• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 04

Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 04

12

Her sense of mischief and dominance rankled with a feeling she could not quite control as Miss Hunter led her prize by his shiny new collar and white leash on to her bedroom. She was eager and he had a job maintaining any sort of dignity on all fours as she led him like a lamb to the slaughter. Though he had pleased her well a short time ago, she was very moist again now the business interest had left; now was the time for pure pleasure. He was also ready again; his erection returning almost immediately after he had given his all for her. Such was his attraction to her; she was supremely dominant and he so wanted to please her again. He too had recognised a passion which he did not understand fully, and had no intention whatsoever of trying to control.

He tingled with anticipation as he watched the sumptuous cheeks and thighs of the dominant woman jiggle and wobble as she strode on toward the bedroom. She stopped at the door and turned and looked down at him with a strange hungry look, tensing her body and pulling his leash tight as she smiled her smile of contempt.

"We'll see who owns who." She sneered. There was never an ounce of doubt in his mind as to the answer to that. Her words made his cock and balls tingle and gave him that deeply erotic feeling of complete submission in the pit of his stomach. He would happily have masturbated for her again there and then. She flung the door open and tugged on his leash as she led him into the huge bedroom. It was magnificent. The massive room was decorated in pinks lilacs and blacks; a dream in women's décor. A huge chandelier gave a soft and sensual light to the room, and illuminated a huge bed with drapes at the head which hang down from ceiling level; black silk sheets shimmered on it, accompanied by an array of purple lilac and black silk covered pillows and cushions. The room just smelled of woman.

He would willingly stay captive in this room forever if only that were what she wanted.

She stopped by the edge of the bed, and with her back to him, turned her head as he knelt with his face just inches from her delectable cheeks.

"What do you think of my lair? You know you are very privileged to be here; I can't remember the last time I allowed a male in here, and I think that was just to help with the furnishings." She lifted her eyebrow at him and waited for a response.

"I think it's just beautiful; the most sensual and comfortable room I have ever seen." He could not help but be honest his words rang true as he spoke. She looked at him and smiled softly, she was slightly touched by his honesty and she liked to hear him speak – she did not know why. She tensed again as if to gain a grip.

"Do you see anything else close by that you might regard as beautiful?" She said as she bent ever so slightly and pushed her glorious arse out at him. He so wanted to be allowed to lick her again.

"Yes Miss Hunter; you are the most beautiful and commanding woman I have ever seen, I'll do anything for you." He spoke with obvious passion and his yearning for her was all too evident. She tingled at the control she had over him and the words which affirmed she now owned him. Her pussy quivered with anticipation.

"I think you missed a little of your warm and sticky gift earlier on." She giggled. She shuffled back slightly and he smiled involuntarily as she put her soft cheeks right up to his nose; her scent was heavenly. She bent forward with legs straight and slowly and deliberately moved her hands up, placed them softly on each cheek and slowly spread them like a blossoming flower. He was almost drowning in her feminine aroma.

"There, can you see? It's right in the middle there." She spoke in the softest voice he'd heard her use. The whole area before him glistened as her juices had run down and lubricated everywhere nicely.

"You may lick me clean now; just a taster though, we have a long evening before us." She giggled. He took a long inhalation of her scent as he eagerly went forward and placed his hot tongue into the dimple before him. She sighed softly as he lapped and probed as slowly as he could. He was thoroughly enjoying his submission to her and he wanted to stay there forever. His cock throbbed intensely and bobbed as she wiggled slightly to encourage the penetration of his tongue.

"Look in the mirrors." She said softly; "See how I have complete control over you; you like that don't you?-no need to answer, you just clean my arse like a good boy." He looked at her smiling back at him in the reflection of the many mirrors and was close to ejaculating at the sight. She spoke the truth and both he and she knew it. She allowed him another minute or so then gently eased away from him. He licked his lips.

"You will always feel the same way about me, however I feel about you, won't you?" She said sweetly.

"Yes Miss Hunter."

"Yes 'Mistress Elaine'." She said smiling at him; now with eyes that were somehow wide open as never before.

"Yes Mistress Elaine." He said, grateful to learn her name. He knew from that point on that she had feelings for him that were as special as he held for her. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, offering the side of her foot to his mouth. He shuffled a little closer and held her heel as his instinctively licked he the main body of slender and beautifully pedicured foot. She looked contentedly down at him.

"Tomorrow I shall place your house on the market and the proceeds will be put into a secure account which you will not be able to reach without my permission. I intend to own you completely. You do want that don't you?" He looked up at her as she sat, her back and neck erect in a picture of supreme and haughty dominance, awaiting the affirmation as he knelt obediently before her. His cock pulsed at the thought of being completely and utterly dominated by this superior feminine creature.

"Yes Mistress Elaine, I want to be owned by you completely, I want you to take complete control of my life." She smiled serenely and victoriously.

"You may lick my calves now." He lifted her pure white leg gently and licked the silky white calf. She continued.

"I will allow you access to a little of the money, as you are to treat me to a trip to Nassau in the Bahamas. I have friends there who will be thrilled to meet you and will enjoy being pleasured by you; I do so want to show you off and share you with my friends!" Even the thought of his hard earned money being frittered away at the whim of this glorious woman made his cock rock hard, and the thought of being seen with her in any capacity would be an honour. He did not care if the entire world knew that she was in complete control of his life.

She pulled her leg away from him and moved up to the soft pillows at the top of the immense bed, which was at least twice the length and width of any conventional King Size. He remained kneeling.

"Up you come now, and lie down on your back; I want you to be nice and comfortable." He did so and lay there; his cock standing to attention. She nestled up beside him, resting on one arm. He marvelled at her beauty and lay there motionless and marvelled at her the beauty of her red hair in contrast with her soft white skin. She took her free hand and stroked his face then ran it down his neck and through the hair on his chest, rubbing him affectionately before gently sweeping her palm across his belly, and around the base of throbbing cock before sweetly cupping his balls once more.

"These are mine now." She whispered softly, he looked at her and noted she had become misty-eyed. Suddenly he wanted to kiss her again more than anything. She seemed to sense this and pulled her eyes away from him, tossing her head back and shaking her sensual red hair and making her mature breasts wobble deliciously. There was an obvious way to ensure he did not see her softness; she deftly wiped her eyes with her hand and stepped across him.

"I shall have my second pleasure of the evening now." She spoke in a voice which was intended to be commanding, but was slightly broken. The lips he could see now were not those had thought of a moment ago, but were just as inviting. She slowly descended on him and he took in the sweet feminine scent of her arousal as she gently touched down her warm and moist womanhood and he licked and tongued her sweet folds as she teased his cock with her sharply manicured nails. She rubbed gently back and forth and sighed softly; he felt her toy with the very end of his cock, her finger enjoying the slippery feeling as he oozed his lubrication prior to the ejaculation his balls yearned for. He fully expected her to enjoy his face to the full and allow him to disgrace himself in front of her once more; as a submissive this would be reward enough. Then she lifted from his face and turned.

"I want you inside me." She looked down and half smiled and impaled herself on his ready cock. She rode up and down and he started to buck also, she lowered herself down so her hair touched his face as he thrust again and again into her soft hot wetness; she moaned with pleasure and squeezed his arms tightly, then cried out in shear relief as she came. He pumped urgently as the waves of pleasure heralded his oncoming seed and he squeezed her cheeks against him as he gratefully pumped his warmth into her, enjoying a beautifully soft and comfortable orgasm.

She collapsed onto him and they squirmed together in the throes of ecstasy. Now he would enjoy the kiss he sought earlier; their lips met and the caressed for an eternity in a warm and succulent embrace. When they eventually broke he noticed her tears. She closed her eyes and they kissed again and again. He dabbed the tears for her eyes and she smiled wickedly once more.

"I shall have one of the Head-Girls' cane you while I watch for making me feel like this!" She said, and then she pulled him into another deep and sensual kiss. They caressed in the silky sheets until they slept.

He was woken by her tugging on the leash with one hand, whilst caressing his hair with the other. A somewhat startled maid was stood holding a breakfast tray, and had wondered why the extra portions had been ordered this morning; now she knew. She had not seen another male in this room before and she gawked at him. He caught her eye and she smiled knowingly at him. Elaine coughed gently to regain her attention.

"No Fiona this morning, Sarah?" She drew her smiling eyes slowly way from him.

"Oh, she's being prepped about an event by Vicky Granger." He moved in the bed uncomfortably. A soft hand patted him down as if this were expected. Elaine looked at him mischievously then panned round to Sarah again.

"Ah, yes, she and Abigail are to be the guests of Miss De Ville tomorrow. I think Miss Proctor must have seen to it that her Vicky supervises them on the trip; I know how she favours the girl. Still the experience will do her good; it will inspire her imagination no end." As she said this she glanced at him occasionally and slid her hand under the sheets and played with his balls once more.

"Miss Granger comes on in leaps and bounds; she'll witness her first taste of true domination tomorrow." His cock stirred at the thought- what was to happen at Miss De Ville's? They ate their breakfast and drank coffee together. She spoke sternly and severely now, in an attempt to dislodge his mind from her softness the previous evening, and she wanted him to understand fully that she was to own him like a trinket.

"You will go to your house today. I will allow you to keep a chest of personal items, but you must forget everything else. Your old life is finished now; you will worship me now and are my property. You will live at Red Gables and will visit my rooms on many occasions for my pleasure, and to be introduced to other women who will be allowed to take you and own you for the day. I know you will enjoy this new life because you are a soft and submissive male, and I will take great enjoyment from owning you completely." He tingled at her words and she softened just slightly and pulled him close kissing him on the cheek, her nipples pert and firm as she squashed her breasts against him. She was tingling too as she enjoyed her domination of him and knew he was enjoying it too.

"Tomorrow you will meet our first client in Miss de Ville. I guarantee you will enjoy the experience, though Abigail and Fiona may need comforting afterwards. All three of you will come to my rooms tomorrow when you return to tell me all about it." You'll go to your house today and retrieve your things. I shall have it on the market within 24 hours and you will sign the forms to allow the sale; I will then take complete control of you forever. You may kiss me again now." She remained as stern as she could but he could feel her heart pounding in unison with his as they embraced. She pulled nervously away.

"Enough! You have lots to do, I shall see you again tomorrow when you report back. Be sure to be ready at the main entrance at 10:30." She let go of him almost reluctantly, looked somewhat wistfully at him and buried herself in the soft silky bedding. He left the bed, made his way back to the lounge, picked up his things and headed for the large oaken entrance door. As he was about to go he heard a voice behind him.

"Be sure to come to me tomorrow as soon as you arrive back, won't you?" He turned to see her standing there by the bedroom door covered with a silk sheet, her eyes glowing warmly, and her face almost expressionless. He smiled softly at her.

"I am yours Mistress Elaine; I want to be with you whenever you allow it. Nothing could stop me returning." She smiled and disappeared back into the bedroom.

He returned to his house and filed a suitcase with clothes and the few artefacts he possessed. He felt no urge whatsoever to stay. She was right; his life had changed forever- he could not believe it had been so uneventful before. He saw the note scribbled on the memo board next to the fridge; 'The Noke'. He clasped his hands and thanked his lucky stars he'd found that job. He left the small house forever, and headed back to Red Gables.

As he opened the door to his new life and as he placed the suitcase in the hall of his spacious apartment he noticed something on the floor of the entrance to the bedroom; a closer inspection revealed a pair of black tights. Nearer the bed were more tights and two pairs of panties in close proximity, plus other items of feminine clothing. His bed was occupied. He pulled back the duvet and two sweet red-heads lay face down in the pillows; they turned to reveal the faces of Abigail and Fiona.

"Please cuddle us before you go about your work, we're so scared about tomorrow." Abigail seemed genuinely spooked, it appeared she was not feigning as she had done so with him before. And Fiona's sweet brown eyes were tinged with red. He pulled off his clothes and was greeted into the bed by four slender white arms.

"What's wrong Fiona?" He asked as she squeezed tightly up to him. She lifted the sheets as she turned and poked her little bottom at him. A bright red stripe adorned it. She turned back with a tear rolling down her cheek. He kissed it away as she explained how she had earned the stripe, and cuddled her. Abigail stretched across and toyed with the frightened girl's hair.

"Granger gave it to me. She says Abigail and I will have plenty more tomorrow and we are to witness your pain as well. I'm so scared for you!" She wailed. He pulled her close into him and Abigail climbed across and cuddled her also. Looking into his eyes, her face fraught with worry; she did not know who to cuddle of the two. Fiona blurted out again.

"I've heard all sorts of rumours from girls who have been to Miss De Ville's; she is a wicked, wicked woman. Granger says De Ville hates men and we might not all return. Girls and males have gone missing before; we like you so much and we want you to stay and care for us." She sobbed hysterically; it was as much as the two could do to stem her tears, and Abigail began to well up as well. She clenched his arm with all her might.

"Look you two! Nothing is going to happen to me or you that we won't all survive. Whatever happens tomorrow, I guarantee we will all return here. Never mind Miss Victoria Granger; I intend to see that vicious bitch gets her come-uppance at some point – I know exactly where we will all be come late tomorrow evening. I have it on very good authority. Miss Granger may have her day with all of us tomorrow, but you must trust me, whatever we have to endure tomorrow." The two girls quietened and looked a little happier. He kissed them both, and as their mood relaxed they began to wrap their legs about him in the warmth of the bed. Abigail suddenly looked at him with wet eyes and her most submissive look.

"Fiona told me how you dealt with her yesterday; perhaps you should spank us both now for being so silly." He smiled and moved to the edge of the bed, putting her over his knee. Fiona waited eagerly for her turn.

He managed to get a fair bit of the mundane gardening work done that day, both at Red Gables and The Noke; he felt he had to earn his keep, even though he knew he was really being kept himself. He returned to the apartment to find Cindy had joined the two and all three were busy keeping each-other cheerful, on the surface anyhow. The three fussed about him all evening and snuggled into his bed with him. Though they smelt delicious and his cock was never less than semi-erect, they all spent a night of pure affection together and they promised each-other they would do this again on another occasion when there were no pressing engagements, and have a little more fun.

When they woke in the morning, they showered and ate, dressed in the clothes they had been told to wear and Cindy kissed them and promised to be waiting when they returned. He whispered in her ear as they left.

"Wait at the main entrance to the house." She looked a little puzzled but said ok.

At 10:30 they met with Vicky Granger as she was leaving the main entrance. She looked at the two girls with utter contempt and stood with legs slightly apart flexing a short cane between her hands. She also stood on black high heeled sandals from which perfectly pedicured red toenails peeped. Her long white legs were uncovered and she wore a tiny white skirt; the breeze lifted it occasionally revealing delightful pink panties. She wore a tight black silk blouse which pronounced the roundness of her slight but shapely breasts. Her red hair was pulled back tightly in a pony- tail, giving her mean face a wickedly dominant look. Her piercing brown eyes looked at him uncomfortably. She was on the threshold of mature womanhood and was still unsure of males; she took great pleasure from dominating the younger girls and would love to be allowed to please Miss Proctor, but was not sure if she wanted to dominate or submit to these physically strong but mentally weak animals.

She was to find out how she felt later, as Miss De Ville had promised she would be allowed to tease his manhood. He looked her in the eye and she tried to stare him out, but found herself smiling, and she looked sharply away, her pussy tingling. She could not make up her mind. Though she had not endeared herself to him because of his softness for the girls and her torment of them, he could not deny she was a supremely sexy woman and he was erect at the thought of what role she might play. Her dominance was unquestionable and he thought of her with the paddle, but he would also dearly love to see those long legs and the shapely arse that they led up to, strapped across a chair awaiting the cane. He was as mixed up about her as she was about him.

A Huge black limousine heralded the arrival of Miss De Ville. Her female chauffeur sat at the front, Miss De Ville sat at the very rear of the car. The rear compartment of which had seats facing each-other. The two frightened girls were sat with their backs to the chauffeur and strapped themselves in. They were kitted out with white ankle socks and red sandals; their panties were evident as they sat as their short skirts hid nothing. Their red gingham blouses which matched the skirts set off their pig tailed hair perfectly. They were the very picture of innocence. He was sat between Miss De Ville and the uncertain Vicky. As the car pulled off, the woman whose ample thighs clad in black stockings were shown to their full extent by her adoption of a short black dress, moved her crossed legs into him and put her arm about his neck.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds