• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Ontario

Arab Femdom in Ontario

Watching my boyfriend Salim Abdelhamid's dick sliding into Benzekri Khaled's asshole, I fingered my pussy. The king-sized bed rocked as the two of them went at it in my apartment. Hot damn. This turned me on like you would not believe. I just love when a wonderful plan comes together. My name is Monia Malikah Belhassen, formerly of the Republic of Tunisia and presently of Metropolitan Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Just a curvaceous young woman of Arabic descent having some fun on a Friday night with my boyfriend and his male lover. I just love watching guys fucking guys, especially when it involves sexy Muslim studs like Salim and Benzekri.

Benzekri groans as Salim's eight-inch, dark brown dick slid into his asshole. The handsome Algerian has an ass that is absolutely to die for. Definitely the best ass I've seen on a man. Benzekri is five-foot-eleven, slim, with dark bronze skin, black hair and pale brown eyes. Born and raised in Algeria, he moved to the Canadian Province of Ontario to study Law at Carleton University. Benzekri is one of those delightful Arab studs who likes both men and women. And since he's living far away from his conservative parents, he can do whatever he likes. Such as getting fucked by a handsome Somalian stud while the Somali stud's Tunisian girlfriend watches.

I am so glad I managed to get them together. When I met Salim, he seemed like a really square peg. A six-foot-one, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young Black man with the looks of a football player masquerading as a nerd. One of the top students in the civil engineering program at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario. Salim was born and raised in the City of Ottawa, and his family is really conservative. Just like the majority of Somalian Muslims living in the Confederation of Canada. It took me a sultry Tunisian goddess like me to get him out of his shell. I'm happy to say that I was the first woman he slept with. His conservative family really did a number on him. He was actually waiting for marriage before having sex. What a load of bullshit. I'm glad I talked him out of that nonsense. And we've been having wicked fun together ever since. His mother Ayanna hates me for sure but I don't care. Salim is mine, not hers.

Benzekri squealed as Salim's cock continued to invade his asshole. I winced in sympathy. I've had that big Somali dick of Salim's in every hole in my body. I can totally relate to what Benzekri is feeling right now. Trust me on that one. Taking a slim blue dildo from my favourite toy box, I slid it into my pussy as I watched the two sexy studs going at it. Man, watching Salim's cock sliding in and out of Benzekri's asshole sure brought back some memories. I recalled the first time I let Salim fuck me in the ass. It was three months into our relationship. We were staying at hotel in Toronto at the time. Just a little impromptu weekend getaway for us. To spice things up in our life as a couple. I noticed Salim eyeballing my round, plump ass as I walked out of the shower and my towel kind of slipped. I smiled and told him to come give my ass a kiss. He ended up doing a lot more than that. Later that night, he bent me over the sofa and slid his cock into my well-lubricated asshole while I fingered my wet pussy. Our first time trying anal sex together was kind of awkward, especially since Salim was a total newcomer to such things. Still, I was really patient with him and he was gentle with me so in the end, things worked out satisfactorily for both of us.

Benzekri was definitely no anal virgin. Earlier, while the three of us dined inside the crowded Saint Laurent Mall food court, he wasn't shy about telling Salim and I what he liked. The handsome Algerian stud described himself as a power bottom all the way, at least with men. Rubbing my hand gently, he told me I was a very beautiful woman. He was really enthusiastic about trying a threesome with Salim and I. As for Salim, he was both nervous and eager. For once, I didn't have to talk him into it. Much. Look at him now. My usually shy and reserved Somalian boyfriend was all power and full force ahead as he slammed his dick into Benzekri's sexy ass. He fucked the Algerian like there was no tomorrow. By Allah, I've never seen something so beautiful, powerful and primal. Two sexy men, a Black stud and an Arab guy, fucking like sex was going out of style. They were both so beautiful.

By contrast, I was far from everyone's model of beauty. I'm five-foot-eight, chubby, with big breasts, wide hips and a big round butt. A chubby Tunisian woman in a world that worships skinny white chicks. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my body. And I have grown to love my curves. It's mainly thanks to my beloved Salim. Like most Black men living on this planet, he's got a thing for curvy women with big butts. He taught me to love myself and to love my body. My Somali stud worships my curves. When he looks into my eyes and tells me that I'm beautiful, I wholeheartedly believe him. The love I see in his eyes when he speaks to me has transformed both how I see myself and how I look at the world. I now feel strong and beautiful, like I can do just about anything. And it's a truly wonderful feeling.

With a smile on my face and a song in my heart, I join the action. I grab Benzekri's condom-covered cock and begin sucking him off. The Algerian stud shudders as Salim relentlessly pounds his asshole. I can tell that he's close to the edge and I want to take him beyond it. I suck him with gusto, and he rewards me with a passionate scream. I hold his trembling cock as he cums, filling the condom with his manly essence. Moments later, Salim pulls out of Benzekri. My man has cum as well. I take off the condoms from both their dicks, and stroke them as they shout in pleasure. Oh, yeah. I've got them exactly where I want them.

I give them some time to recover, then it's on for round two. They don new condoms, and make use of the lube. For it's my turn to get fucked. I am sandwiched between Salim and Benzekri as the action continues. This time, Salim's thick cock fills my pussy while Benzekri's awesome rod of power enters my well-lubricated asshole. My screams of passion fill the apartment as I experience the fuck of the century from my two favourite men in the world. I got fucked and sucked roughly, and passionately. Every way you could think of, and a few which might surprise you. And you know what? It was one of the best nights of my life. I love my hunky bisexual Somalian boyfriend. I love the fun we have together, and I'm happy to welcome Benzekri into our bedroom as often as he cares to visit. The more the merrier, as they say.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Ontario

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds