• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Letters from Long Ago

Letters from Long Ago

1234

May 12, 1999

Just a little note to say I liked your story. Are you the author? If you are then you could have a great future writing stories like that..............Speaking of being a centerpiece, you have been the centerpiece of my imagination since we first spoke on Monday. I've gotta tell ya that I have had elevated blood pressure :)~ since then. I like to flirt as well when I get the chance, but I don't talk to that many people that I can flirt with. And like you say you are feeling right now I am also lonely and VERY HORNY.

I have had visions of you in a bikini top all morning since reading your E-mail. Before I can get too involved in this flirting thing I gotta know one thing. Does Dave know you are flirting with me like this? As I remember the last time you started getting explicit in an E-mail to me Dave was looking over your shoulder and giving you "the look" as I remember you saying.

Well anyway I still get the pumping heart when it say's I've got mail and I see your name on the screen. I created a new screen name so now that I can be the only one to see it! So please use this one so my kids don't get a hold of my E-mail's. I am flattered that I am I am held in high regard by you and your friends.

What do I have to do to get you on a roll with me?

:)~

.................Gotta go............Guy...

You sexy Tattooed Love Dog YOU!!!

Looks like we have more in common than we thought! But I think you ought to know,...I'm a wild one. That's what they say. They also say I am Low-maintenance as far as money, yet very high-maintenance as far as Physical demands. This includes all aspects of "flirting". :)~

And as far as Dave goes....He was one of the main contributors of last night's conversation!!! I read what he wrote to you, and although when stated quite that bluntly it sounds trite and cheap, what he said is the gist of it. But it really goes so far beyond the way it sounds. For you to really understand, I'd have to tell you all about Stephanie (our girlfriend), explain some of what happened last year during levee phase I then tell you about some things that happened and came to light during Levee Phase II. And all that (total wrap-up explanation time estimated at 1 hour){lol} is so much better done in person........while drinking a beer.....or sitting on your lap.....{ahem...there I go again!} :)

Last night's "Fantasy of Guy" started with me on your lap. And it was all downhill from there.......{lol}

Dave has known about the way I think of you for a long time. I don't know if you caught the clue, but I wasn't really around you much. But I remember each night's dreams after I did see you. [Deep Sigh]

David and I have had people through our lives in the last 2 years as we have come to understand and accept ourselves better. We realize that as long as we are open and honest; don't sneak around or lie either to each other or ourselves; and continue to learn and grow as partners, lovers, friends and people there is no thought, action or desire that is "wrong". And frankly, he has been giggling at me for a week over the fact that I can't seem to get you out of my mind (and my body keeps reacting as well!).

You see, until you invaded my thoughts, I really never involved other men in my fantasy as the central thing, you know? I have been so in love with Steph for the last 10 years, she pretty much has had the monopoly on my fantasy world. Of course, everyone comes second to Dave, you understand. :)

So here I am, having one hell of a time freeing myself from thoughts of what it would be like to touch your chest, or feel your hands on the small of my back. Or smell your neck. Or laugh with you. Or curl up and disappear next to you. Or......Or......Or.....

That would be how to get me "on a roll", love. Lately, I feel like my heart is going to thump right out of my chest. Since you called Monday, I can't shake you. And Dave is TRULY happy that I have finally found a fantasy that is more about me and what I long for than about him. Until lately, all I have truly from my heart and soul wanted was Dave in a complete state of bliss 24 hours a day, and Stephanie safe and content within my vision. Both about them, not really me. Now I have something I want. Just for me. VERY MUCH for ME. :)

I guess we just need to get together, Guy, so we can flirt and laugh and drink and talk. You struck my soul the first time I met you as a REAL person. I am glad you are proving me right. :) And besides, I could just sit in the room with you and look at your smile and listen to your voice and melt away. When I answered the phone Monday and heard you, I started vibrating and I don't think I have stopped for more than....well, I don't think I have!

When you said you thought about me in my new bikini top, I almost came! Swear to God! (See, this is what I was saying. I just need a trigger of a word or sound and off I go! But no touching. It is beginning to piss me off!) So all afternoon I walked around here giggling to myself thinking that I had sparked a picture in your head. Then all I could think of was your hand, so strong, sliding one finger under the strap around my neck and lifting it gently from my skin. I could feel myself tremble as I closed my eyes and pictured you. And felt your movements. And inhaled your body..

I'd better stop now. I'm losing it, and since I have no hope for relief in sight, I am only torturing myself. I'd better get the picture back of me in your lap laughing with you. At least I can function through that part of the dream. :)

If you want to know exactly point by point the images of you floating around my head last night, let me know. I saved the talk and I could send you a copy of it. I read it again earlier and only wished you had been here to walk ,me over that edge. I get so close...but I can't get past the touching thing. And I just can't do that.

Maybe you could just do a friend a favor and stop by to help me out until I leave for Hawaii (June 7th). Every night I seem to feel this flame between my thighs, my head gets all light and I get all wet. Any suggestions? You're the boss, you know. And so fucking sexy, you MUST have an idea of what I could do to help me past these lonely nights. Thanks for letting me dream. You are amazing, in my mind at least. And I think you will take up resident next to Steph for fantasy food and sheer desirability. Congrats! {lol}

....00000000000000.....33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

May 14, 1999

Wow! I am a little rocked back on my heels. It looks as though we have made a connection that is cosmic. I received the E-mail from Dave and was really happy to hear from him and I am proud and touched that he considers me to be his friend.....You are very lucky to have that guy.......

Now about your most recent E-mail.............I haven't been able to think about anything else since......There you are like a huge brightly lit billboard filling up the entire space in my head.......With your bikini top on......then off......and I can see you sitting on my lap.....smelling your hair.....laughing and smiling at me.....my hand slides up your smooth thighs......touching you......while we kiss...................!

Gotta tell ya, I have not been able to get and walk around with anybody around as I am afraid they could not but help and notice this titanic bulge in my pants....... I am consumed by thoughts of you.....Images that are clear and sharp........I can smell and feel you next to me........warm and soft and wet............

OK....? You gotta know that I am generally a slightly introverted person and that I have not always been really expressive with my thoughts. But I think with a little bit of your help I might be able to improve on that....... I DO HAVE some suggestions for you on your needs, and I plan on showing you what those are..... I would love to know of all the images floating around in head. Send me a copy of your story and let me take a look at it. I am always interested in a little role playing fun.

Well I gotta go for now, I will call you today.........

Your big tatted guy......:)YYYYYYYYYYYYYY

May 18, 1999

Hello Fantasy Lover –

A Little Note here : I have completed my attitude adjustment. I am now sufficiently cleared of the strange weakness of character which previously occupied me. Attitude being back to normal, I once again cannot focus. Well, I guess those are my choices : anxious or dripping wet and FRUSTERATED!!!!!

Would you like to hear how I changed my mood? I think you would :)

As requested, I was thinking about my next story with just you and me. So, I took a little break from this chaos and noise, laid down on my bed and streched my arms and legs and body , closing my eyes to see you. Have you ever seen a scene in your head one way and almost at the same moment seen the same scene with a different kind of mood or whatever you want to call it? That's what happened to me.

As I took a deep breath and your hands lifted my top from my breasts, I saw me sitting on your desk in the trailer office with you standing in front of me. Your hands under my shirtas we kissed and my hands were down your unzipped pants. The heat of that motion burned me from the center of my soul. My knees parted in my short skirt as your body pressed against me and your hips moved between my knees. I pulled my lips from yours and kissed your cheek, your neck, behind your ear, then ran the tip of my tounge along the edge of your ear, nibbling your earlobe as I breathed you in. You are so hot and dusty, and that combined with the heat of your need and intensity are intoxicating. My hands move up your strong chest to the neck of your shirt, pulling the top open as I kiss down your neck to the top of your chest.

The noise from the job outside and the dusty light through the windows create our own world in this room. You have left to door open ever so slightly, just to tease me and make me have to keep my own pleasure a secret that only you will hear with your body. You know how to make me squirm inside to the point of crying out in ecstasy. You smile as you touch my nipples, hearing the soft stuffed moans from my mouth as I kiss your skin.

With my lips kissing your nipples as I feel under your shirt, I raise my big brown eyes to look at you , laughter sparking in my pleading eyes. I know what you are trying to do. This little game of ours always has a fun end. Some days you win and I can no longer control the cries inside. Some days I win and manage to spray my juice on your cock or tounge with only the silent screams of pleasure from my pussy escaping.

My hands go to your hips pushing you back slightly as I slide off the desk and down your body to my knees. I reach behind you and pull your chair to you so you can relax all but one part of your working body. And although I love each muscle of your body, the way they move and tense when you make love to me, the way I see the need in you reflected in their firmness, there is only one muscle I want hard and firm right now. As you sit, I pull your pants just enough to allow to please you. I rest back on my heels and lean forward while my hands take you and surround you. Each time I lay my face next to your swellling prick, I have to catch my breath. My hands look so tiny next to you, and each time I worry of being able to do for you the way you want. But as I breath, my hot breath brushing the tip of your head, you sigh quietly and I feel your blood pump faster to bring you up to meet my lips.

I feel you rest your weight back in the chair as your eyes close and you touch my cheek as I softly kiss your cock. Soft, feather kisses from the tip to your perfect balls, and back up the beautiful vein under. Your fingers touch my lips and I take my tounge and run it up your finger to the end and then slowly, firmly suck your finger into my mouth. As you draw your finger from my lips I look up at you again. You look down into my eyes as my wet lips rest against your hardness. My fingers still stroking the length of you and caressing your balls. These loving eyes show no hint of the laughter of a moment ago, instead replaced by a white fire as I lick my lips and turn again to the task at hand.

You stroke my hair and face as I move on you, taking a little more of your rod with each gentle pull back.Each time you touch my face as I suck you, you feel the stiffled moans from me through your prick, moving you both the smile and treat me with another swallow of clear hot juice.

Your balls begin to tighten, and I start to suck with more fervor and strength. You open your eyes and watch me as I hungrily devor you, all the while rubbing my wet cunt against my heels, as you have told me to. You hear me swallow agaion and again, never releasing you from my mouth. As You start to shoot your cum into my mouth, I take the full length of you and extend my tounge to touch your throbbing balls. I swallow one then two spurts of cream, then pull back and press your cumming cock against my exposed breasts. I sigh release as the heat covers my aching nipples. I relax against your legs , helping you pull your pants back in place and licking you clean.

As I am licking the last drops from your body, the phone rings and you lean forward to answer it. I slide backward, under the desk as you move your chair forward to write something down and have this call. You smile as you close your legs around me, effectively trapping me under the desk, out of sight of anyone who might look in. I lift up my little ass and you slide your foot between my legs. I lean forward on that leg, grinding my hot little pussy up against you, and resting my chin on my hands over your knee.

I don't know how long this call will last,or even if you are going to let me out once it is done. But really I don't care. Down in the small space, in the darkness, "trapped" with the smells of you and me together, is not a bad place to be.

And on my knees for you is where I like to be anyway.

So, you like It? I saw it at the same time in my head as I saw it played out with more force, and more interupptions. I'll write that to you later ..........masybe. If you are nice and talk to me like you did last night again (?).....PLEASE.

Thank you for the attitude change. I needed it, love.

If you call and I'm not there, try 721-4545. That is the house with the working fridge :)

Thinking happily of my knees,

Bean

May 19, 1999

Good Morning my Gentle Admirer -

Gosh, I hope I am not all wrong about you. I mean, how could I be? In my

fantasies of the last year, I had you pegged as the toucher; as the gentle

roughhouser; as a man not afraid of showing himself, yet guarded.....seems to

me my ESP has been working pretty damn well! I also KNEW, I mean I just KNEW

you were an intrinsically sexual person. It makes me glow that I am so honored

as to be someone you have welcomed to share your presence. You have gifted

me with the fact that you allowed me to invade your head. Every time I saw you

(or thought about you) You seemed to be peeking through a door and in my

heart, you were grinning, like there was something behind you that everyone

would want to see....IF they knew you had it. For some reason, I just assumed

you would let me through whenever I wanted. I had no reason to think that.

Yet, I could not imagine ever thinking that you would do anything other than

be my friend. I saw a man who would be the greatest of allies and friends if

you were worthy. Your eyes told me I'd get the chance to see if I wanted.

Apparently, people fear you (!???!) when you are their boss, and Dave heard

more than a few times that you must REALLY like him because you spoke more

than 2 words at a time to him. I never even felt that once. I tried to see it.

I mean, I believe in the power of intimidation over subordinates......You have

the size and I'm just plain mean, so we get the same thing accomplished in the

long run.{lol} But to hear that you were this man who rarely spoke of his

personal life on anything more than general terms.....that man I do not see.

But I am not surprised some people might. Most people are too stupid frankly to

get out of the rain, and they take it as a compliment to get hung by a new

rope! (OK, that expression would be coming from the part of me raised in

Tulsa, Oklahoma. Just escapes every now and then. Sorry. She is captured now

and back in her padded cell. Moving on.....)

Dave realized soon after beginning work with you why he was so taken with you.

That "thing" going on about you....that "thing" that told me you are a sexual

being......apparently I have the same "thing" about me and that combined with

some of the more potent aspects of your personality made for a co-worker Dave

could handle quite well. You see, he deals with you and your moods, the angry

thing, the frustrated thing all in the same way he deals with........ME. He

laughingly told me once that if I was confused about something or another,

Just to think how would I be reacting. Then that was how Guy would react, he

said. So when he'd come to me and say "Gut wants (whatever it was that week)"

I'd just form it how I wanted it and rarely was I completely off. (At least

that is what I hear. He might have manipulated me a little so he could keep

hearing my stories) ;)

So I guess I'm a little like the 5'1 1/2", female, Mexican, theatre version of

you. And I guess in a way I finally get know what it would be like to be tall,

male and a construction boss. FINALLY! Yeah! I want to own my own construction

company someday. It could be doing whatever, I don't care/ Gov't contracts

would be easy to pull in, what with all the minorities I cover alone!!!

Dave grew to care about you because he saw reflected in you so many things he

has learned to cherish as parts of me. And you treated him with respect and

like a friend. For that I thank you.

And for treating me as a friend also, when there was no outward reason to.

I kind of just pushed through the door and, my love, you were correct. There is

a lot I see in here already that everyone would want if they knew. And here

again, our opinions meet. I wouldn't open that door to just anyone either. You

are far too amazing to allow the world free access. It only causes you pain,

because (again) they are mostly too dumb to understand anything but themselves.

I am glad you let me in, even if only for a short while. But you are not a man

easily put aside. So, as of this moment in time, I have no intention of

putting you anywhere but in my fantasies and bed.

The only thing is : HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE A MILLION GIRLFRIENDS?!!!???

I know it would not matter what body I was in, you would (are) a man I would

want touching my life. So what do you do? Rub Limburger cheese on your navel

to keep them away? Dance the funky chicken to a waltz? Shout "Sausage makes me

fart!" in a crowded movie? Those are a couple of things that might be

inhibiting your "woman snagging" capacity. (Just an idea. Take notes if you

want.)

But as honest and reliable as you are (per past incidents related to me), I

do believe you. And I think this goes to prove how goddamned PUSHY and

AGGRESSIVE I am. :)~

Anyway, I was going to attach a picture of me to this e-mail(in case you have

me confused with those other guys wives named Rocky), but I can't find it. And

as much as I desperately want you in my bed/house/day I cannot stop packing to

search for a lousy picture. SSOOO

I will see you online around 6:30 or 7:00 If you Don't see me, or you just

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Letters from Long Ago

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds