• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alyna's Story Ch. 01

Alyna's Story Ch. 01

1234

Alyna meets Samuel.


It was sunny on that mid September day. The day of the wedding between Natalya M. and John A.. Though the two of them had been a couple for nearly 4 years, the wedding had come a bit as a surprise to most.

Natalya was a 21 year young woman of mixed Italian-Ukrainian descent. She paired a petite figure (5'1'', 101 lbs, dress 8, 34B, shoe 6 US /153cm, 46kg, dress 38, 75B, shoe 36) with a very fair complexion, straight blonde hair, and a pair of dazzling clear blue eyes, in which men were prone to drown in. She had graduated with top marks in her year at high school, and was currently enrolled at a well known School for the Performing Arts. She had started ballet when she was only 5, and loved dancing and had dedicated most of her free time to it. Some say that she had passed the selection to enter one of the top Dance Companies of the Nation. Though if this was true, she decided to forfeit that opportunity to marry John.

John aged 36 was older than Natalya, and came from Ghana. He was quite tall (6'1''/185cm) with a well trained body, he liked keeping in shape. By some views he could be considered a handsome man. With a clean-shaven look, short hair, penetrating dark eyes, large and strong hands, firm buttocks, and defined but not exaggerated muscles.

He had a ME in Civil Engineering, and had received a job offer to work on projects and live in the U.A.E. As he cared very much for Natalya he had popped the question, knowing that the company that wanted to hire him, would allow him to bring along his wife to the Middle-Eastern Country, but not a live-in Girlfriend.

The Wedding had come as a surprise to many who were close to Naty as she had renounced to what had been her dream during the years growing up, of becoming a professional ballerina, in order to follow the man she loved around half the globe. She was not pregnant at the time of the proposal or the wedding, as she had continued to stay on the pill.

Naty was feeling like as if butterflies were flying around everywhere inside her, as she was hurrying to prepare herself and get dressed for this very special day., just as the rest of her family was bustling around the house getting prepared. But this story is not about Natalya. It is about another young, 18 year old girl, who at the same time was getting dressed in the room next to where Natalya was.

Alyna (Ah-Lee-Na) was the 1st of Natalya's two younger sisters. With an equally petite figure like her older sister (5'0'', 97lbs, dress size 6-8, 32C, shoe size 6 US / 152cm, 44kg, dress 36-38, 70C, shoe 36) her very pale complexion was even more exalted by her silky dark hair, and her beautiful hazel eyes. Where her other two sisters had taken much the looks of their Ukrainian mother, she has combined them with some aspects from their Italian father. She too had been doing ballet since she was 5 years old, though she would first have to finish high school before attempting to become a professional ballerina.

She looked at herself in the mirror, as she was getting into an azure dress, though she liked the look of it, having to wear a petticoat all day was not her idea of fun. What really was getting on her nerves though, was that she would also have to wear high heels for hours and hours. She of course had learned to wear them and move quite well and not look awkward, but she still found them uncomfortable for long periods and much preferred wearing flats. As she took another look at herself she found herself smiling and thought that the dress did make her look almost beautiful.

Strangely, though many guys found her attractive, and quite cute with her shy mannerisms, she thought of herself as plainly average at best. Of course her boyfriend Marco kept telling her that she was the most beautiful girl ever, and that she was his "Stellina" (Lil' Star) . But she considered him a bit biased, being that they were a couple, and they loved each other.

Thinking of Marco the smile on her face vanished. He was 4 years her senior, and had enlisted in the Coast Guard. Though he did get a lucky break, being a driver of land vehicles and not on some patrol vessel, he was stationed at about 3 ½ hours on the highway from their hometown. He did get home almost on every week-end, to spend time with his Stellina. He had known her for most of her life, being that she was best friends and classmate of his sister, Chiara.

Though Aly had had a long running hidden crush on him, ever since she could remember, he had not considered her as a possible girlfriend until one New Years Eve, when a bit tipsy from some champagne and taken by the situation, they had shared their first kiss. It had taken him almost 3 months from then, before asking her to go out and for their relationship to start, but once it had, everything seemed to be like as if it had been intended to be.

That was, until he had Enlisted and was away during most of the week. Aly suffered terribly from these forced separations, not being able to see him after school or in the early evening. Only communicating with him via Instant Messaging and phone in the evening. But all the sadness left her on Friday afternoons, when she knew he would soon arrive with the high-speed train.

One thing nice about having this sort of "week-end relationship" was that they had hardly gotten into arguments or fights. Yesterday afternoon, unfortunately was not such a time. They had gotten into one of their worst arguments, as he had told her that he would have to leave around midway through the wedding reception to return to where he was stationed. She had gotten very upset at him, for she was looking forward to being together with him during the party, trying to get him to dance as much as possible with her and feeling him close. Learning that he would be leaving early in the evening, she had gotten very upset at him, and they had parted with her shouting her frustration at him.

She hated fighting with him, as she always felt bad about it, and thought that she was being quite selfish, after all he too suffered from their separations, didn't he? Also she considered arguing with him a waste of that precious little time that they did have together.

As a certain melancholy started to descent over her, and she told herself in her head:

"Get a grip on yourself Aly, this is your sisters special day, don't ruin it by being sad or upset all day!".

As she continued dwelling on things, and getting into her pumps, a short knock on the door jolted her out of her thoughts. A few seconds after the knock a 5'9'' young man entered the room, one hand covering his brown eyes. His slender physique formed by years and years of swimming, was dressed in a dark blue custom-tailored suit.

As Marco spoke to her she immediately turned happy again, by his mere presence and the sound of his voice.

"May I look on you, or does it bring bad luck to look at a bridesmaid before the wedding?"

Aly had to chuckle a bit as she moved closer to him, her small hand grabbing his wrist ready to pull his hand away from his eyes, noticing how a smile was forming on his lips.

"Oh silly, that is only for the Bride being seen in her Wedding Dress by the Groom before the ceremony, not for a bridesmaid"

As their eyes looked at each other, Marco leaned forward towards her and they shared a sweet kiss.

He soon took hold of Aly's slim waist and lifted her up, spinning her around, closing the door to her room, and pressing her with her back against it they continued to kiss each other ever more passionately and hungrily, feeling each other through their clothes. Aly could feel that Marco was getting hard, as his loins pressed against her, and feeling her own pussy tinkle, she wanted him very badly. In between kisses he whispered to her:

"I desire you so much Alyna, and I love you more than anything."

She replied with a sweet moaning sound to her voice, that she got often in those situations:

"I want you to my love... take me now, please".

Knock-knock. The handle on the door moved and a knock could clearly be heard. Then a voice rang through the door, it was her other sister, Yelena.

"Aly, damn it did you lock the door? Why'd you do that? Mom said I need to get my hose and shoes, we'll be leaving in 15 minutes"

Alyna groaned, knowing that there would be no quickie now, and Marco found himself chuckling, though the door had not been locked, their two bodies pressed against it, had effectively kept it closed. They stepped away and Aly opened the door, mumbling "Sorry" to her sis, with whom she still shared that room.

As Yelena, or how she preferred to be called Elena or Ele for short, entered she noticed Marco and said to him cheerfully:

"Oh hi, brother-in-law, well now I can see why the door was locked." and giggled.

He just answered her with a simple "Hi".

She turned to her sister and said, though in a not so serious way: "You know this still is my room too, and since tomorrow you're moving into Naty's room, I'd appreciate it if I could have free access to it" and proceeded to her drawers to get her hose.

Alyna quickly considered dragging Marco off to another part of the house, but then thought that they had little time and she didn't want to risk soiling the dress. Though perhaps a little BJ could be possible, she pondered. But not much was to come of her line of thoughts as in that moment another knock on the now open door, again got her attention.

In came her best friend, Chiara, who also happened to be Marco's younger sister. She had the same brown eyes and light olive complexion like her brother, wavy light brown hair, and stood about 5'5'' or 166cm tall, seeming a bit higher today due to her shoes. She wore a pale pink, knee length dress and had a pastry in her hand, that she obviously got from Aly's mother.

"Here you all are, you know Aly your mother always buys some of the best pastries, I just can't resist when she tells me to try one." Turning to her brother she said sternly: "You said you were only going to get her and come back downstairs right away" And continued to munch on the pastry, finishing it. Alyna and Marco exchanged furtive glances, speaking to each other through their eyes.

Alyna, Chiara and Marco then descended downstairs, and when everyone was set they got into the cars to go to the Church for the wedding. She would have liked to be in the car with her boyfriend and Chiara in his car, but her Parents – especially her father, had been very strict about following a certain "style and protocol" for the wedding, wanting to show off as much as possible, and look good in the eyes of the town and also to impress on John's Parents and relatives who had flown in from Ghana and were staying in 3 different hotels nearby.

John did not come from a poor family, like most in town would expect from a Black African. He did not come as an illegal immigrant on a boat. His family was active in import/export for generations, and all their children had been educated in International Schools and gone on to Study in Colleges and Universities in Britain, the USA and other European Countries.

John himself had received his Education and degrees between Britain and Italy.

Alyna had met her sister's in-laws the first time a few days back when they came over. She was impressed by their luxurious and lavish appearance, in traditional clothing, and was wondering if they would wear those also on the wedding day. While Mr. Addy came across like a fun kind of guy, telling jokes and anecdotes, his wife Mrs. Addy though did not leave such a positive impression on Alyna. The woman somehow seemed arrogant, not very happy of her son's choice to marry this poor little white girl like she apparently thought of Naty. If Alyna didn't know better she'd have said that Mrs. Addy seemed to be quite racist. She also found that her usually cheery and outgoing sister Natalya appeared quite demure and meek in the presence of Mrs. Addy, attempting her best at being pleasing and perhaps a bit approved by this haughty woman.

Alyna's own family was not bad off either, they were definitely not a "poor white family", sure they might not have had the powers or the riches of John's family, but they could consider themselves upper-middle class. They lived in a fairly large villa with a private pool and many other commodities. Both her Parents had a car ,her father the latest Lexus Hybrid Sedan and her mother a Prius, and each of their daughter's had received a Malaguti motor-scooter when she had been old enough to be able to obtain the license to drive it. They also had a Apreamare 44 on which they spent many days during the summer.

Their father Paolo was a successful lawyer in the nearby Metropolis, though not always well seen by all, as some of his clients seemed to come from the mob. Their mother was a graduate in Business Administration and currently Manager at a nearby 5-Star Hotel. One could say that they had a good standing, and though not loaded rich, money was not a major concern.

Their father had chosen to rent a series of cars, with drivers, which would take them to the Church and then the to the wedding reception, or first to a photo-shoot for the Couple and the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen before rejoining the rest of the Wedding Party at the reception. Another series of cars had been sent to the hotel where John, his Parents and his Groomsmen were staying.

Natalya and her Parents got into the Bentley Convertible, while Alyna and Yelena got into the Maserati Quattroporte, a second Quattroporte would be driven empty by a driver to be used by the Brides Parents after the ceremony. On their way they would pick up the last of the three Bridesmaids, the Maid of Honor, Natalya's best friend since childhood Maria, at her house. Marco and Chiara followed in Marco's Volkswagen.

Paolo, though a bit surprised and sad that his Princess was getting married so much sooner than he would have expected and leaving the homely nest, had decided to give her a dream wedding, and to pull all strings necessary. He had payed for almost all expenses, including the dresses accessories and beauty salon visits for the Bride, her three Bridesmaids, and his wife, leaving only the Grooms pre-wedding parties and accommodation of his relatives to them. He had of course payed for the accommodation of his daughter's in-laws and for the Newlyweds Wedding night.

Though he himself was Roman Catholic, as were the Grooms family officially, his wife Lyudmila, called Mila for short, and the three Daughter's were Russian Orthodox. The daughters also had the last name of their Mother, as due to a series of problems with his own Parents, Paolo had not been married to Lyudmila when their daughter's were born.

As there was no Russian Orthodox Church in their town, and not even in the larger city nearby, he had gone to the Archbishop, whom he knew personally and had obtained a rare, though not unheard of, permission to be able to call a Russian Orthodox Priest to officiate at a local church and hold the wedding according to the Eastern Rite, something he knew his daughter had wanted ever since having been at a wedding during one of their summer visits to her Grandmother in Odessa. Though the ceremony was to be Orthodox, the whole wedding had been planned to be an amalgam of different styles which made up the lives and heritages of the two spouses.

The cars soon pulled up in front of Maria's house, which was only a few streets away. The 22 year old 5'5'' / 165cm with her dyed ruby red hair was already waiting for them. She was gleaming beautifully in the azure dress which Natalya had chosen for all her bridesmaids. Though the dresses seemed to be the same, each one actually had little differences in the black and white floral applications and lace inlays.

Natalya had originally wanted an old rose, pale pink dress for her Bridesmaids but while trying them on, found that the chosen tone of pink did not fit very well to her sister Alyna. She jokingly told her: "You are one of the most difficult to dress, you look like a goth even though you aren't one."

The azure colored ones fit nicely to all three Bridesmaids, highlighting Yelena's blue eyes, contrasting nicely with Alyna's looks, and going well also on Maria. Natalya had been quite bossy about the dresses and looks, choosing the full-skirt dresses and insisting that the girls wear petticoats to give the skirts the right look, white hose/stockings and 4in/10cm high heel black lace pumps. Each of the Bridesmaids had also received a set of jewelery and a Swarovski Crystal Tiara similar but different for each. After much discussion she had relented on the underwear the girls could wear. Alyna had opted for a black lace bra and matching panties, and opaque white stay-ups which she found more practical when going to the bathroom than pantyhose.

As the cars made their way through the tight streets of the town, and many of the townsfolk looked on, Alyna was going again through her head how everything would be carried out. They had had two plain-clothed practice runs of the wedding.

They would meet John, his Groomsmen and family at the steps to the Church, there John would ask of them to give him Natalya and Paolo would then give her to him. They would then proceed to the vestibule of the Church where the Priest would be waiting and the Ceremony of Rings would take place, in accordance with the concord wedding in place in their jurisdiction, the civil papers for the Marriage license would be signed at the end of the Ceremony of Rings, as opposed to a Roman Catholic Wedding where it would happen at the end of the entire ceremony. Then the Priest would lead the couple in procession into the church, followed by the Bridesmaids accompanied by the Groomsmen, the Parents of the Groom and Bride and those guests who had waited outside to see the Ceremony of Rings and were not already inside the Church.

There the couple would step onto a rushnyk and exchange their Declarations of Intent, then Bride and Groom will be given a candle which will be lit, and held lit for the duration of the Service. The priest would then proceed to crown the couple with wedding crowns and a reading of an Epistle (Ephesians 5:20-33) and the reading from the Gospel of John regarding the Marriage at Cana (John 2:1-11). After some more prayers and song from the Svashky (woman's choir), the couple will share a cup of blessed wine and then proceed to a triple procession counter-clockwise around a table, led by the Priest, and followed by the Best Man who would hold the crowns over the heads of the couple, and the Maid of Honor who would hold the candles. The couple will also be sprinkled by rice and flowers from the wedding guests, each turn around the table would be accompanied by a hymn. At the end of the service, the Priest would remove the crowns and the priest says a prayer upon them. The final act of the ceremony would be the couple standing with their backs to the congregation facing only the altar, and the priest will say the final benedictions of the church. After which the couple will turn again to face the congregation and are now effectively seen as man and wife.

Alyna was wondering what John's Best Man would look like. Though they had had two practice runs, he had had a stand-in taking his place as he had been busy working. All she knew was that his name was Samuel and that he was African like John.

The cars finally got onto the Plaza in front of the church where the Wedding was to take place. Though Paolo had tried to obtain permission to reserve the Co-Cathedral, he had been redirected to another beautiful church within their town.

As the cars drew closer, Alyna could already see that John's Party was waiting at the foot of the steps. When the three Bridesmaids got out of the car, they positioned themselves and waited for Natalya's car to pull up and for her to get out. First to exit the Bentley was Paolo, who then helped his wife Mila and finally his daughter Natalya.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alyna's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds