• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Started On Prom Night Ch. 02

It Started On Prom Night Ch. 02

12

All of the characters in this story are eighteen and older. If you have any problems with a story of this type story of this type please choose another.

*

Jack

I fell into a deep sleep after everything that happened last night. Jackie and I getting together sexually at the prom. Mom thinking I was asleep coming into my room. Then playing with my cock while she brought herself to a climax. The crazy part was that it was after she had chewed out Jackie and me for having sex.

I was in the process of having a very stimulating dream. I was dreaming that I was on a date. We were parked and making out. She reached down undid my belt and pulled my zipper down. I wasn't wearing shorts, so my already ridged cock stood out from my body. She reached out and pulled it toward her mouth. She slid her mouth over my crown and started giving me an excellent blow job. I couldn't tell in the dark who it was, But she sure knew what she was doing. I wanted to raise my butt up to feed it to her, but she'd back her mouth up to the crown. She would run her tongue in circles on the underside of my cock. Then in the opposite direction as she slid it back in and ran her mouth all the way down my shaft, till it bumped into the back of her throat. She continued up and down, her tongue doing its work, round and round. I could feel my cum rising slowly up from my balls. I knew that it wouldn't be to long before she got a mouthful of my cream. She must have sensed it too as she slid her mouth off just licking the pre cum off of the head, allowing me to ease off.

I woke up with a start, reaching down and grabbing the girl by her arms and pulling her up onto my chest. She leaped forward, and threw her arms around my neck, as I lifted my head to see who it was. I saw it was Jackie as she glued her lips to mine. I opened my mouth to say hi and she slid her tongue into my mouth and started dueling with my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over on her back. I held her arms down as I ravaged her with kisses. I stopped long enough to ask her what time it was and where mom was. She told me that it was alright, it was seven in the morning and mom had gone shopping. I heard her as I was sliding down her naked body, kissing her ear, and her neck. I reached her breast and started sucking and nibbling her nipple. She started to moan and push my head down. I slowly kissed and ran the tip of my tongue down her tummy and around in her belly button. I continued on down to her labia, and ran my tongue down the slit without penetrating it. I began to suck on the lips. I ran my tongue down the insides, still not touching her clit.

Jackie

He was driving me crazy. When he reached my pussy and still didn't go in I couldn't stand it. I raised my hips pushing my pussy into his face, grinding it while I held his head tight to me. I couldn't help it. I needed release. I was moaning and pleading for him to eat me. I felt like screaming when he lifted my legs up so that my knees were pressed to my breasts. Then he just continued to run his tongue down my crack till he came to my back hole. He circled it and then hardened his tongue pushed it in, and reamed it. That's when it got to be too much for me and I cried out

"Please Jack, I can't take any more. Please, I need you inside me. Ooh god! I'm coming..."

When I finally calmed down a little, I reached down and grabbed Jack by his head and pulled him up on top of me. With my knees still tight against my breasts, I helped guide his big cock home in my hot little channel.

"Now, you big tease, it's time to fuck me to death. Shove that big snake as far inside me as it will go, and show me how it's done."

Jack

Jackie pulled me up and shoved her tongue deep in my mouth and battled with my tongue in a passionate kiss. Then, with her knees against her breast and her firm ass tilted up, her cute little shaved pussy was setting there, bare for the taking. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her sopping wet hole. I reveled in the warmth and tight muscles of her clutching pussy as I slowly slid my hard cock down to the bottom of her channel. I got up on my knees and held her by the backs of her thighs. I watched as my cock slid in and out shining with her juice; the sight of her pussy lips stretching; watching them clinging to my pole every time I pulled out and pushed in. Jackie was moaning softly, moving her upturned ass around.

Jackie

I couldn't believe it. I was in heaven. I lifted my head up so I could watch as that large snake like cock, so thick and hard, with swollen veins running down its length as it slid in and out of my pussy. I was getting so close just watching and feeling the hardness as it moved against the walls of my hungry pussy. I couldn't get over the top though. I needed more contact on my clit. I reached up and pulled on his arms, and whispered for him to lie on me. He released my legs and pressed himself against me nuzzling my neck as he continued his long slow strokes. I locked my legs around his back as I felt his pubic bone push against my clit. My passion was rising faster now as I was able to move my hips in rhythm with his. I could feel my climax rising faster now. My whole body was tingling, it was exploding. I cried out, my back arching. My nails digging deeply into my brothers back as I raked them while my climax raged through me.

"Faster Jack faster! Yes! That's it, right there! Harder, fuck me harder! God, yes! It's here, Jack, now! I'm cumming! Ohhh, God! Yeess!"

Jack

Jackie's body went ridged when she cried out. Her back arched, and her pussy muscles clenched onto my cock. I felt her nails dig into my lower back and rake up to my shoulder blades, but instead of pain it took me over the top. I jammed my cock in deep, and held it there shooting several streams of cum deep into her. We both laid there in each other's arms holding one another till our breathing returned to normal. Jackie rose up and kissed me, stroked the side of my sweating face and whispered.

Jackie

"You know that I love you. I don't mean as a brother but as a person. I'm worried about mom though. What if she catches us, or somehow keeps us separated? I couldn't stand not seeing you or being with you, and I don't know how to keep that from happening."

Jack

I told Jackie that I started falling for her about two years ago. I told her that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

Jackie

"I want the same thing, but I don't know how we can. Mother will not allow it. I can't imagine how you're going to convince her to change her mind."

Jack

I told her that I had an idea, but that I wanted to check with her first. She told me that whatever I could do would be alright with her.

"You know how mom chewed me out when I went down there Well I didn't bother to change into a pair of shorts. I just wore my robe, and as I was telling her an edited view of what happened. Well, the thing was that everything that we did was going through my mind. This caused me to get a hard-on that stuck out through my robe and pointed right at her. Needless to say it was very embarrassing."

At that point Jackie burst out laughing, so I had to wait a few minutes for her to get control of her attack of humor. I continued despite her frequent giggles.

"The thing was that even though she jumped all over me about maintaining some control. Her eyes were riveted to my cock instead of looking me in the eyes. Then she told me to go up stairs and take care of it, and to stay away from you. I could have sworn though that her hand started to move toward it.

After you left and went back to your room. I went to bed naked with no cover waiting for you to visit after mom went to sleep. I was lying there about an hour when I heard someone at the door. When it opened I saw it was mom. I just kept my eyes closed pretending I was asleep. Jackie, you won't believe this, I couldn't believe it. She reached down and took hold of my cock. She started jacking me off while she fingered herself. She came so hard she went to her knees. When she heard me moan she jumped up and left. My idea is this. If I can get her to have sex with me. She can't tell us it's not right if she's doing it. What do you think of the idea?"

Jackie

"I can't believe it. After all the nasty things she said to us. She had the nerve to do almost the same thing. What a hypocrite. Anyway, I don't like the idea of you having sex with another woman. I'm a little jealous about that. Since it's with a member of the family though and not with just anyone. I guess I'm ok with it. As long as you remember that it's just to get her to accept the fact that having sex with a family member is alright. Right now though I think we ought to take a shower and get dressed before she gets home."

Jack

We found out how enjoyable it was, too, to wash each other, as we tended to linger at certain areas longer than others. Needless to say, it took a little longer to finish our shower than normal. Jackie did mention the scratches on my back and how sorry she was. I told her not to worry about them. She was just marking her territory. She just giggled and kissed me. We finally got out and were voicing different ways of seducing mom while we dried each other. The trouble was that we couldn't keep our minds on the subject. Jackie suddenly leaned in while I was in mid sentence, and kissed me with a lot of feeling. I forgot what I was saying, so I picked her up and set her on the edge of the sink. I stepped in between her thighs and slid my now hard cock back into her warm silky channel.

Jackie just sort of made a soft humming sound as I slid in and slowly stroked. We weren't in a heated passion this time. We just enjoyed the feeling of the slow build up of our bodies to our final climax. We got there as I felt Jackie's body stiffen and her breathing quicken. I was almost there too, and the itch inside my cock was getting too much to ignore any longer. I sped up and slammed into her, as she dug into my shoulders. My climax exploding and sending shot after shot of healthy sperm deep into her waiting pussy. We just held on to each other for awhile, enjoying our closeness and the feeling of our naked bodies touching.

We decided that I had to be indirect with mom. I had to be careful so she wouldn't realize what I was doing. I saw my chance one evening when I saw mom setting the dining room table for dinner. She was wearing a short light cotton dress that hit her about mid thigh. When she bent over the table to set a plate on the other side. Her dress would slide up to just below her panties. I waited till she was on the side of the table that the cabinet was on. This left just enough room for me to squeeze past. Watching her bend over had given me the hard-on I needed. I waited until she bent over, and putting my hands on her hips I slid past her. This allowed my hard cock to rub against her butt as I went by. I could have sworn that I felt her push back slightly as I slid past the crack in her ass.

Jack

"Whoops! Sorry mom, Just trying to get past."

Mom

"Hum. Ya, right; if you say so. Doesn't that thing ever go to sleep?"

Jack

Nothing was said about it the rest of the night. Dinner went by with small talk from everyone. After dinner mom said she wasn't feeling well and was going to lie down. She asked if we would mind clearing the table and doing the dishes tonight. We told her that we wouldn't mind, and for her to just take it easy. After mom had left, Jackie asked me.

Jackie

"Well, how did it go? Tell me all about it; what your plan was and how it went."

I told her about what I had planned, and that it had worked perfectly. She wanted to know all the details. I told her what I did and how I thought that mom had pushed back at me when she felt my cock brush her ass.

Jackie

"What!! I can't believe her. First she plays with your cock while you're asleep. Now she acts slutty when you're awake and aware of it."

Jack

I told her not to get upset. It was just what we wanted to happen. Whenever the opportunities arise, we have to take advantage of them. She told me that she agreed with me; it was that she just gets a little jealous. I pulled her in close and kissed her, and told her to just remember why we were doing this. She nodded her head and quietly told me she knew. We continued to run through some things the rest of the evening without getting anywhere. It was getting late so I decided to head for bed and wait for tomorrow.

We usually just lounge around very casually on Sundays. I decided to just keep my eyes open and be ready. I was pretty sure something would happen. The day went by without another opportunity presenting itself. I told Jackie I was going to my room and relax, get on my pc and clear my mind. I should be able to come up with something.

Mom

Gees! What am I doing? It's not like I'm super horny. I haven't been in a convent or someplace. I've had sex since we moved here. Even the times when I didn't have a man and sometimes even a woman. I used a dildo and satisfied myself. Why am I so caught up with my own son's cock? From the first time I saw it sticking out from his robe. I've been leaking all over my panties. Then what does he do but hold my hips while he rubs his hard-on against my ass. Crap! What do I do, but push my ass back on him. I just couldn't help it. When I felt that big hard cock pass in and out of my ass crack, it's a wonder I didn't moan out loud. I have got to stop this before it gets out of hand. I'm not some teenager, slobbering over a boys cock like a hard up virgin. Yet knowing all this, here I am standing at his door, fighting not to go into his room again. My need to see that hard piece of meat. I crave to hold it. I just have to wrap my hands around that magnificent cock. To hold it and feel it's hardness, to be able to jack him off to completion. The thought just makes my mouth water, to close my lips on it, and suck it till that thick cum fills my mouth and throat.

My hand reaches for the knob of its own accord. My body has taken over. My will gone as I turn the knob, and the door opens.

Jack

I decided to play some games on my pc. I could think better this way and come up with some things that might work tomorrow. After a couple of hours of zero ideas I decided to sleep on it.

I stripped off my clothes and headed for the shower. I took a quick one and headed for bed. I was just starting to get drowsy when I heard someone at my door. I threw my covers off and pertended to be asleep. I slitted my eyes and saw mom come through the door. My cock woke up and started to thicken. I watched her as she slowly walked toward my bed. She was walking kind of strange like she didn't want to even be there, but couldn't stop herself from continuing.

She reached my bed and just stood there looking down at me. She wasn't actually looking at me in general though. Her eyes were focused on my cock as it slowly hardened. She suddenly took a deep breath, as if she had reached a decision. She reached up and undid the tie at her neck. I watched as her night gown fell to the floor. My cock really reacted to the sight of her naked body, as it stood straight in all its swollen glory. Mom had a very sexy body for her age. Her breasts were alittle larger then Jackie's, with very little sag. She had nice rounded hips, and neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Mom hesitantly reached down and closed her hand around my hard member. She started to slowly move her hand up and down, as she began to jack me off. I didn't move as she increased her hand movement. Mom must have figured that I was sleeping deeply enough, as she dropped to her knees. I watched her through slitted eyes as she put her hand between her legs. She started fingering herself as she slid her mouth over my cock. I had to use all my willpower to keep from making any sounds. She was using her tongue around my crown, as she moved her hand up and down. She was also squeezing and releasing it as she jacked it off. The itchy feeling was getting very intense, then when she nibbled lightly on the soft head. I couldn't hold back my moan any longer. She heard me and her head shot up and off of my wet and shiny rod. A stream of pre cum stretching from her mouth to the head. She started to remove her hand and stand up. I reached out quickly and grabbed it. I looked up at her and said quietly, as I got out of bed.

"Please don't leave."

She just stood there and looked at me, not moving just looking at me. I thought she was going to leave when she started to cry.

Mom

"Oh Jack this was so wrong. I'm so sorry for coming in here like this. I don't know why I did I just couldn't turn away. Jack, I'm your mother. I know right from wrong. I know that what I was doing with you tonight, and also last night was unforgivable. I know it was the worst thing a mother could do to her son. When I saw your huge penis for the first time though my body took over. I had to hold it, and stroke it. I'm so ashamed for what I've done."

Jack

I stood there and listened to her pour out her feelings to me. Her head lowered the whole time. She turned to leave and I reached out and took her hand again. I pulled her close tilted her head up and gently kissed her. I told her that it was alright and how much Jackie and I loved her. I led her over to the bed and kissed her again. This time though I slid my tongue against her lips. When she parted them slightly I slid my tongue past her lips and touched hers. She sucked in her breath when she felt it. She started dueling with mine. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt her naked body pressed against me. Her soft breasts pressed against my chest. I slid my hands down to her firm ass cheeks. Pulling her tightly against my hard cock moving it up and down on her lower stomach. She growled and attacked my mouth with hers. I grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and moved her hips back and forth. She started rubbing her pussy across the head of my rod.

I laid her down gently on my bed. She still had her legs locked around my waist as we continued kissing passionately. Our tongues were battling each other I was rubbing my cock up and down her pussy crack. She was lifting her hips up and down pressing her clit against my hard rod. I wiggled loose and started kissing down her neck. I reached the hollow of her neck, and lightly bit down on the muscle. I started to suck on her neck, as she moaned loudly and pressed her neck against my mouth. I continued to run my lips and tongue down her naked body, over her breasts and hard nipples. I stopped here again and sucked on each nipple, while she held my head tight to her breasts. She was pleading with me now to eat her pussy. She kept pushing my head down. I reached her belly button, circled it and continued on down. I reached the top of her pussy and ran the tip of my tongue lightly down her slit. She tried to force my tongue into the slit of her pussy lips. Begging me to suck on her clit. I ran my tongue around the edge of her vagina, and continued on down into her ass crack. I circled her puckered hole and probed it.

She was moaning loudly and pulling on my head. She kept telling me to eat her pussy. I nibbled on the insides of her thighs; then headed back up pushing my tongue deep into her soaking wet hole.

Mom

"Oh my god yes! Do it to me honey; lick your mommy's pussy. Oh yes baby suck my clit. That's it baby make your mommy cum, then fuck me Jack. Stick that giant cock into me; fuck me till I choke."

Jack

I started slow and easy. I was enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her. Her vaginal walls were squeezing and releasing my pole. Mom must have decided that I was going way to slow. She started moving her hips in rhythm with mine. She grabbed both cheeks of my ass, and started pushing and pulling to speed me up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Started On Prom Night Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds