• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • In a New Light

In a New Light

This is my first ever story. Please be kind on the comments and feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome. I know there are issues with grammar. It is an important part of writing, but for this piece, I tried to concentrate more on the story. This story is meant to read like a memory, so it does switch back and forth to someone telling a story and being in the story; hopefully it is clear. You may or may not notice that I didn't include any physical descriptions. The stories I tend to like are vague on this, so you can imagine what you want these people to look like. Also, I would like to know if I should continue with this; if so I would really appreciate an editor. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks for reading.

****

We met years ago, 11 years ago actually. I was in fifth grade with his brother and he was in second grade. Aidan's brother, Dustin has been my best friend since our first class together in fifth grade all those years ago. Our senior year in high school, Dustin and I drifted apart some, and Aidan and I became closer.

Neither Aidan nor I ever admitted to having feelings for each other, but several people in our lives think we are perfect for each other. My best friend, Hazel, insisted (only to me) that I was in love with him throughout my senior year in high school and up until present day (the end of my sophomore year in college).

I met my first serious boyfriend during my sophomore year; we seemed perfect for each other. That all ended after I found him in bed with some dumb freshman. Naturally, I ran to Aidan for comfort. He was my rock that I could always lean on. Yeah, I know what you are thinking a 20 year-old woman leaning on an 18 year-old school boy, but what can I say. He has always been there for me, and I think I am there for him.

****

In the middle of Wal-Mart, I dial Aidan's number, praying he picks up while literally throwing the things on my list into the basket; I bake when I'm upset.

"Hey Adele! What's up?" Aidan asked.

After taking a very deep breathe and slowly flushing the tears out of my eyes I say "I can't talk about it right now. Can I come over? I'm at the store picking up things for Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies."

"Yeah, of course you can. How soon will you be here?"

"Probably not for another 45 minutes or so"

"Ok, I will see you then. Oh, and drive safe please."

" I will. Thanks for caring." Aidan knows me so well, well enough to know I tend to speed when I'm upset.

Pulling in his driveway, I noticed his truck was the only vehicle there, thankfully. I truly love his whole family, especially his mom, but right now they would be entirely too much.

"Hey, glad to see you made it without a ticket" he said, while pulling me into a bear hug.

"Thanks, I really needed that. Help me with my stuff."

We carried my stuff into his house and straight to the kitchen. As always, everything was already sitting out; I bake for him enough, he knows what I need for most things. Quietly, we make small talk while he watches me prepare the cookies for baking, making me laugh with his cute jokes.

After the cookies finished baking, we went to his room to lie on his bed and talk about everything. I told him the seemingly long story about how I tried to surprise my boyfriend with an awesome home-cooked meal when he got home, only to find him home hours early and buck-naked with another woman. The tears I held back for those few hours rushed forward and filled my eyes. Aidan pulled me up against him, cradling my head to his chest, just holding me. Every once in a while I would feel a soft kiss on the crown of my head, while his hands stroked my hair and back.

When I started really sobbing, he pulled me tighter:

"God Adele, you are breaking my hear seeing you like this."

"I'm sorry to cry all over you." I tried to sit up, but he held tighter and shushed my soft cries with his smooth voice.

Soon we fell asleep and slept comfortably until his mom came home and woke us up for dinner. After we ate, we laid in his bed watching movies. The next thing I know, we kissed. It shocked us both and we pulled back to look into each other's eyes and something clicked. We kissed again, starting tentatively and searching, then growing deeper and more passionate. Shifting, he tucked me neatly under him and kept kissing me, making me drunk and forgetting everything but the taste of his tongue and the caress of his lips. I felt a distinct hardness against my leg just as his head wrapped around my left breast.

"Oh" I moan softly.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have..Um.."

"Aidan, it's ok." I place his hand back on my boob. We started making out again and I pulled his shirt off. He started tugging on my skirt trying to just pull it down over my hips instead of unbuttoning it. I laughed at the impatient look he gave me and unfastened it myself. I saw his pupils dilate and I blushed. He pulls my blouse over my head, and saw my breasts covered by my flimsy, all-lace bra. He literally looked like he was in pain. He kissed me in the center of my chest before unfastening the front clasp. Taking on breast in one hand and the nipple of the other in his mouth, he took control of my body. While switching back and forth between each nipple, he started cupping and stroking me so softly through my lace panties.

"Oh god Aidan, I need more"

"Patience and you will get more."

He started working his way down my body and pulled my panties off. Softly he used his hands to spread my body open for him to see. Slowly he started caressing my already dripping pussy. He kept touching my clit quickly, then retreating to dip his tongue inside my hole. Then he'd lick up my lips until he reached my clit again. I was squirming so badly, wanting to cum, but he kept teasing me.

I cried out loudly, then covered my mouth, remembering we weren't alone in the house. Finally he sends me over the edge with one last flick of his tongue against my clit. I squeezed my eyes shut as the shivers of my orgasm quaked through my body. After I started breathing again, I kissed him deeply.

Before he gave me the chance to give him head, he slipped slowly into me (remember we are really open with each other, he knew we were safe without condoms). He slides easily into my wet canal all the way to the base of his cock. He was bigger than I expected, and he filled me up so fully. Slowly, as if afraid to hurt me, Aidan moved his hips.

"Oh you feel so much better than I imagined" he whispered as he captured my lips with his mouth. With locked eyes, we made love in complete silence. It was magical, everything in the world was right. Clarity beyond belief washed over us.

"I love you, Adele. I think I always have" he said after pushing all the way into me again.

"Oh god Aidan, say it again, do it again please."

"I love you! Always!" he said soft enough I'm not even sure he said it aloud as he peppered my face and chest with kisses.

"I'm close Aiden, please! I love you! Please make me cum."

He thrust into me one last time, with direct eye contact, and then everything shattered. The world was black and peaceful; my body shook through my orgasm. Then Aidan came, filling me with his warm cum, making me cum again.

He collapsed against me; both of us were shaking and breathing very hard. As things started to sink in, I started blushing when he looked me in the eyes and said "I really do love you Adele. I wasn't just saying that. Over the past two years, I've tried to fight it because it didn't seem right. I'm tired of fighting it. I hope you feel the same way, but if you don't I understand and I am willing to try to think of you as just my best friend."

Tears welled up in my eyes. I playfully punched him in the arm. "How could you think I wouldn't love you? What we did wasn't just sex, hell it wasn't even just making love. It was pure, beautiful, and scary as shit. And I love you too."

He laughed and kissed me. We shifted so he was on his back with me draped across him, his arms pulling me tight against him. We quickly drifted into a deep sleep completely content with just holding each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • In a New Light

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 344 milliseconds