• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 01

Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 01

Durga Puja is a five day festival that is a part of the Navaratri celebrations that happen all over India but it is observed with extreme fervour in Bengal and Calcutta. While the festival has its origins in the mythology of the Hindu religion, the celebrations have long outgrown their religious boundaries and have now become a social and commercial event that plays a very important part of the Bengali calendar. There are two parallel myths that overlap in the Durga Puja of Bengal -- first the common, nationwide invocation of the Goddess in her military might where she slays the bull faced demon, Mahishasur, who is disturbing world peace and the second, an essentially Bengal myth where the Goddess, in her very domestic demeanour pays a short visit to her parent's home and brings along her children as well so that they can have a good time.

All this myths translate into a grand and merry theme of people returning home for family reunions, big family get-togethers, exchange of gifts and then a tearful departure for everyone -- back to the grind of daily life. The following story is set across the five days of Durga Puja -- namely Shasthi, Saptami, Ashtami, Navami and Vijaya Dashami, that are celebrated on sixth, seventh eighth, ninth and tenth day of the bright lunar fortnight -- and so is broken up into five parts. Some of the more risque or erotic parts of the conversation have been translated in Bengali and can be read by those who know the language and have any Bengali unicode font on their machines.

[ all characters and situations are fictitious and any resemblance is accidental and coincidental ]

...................................................

Sashti -- the first day

Durga Puja was finally here.

It was late in the evening of Shasthi -- the sixth day after the new moon in the Ashwin month of the Bengali calendar when the annual autumnal invocation of the Goddess kicks off with the ceremonial arrival of Durga at the hundreds of temporary but beautifully created temples -- pandals -- that devotees set up all across the city. But for Sanjukta and her son Raghav, also called Raghu, the great arrival would only happen tomorrow! Saptami -- the seventh day -- would be when Kaushik, Sanjukta's husband and Raghu's father would also arrive for his oh-so-brief vacation from his work that kept him locked up in distant land in pursuit of a salary that would be impossible for a normal middle class Bengali to dream of. Kooch paya, kooch khoya, you get some, you lose some was how the family had not only reconciled themselves to the situation but with the money being as good at it was, it was never really a heartburn for anyone. But nevertheless, like all other households across the city, mother and son were all excited about the impending arrival for which they had been planning for the past one month. After all this was Durga Puja -- with so many things to do, to eat, to see and to be seen, to meet people and generally stock up on a lot of fun and frolic that would last till the next Durga Puja!

Mother and son had just returned from the local pandal where the community puja had been inaugurated by small time celebrity. On the way back, they had stopped for a quick snack of kathi-rolls and cutlets and had decided to skip a full dinner -- that was reserved for tomorrow. With the puja being a bit early this year, the weather was still sultry and Sanjukta was hot and sweating profusely. Her rich green silk saree was almost plastered to her body and despite her constant attempt to dry her face, her heavy makeup was in imminent danger of being run over with streams of sweat. The only saving grace was the the nearly backless choli-blouse ( a midriff-baring blouse worn in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and other countries where the sari is worn) that kept vast swathes of her back cool through the loosely knit set of sphagetti straps that held it in place. She knew it had been a bold decision to risk this risque dress in the neighbourhood but then who cared? Kaushik was coming tomorrow and the little gin that she had swigged had given an extra bounce to all that she had been doing all evening and now that she was safely home, she could relax a bit

"Raghu, you will have to help me out of this blouse today. It is too complicated." রঘু আমার এই ব্লাউসটা একটু খুলে দিবি? বড় জটিল এটা

"I know, without me you would not have been able to wear put it on in the first place." আমি জানি, আমি পরিয়ে না দিলে তো তুমি ওটা পরতে পারতে না ।

"But first switch on the AC, otherwise we will melt in this heat"

Sanjukta collapsed in a heap on the sofa and Raghu switched on the AC. As the cool stream of refreshing air blowed across the room, Raghu pulled of his sweaty T-shirt, threw it across a chair and flopped down beside his mother.

Sanjukta had closed her eyes to relish the cool air that was washing over her body but Raghu could not take his eyes off his mother. With father being away for long periods of time mother and son had always been rather close and cuddly in their relationship but ever since his eighteenth birthday last year, Raghu had begun to take more than a mere filial perspective on his sexy mother. Good or bad, right or wrong all that mattered was that Sanjukta was one sexy woman to be in the proximity of. She had married a much older Kaushik while still in college and had postponed her graduation to have her first baby -- Raghu, and so today when her son was in college, she was in her prime as her son Raghu could easily testify! All evening, Raghu had been behind his mother -- ostensibly to shield her from the press of the inevitable crowd but of course the sight of her bare back was no less important. Now he watched her slumped on the sofa, her sharp features framed in the cascade of jet-black hair -- that she had casually unpinned and let loose, the pert swell of her proud tits nestling in her tight blouse but laid bare by the silk saree having slipped off her shoulder and of course the cute belly button, visible above her low-tied saree! AC or not, Raghu was all hot and flustered as the beginnings of the inevitable tightness spread across the front of his trousers.

But little did he know that his mother too was viewing him no less naughtily through her half closed eyes! Because for Sanjukta too her son -- now that he was a hunk of considerable quality -- was no less distracting. With a husband far away and a conservative Bengali middle class milieu to live in, the only way to cool the burn in her restless body was to gaze at her son and to have his gaze wash over her and she always knew when it did -- which was the case now! And in his act of adjusting the tightness in his trousers, she knew that the two of them were locked into an unspoken but inevitable bond mutual pleasure. Let the games begin? Why not?

"All this ethnic jewellery is so difficult to manage with these heavy dresses" Sanjukta opened her eyes wide and looked oh-so-motherly at her son.

"Let me help you off with them". Raghu was of course too ready to help.

"Come, let us go inside." she got up and moved towards the bedroom, " we cannot leave all this little stuff spread around the drawing room."

Raghu got up and by the time he had followed her into the bedroom, Sanjukta had unwrapped the heavy silk saree and thrown it on her bed. She now stood in her petticoat and choli-blouse in front of mirrored cabinet trying to untangle her chains and necklaces. Raghu stood behind her and placed his hand on her hips.

"You want me to take off these chains?" he murmured into her ears as his lips brushed her hair.

"Yes please." and one by one Raghu started to remove the chains of thick beads that she had been wearing around her neck.

"This one is really snagged to your choli."

"Let it be, can you help with this earring instead" and Sanjukta shivered as she felt her son's hand on her ears as he gently unscrewed the big top and kept it on the table. His breath on her cheeks was exhilarating.

"Now what about this last chain? this has gone into a big knot tangle"

"Hmm ..." mother and son stared at it for a while, "I think you have untie the straps of the choli first"

Which is what Raghu was actually waiting for! With great delicacy, he started unthreading the complex sphagetti of strings and straps and with each pull the choli started to fall out in front revealing -- in the mirror -- the swelling expanse of her tits. And with each touch of his finger on her back and on her shoulder Raghu could almost sense a little tremor of excitement passing through his mother's slender body.

For Sanjukta, this touch was exquisite and when her son, in reaching around to pull one more string out of the tangle, brushed his fingers along her tits -- through the choli, of course but then she was not wearing a bra -- she squirmed her butts and unknowingly pushed them into her son's erection!

"Sorry, ma ..." Raghu started to apologise but then at that very moment the telephone rang!

The next few seconds were chaotic! Perhaps he should have picked up the phone first but Raghu pulled out the last string making the choli-blouse almost drop to the floor and then lunged to pick up the phone which from the ringtone meant that it was his father calling from somewhere on the way!

Now Sanjukta was in a trap! The choli was still snagged to the chain around her neck but the rest of the straps were off and it was hanging in front of her barely covering her tits. Raghu meanwhile had picked up the phone and was talking excitedly to his father -- and from the bits of the conversation that was audible, it was something very exciting about a new iPhone and a new 3D laptop that he was bringing as Puja gift for his son. In the meantime, Sanjukta could have done many sensible things but the sudden phone call from her husband caused her mind to freeze up as well and all she did was nothing but hold on to the choli with her hand in an subconscious attempt at being modest while with her other hand she was waiting for her son to give her the phone.

Which he did soon enough and then stepped back to listen in to one side of the conversation between his mother and father.

"Oh hello Kaushik, when would you be reaching here?"

"Tomorrow afternoon? not any earlier?"

"We are actually dying to meet you"

"Yes, Yes, Raghu of course, but me as well?"

"Why? You know ..." a tiny smile, "You know why?"

"Explain? I cannot" another naughty smile.

"Why? OK ... you tell me why" a big smile.

Raghu could not hear what is father was saying but evidently he had a lot to say and as she heard all that, he could see his mother turn distinctly scarlet in a blush. She looked up furtively at her son and smiled weakly.

"Ok, you can say all that .. but there is Raghu standing in front of me" she was almost pleading but what she did not, or could not, say was that she was nearly topless in front of her son and who in turn was sporting a rather healthy erection.

"Oh come one, I cannot do that". What is it that his father was wanting her mother to do?

"Why not? Oh dear, how can I"

"I must? OK let me see. " Raghu saw a rather hunted look on her face and at last realised that perhaps she was desperately looking for some privacy.

"Ma, let me go and find that book that we bought at the fair while you carry on with baba" he smiled at pun that he had unintentionally cracked.

"Thank you Raghu" and he knew that that had come straight from her heart.

Raghu walked out into the drawing room and sat down on the sofa -- he never had any intention of looking for any book whatsoever! Instead he saw that his mother to the corner of the room, out of the direct line of sight from where he was sitting but still visible quite clearly through the mirror on the cabinet! She was now facing the wall and talking animatedly.

Obviously he was now cut off from the conversation but what he saw was enough to set his heart racing. His mother unaware that she was still visible through the mirror had let go off her choli-blouse, so that her tits were now clearly visible, pushed her hand through the top of the petticoat and was most certainly fingering herself -- obviously at her husband's request.

Raghu should have moved off further but then people rarely do what they should. Instead he arranged himself on the sofa, picked up the book and pretended to read but all the while his eyes were glued to the mirror where he could see his mother -- fortunately, or otherwise, with her bare back turned towards him -- was pleasuring herself and, this part he had to guess, talking dirty to his father at the other end of the line. What could he do? His own arousal was complete and his erection was most painful. He too wanted to slide his hand into his pants but then all of a sudden his mother turned around and mother and son froze -- in each other's headlights, should we say -- as they realised that each was doing something naughty and the other was aware of it! Sanjukta quickly moved around and Raghu was left staring at an irrelevant book and trying to quieten his raging erection.

It might have been a few more minutes but it seemed like hours. Sanjukta came back in the drawing room dressed for bed in a rather demure chemise-nighty, but with a sheepish grin that belied her obvious embarassment.

"You want to have dinner tonight?" she asked knowing full well that what they had on the road was more than enough.

"I don't think so .. I would rather go to bed" Raghu too was desperately looking for the privacy of his room to jack off.

"OK .. go to bed." she turned back to her room, but then she paused, smiled, winked and could not stop herself from whispering, "and don't be too naughty tonight" ঠিক আছে, ঘরে গিয়ে শুয়ে পড় কিন্তু খাটে উঠে একদম দুষ্টুমি করবি না ।

[ To be continued ]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1194 milliseconds