• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Delia's Dilemma

Delia's Dilemma

Delia was a nice, modest eighteen year old girl. She was also quite beautiful; she had long legs, a small waist, and an ample chest. Boys had paid her a lot of attention, but Delia had always resisted their advances. She wasn't interested in sex. She spent most of her time studying or working.

However, a girl that beautiful can only stay innocent for so long.

Delia worked as a lifeguard at the local pool. Boys loved it when Delia's turn to sit arrived. When she got out of the pool, her bathing suit would cling to every inch of her body and her nipples would perk up because of the change in temperature. Her fellow lifeguard, Jeremy, was especially fond of working with Delia.

One Saturday afternoon, Delia was late for work. She had been late fairly frequently the last few weeks. She had been applying for scholarships to colleges and studying for her SATs. Unfortunately, her boss, Rick had been getting less and less lenient about Delia's tardiness. He had told her multiple times that if she continued to miss the beginning of her shifts, he'd have to let her go. Delia couldn't afford to lose her job. She needed it to pay for college. When she came in late that Saturday, Rick asked her into his office.

"Delia, this is ridiculous. I cannot have an employee that comes in whenever she fucking want."

"I know sir," responded Delia, sweetly. "It's been really crazy lately, and I feel terrible about missing work and letting you down so often. I promise, I'll stop. Really. I need this job and I will do anything to keep it."

Rick's ears perked up at Delia's last sentence. He knew she hadn't meant anything sexual by it. But he had always found her attractive. And he was in the position of power.

"Well young lady, we might be able to work something out. I'm not sure if you'll be willing to take my offer but there's only one way I'm letting you stay on as guard."

Delia was straining her mind trying to think of what he meant. Whatever he meant though, she would do it. She had to keep this job.

"Anything you want, sir. Really."

Rick walked over to Delia and stood behind her chair. He put his hands on her shoulders and slowly slid them down to her breasts, squeezing them simultaneously. He immediately felt his cock grow hard.

"Sir, I really don't think this is the appropriate way to work this issue out-" started Delia, before Rick put his hand over her mouth.

"Shut up. This is the only way. Either you're my little whore or you no longer work at this pool."

Delia gasped as Rick removed his hand and put it back on her breast. He began massaging them together, pinching her nipples through he bathing suit. Then he slid both his hands underneath her suit and started pulling and pinching them harder. He was moaning-she had such soft breasts and such perfect, tiny nipples.

Delia felt herself getting wet. She didn't want this to happen, but now that it was, it felt so good. She closed her eyes, waiting for it to be over, hoping her breasts would be enough.

They weren't. Rick grabbed Delia's chair and pulled it around to face him. He pulled the crotch of her bathing suit aside and stuck one finger inside her juicy pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, you little bitch. You are fucking loving this. You're practically dripping."

Delia blushed but didn't respond. Rick put another finger inside of her and started fingering her fast and hard. She was getting wetter and wetter. He took her fingers out and stuck them in her mouth, forcing her to taste herself, and then went back to rubbing and finger fucking her pussy. His cock was getting harder and harder, and Delia could see it bulging against his bathing suit.

"Pull down my shorts."

Delia shook her head no.

"Pull down my shorts, you little cunt. You know you want to. Your pussy is soaking wet. Do it, or I'll fire you."

Delia put her hands on either side of his suit and pulled it down. His cock was totally erect. It was huge and hard as a rock. Delia had never seen a penis in real life, and she was shocked at how turned on she was from the sight of it.

"Alright, whore. Suck it."

Delia shook her head again. She couldn't speak. She was terrified of what was going on and stunned at how much she was enjoying it.

"Fucking do it!"

Rick slapped his hard cock against Delia's face. Then he started rubbing it against her cheek. He repeated this on the other side of her face. He started rubbing it on her closed mouth, but she refused to open her lips.

"If you won't do it, I'm going to do it for you."

Rick grabbed Delia's hair and pulled it back so that she opened her mouth tell him to stop, but before she could get the words Rick slammed his dick into her mouth. He started thrusting himself into her mouth, hitting it against the back of her throat, fucking her face as hard as he could. Delia could hardly breathe when he finally pulled it out.

"You want me to do that again, or you want to do it yourself?"

Delia immediately grabbed Rick's cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked it and jerked it as fast as she could. She swirled her tongue around its head, loving how smooth it felt.

"Fuck yes. Lick my balls, you dirty whore."

Rick pushed Delia's head down to his scrotum and she immediately took one of his balls into her mouth. She started rubbing his taint with her thumb and switching between sucking his dick and licking his balls. Rick was groaning. He was about to cum when suddenly, Jeremy, the other lifeguard, came in.

Jeremy was shocked. He stood in the doorway, completely taken aback by what he was seeing. Seeing the beautiful, pure Delia with a cock in her face was a total turn on. He started to feel his dick getting hard.

Rick suddenly had an idea. He wanted to humiliate Delia as much as possible, and he knew getting Jeremy to join them would push her over the edge.

"Jeremy, get over here and fuck that tight little pussy. This whore's cunt is practically begging for it."

Delia was mortified. She was sure that Jeremy would ignore Rick. He was such a nice boy.

But Jeremy couldn't resist. He pulled off his bathing suit and walked over to Delia, who was on all fours. He pulled her bathing suit aside and rubbed her pussy. It was covered in her hot juices. Delia unintentionally let out a small groan. Hearing this, Jeremy immediately plunged his dick into Delia's tight, warm pussy. He began pumping hard, reaching around Delia's hips to rub her swollen clit.

Delia had been looking over her shoulder and watching Jeremy in shock. But as soon as Jeremy had entered her, Rick had grabbed her face and once again, starting forcing his dick into her mouth. Delia couldn't believe it. She loved the feeling of two dicks going in and out of her at the same time. She grabbed Rick's ball sack, softly grabbing at his testes while he fucked her face. Both men were moaning with pleasure.

"Fuck yes! I knew you were a little slut, Delia. Tell me you're a slut. Say it."

Rick let go of Delia's head just long enough to let her gasp, "I'm a fucking slut," before slamming himself back inside of her.

Rick and Jeremy kept fucking Delia on both ends until Rick finally pulled his cock out of her mouth and came. He aimed right at Delia's face. He wiped some of the cum off her face and reached down, rubbing it on one of her tits. Delia whimpered with pleasure at the feeling of him rubbing his hot cum on her swollen nipple. Jeremy started pumping harder into Delia until she collapsed. The he let out a yell and came inside her pussy. Delia felt both their hot juices running down her leg.

Rick pulled his suit back up.

"You know what Delia? You can definitely stay. I think you're going to come in handy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Delia's Dilemma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 552 milliseconds