• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Summer of '78

The Summer of '78

Although this episode occurred several years ago, in the late 1970's, I have been moved recently to put it down in writing. It was only a one-time thing, and I have struggled over the years in dealing with it. Only lately have I begun to accept it for what it was; a careless and very naughty game between a mother and son.

As I mentioned, this was the late 1970's. I had finished one year of college and was 19 at the time. One hot afternoon in late August, I had returned home a day early from my summer job as a counselor for a sleep-away band camp in New Hampshire. My mother was to have picked me up the following day from the designated bus stop downtown, but a friend offered me a ride home from camp, which I accepted knowing that my mom was most likely busy with household chores. I wished to surprise her and my dad as well.

As my friend's car entered the driveway, I could see that only my mom's car was in the driveway, meaning that my dad was working the night shift again for Bell Telephone.

"Hello?" I said, as I entered the house. No response. "Hello? It's your favorite son, home from camp!" Again, no response.

I caught a familiar aroma of homemade pasta sauce simmering on the stove. My mom, a second generation Italian, was a fantastic cook and her sauce was second to none. She most likely made is especially for my homecoming.

I looked around the house for signs of life, but found none. I deposited my camp gear and trumpet in my bedroom upstairs. Downstairs, back in the kitchen, I had a taste of the pasta sauce- a Bolognese-which was absolutely delicious. I noticed a half-empty bottle of Seagram's 7 on the counter next to an empty bottle of Seven-Up. Seven and 7 was mom's drink of choice, so she was surely nearby. I went out the sliding glass door to the back yard, where I thought she might be gardening. Not there, either.

We had a large back yard, with an in-ground pool that had been installed a few years previous. Local building codes mandated that all residential pools must be surrounded with fencing at a minimum height of 5 feet. My dad, ever cautious, decided that an 8-foot stockade fence would be even better, so this pool at the very end of the property against the woods, looked like a mini garrison from the house.

The gate to the pool was closed, and as I neared the surrounding fencing, I could manage to see faintly through the cracks. I paused for a closer look through one of the larger cracks in the fence and saw my mom lounging in the water on a floating rubber raft. The raft was a new one and quite large, with a built-in drink holder on the armrest. Mom was laying face up with some chic new designer sunglasses, Wayfarers. She was wearing her only suit, a somewhat dated white bikini with spaghetti straps in the back. There was some fraying on the edges, but mom still seemed to fill out this suit quite nicely. Her tanned Mediterranean olive skin nicely offset the whiteness of the bikini.

For a woman in her late forties, she was extremely well preserved. She stood only about 5 feet 2 inches, but had an ample rack of tits that I had always marveled at. Even after 47 years and 3 children, they stood up quite nicely. On occasion I had spied an oblique glance at her hardened nipples through the angora sweaters she favored in winter months. God, how I loved the feel of her hugs with that sweater on! Although mom was not an athlete by any means, she did maintain a trim body and weighed in at around 115 lbs. Her belly had a vertical caesarian section scar thanks to my little sister, Gina, but was otherwise flat. In today's world, I guess she would be aptly named a spinner-M.I.L.F.

The split second it took me to swing open the pool gate would change my life forever. As I released the gate latch and entered with a loud, "Look who's back!" I caught my mom quickly remove her hand from her white bikini bottom. "Greg!" she cried out, "I didn't expect to see you until tomorrow afternoon!" With her sunglasses on, it was hard to tell what her eyes were saying, but her tone of voice indicated a bit of disappointment and exasperation for some reason. Mom could have a very hot temper at times, but she seemed to be holding it back a bit now. As I spoke, a thousand ideas flew trough my mind regarding what I had just seen my mom do.

"I was offered a ride back home early with Tim McGrath's family, so I took it. I could give Tim a call back to see if I could have a sleepover at his house tonight if you want." I said, hoping to calm her a bit.

"Don't be silly, honey! It's great to see you back! How was camp? Tell me everything!". Her mood seemed to lighten very quickly, and she moved her sunglasses to the top of her head. Her eyes had a happy/sleepy look I had only seen her have at the cocktail parties she and dad hosted once in a while at our house. She clearly was looking forward to a quite night alone at her home, with all the pleasures that might accompany it. I had evidently spoiled that for her.

"Tell you what, Greg. You can tell me everything over dinner. I've made a fresh pasta sauce and we can have a nice meal together later. Why don't you put on your suit and join me for a quick dip before dinner?" she asked, as she took a long sip from her Seven & 7.

"Sounds great, mom!" I answered as I headed back toward the gate. "I'll be back in a little while".

Did I just catch my mom playing with herself? Really? Holy Shit! Maybe she just had an itch. Whatever it was, it had my mind racing with thoughts. My penis was semi-erect from the mere excitement of that fleeting moment, and hopefully mom did not notice any of that through my Levi's at the pool. I went back into my room and fished out my bathing suit from my camp duffle bag. As I stripped down to put on my suit, I took a look toward the pool out of my bedroom window. It was hard to see much from that distance, but I could still make out the figure of a white bikini on a raft. I ran naked to my big brother Nick's bedroom and grabbed his binoculars from his closet. My breathing was getting quicker and my heart was pounding. Back in my room, I focused the binoculars on the raft and watched in amazement as my mom reached back into her bikini bottom with her right hand. While I could not detect exactly what she was doing from this distance, her hand was under there for well over 5 minutes. I was frozen in awe as I stood perfectly still at my window, binoculars raised with my cock now at full mast. This was by far the most sexually excited I had ever been in my entire life.

I slipped on my bathing suit and grabbed a pool towel from the bathroom. A thought occurred to me on my way downstairs, and I quickly bounded back up the stairs. My old Swim team bathing suit, on of the Mark Spitz models with an American flag motif by Speedo, had not been worn in well over a year. I found it at the bottom of my underwear draw and tried it on. My dick had gone down a bit now, but with this suit on, my package was pretty evident. I was in such a hazy mental state that I was frankly curious to see if I could somehow turn my mom on. I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed for the pool.

Mom had flipped onto her stomach now on the raft, only to look up once she heard me at the poolside. I unwrapped the towel, merciful at the sight of my now flaccid member in the Speedo.

"Hey! I haven't seen that in while", mom said with a smile, pointing to the Speedo. "Looking good, champ! Camp seems to have agreed with you."

This was true. I had shed some pounds at camp (the food was terrible) and spent a four weeks teaching trumpet, swimming and rowing on a lake. I was tanned and trim and really felt the best I ever had. I fitted my swim team goggles onto my head and made my best racing dive from the deep end. I swam the length of the pool underwater.

The underside of mom's raft held yet another visual pleasure for me. Manufactured a translucent orange plastic, I could see through the bottom of the raft. My mom's tanned body, somewhat wet and pressed against the raft, revealed a few things that I had not yet had the privilege of viewing. The outer circles of both nipples, dark brown and silver dollar in size, were clearly visible to me through both the raft and the bikini top! "Shit", I thought to myself, as my cock once again stiffened against my Speedo in the cool water. A few more underwater passes and I was able to make out the shadow of mom's dark brown bush under her bikini bottom. There were several noticeable strands of her dark pubic hair sticking out of the sides of the frayed bikini as well. My dick was pressing relentlessly against the Speedo now.

"So talk to me, Greg", mom said, as I finally surfaced, "and give your mom a kiss." I leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the lips, detecting a faint taste of booze and Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers.

"Well, what would you like to hear first, mom?" I offered, thankful that she could not see my erection underwater with her sunglasses on.

"Did you meet any new friends", she asked. "A few nice kids, yeah, but lot's of your typical band geeks-just like last year." "Any nice girls?" she asked coyly.

"Yeah, one named Samantha who was alright. Played clarinet." In truth, I had my first sexual encounter with Samantha the week before camp ended, receiving my first hand job from her in the lake boathouse after a campfire.

"Anything else, Greg?" she asked.

Sheepishly, I replied "Awe mom, I'll tell you at dinner. Hey, where is everyone, anyway?"

She sighed and said, "Your dad has been working nightshift now since you left for camp. He's away a lot these days." She added, her voice trailing off a bit tinged with sadness. "Nick left for college football camp this morning and Gina went with her best friend's family for a 2 night camping trip. It's just you and me, kiddo." She was evidently tipsy, as her speech pattern was a bit slower then usual.

With that, she removed her sunglasses and slid sideways off of the raft and into the pool. I jumped onto the raft, stomach side down, hoping to squash my erectness. What the hell had I been thinking by wearing this thing now?! Mom did a few laps with her head out of the water, and then disappeared under the raft. She came up on the other side if the raft, tossing her shoulder level auburn hair back and behind her ears. She had big ears compared to the size of her head, but her hair almost always covered them. They looked delectable to me now as they glistened in the early evening setting sun.

"Make room, champ! There's plenty of room on that raft for the two of us," she said. And with that, hoisted her body in one motion onto the raft, smashing into me with wet softness.

"What the heck, mom!" I said, with my engorged member now just inches from her pussy.

"Turn over and tell me more about camp, Greg" mom implored.

Fuck no, if I turned over now, I would be in for the embarrassment of a lifetime. "No mom, I'm pretty comfy laying face down, actually." I said.

"Fine, fine, but do me a favor and hand me my drink from the cup holder, will ya' hon?" she asked. To accomplish this task for her, I had to turn over, sit up and twist to my right in order to hand her the drink. I thought about it for a second and though that I could do a quick maneuver without her detecting a thing before returning to my position.

As I began to sit up, I braced myself with my left hand as I reached for her drink with the right. The left hand suddenly slipped on the wet raft. Within a matter of seconds, the drink went up and landed in the pool, I fell onto my back next to her and realized that some thing had gone awry with my old Speedo. The old elasticized waistband had given out and snapped. My throbbing cock was now in full view of my mom's bulging eyeballs. Simultaneously, she offered softly but audibly, "Holy mother of Christ!" as I tried unsuccessfully to pull my broken Speedo above the head of my dick. I managed only to slide it sideways, toward my hip under the suit, but the boner from hell was still not to be totally hidden now.

"I am so sorry, mom", I cried, my face now a bright crimson hue. Her eyes were still like saucers but she had managed to close her mouth a bit from its previous drop-jawed state.

After what seemed a lifetime, she said to me, "Greg. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Accidents happen. Let me get you a towel to cover up." She jumped off the raft and went up the steps on the ladder. As she came back to into the water with a towel held above her head, it was plain to see that her sizable nipples were now at full attention and poking about a half inch outwards. Mom evidently enjoyed this unplanned show quite a bit. I could also tell that her breathing was accelerated by the rise and fall of her boobs. Holy shit, what a predicament.

What happened next is the stuff of pure fable. Mom draped the towel over my crotch, and as she drew her hands away, the right one lingered over and traced the outline of my penis. I made an audible gasp, as she smiled and said, "Honey, I don't know what you are packing down there but what I saw was WAY bigger than your dad's." I had never seen my dad's penis, erect or otherwise, as he was a fairly reserved and protective person. I had measured my penis may times, and knew it to be exactly 8 ¼ inches. The base was pretty normal, but it grew in girth toward the head like an ice cream come. Samantha could not get over how thick my dick head was at camp.

Mom stopped tracing my cock through the towel, and now grabbed it firmly with both hands. Her eyes held fast to the package in her grasp as she then began a slow but deliberate cock massage through the towel, which had now soaked through with pool water. She was in a veritable trance. I was in utter shock, unable to get much air though my windpipe, let alone speak! The setting sun, cool summer breeze and sight of my aroused mom are forever burned into my memory. She next quickly untied her spaghetti string top, freeing her 36 C's at just about the same height as the raft. They sagged only slightly due to their weight, but were otherwise perfect summer melons ripe for the picking. Somehow, my erection grew stronger at the sight of mom topless, and as she felt this surge her eyes opened a bit wider and she as gave me an appreciative smile.

"You know Greg, no one will bother us here for at least 12 hours. We could have a lot of fun, you me and HIM." she said, as her eyes moved back to my swollen member. I could not believe what I was seeing or hearing. It was like I was living in the "Twilight Zone", one of my favorite television shows in those days. There was no reality for my to latch on to, as I submitted to my mother and her crazy idea.

Slowly, she removed the towel from my mid-section. Using two hands, she then ripped at the seams on either side of my disintegrating Speedo, which yielded quite easily. I was now completely naked and wet, facing up on the raft in the pool with my erection pointed straight toward to rising moon. Mom looked at it again for a second, shaking her head slowly from side to side, this time saying out loud, "God damn! Who knew?" As she stood topless in the pool, she came to the side of the raft and grabbed by dick at the base with her right hand.

Her head, with its sexy big ears, made its descent toward my mushroom dick head as I thought, "Oh, my fucking God. She is going to suck my cock right here, right now!" Aside from the hand job at camp, no one had ever touched my Johnson before. Now, it seemed, I had an expert cock wrangler in my very own house!

She opened wide and gave my dick head a wet tongue swirl a few times around the tip. This was barely going to fit into her mouth, I thought. I was wrong. She opened even wider, revealing just about all of her teeth and took my 8-¼ inches into her pretty mouth right down to its hilt. She looked sideways up at me, holding my gaze. Her lips hidden now in my pubic hairs, she began slowly coming up the shaft of my penis while maintaining a perfect combination of suction and saliva. Having never had the other-worldly sensation of my dick in a woman's mouth before, I knew right away that it was best thing I had every felt in my lifetime and that I could not last very long before ejaculating.

After a dozen slow and deliberate bobs up and down my shaft, she released my cock head from her lips with a loud pop. "Oh, mom!" I said, "Suck it some more! It feels amazing!" Placing just the tip of my prick inside her mouth, she began stroking the length of my shaft while humming lowly. She was a bona fide virtuoso cocksucker! My legs began to tremble uncontrollably and my abdomen was convulsing as well. The telltale signs of an orgasm were rising up inside me. I had not cum for over a week, since Samantha drained me at camp, and I just knew that there was lots of cum built up by now.

Mom was now alternately stroking me by hand, followed by a hands-free deep throating. I was done. I grabbed hold of both sexy ears and yelled "Mommmmmm!!!" releasing my load inside her mouth. The orgasm seemed to last an eternity, with probably 7 or 8 distinct shots. With my cock in her mouth, she was now moaning "Mmm, mmm, mmm!" as if she had just tasted something truly delectable. She stayed still with my cock in her mouth for at least a minute if not more, her eyes now closed. Finally, she took it out and swallowed the entire load while looking directly up and into my astonished eyes. Two streaks of white cum rolled down the corners of her mouth, briefly giving her a bizarre vampire look. Her tongue emerged and in two quick motions licked the remaining spunk from her mouth.

"Well, I think now it's dinner time, Greg!" she said, and with that, went up the ladder, grabbed to towel and headed through the gate toward the house with her bare tits swaying back an forth in the moonlight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Summer of '78

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds