• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Second Life Ch. 06

A Second Life Ch. 06

123

This story continues immediately on from "A Second Life – Chapter 5".
Once again, all the characters, places and events in the story are pure fiction and straight out of my active imagination. I do not accept any responsibility for any resemblance to real people, places or events that occur anywhere.

............

When Zach finally awoke on the Saturday morning it was to the smell of fresh coffee and the sound of female voices giggling and chatting coming from the direction of the kitchen. Dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt he walked out to find his beloved women tidying up after their breakfast. His empty coffee mug was waiting for him on the kitchen counter. All three women looked up and greeted him with smiles. Zach noticed that Sam lay in the small patch of sunlight by the front door, wagging his tail in greeting.

"Morning sleepy-head! Hope you had a good sleep-in!" Chelsea kissed Zach's cheek as she handed him his coffee.

Julie wrapped her arms around him and lovingly kissed his forehead, nose and lips. "I hear that you looked after our girl really well last night." She nodded in the direction of a blushing Melanie, who sat at the other end of the breakfast bar.

Zach's embarrassment was clearly evident, but before he could say anything Julie continued.

"There's been a change in plans about Chelsea's and Melanie's trip to the city this morning to pack up the stuff in Chel's flat. Chelsea thinks it can all be done in a day with the three of us there, but we would need a bigger car to bring it all back in one load. So as long as it's OK with you, we'll use your wagon – you can use my Audi till we get back tomorrow if you need to go anywhere."

Chelsea explained that her flatmates had left a message on her mobile phone to say they found a girl to take her place in the flat. The new girl would be moving in at the end of the following week, and because she was from another city, she was happy to buy Chelsea's furniture in the flat – her bed, study desk and chair, reading lamp, and comfy old armchair. So that would just leave her computer, laptop, books, and clothing to bring back, all of which would fit easily in Zach's big Volvo wagon.

Zach agreed to the plan, since it made good sense to deal with the long two hour drive to the city just once rather than have to repeat it over a couple of weekends, and handed his keys over to Julie. He could use the time to catch up on work in the garden, and maybe even get out for a ride on the quad bike with Sam later in the day. If the weather was reasonable on the Sunday, he might be able to wash the outside of the windows on the house, something he had been meaning to do for weeks.

............

The tune on Zach's mobile phone on the kitchen counter told him it was an incoming text message from one of the girls. After drying his hands on a towel, he checked it and saw that it was from Chelsea, telling him that they would be home by early evening, and not to worry about dinner as they would pick up a couple of pizzas as they passed through town.

"Looks like your adopted mothers will be home soon," Zach said as he reached down to scratch Sam behind his floppy ears. Sam's tail wagged happily, and he rolled over onto his back hoping for more. With nobody else around, the devoted dog had spent the entire weekend at Zach's side, never letting him out of sight, even to the point of following his master to the bathroom to sit by the door while he had a shower.

The rest of the afternoon flew by, and before long Zach was aware of headlights coming up the driveway, cutting through the darkening gloom of dusk. Despite the darkness outside he could make out his beloved trio of females in the car. Julie stopped the Volvo on the driveway near the front steps and all three women stepped out of the car and walked up to greet him where he stood by the open door.

Zach felt a familiar tightening of the muscles around his groin every time he saw the way Julie's thirty year old sexy body seemed to glide provocatively as she moved. The feeling was intensified even further when he saw Chelsea and Melanie as they approached hand in hand. Their twenty one and nineteen year old bodies seemed to radiate youthful excitement and sexuality.

All three talked excitedly at the same time, as if they hadn't seen him in weeks rather than hours. Their comments came so fast that he could barely give an answer.

"Did you miss us? We missed you terribly."

"Did you get our message about dinner?"

"Did you remember to feed poor Sam? He looks half starved."

"What did you get up to while we were gone?"

"Did you get out on the quad? Where did you go?"

Zach tried his best to give all three of his women a collective hug, and assured them that he missed them, and was glad they were back.

Julie took the large pizza boxes into the kitchen, calling over her shoulder as she went, "Let's eat first before these get cold, then we can worry about unloading the car afterwards."

Julie played mother hen and directed everyone to the breakfast bar while she opened a bottle of red wine and poured out four glasses. Over dinner they told Zach about their trip, and how much fun they had the previous night when they went out to dinner and a movie after cleaning and packing all afternoon. Zach listened to their cheerful voices, and realised he really did miss all the noise they made. He noticed that all three kept giving him sly glances occasionally, and winking at each other when they thought he wasn't looking, so he knew they had something planned.

With dinner over and everything tidied away, all four of them made quick work of emptying the car. Chelsea decided that everything could be put into the end spare bedroom, and she would unpack and sort through it during the week. While the boxes of books and study notes, and the suitcases of clothing were being hauled to the house Julie pulled Zach aside.

"Chelsea has a special treat in store for you tonight lover boy, so don't get too tired," she whispered mischievously in his ear.

Once everything had been put away Julie directed them over to the lounge with their glasses of wine. Zach sat on the couch with Melanie and Chelsea on either side, each holding one of his hands in theirs, their wine glasses sitting safely on the coffee table. Julie doled out the last of the wine, and then sat on the comfortable armchair next to the couch. She winked at her other two co-conspirators and looked Zach in the eye.

"We've been talking during the drive back, and it seems that Chelsea has missed out on something with you that both Melanie and I have had the pleasure of experiencing. Since we are all equal in this family, and we all share everything, it seems only fair that we rectify this situation as soon as possible and bring everything back into balance."

Zach's blank look indicated that he was completely in the dark about whatever it was Julie was referring to. Julie laughed and took pity on his state of confusion as she continued.

"Both Melanie and I enjoyed it immensely when you fucked us anally. You were so gentle and careful with us that it was one of the best sexual experiences we had ever had." Julie nodded towards Melanie.

"I have never had a more caring or gentle lover. You made me feel so special, I love fucking with you and feeling you inside me. You are the best lover any girl could want." Melanie squeezed Zach's hand to emphasize her point.

Zach was speechless. His mouth opened and closed a couple of times, but he couldn't find the words to say. He could feel his cheeks beginning to redden with embarrassment.

Chelsea reached a hand up to his chin and turned his head to face her. Zach could feel her warm breath on his face, her eyes just inches from his.

"Lover boy, I love sex with Jules and with Mel. We have great girl on girl sex, but with you it's different. You take me to a sexual plateau that I've never been to before. You've had Jules's and Mel's anal cherry. I want you to take mine and guide me to a new plateau." She leaned forward to kiss Zach on the lips, sucking on his bottom lip before she broke contact.

Julie smiled at Zach, and saw him physically relax. "So what do you say lover, can you help restore order to world by bringing balance back among us three gals?" Zach chuckled and mumbled a half-hearted agreement.

Julie giggled as she got out of the armchair and handed each of them their glass of wine. They clinked glasses and finished off the deep red liquid, savouring the flavour as it ran slowly over their tongues before they swallowed it. She then took all the glasses and the empty bottle out to the kitchen so that they were out of the way.

On her return to the lounge she saw that the two younger girls had started. They had unbuttoned Zach's denim shirt so that his chest was now partly bare. Chelsea had moved so that she was kneeling on the couch and was busy kissing Zach's face and lips. Melanie had moved lower on the couch and was now sucking and licking his nipples, occasionally taking one between her teeth to gently nibble on the manly little nub of flesh. Zach in the meantime had moved his right hand up and slid it under Chelsea's top, and was gently stroking and pinching her braless breast, while his left gently rubbed at the crotch of Melanie's jeans.

Julie smiled at her younger cohorts, and pulled the coffee table back away from the couch and the entwined human bodies it held. She went first to Melanie's side of the couch and gently removed the younger girl's long sleeved t-shirt to expose her beautifully taut young breasts with their pierced nipples. Having thrown it on the floor beside the couch, Julie leaned forward to interrupt Melanie's focused attention of Zach's nipples with a passionate kiss.

Julie then moved to Chelsea's side of the couch and repeated the disrobing process, this time leaning forward when she had completed it to share in a three-way kiss with her step-daughter and her wonderful male lover.

Julie then stepped into the space in front of Zach's spread knees, and removed her own loose fitting knitted top before kneeling down between his knees. Once settled into a comfortable position she began to kiss and suck at his finely muscled abdomen, slowly working her way down to his belly button. She felt the shifting of bodies above her head and glanced up to see the two younger women had swapped positions, and Melanie was now kissing Zach's face and lips, while Chelsea had moved down his neck to his nipples.

Julie briefly lifted her head off Zach's stomach and began to undo his belt, followed by the button and the fly on his jeans. She felt her lover shift his weight and lift his hips slightly off the couch, enabling her to remove his jeans. She left his boxers in place for the time being, but was very aware of the large growing muscle that lay hidden beneath. She deliberately kissed the muscled shaft under the cotton material, giving it an occasional playful bite through the cloth.

Within minutes the domed head of Zach's hard penis began to peep out from the top his boxers. Julie pulled down the waistband just enough to expose the knob, and began to lovingly lick and suck on the tender flesh, noting with her own satisfaction the moan that escaped from his mouth as she did. She tasted the drop of pre-cum that seeped out from the little slit eye at the tip, and felt a tingling sensation within her own loins when she swallowed the tiny bit of fluid.

"I think it's time to take this to the bedroom," she announced from her kneeling position.

Julie stood up and held her hands out towards the two younger females on the couch. Chelsea and Melanie each gladly accepted a hand and pulled themselves up to a standing position, then each in turn took one of Zach's hands and pulled him up to join them, removing his shirt altogether in the process and throwing it to join the other clothing on the floor.

Zach was acutely aware that he was clothed only in his underwear, and furthermore it was now seriously tented around his groin due to his obvious erection. He was also very much aware of the naked breasts and skin that kept brushing against his upper torso as the three sexy women of his family, dressed only in their jeans, deliberately rubbed up against him. While Chelsea and Melanie both held onto his hands, Julie hooked a finger around the waist band of his boxers and steered him towards the main bedroom.

Once in the bedroom all three women knelt on the carpeted floor so that they surrounded Zach, Julie in front and Melanie and Chelsea to each side. They slowly pulled down his boxers, kissing his bare flesh from his waist down to his knees as it was exposed with the lowering of his undergarment. With his boxers at his ankles, Zach stepped out of them, looking down at the three beautiful heads below his waist.

Julie worked her way back up Zach's thighs until she was level with his erect penis, pointing straight out in front of him. In a slow but deliberate movement, she pursed her lips and took its entire length into her mouth, using her tongue to put gentle pressure on the sensitive underside of his shaft. She heard his moan of pleasure and slowly pulled back, then began a steady back and forth motion with her head as she began to suck on his engorged muscle.

Chelsea and Melanie watched Julie's actions from a distance of a few inches and began kissing the sides of his hips, slowly moving their lips to his hard muscular butt cheeks. They gradually moved forward again until they were close enough to add their mouths and tongues to Zach's slick shaft as it slid back and forth in Julie's mouth. Melanie reached her hand across to hold one of Julie's breasts, and shivered with delight when her pinch of the older woman's nipple caused a deep moan to escape from her mouth around Zach's hard penis. She lowered her head to take the nipple between her young lips and alternately sucked and nibbled on it, drawing out another moan of pleasure from Julie.

Chelsea continued using her mouth on Zach's shaft until she felt Julie pull her head back altogether and direct his wet cock towards her own face. She followed her step-mother's example and began her own back and forth sucking motion on her lover's hard cock for a couple of minutes.

"I think our lover boy's ready to move onto the bed," Julie giggled as she spoke.

She stood up and pulled her two sexy young accomplices up with her, then gently guided a naked and fully erect Zach backwards until he fell onto the middle of the large super king sized bed.

"We'll join you in a minute, you just lie there and watch and enjoy," Julie winked down at him.

Zach only realised when he was lying on the bed that the three women were still wearing their jeans. As he watched they began to kiss and caress each other everywhere there was naked skin, all the while casting an occasional glance in his direction to make sure they had his attention. Melanie licked Julie's neck while she and Chelsea were engaged in a passionate tongue-searching kiss. Then Chelsea stepped behind Melanie and reached her hands around to grab the younger girl's breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples and nipple rings, sometimes pulling them wider, sometimes pushing them closer, or nibbling at her ears.

All the while Julie stood in front, kissing Melanie's face all over and unbuckling her jeans. Melanie in the meantime had reached behind her to unbuckle Chelsea's jeans, and had worked her hand down the front and under her skimpy panties to rub her fingers on the older girl's moist outer pussy lips. She slipped a finger in and moved it around for several long seconds which brought a loud moan from Chelsea's mouth, then pulled her hand out and brought it up to her lips to taste Chelsea's delicious female juices. She returned her hand back to the older girl's wet cunt once more, and this time when she removed it, she brought her fingers up to Chelsea's mouth so that she could taste her own slightly salty earthy secretions.

Meanwhile Julie slowly worked her lips down the front of Melanie's body, stopping briefly at her small firm breasts where she sucked on her nipples as Chelsea fed them to her. She used her teeth to pull lightly on Melanie's nipple rings, and then released them to lick at the sensitive nubs of flesh. She continued kissing and licking her way further down, past Melanie's pierced navel until she reached her waist.

With a quick pull, Julie slipped Melanie's jeans down to form a puddle of denim around her feet. Julie knelt with her face inches from the younger girl's frilly laced panties for a few seconds before she began to kiss and lick along the edges of the small triangle of material. She looked up and saw that Melanie's and Chelsea's lips were locked in a deep passionate kiss, so she turned her attention back to the increasingly damp underwear in front of her.

Julie felt one of Melanie's hands grab a handful of the hair at the back of her head and push her face into her crotch. Melanie's moans filled Julie's ears as she carefully pulled the edge of her panties to one side in order to run her tongue along the younger girl's hairless wet slit. Julie felt Melanie's legs start to open wider, and her face was being pushed harder into her crotch in order to gain as much mouth on cunt contact as possible.

To Zach it looked like a highly erotic ballet, with arms, legs and mouths moving everywhere, punctuated with moans and whispers of encouragement from each female. It didn't take long before all three were naked; their glassy-eyed glances towards him indicated they were ready for the next stage of the night's entertainment.

At Julie's suggestion, Chelsea lay on top of Zach, her legs splayed outside his. She covered his face with wet kisses and began to slowly grind her hips against his, pushing the moist outer lips of her pussy against his pubic bone, his hard penis trapped in the tight confined space between their bellies. The two lovers were suddenly aware of another body to their side as Melanie joined them on Zach's left side. All three sets of lips sought each other out, and shared in a long and wet three way kiss that involved lips and tongues, and left each of them breathless at the end of a few minutes.

Chelsea felt Julie climb onto the bed directly behind her, straddling Zach's knees and inside hers. She gave a sharp intake of breath as she felt her step-mother drizzle some lubricant along the crack of her butt and felt the cold liquid trickle down past her tight anal opening. She felt Julie's fingers slowly rub the fluid all over her most private of places, and sucked in another breath when she felt a finger rub against the wrinkled outer ring of her anal opening as it smeared the lube everywhere.

Chelsea raised her backside slightly to aid Julie's probing finger, and suddenly felt it push past the outer muscle and slide all the way into her rectum right up to the hilt. She buried her face in the hollow of Zach's neck and allowed a moan to escape from her lips. She moaned again when she felt the finger slide out only to be joined by a second finger.

"Ohhhhh.... That feels so fucking good!" she whispered between clenched teeth.

After a few minutes Julie finally removed her fingers all together from Chelsea's anus, and reached over to the foot of the bed where she had placed her tote bag with a large selection of her sex toys. She pulled out a long slim red silicon butt plug that had about the same dimensions as Zach's penis. She coated it with a generous amount of lube and slowly introduced it into the cavity that had seconds ago held her two fingers so tightly.

"We're just going to stretch you out a bit honey," Julie said lovingly as it slowly slid in all the way up to its flared base.

Chelsea pushed her hips back towards the probing toy in her step-mother's hand. She could feel the whole length of it deep inside her, and it made her feel deliciously naughty. She began to hump against Zach's hard love muscle still trapped in the tight confines between their abdomens. She felt Julie shuffle forward and lie on top of her so that she was now sandwiched between their two bodies.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Second Life Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds