• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex on the Sand

Sex on the Sand

12

We hadn't been naked on a beach since an impromptu strip down in the dunes of New Zealand in our early twenties. Now, twenty years later, Sylvie and I were lying out in the sun on a deserted beach wearing nothing but sunglasses and listening to the waves rolling in.

I glanced over to my wife, lounging on her back with one arm draped over her forehead and the warm sunlight blanketing her still pale skin. She's 5'7" with a slim, athletic build, a brunette with blue eyes. After raising two children, her breasts were smaller than they used to be, but her nipples were more pronounced. She trims "down there", just enough to stop the 'alfalfa sprouts' from peaking out of her bikini but still has a full patch of soft pubic hair, which I love. All in all I consider myself a very lucky man.

Watching her resting in the warm sun with the occasional breeze raising goose bumps on her stomach and arms and seeing the drops of sweat beading on her neck and between her breasts was making me feel amorous.

"I'm pretty sure you're going to need some more sunscreen, y'know...it's not like you've got those beauties out on display everyday" I joked.

"Oh, and let me guess, you're volunteering?"

"Why not? I've got to take care of you if I'm keeping you around, don't I?"

With that, I poured a generous handful of sunscreen on my palm and rubbed my hands together. Sylvie's not a big fan of the cold, so warming up the sunscreen before applying was something I always did.

I started at her stomach, smoothing in the cream in ever-widening circles and moving upwards until I got to her breasts. Here I took the time to softly squeeze her C cups and lightly pinch her hardening nipples. She gave a soft moan, before she asked, "is anyone around?"

"Just you and me, sexy"

Truth be told, I hadn't even bothered to look. The beach had been deserted when we arrived and we were hidden by rocks on one side and some logs piled strategically by prior beachgoers on the other. Behind us was forest and in front of us was the ocean. I hadn't heard anything and presumed that I'd see anyone coming from either direction before they got anything to look at.

After giving each of her nipples another squeeze, I slipped my hand between her legs, combing my fingers through her pubes until my fingers rested at her hairless slit. I gently moved my finger down and then pulled it back up along the length of her already moist lips, allowing it to enter slightly between her warm folds. She moaned again and raised her knees a little, parting her legs slightly. I traced tiny circles over her clitoris, very lightly at first, but with increasing pressure. Then I moved my finger down and slipped it into her sopping vagina. Feeling her so wet was making my cock stir and she was definitely getting into the moment.

Sylvie moaned again as her chin lifted up and her lips parted. Her hands stirred in the sand by her side and she moved her legs farther apart as she turned to me, "Mmm, that feels good, lover."

I leaned over and took one of her erect nipples into my mouth, squeezing with my lips while tickling the tip with my tongue. Her nipples were one of the true perks of breastfeeding and, while I no longer got her sweet milk when I sucked on them, they were larger and longer than they had been before we had children and I love rolling them around in my mouth. "Let's see what you think of this," I whispered when I released her nipple from my mouth with a quiet pop.

I kissed my way down her breast, pausing briefly at the underside to enjoy her soft skin, then I continued my journey with my tongue and lips lightly brushing down the side of her stomach. I had to reposition myself to move between her legs and Sylvie sighed in anticipation as I hovered over her wet pussy, my fingers still brushing her clit in tight circles.

I lowered my mouth to the valley between her pussy and her inner thigh, it's a favourite spot of mine and I like to take some time kissing and licking there, delaying the gratification of the inevitable shift of my lips across her pubic hair and against her slick lips.

Within a few moments Sylvie was writhing slowly, her head turning from side to side while my tongue flicked over her clitoris and my slick fingers circled the outside of her warm entrance. I sped the circling up and then, while sucking her whole clitoris into my mouth I slipped a finger inside of her and felt for the rough "G spot" on the top of her vaginal canal. I stroked this spot while continuing to tongue and suck her clit as her moaning grew louder and her hips started to rise above the beach blanket.

Sylvie started grinding herself against me and I knew she was close. "I want you inside me," she gasped, "I want to feel your cock in me." I knew if I was inside of her I wouldn't last long before coming, and I wanted to make sure she had an orgasm before that (Sylvie is capable of multiple orgasms and after her first one, the others followed quickly behind). So, I ignored her request and kept licking and fingering her soaking pussy until her hips started twitching and her vaginal muscles convulsed against my finger. At this point her moans had become high pitched gasps of delight and release.

I moved my tongue from her clitoris to her labia and slowly eased my finger out of her as her hips returned to the blanket one shudder at a time and her gasps eased to soft pants of breathless satisfaction.

As I slid from between her legs to again lie beside her, some movement at Sylvie's left caught my eye. I looked again and noticed a man who had obviously been paying attention to what we had been doing. He seemed around our age or slightly older (from what I could tell at that distance (about 20 yards and partially obstructed by logs on the beach). He had dark hair and was quite tanned...he was also quite naked and appeared to be jerking off.

For some reason, I didn't mention anything to Sylvie...perhaps because I would have liked to be in his position and watching some other couple making love, or perhaps because I enjoyed the excitement of being watched. I didn't get much of a chance to rethink my decision, because as soon as Sylvie had caught her breath and gathered some composure she said, "mmmm, lover, now I owe you one" and reached for my semi-hard cock with her right hand while beginning a lingering, tongue rolling kiss.

I remained seated, facing our observer as Sylvie worked her way down my chest and stomach to lick the head of my penis. I closed my eyes and lifted my head to the sun as I enjoyed the warm wetness of her mouth sliding over the head and down onto the shaft of my rapidly stiffening cock. Sylvie is amazing at giving head. She rolls her tongue around me while moving me in and out of her mouth, tickling my glans while I enjoy the sensation of her lips pulling firmly around me. She had just started to get into a rhythm when she slowly popped me out of her mouth with a wet slurp.

"Looks like we've got an audience."

I pretended not to have noticed before. "We can stop if you want to," I offered.

"Do you want me to stop?" Sylvie asked.

"I don't know, this feels pretty damn good."

"Well, let's just keep going then, I'm still really horny." Before my surprise (and relief) could fully register, she had taken me deep into her mouth again and was moving up and down my shaft making louder sucking noises than before. As she sucked me, she pushed me down to a lying position with her right hand. She then position herself a bit more perpendicular to me...she was showing off! I thought about the view our stranger must have...my cock rising up in the air and my beautiful wife's profile with her hair tied back as she suck up and down on my shaft, occasionally taking me all the way to my balls. "Now you're showing off," I muttered.

"Doesn't seem to bothering you," she noted while licking the tip of my spit soaked cock...she was right, I was as hard as I'd been for ages and I already felt my balls tightening up. I didn't want to come right away, so I manoeuvred her legs over my head so that we were in the 69 position. I hoped that concentrating on eating her pussy again, would stop me from coming too soon.

"He's jerking off" she whispered, conspiratorially. "I don't blame him," I answered, my lips still brushing against her dampening labia.

"I've never watched another man masturbate before...I can't really see his cock from here."

"So, invite him for a closer look." The words had come out before I had even thought about them and it must have sounded strange for Sylvie too, because there was a long pause, before, "Can I?"

"So long as it's someone we don't know," I laughed. Sylvie has better eyesight than me and has a great memory for faces, so I was already pretty sure that this stranger was, indeed, a stranger. She laughed too and then she must have made a gesture to the man. She had to repeat her movement before she whispered again, "he's coming over."

I had a brief moment of panic that this fellow was simply going to stroll over and join in, something I was sure neither of us had considered. But Sylvie must have been clear in her invitation because he sat down again about 10 feet from us as Sylvie continued to suck me and I continued to lick her now dripping pussy. I had never felt her so wet, and she was starting to rub her hips up and down now, smearing her pussy up and down my face so that I was soaked with her juices from my nose to the bottom of my chin.

"Oh God, I've got to have you in me this time" she moaned. This time she wasn't to be denied, and she moved herself clear of my head and straddled me. As she was changing position, I had my first opportunity to get a good look at our "guest". He was over 6 feet tall (about my height), a slightly larger build than me, dark hair, fairly handsome (although I did not dwell on his face). He was stroking his cock, which was uncircumcised (unlike mine) and standing at about the same length as mine (about 7 inches) but his seemed thicker. A pang of worry and jealousy hit me when I registered that he was 'larger' than I, but that subsided when Sylvie slid me inside of her with a slow "mmmmmm". She rubbed herself against me as she started to ride, but she didn't seem to get into the quick pace that she usually established when I was inside her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't see him jerking off like this" she answered with a slight frown. Her back was to him, and while he had a splendid view of her nearly perfect ass as she rode on top of me, she couldn't see him unless she cranked her head around, which she was not really willing to do. "Yes" I answered, in spite of another flash of worry passing over me.

She lifted her left leg and spun herself counter-clockwise on top of me, until I was enjoying a close-up view of what our "guest" had just been looking at. Now I was the one who couldn't see anything and my insecure paranoia made me worry that somehow this stranger and my wife were sharing something without me. So I could keep an eye on them both, I moved Sylvie down and to her left side. I was still behind her, but leaning up on my left elbow I could look over Sylvie's right shoulder, directly at the stranger. Sylvie responded by moving her right foot behind my ass, so that he would have a clear view of my cock sliding in and out of her. I had never expected her to be so exhibitionistic and was marvelling at the whole situation when she interrupted me with a whispered comment, "he's not circumcised, do you see that?" "Yes," I replied huskily, pushing slowly and steadily in and out of her while watching this man tugging on his own cock, his foreskin covering the pink head on each upstroke.

"He doesn't have any pubic hair," she added. I reached around and tweaked her right nipple. "Do you like that?" I asked. "I can't really tell," she said, "it looks kind of weird from here."

Our guest was reclining on his right side exactly opposite us, his eyes roved over Sylvie's body, pausing intermittently at her pussy and her face. The surreal nature of the moment drew my attention away from Sylvie's warm wetness coating my prick, and I moved steadily, almost casually in and out of her while watching this stranger and listening to my wife's breathing growing heavier and heavier. She couldn't hold this contrived position for long, and soon she asked me to 'come behind her'. For us, this meant doggy style, which both of us loved, but which often put me over the brink very quickly. As we repositioned, Sylvie surprised me by talking to our voyeur.

"You can come a bit closer, if you want...I'd like to look at you...masturbating."

As I slipped inside of her sopping pussy once again, I watched him walking over on his knees, his cock still in his right hand, stroking steadily. He moved to within 2 feet of us, basically right beside us, and at that point he became a real entity. Just 10 feet away he had still felt like and observer, but now he seemed more like a participant, even though he hadn't touched anyone. There was no hiding of any details from anyone anymore. I could see his cock clearly, precum collected in the hood of his foreskin as his hand rose up his shaft and then fell to his large, hairless and glistening balls. He made eye contact with me and I noted that his eyes were brown, like mine. He smiled, a friendly, casual smile and then sighed, bringing his gaze back to my wife.

I had sort of frozen up, I was inside Sylvie but barely moving at all, taking it all in. My wife was on her elbows and knees barely 2 feet from a stranger who was slowly wanking his cock right in front of both of us! "Fuck me, Matt" she whispered hoarsely, "I need to feel you moving in me." She was trying to buck back onto me, but I was resisting by moving in the same direction at the same time, trying to reduce the friction and prevent my coming too soon. "Just give a second" I moaned.

"Can I touch your breast?" The stranger interrupted our thoughts, and I think both of us were surprised...a brief pause and then a simple "yes" from Sylvie.

He reached with his left hand to softly caress her left breast. I hadn't thought about it until it happened, but the fact that he was jerking off with his right hand, kneeling at Sylvie's right hand shoulder and caressing her breast with his left, put his cock almost directly in her face. Sylvie and I both froze for a moment, as if seeking a physical cue from the other...but even when none came, I knew it was inevitable, and only a moment later, Sylvie tentatively raised her head and moved her mouth the few inches necessary to make contact with the head of his cock. He was off to her side, so I could clearly see her profile as her tongue flashed out against the tip of him and back. The second time she did this, a thick strand of precum hung from the tip of her tongue to the lip of his foreskin hood, which was now filled with the slick fluid. She licked her lips and then reached up with her right hand and gripped his hard cock, replacing his hand with hers, pulling the foreskin back tightly before she put him in her mouth. The stranger moaned, "oh, yes" and Sylvie's "mmmm" in response, with her mouth full of another man's cock, almost brought me over the edge.

I somehow contained myself and started slowly thrusting in and out of Sylvie while watching her give head. At one point, she took him deep into her throat and I saw her tongue lick the underside of his balls. I felt my own balls tighten and stopped moving in order to hold off the inevitable explosion. Again, I managed to regain my composure, even while imagining the stranger's sensation of my wife's tongue rolling around on his cock, feeling a soft foreskin in her mouth for the first time.

Our new friend had been freely caressing Sylvie's breasts and back, but now he leant over and moved his hand to her clitoris. I felt his finger brush against my cock as he sought out her little bud and Sylvie moaned loudly when he started softly rubbing it. I didn't have a choice to stop moving now, as Sylvie was grinding against me and beginning to gasp frantically. After only a few more seconds of the intense stimulation, she released his prick from her mouth with a sloppy sucking sound, drool hanging from his cock and dangling from her chin as she gasped and ground her way to her second orgasm of the afternoon. I felt her pussy walls convulse and tighten around me in rhythmic tugs trying to coax my own cum up the length of my shaft.

Sylvie had to push our new friend's hand from her clitoris before she became over-stimulated. She rested her head against her left arm, half lying, half kneeling in the sand, her back soaked with sweat and my cock embedded to my balls in her still clutching vagina. Her right hand was still holding onto our stranger's saliva soaked erection and after a few moments to catch her breath she resumed stroking it again. I was amazed that I still hadn't come, and started moving slowly inside her, enjoying the feeling of her tightening around me.

"I have to lie down," moaned Sylvie, who seemed to be nearing exhaustion. I stayed inside of her as she lay on her left side, now looking up at the stranger's cock directly over her head and occasionally lifting her head to lick his balls while she continued to jerk him steadily. I was lying behind Sylvie, watching her over her shoulder, the stranger's cock only inches away from my own face. I was conflicted, I wanted to watch, fascinated by his foreskin and the precum and slobber coating his erection, making it glisten in the sun, but I was also confused and embarrassed by my own fascination.

I didn't have to think about it very long, because our guest also felt the need to lie down on his side. This gave him easy access to Sylvie's mouth again, and she quickly obliged by taking him all the way down her throat and starting to bob her head up and down on him. He groaned in ecstasy then murmured that he wanted to taste her too. Before either of us caught on he raised her right leg over his shoulder and started to tongue her clitoris while I was slowly fucking her! Now he was in a lying down 69 with my wife, while I pushed in and out.

First his nose grazed my scrotum as I was pushing in, but then, there was no mistaking that he was also taking the opportunity to lick my balls when I was pushing into her. "Oh my God, oh yes" gasped Sylvie. I knew she would come again quickly, this was all too much to take.

His tonguing got more frantic as Sylvie started writhing around. She was grinding herself against me and his face at the same time, with an abandon that I had never witnessed before. His tongue flicking over my balls was also bringing me over the brink and as Sylvie shuddered into her third orgasm, her pussy pulsing and clenching around me, I felt my cock begin to twitch. "I'm coming" I gasped. "Ohhh, yes" moaned Sylvie as my erection started to shoot spurt after spurt of warm cum inside of her. It only lasted seconds, but it felt like an eternity of release and almost right afterwards, we both collapsed onto our sides and rolled slightly onto our backs, Sylvie now almost on top of me.

The stranger had mercifully stopped licking while we came, but he was watching my cock inside of Sylvie intently as I softened, his mouth only inches from where we were joined. While Sylvie was still regaining her composure my cock slowly slipped out of her, but before it dropped entirely, our guest had taken me into his mouth. His tongue rolled over my flaccid cock, sucking our juices off of me. "Oh, fuck" was all I could say, it was so unexpected, so erotic and so purely sexual.

Sylvie looked down between her own legs to see me getting sucked off by this man. As much as I felt myself begin to stir again, and as much as our guest sucked and licked, it quickly became apparent that I would not be able to get erect again, at least not right away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex on the Sand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds