• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Bossy Somali Goddess In Ottawa

A Bossy Somali Goddess In Ottawa

I know that I will receive endless condemnations for writing this. Especially from my fellow Muslims in the Ontario region of Canada. However, I must tell my truth and live my life. My name is Siman Labaan. I was born in the town of Bur Salah in the Mudug Region of Somaliland. My father Muhammad Qadir was of Saudi Arabian descent and my mother Aziza Labaan was pure Somali. Sadly, they're no longer with us. They died during a particularly bloody conflict in Somaliland during the 1990s. I won't go into many details but Americans are partly to blame. Fortunately, I was adapted by my uncle Asad Labaan and brought to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where I grew up. My uncle and I are no longer on speaking terms, and you will soon discover why. When a woman develops a mind of her own, it's seen as a bad thing by some in the Somalian Muslim community. Too bad.

The Somali people are among the most conservative on the Planet Earth. Some of the elders of my clan are almost as conservative as the Saudi people. Living in Canada hasn't changed us much. Many of us stick to the Old Ways, even when we live in places with names like Ottawa, Edmonton, Toronto, Calgary, Hamilton, Halifax, Montreal and Quebec City. For the most part we live in the Provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and Nova Scotia. Yet we don't seem to fit in anywhere. Our Muslim faith and conservative views put us at odds with more liberal-minded Black immigrants from places like the Republic of Haiti, Jamaica, Trinidad, Congo and the Republic of South Africa. We try our best to blend in but we hang onto our faith and our culture. You'll see countless Somali women walking around with the hijab. Some even wear the niqab. I've chosen to wear neither. Not because I feel that they oppress women or because I'm ashamed of my culture but it's a personal choice.

I grew up in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, as I mentioned before. The Capital of Canada seems like a friendly, welcoming town until you start living there. The people of Ottawa are among the most bigoted that I've ever seen. They claim to welcome minorities but they constantly remind us that we don't belong. It doesn't matter if you're Black, Asian, Hispanic or Arabic. If you're not Caucasian and live in Ottawa, you will be made to feel like it's not your kind of town. They really don't like Black immigrants down there, and reserve a special brand of hatred for us Somali people. Sadly, the other immigrant groups, including some Afro-Caribbean folks and continental Africans, have joined forces with the more bigoted Caucasian folks of Ottawa against the Somali people. They call us troublemakers. They tell us that our Muslim faith and proud African heritage are incompatible with the conservative leadership of Ottawa, whose mantra is protectionism though they claim to embrace racial and cultural diversity. Oh, man. I've got to stop. I'm starting to feel like I'm writing a college research paper or something. Lord knows I've written enough about my views on Ottawa residents true faces while attending in school. I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Nursing from Carleton University in the summer of 2010. I was twenty five years old at the time. .

When I think of some of the turns my life has taken, I'm really surprised of what I've become. Not that I'm ashamed, mind you. I simply choose to live my life how I want. I stand five feet ten inches tall, kind of chubby, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. My skin is light brown, my eyes are greenish and my hair is shoulder-length. I get mistaken for everything from East African to Puerto Rican but I proudly tell people that I am from Somaliland. Cute as I am, I got brains too. I am currently enrolled at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ottawa. I'm strictly part-time because it's not exactly the cheapest school in the Province. I also work as a 'replacement nurse' at various nursing homes in the City of Ottawa. That's just what I do to pay the bills. The interesting part of my life is what I do when I'm not in school. I enjoy instructing, just in different ways. I am a Dominatrix, but I am also a Submissive. I guess you'd call me a Switch. I meet men and women for discreet encounters. And most of the time, both parties are satisfied like you would not believe.

The other day, I had a marvellous session with this short, chubby gal named Marguerite Tremblay. She's originally from Trois-Rivieres in the Province of Quebec. Red-haired, plump and green-eyed. I don't usually do white chicks, especially French-Canadians but this one was fun. She proved herself to me by going beyond what she thought her limits were. I made her undress, and licked her tits while fingering her hairy pussy. Then I bent over and spread my ass cheeks before her, ordering her to lick my asshole. I bent her over my knee and spanked her, before letting her get a whiff of my pussy. I made her beg for a taste of it, only to deny her. The highlight of the session was when I tied her up with silk scarves and then fucked her with my strap-on dildo. Oh, silly me. I almost forgot that I fucked her on the blue and white Quebec flag, and insulted her origins the entire time. I can't stand Quebecers and I don't hide this from anyone who really knows me. This French-Canadian slut sought me out because she's into humiliation and that's exactly what she got. Calling her a stupid Quebec slut and a French whore while sliding my strap-on dildo first in her pussy then in her barely lubricated asshole totally turned me on. I had a good cum while fucking her, and I barely touched my own pussy. How about that?

As much fun as I had with the Quebec slut, it's nothing compared to what I did to a certain African-American male, Brent Woodson, a visitor from the City of Philadelphia in the State of Pennsylvania. Tall, well-built, athletic and totally sexy. A handsome Black man from the U.S. I found him really exotic. I love playing with Black men but I don't meet too many submissive Black studs. Mainly because the ones in Ontario are too busy chasing chubby white women. I delighted Brent with a performance the Black stud would never forget. First, I tied him up on my bed and took excellent care for him. He wanted to experience both intense domination and what we call G.F.E. or the Girlfriend Experience. I'm more than okay with that. As he lay on my bed, I tickled him until he begged for mercy, then sucked his cock and balls. Brent had a long and thick cock, which wasn't a surprise, but his dick was uncircumcised. Now, this might surprise you since I was raised Muslim and all but I really like uncircumcised dicks. I find them more sensitive and more fun to play with. That's why I sometimes hook up with Black guys from the Caribbean and Hispanic guys when I'm not working. I sucked on Brent's long dick, flicking my tongue over his foreskin. He moaned, and I knew I had hit a sensitive spot. I massaged his balls while sucking his cock. Judging by his body language, he was totally loving what I was doing.

After sucking Brent's dick, I played with his ass a little bit. I donned gloves while fingering his asshole, and quickly discovered he really liked that sort of thing. I took a slim purple dildo and slid it into his asshole. He groaned in pleasure as I fucked his ass with the dildo. Oh, yeah. I could see that he enjoyed this a lot. The more I fucked his ass with the dildo, the harder his cock got. I don't usually do this with my submissive types but I wanted to feel his dick inside of me. So I popped a condom on that thick dick of his and hopped on for a ride. To make sure Brent stayed hard, I pulled the dildo out of his ass and replaced it with a butt plug. Brent smiled at me as I impaled myself on his hard cock. I ordered him to close his eyes. Hey, I'm the Dominatrix here and I've got to maintain some sort of control over the situation. Even though the feel of his throbbing cock inside of my pussy is making me almost delirious with pleasure. Brent couldn't move his hands since they were bound but he thrust upward, slamming his dick inside of me. I screamed in pleasure as I fucked myself with his very willing cock.

I loved the feeling of Brent's dick inside my pussy so much that I just had to try him in another hole of mine. But I blindfolded him so he couldn't see what was going on. I applied lubricant all over his condom-covered cock, then slowly rubbed it against my asshole. Facing away from Brent, I lowered my ass cheeks on his dick. Until his cock was in my ass. Inch by inch I sank down, until most of it was inside of me. Very few men have had the pleasure of fucking me in the ass. Brent didn't know how lucky he was. I turned around, grimacing in slight pain. I yanked the blindfold away from him, and he saw what was going on. He smiled, and I smacked him hard. This isn't for his pleasure but for mine. Glaring at him angrily, I rode his cock. It filled my asshole nicely, and thankfully I had plenty of lubricant. It was fantastic. Brent and I fucked with a nice easy rhythm, and though he thrust into me energetically, I never let the Black American stud forget that this Somali goddess was in charge.

Getting fucked in the ass by Brent was fun, but I was most eager to return the favour. So I put the Black stud on all fours, spanked his ass thoroughly and then spread his cheeks. Brent smiled, thinking I was about to fuck him with the slim purple dildo or another butt plug. How wrong he was. I brought out my specialized strap-on dildo just to break him in. It's nine inches long, about the same length as Brent's dick. The way I see it, if I can take Brent's nine-inch dick in my asshole, then he should be able to take my nine-inch dildo up his ass. Turnabout is fair play, you know? I lubricated Brent's ass, then pressed the dildo against his asshole. Slowly but surely, I pushed it in. I think Brent was surprised by the length and girth of the object invading his Black male ass. I smacked his ass, and told him I was going to break his ass. He whimpered in fright, and I laughed. Then I gripped his hips tightly and began fucking his ass with my strap-on dildo. I fucked him good, burying the dildo deep into his asshole. His hole was supple, and in spite of some difficulties, it took most of my dildo. Just like I knew it would. By the time all was said and done, I extracted tears of joy and pain out of the macho African-American stud, and he thanked me profusely. I made him clean my dildo with his tongue. The way I've seen macho Black guys in online porn flicks make women suck their dicks AFTER fucking them in the ass.

Brent and I had a wonderful session that night. Then he went back to the City of Toronto, where he boarded a flight back to the United States. I think I've given him fond memories of Ottawa, even though this town is so whack it's not even funny. Hey, I'm a proud African sister and I know how to treat my Black men well. Especially since Brent told me I'm the first Black woman he's been with in a long time. Oh, well. I guess I got it like that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a shower. And no, you can't come with me. I hope you enjoyed this tale. I live my life how I want. Many men and quite a few women in the Muslim community of Ottawa disapprove of how I live my life. I could care less. I am a woman. I am a sexual being. I am dominant, and I am submissive. I am human. And if those who judged me would stop and think, they'd realize that I'm just exploring what many of them are repressing. Repression is bad for the soul. Liberation is best. And I am a liberated woman in every sense of the word.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Bossy Somali Goddess In Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds