answers. "Thank you, Mistress Rebecca, for allowing me to suck one of your cocks."

"How well behaved she is," Rebecca says kindly. Then her face turns dark. "Unlike you, boy, who could not even obey a simple command."

Her hand whips out and she slaps the driver across the face hard enough to make him stagger. I'm a little surprised at how hard she hits him, but some of her toys do like it to be pretty rough. I'd be surprised if he didn't have a black eye tomorrow.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he howls falling to his knees at her feet.

"Strip, you miserable dog," Rebecca yells. "I know how to deal with this."

Her driver crawls to her feet and tries to kiss them.

"Please, Mistress. Please. I try," he begs.

"You do try," she purrs gently.

Crouching she runs her hand through his hair and down to under his chin. Rebecca lifts the slave's chin until his eyes meet hers.

"But you fail," she says flatly with a look as cold as death. "Strip."

"Yes Mistress," his tone is full of sorrow.

She rises to her feet and leans against the car. Emotional torture was never my thing, so I find the whole scene a bit distasteful. But - some people are obviously really into it.

He stands naked, clothes in hand. Rebecca takes the clothing and empties the pockets into a zip lock bag, careful to keep the keys, and chucks the clothing off to the side of the road.

He falls to his knees and pleads, "Please, Mistress. Please forgive me."

"If I hear your voice again tonight I swear I will stitch your fucking lips shut. Do you understand me, you worthless piece of shit?"

He nods.

I'm trying to remember what I told Emily about Rebecca. I remember warning her that she could be pretty rough, but I had no idea it was going to be one of THOSE nights.

I'm watching Emily for her reactions. She seems calm. Of course, for a martial artist to be calm could mean any number of things. And Emily had been studying Brazilian Ju Jitsu at a no-nonsense school for several years.

The trunk of the car flips open. Rebecca opens a bag and pulls out a straight jacket. It only takes a minute to get him buckled in snugly. Then she points to the open trunk. It's a big trunk. A huge trunk. They don't make cars this big anymore. He's going to rattle around in there like a bean in a maraca.

"Get your ass in," she barks.

It looks for a moment like he might say "Yes Mistress", but then remembers her warning and nods. He climbs into the trunk and rolls over so he can look up at her. Rebecca slams the trunk closed. I hope the exhaust system doesn't leak.

While this is going on, I wipe Emily's face with a clean handkerchief.

Leaning against the trunk Rebecca sighs and says, "I'm really sorry about that. I'll deal with him later. You still up for the party?"

I place my hand on Emily's shoulder. She is definitely tense, but nods her head just enough for me to see.

"Hell, yeah," I answer. "Arthur's parties are not something to miss."

"Cool. I'll drive," Rebecca says walking around the car.

I help Emily into the back and then get into the front. Rebecca reaches for the dashboard air controls, which I think is odd until I notice that one of them is labeled "trunk".

"He spends a fair amount of time in there," she says.

It's going to be an interesting night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds