• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Detective and the Porn Star Ch. 01

Detective and the Porn Star Ch. 01

Chapter 1

Thankfully, it was a slow day. In my line of work most days are slow and usually I hope they aren't. But my secretary was on vacation and my girlfriend, Brielle, was substituting for her. Don't get me wrong, Brielle is a good kid, and I do mean kid, she was eleven years younger than me, almost nineteen. Sweet as she could be considering her father was the richest man in the state and she was a spoiled brat. She was only with me to make her father, a former client of mine, suffer.

The problem was she was useless around the office. Couldn't type, couldn't use the computer for anything more engaging than finding out who Paris Hilton was fucking or which reality show hottie was sleeping with her bff's boyfriend's father's mistress's son's college roommate. She downright refused to answer the phone and on the rare occasions she did, she proved unable to take a message. She couldn't open the mail and she sucked as a receptionist.

The only three good things about having her at the office were: she didn't dress professionally in the least – this particular day, she happened to be in a shinny polka-dot bikini top, a matching mini (and I mean mini) skirt with sheer black frill on the bottom, and black 6" stiletto sandals. I had yet to see her panties but was sure they also matched the top because the straps that came up out of the waistband of her miniskirt matched the straps of her bikini perfectly. Her lipstick even matched the color of the polka-dots.

The second good thing was since it was slow, we could fuck in my office.

As for the third thing, she liked to be handcuffed.

*** *** ***

I called Brielle into my office. She came in and sat on my lap. "Wanna fuck around?" I asked.

"Always, Daddy." How she developed that perfect valley girl accent in the heart of Colorado always confounded me, but that never made it any less a turn on.

I kissed her and put a hand on each of her perfect DD tits (I once told her we should send her father a thank you card for buying them for her, maybe with a picture of them wrapped around my cock and covered in cum. She didn't go for it though).

Breaking the kiss I sent her across the room to the couch. Telling her to put her hands above her head, I got my cuffs from the desk drawer. I cuffed her to the end table by the couch. Her nipples started poking through her top.

Lifting her miniskirt out of the way, I found, as I expected, her g-string matched her top. Pulling it out of the way, I started fingering her clit. After only a couple seconds work on my part her pussy flooded and I was able to slip two fingers inside. I found her clit with my thumb and started rubbing it as I finger fucked her tight young twat.

"Oh yeah, Daddy. That's it. Faster, finger my little cunny. Get me ready for your big hard dick." Admittedly, she needed to work on her dirty talk, but the sounds of her orgasm more than made up for it.

When she came, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and shoved my cock in. She liked to be penetrated while she was already orgasming and if I timed it right she would orgasm again right away.

She was enough shorter than me that it was easier for her to suck my nipples than for me to suck hers – she preferred my pierced left nipple to my unpierced right one – so it didn't surprise me when her tongue started playing with my barbell. What did surprise me was when a moment later she stopped and said "do mine, baby."

She arced her back and I undid her bikini. I pinched her nipples around her own piercings. She'd gotten them done for my birthday. The left was a bar like mine, the right a hoop. Sucking her tits while I fucked her, as I said, wasn't easy, but it was always worth it, making her twice as horny and much more savage. I sucked the hoop ring into my mouth and squeezed the nipple with my lips. My tongue started rolling around her nipple, moving the ring as it did.

The result was almost instantaneous. She started bucking her hips up at me, fucking into me wildly and saying "oh my fucking God" over and over.

I could feel myself getting close and I knew her orgasm would do me in, so I'd have to be quick. She wasn't on the pill and refused to use condoms. Preferring the "pull out" method, "cum on my tits," she would say "like God intended."

She orgasmed once again, mistaking "Jesus Christ" for my name. As I expected I started to cum – the first squirt landing somewhere inside her, but she didn't notice. I pulled out and sent the rest flying at her stomach and tits.

As her orgasm wore down, I started getting dressed.

"You gonna uncuff me?"

"Don't know," I said, "kinda like you like that."

She scowled at me. I thought about really not uncuffing her, but I did anyway. As soon as her hands were free, she started rubbing the cum into her skin like lotion.

The outer door opened. "Crap," I thought but only said, "hurry up and get out there," as I finished putting my shirt back on.

*** *** ***

Brielle threw her clothes back on and headed to the outer office. As the door swung shut behind her I heard her say "What the fuck?"

I had just finished getting dressed so I went straight out after her and figured out right away why she made the commotion.

The outer office was packed. A large bald black man in a dark suit and darker glasses stood by the door, a blank look on his face. Three white men in business suits are crammed in the corner, two are talking on cell phones, possibly to each other. An older black woman dressed in a hound's-tooth suit is standing near the desk writing in an appointment book. There is an Hispanic or dark skinned Spanish girl of about 20 standing next to her. She is wearing blue jean shorts cut off to being no bigger than a thong, a barely their floral blouse, expensive leather boots and a cowboy hat. Under the hat she has a long floral bandana tied in her long brown hair. She looks slightly familiar.

The centerpiece of the room, however, is a voluptuous Pacific Islander, her hair is pulled back in a ponytail, her lips – painted just a shade darker than her skin – hang slightly apart in a come-kiss-me-hard-and-deep way, her purple eyes find me as I step into the room and lock on to me.

She is clearly dressing to get my attention. She is wearing what is either a robe or an extremely light jacket, which is trailing behind her on the floor. It is open except at the waist where a belt is holding it closed. The material is sheer black and I can see through it everywhere except at her nipples. She has neither a shirt nor a bra on under it. Finishing out her outfit are black vinyl ankle high boots over black rubber skin tight chaps, and a mere four inches above them a pair of black leather panties.

Incidentally, it's her tits not her face I recognize first - - Justine Juggs, one of – if not the – biggest porn stars currently active.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Detective and the Porn Star Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 611 milliseconds