• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Ottawa

Arab Femdom in Ottawa

There is a truly beautiful sound that many composers the world over are unfortunately completely unaware of. What is that truly remarkable sound? The unique sound made by a strap-on dildo as it slides into the asshole of a submissive man. I am addicted to that sound. I guess that's why I'm banging Wahid Saleh right now. Wahid is a six-foot-tall, chubby young Persian man with dark bronze skin, black hair and brown eyes. He's from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and studies Criminology at the Carleton University. Like many Arab guys, Wahid is a submissive at heart who pretends to be a macho man because it's what is expected of him. When I met him during Frosh Week, I knew exactly what he was. My next sexual plaything. Now, I fuck all kinds of guys. Black guys, White guys, Hispanic guys and even the odd Asian guy. I don't do women. I'm strictly into dicks, sorry ladies. I got a thing for Arab guys. Especially the meek ones like Wahid. I couldn't resist them if I tried.

In case you're wondering who this is, I guess introductions are in order. My name is Fanan Fidah Al-Wazir. A young Canadian woman of Saudi Arabian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I've been living here for about eleven years now. I was adopted by an Irish-Canadian couple, Arthur and Michelle O'Shea, after my biological parents died. For a while, I was called Fanan Fidah Al-Wazir-O'Shea but I dropped the O'Shea after I turned twenty one. I'm extremely proud of my Middle-Eastern heritage, though I love my Canadian parents and family. I often wear the hijab, and it's purely my choice. I'm five-foot-five, with long black hair, dark brown eyes and dark bronze skin. One hundred and twenty pounds of feminine sexiness. These days, I attend Carleton University, where I study business administration. When I'm not in class, I'm doing all these mean and sexy things which would make most conservative Muslim folk blush. With embarrassment or envy, that depends on the person in question. Anyhow, I've got a story to share. And it's a wickedly hot one. It involves female domination, and wicked hot sexual situations involving Muslim folks in North America. Got your attention, eh?

I like to sexually dominate Arab guys, and I've developed a sixth sense about the ones who are ripe for my conversion to perversion. And I was totally right about Wahid Saleh. The chubby young Arab guy was totally submissive, and he was looking for a dominant Arab woman. I ensnared him into my tender trap. First, I relieved him of his virginity. I took him to my apartment in the Donald neighborhood of Vanier, Ontario, and we did the nasty. I got him naked, sucked his dick and rode him hard after putting a condom on him. I can't believe this twenty-five-year-old Saudi Arabian guy was still a virgin. I'm twenty two and I've been banging hot guys of all shades for what seemed like forever. Wahid has a nice, eight-inch cock and I endeavored to teach him what to do with it. Since I was the first chick he banged, he was really sweet on me. He opened up to me about a lot of things, including his fascination with women who fucked men with strap-on dildos. Well, he came to the right place.

I fucked Wahid's sweet ass as soon as I got the chance. Oh, he was quite willing and eager but between my classes at Carleton University and my part-time job as an operator for Bell Canada near Rideau Shopping Center, I'm an extremely busy woman. I went to the adult video store on Rideau Street and bought a nice strap-on dildo. The chubby chick working behind the counter smiled at me and Wahid as we walked out of the adult video store. Wahid was nervous about entering the adult book store. He'd never been inside a porno shop before. He was browsing the kinky magazines and DVDs while I selected a nice strap-on dildo to fuck his ass later. He didn't see what I purchased, but kind of guessed. As we drove back to my apartment in Vanier, he kept begging to see the dildo I bought. I waved him off. Hey, I'm in charge and I decide when he gets to see the strap-on. Wahid kind of pouted but acquiesced. I smiled. I've got this chubby Arab dude wrapped around my little finger. And who says us Arab women are submissive wenches?

I sat on the king-sized bed, stroking my strap-on dildo while Wahid knelt before me, completely naked. The chubby Arab dude was kind of hesitant when I ordered him to get naked. Not because he wanted to disobey me, his sexy mistress, but because he was self-conscious about his 250-pound body. I told him he looked good, and he smiled. I wasn't lying when I told him he looked good to me. I like all kinds of guys, as long as they're cute enough to light my fire. They also have to be clean, because I'm very hygienic. I don't do guys who have bad breath, shower less than three times a day, or don't wash their ass or dick regularly. I love to suck dick. I like them long and thick. Average size is okay too, as long as the dick's owner knows what to do with it. I've been with guys with uncircumcised dicks, and I don't mind. I know it's a weird thing for a Muslim chick to say but I kind of like uncut men. They're more sensitive down there. Makes their dicks more fun play with. Like I said, I like all kind of guys. They just have to be nice, neat, and comfortable with the fact that I run the show. That's all.

When I asked Wahid to suck my toes, he obeyed. Hmmm. I just love an obedient Arab guy. Makes my pussy get all tingly and perks my nipples right up. Wahid sucked my toes slowly and tenderly, one at a time. I reached underneath the strap-on dildo and rubbed my hairy pussy. Hot damn. I so wanted to fuck Wahid right now. Still, this was his initial pegging session and his needs came first. I told him to stop and he ceased what he was doing immediately. Like a good puppy. I stood up, and stroked my strap-on dildo. Wahid's eyes followed my every move. I watched his cock harden. Oh, yeah. He was as turned on as I was. I told him to suck my strap. In a flash he fastened his full lips to my plastic cock, sucking it greedily. I smiled and raked my hands through his hair. Hmmm. Wahid's got really nice hair. Velvety smooth. Just like most of the studs of Saudi Arabia. He sucked my dildo really well, like a pro. Kind of makes me wonder if he was lying to me when he said he was new to the whole female domination thing. Anyhow, I would soon find out since I was about to fuck his ass.

After letting Wahid polish my plastic cock with his tongue, I put him on all fours. I admired his ass. Hmm. He's got a really nice ass. Kind of hairy, but he's a man and that's okay. I smacked his ass playfully and he yelped. I laughed and smacked him again. Then I spread his ass cheeks, and took a whiff. Sorry if that sounds nasty but I had to make sure my guy was clean. Thankfully, Wahid did obey my instructions and thoroughly washed his ass. I slipped a gloved finger up his ass and twisted it all the way around. Wahid tensed and groaned, but said nothing. I put a condom on the dildo, and applied lubricant all over Wahid's asshole. Then I pressed the dildo against his asshole. It's seven inches long but not thick at all. Perfect for first-timers. I asked Wahid if he was ready for me. He squealed yes. Laughing, I pushed the dildo into his asshole.

In the online porn videos, guys who are new to the whole pegging thing can take gigantic strap-on dildos up their ass with no problem. That's a load of bullshit. It just doesn't work that way in real life. You've got to break them in gently, and that means you start slow and you start small. I stroked Wahid's cock and balls while sliding my dildo deeper into his asshole. Groaning, he took what I dished out. Hmm. Seems like we've got a tough guy here. I sank the dildo deeper inside of him, and he screamed. I sighed satisfactorily, and asked him if he was okay. Wahid nodded, and I continued fucking him with my strap-on dildo. We changed positions after a little while. He wanted to look into my beautiful face as I banged his ass with my dildo. I obliged him, putting him on his back and sliding the dildo right back into his ass. Wahid stroked his dick, and it seemed the sight of a short, skinny Arab chick banging him with a dildo really turned him on. I was naked save for the hijab, which I never take off unless I'm going to bed. Yes, I'm the kind of Arab chick who wears the hijab ( and only the hijab) while banging an Arab guy with a strap-on dildo. Am I naughty or what?

Wahid and I had our fun, and I pushed the dildo so far up his ass, I almost expected it to get into his guts. He totally loved it. He's got the beginnings of a strap-on addict. I've met a lot of guys like that. The last one was Aden, this Somalian guy I met while visiting the University of Montreal. I fucked him a few dozen times with my strap-on dildo and now he tells me that it's causing trouble with his wife in the bedroom. He can't seem to get aroused unless he's got something up his ass, something his conservative Djibouti wife can't understand. What a predicament for the poor Somali stud. After our wickedly fun session, Wahid had a lot to say. It was his first time, after all. He thanked me for a wonderful time. I told him if he behaved himself we'd hook up in a week or two. I made it clear to him that we weren't dating. We were just having casual fun. He's okay with that. I guess I've found someone to keep me entertained till I get bored again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds