• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother, My Lover Ch. 03

My Mother, My Lover Ch. 03

123

This continues the story from chapters 1 & 2 and introduces some more D/s elements. I would again like to thank Hatsuda for his editing expertise and encouragement.

The bed was empty when I woke next morning, but I could smell coffee brewing. I threw on a gown and ambled down to the kitchen where Mum was fixing breakfast. I padded up behind her and wrapped her in my arms from behind, kissing her behind her right ear.

"Morning, gorgeous," I whispered.

Mum turned in my arms. She looked rather drawn and hesitant, but still managed, "Morning yourself, handsome. Look Jesse, we need to ..."

I put my finger against her lips, doing my mindreading act. "I agree; we do need to talk, but breakfast first. I'm starving."

"Okay honey, but I want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

"Me too, Mum, I'm desperately and helplessly in love with you, and nothing you can say is going to change that. I want you to know that you're not only stunningly beautiful, you're smart, funny, elegant, you have a magic personality, a body to die for, and, oh god, are you sexy. I'm totally smitten."

Her face relaxed and she kissed me, warm and sweet with the tip of her tongue just stroking along my lips, and I returned the compliment. Mum smiled and said, "Now let me go you big ape or we'll never get breakfast. I couldn't bear to have a starving lover."

I sat and read the paper, making fatuous comments about the news headlines, until we had breakfast, exchanging small talk. Then we cleared up, and I took Mum's hand and led her into the lounge.

"Okay, Mum, about last night. Will you go first?"

"Oh Jesse, this is so hard for me; it's something I wanted to keep hidden from you because I feared that you would think I was some kind of deviant or pervert and not want to be with me any more. I felt so vulnerable, but then you forced it out of me ... no, that's not fair – I found myself in a place where I couldn't hide any more and I needed to let it all out."

"Mum I ..."

This time it was her turn to put her finger against my lips.

"Please, honey, I need to tell you, and it's best for me if I let it all go at once, then you can make your judgement."

I was about to comment but thought better of it and I let it go.

"Jesse, I've known for a very long time, for ever, I think, that there's some kind of submissive element in my makeup. When I was a child, my father was a strict disciplinarian, and I knew I had no choice but to obey him. That led me to believing that I couldn't think for myself and I had to obey. You're studying psychology, so you'd know about that sort of thing."

I nodded, but again kept quiet.

"Jesse, I'm very good at what I do professionally. That's not conceit; it's a recognition of my own strengths in a particular field, and I'm very confident of my abilities in that area. It's stressful and getting more so, but I can handle that sort of stress. When it comes to my emotional life, though, I've always been a mess. I have no confidence in myself, and I've so needed someone I can trust absolutely so that I can let go of all my inhibitions and be who I want to be. I need to be able to surrender myself to someone I can rely on and give that person complete control over me, and let go of all my responsibilities in my emotional life. Not all the time, maybe, but when we are together and I can submit to you. Perhaps that can also help to build my resilience to deal with my professional stress."

I had read something of the nature of dominance and submission, and a fully formed understanding came to me that my beautiful mother loved me far more than just as a mother. What was more, she wanted to please me and would do anything I wanted. At the same time, I knew that I loved her deeply and wanted to be with her. It also started to dawn on me that being able to dominate my beautiful, sexy mother and to have her willingly submit herself to me was extraordinarily potent and, potentially dangerously intoxicating. Even as we sat and talked, my stiffening cock let me know how exciting this was.

"Honey, the idea of being able to give up responsibility for myself and to have you take control is my reward. I can abandon myself to you completely, give up all responsibility and even 'be nothing'. I wouldn't have to 'be myself' but just allow you to take control of my body and my mind."

"Oh god, Mum, do you realise what you are saying?"

"Yes, Jesse, I've given this a lot of thought; it's been with me for most of my life, and it's only now that I can start to let it out. You see, my love, my first need is for someone I can really trust."

"Does that mean that you couldn't possibly submit to someone that you didn't have an intimate emotional connection with? Someone, perhaps who is a "professional" dominant?"

"No, never, Jesse. You are the only person I can possibly trust at this depth to accept my surrender and keep me safe. Just being able to let go and put myself wholly into your hands is a huge satisfaction for me, and, depending on what you do to me, I think it would also be incredibly sexy." She smiled, pouted and blew me a kiss.

"Wow, Mum, this is unbelievably hot, but you need to understand that I have no experience as a dominant. Even so, if we're able to really communicate with each other and learn as we go, we could really make this work. I know that I will need to listen to what you need to tell me and to read all the other signs from you. If that is really what you want, then I do, too."

"You're right, we can learn together and I'm completely certain there won't be any problem with this, Jesse my love. I trust you totally, and you can do absolutely anything that you want. "

"Mum, please be careful – you're giving me a blank cheque to do anything I like."

"Yes, honey that's just what I am doing," she replied without a trace of hesitation.

"Okay, Mum, but we need to establish a few boundaries."

"No, honey, I trust you totally."

"Hmm. Okay, so you will do everything I say?"

Without hesitation she replied, "Yes, of course."

"You will suck my cock?"

"Yes."

You will let me control your orgasms and not cum until I allow you to?"

"Ooh yes."

"Let me use your arse?"

"Yes."

"Let me tie you up and caress your whole body?"

"Yes." Mum started to shiver with anticipation.

"Spank you?"

"Yes."

"Cum on your face and tits?"

"Yes." Her shivering increased.

"Make you have sex with another woman?"

"Oh, I've never thought about that, but, yes if it pleases you, and if it was someone that I felt okay with."

"Not good enough, Mum. If it was some old tramp that I picked up off the street?"

Her voice now became quiet and low. "I guess so, if that's what you want."

"Publicly humiliate you?"

Her voice now became hoarse and tears started to form in her eyes. "Yes."

"Brand you, pierce you or have you tattooed?

"Yes." Her voice was now even quieter and broken with tears.

"Share you with other men for their pleasure?"

"Yes, if that is what you really need."

"Make you have sex with animals?"

"Yes." Her voice was now so low that I could hardly hear.

In my arrogance, I barked, "Louder, mother, I didn't hear you!"

"Yes", she screamed through her tears, seemingly without hope.

Mum stood in front of me, her head bent down, her shoulders slumped and tears rolling down her face, a picture of misery. Then it suddenly hit me with almost physical force. This gorgeous, sexy yet vulnerable woman had offered herself to me without any limits, and I had just pole vaulted over any reasonable boundaries and abused our relationship to the point where my words had caused her anguish and pain. How could I possibly justify the demands I had just made?

I moved slowly towards her and took her hands in mine. "Oh god, Mum, I am so very sorry – could you ever bring yourself to forgive me?" I said with my voice now starting to choke up.

Now she completely astonished me as she looked up with an expression of amazement on her face. "Oh no, Jesse, no, you must NOT blame yourself for this. I was the one who insisted that there should be no limits and that boundaries weren't necessary. You tried to persuade me and I wouldn't listen. I got so distressed because I realised that there were some things that I couldn't face but I couldn't say 'no' because I'd given you carte blanche to do as you like."

I looked at Mum and suddenly started laughing. "Oh dear, oh dear, Mum, we are a prize pair, aren't we? I love you so much and I wouldn't do anything to harm you."

Mum laughed through her tears in reply. "I bet I love you more. So there!"

"Hmm, I don't know about that, but we've got the rest of our lives to find out who loves who the most."

She came into my arms and pressed her body closely to mine. I could feel the swell of her beautiful tits and the hard points of her nipples thrusting into me as she ground her pussy against me.

"Jesse, master, please take me. I want you so much."

"Okay, my pet, just allow me a few more words, then I'm going to fuck you so hard my cum will squirt out of your ears."

"Ooh, yes, please darling, that sounds really good."

"First, though, Carole, let me say that I find the whole idea of bestiality totally repulsive. I'd rather cut my own cock off than submit you to that."

She laughed. "Oh no, don't do that. I need him urgently; what would I do without your lovely cock?"

"Well, I'm sure you won't have to find out. As well, I'm totally selfish and I have absolutely no intention of sharing you with any other guy. I do have this fantasy of seeing you with another woman, though, but it MUST be someone who you find attractive."

Mum shivered in my arms, this time with pleasure and made little murmurs of encouragement.

"As to marking you in any hard way, I would hate to see your gorgeous body defiled, so piercing, branding, tattooing or anything else like that is out of the question."

"Even if I want someone to tattoo me with a little sign that says 'property of Jesse'," she laughed.

"Yes, even that. Now don't interrupt, slut, your master is talking."

"Yes sir," she replied meekly, but with an undertone of laughter."

"Now, where was I? Oh yes, I won't publicly humiliate you either – that would be quite unfair as I know you have a high profile in some very straight circles." My mind tripped over the idea of a straight circle, but I continued, "Even so, I wouldn't be averse to a little private humiliation, kept strictly behind closed doors. I see you being naked with a collar and a lead, and a vibrating butt plug with an artificial tail attached to it, and I could lead you around the house with you on all fours."

Mum gave a very passable imitation of a dog barking. "Ooh yes, then I really could be your little bitch!"

"Master, I know you've got some other things to say, but I'm just about coming apart at the seams. Would you be really kind to your slut and take her to bed and give her the hard fucking that she deserves?"

I needed no further encouragement, and within a few minutes we were naked on her king size bed.

"How do you want me, master?" she gasped.

"On your back, spread your legs and pull your ankles up to your shoulders."

"Mmm yes, please, don't take too long" she whimpered.

I had seen a damp patch on the gusset of her panties as she had hurriedly stripped, but I needed to check how ready she really was. I stroked my right index finger along her slit, from her puckered arsehole along her moist and excited inner lips to her clit, now standing proud from its sheath. She gasped as I did so, shaking and quivering in anticipation. This time I knew no preliminaries were needed, and I lined up my rigid and throbbing cock with her glorious cunt, just resting the head lightly on the entrance. This made her moan and push her hips forward in an effort to get me into her hot hole.

So as not to disappoint her, with one solid thrust I impaled my shaft into her steaming wet cunt. Her pussy muscles grabbed at me as I did so and she screamed with the overwhelming sensation of being filled with cock. I started with long slow thrusts, almost (but not quite) withdrawing my cock from her, which caused her to gasp with need.

"Take it all, slut," I demanded, "you wanted it hard, and that's just how you're going to get it."

I then changed gear, using short, fast, hard strokes that caused her to thrash around on the bed and fling her head from side to side. I knew that neither of us would last very long, and I heard her gasps turn to moans.

"Oh god yes, master, fuck your bitch and make her cum. Do me as hard as you can. Oh yes, more, more, more, please don't stop, I'm so close to cumming."

I changed again with long hard thrusts that stroked across her clit and she started to come apart. At the same time, I could feel my balls drawing up and the tingling at the base of my cock told me I would cum at any moment. The velvet vice of her cunt squeezed me as I continued my increasingly feverish thrusts. I knew that I couldn't hold back for much longer and slammed into her with my balls slapping against her arse. My cum raced up my cock and I shouted in joy and triumph as it flooded into her.

That was enough to send her over the top. She screamed incoherently and her nails raked down my back as ecstasy overtook her and her floodgates opened. She first went into a violent spasm, then howled as the orgasm overtook her, and she flooded my cock with her love juice. I stayed with her legs on my shoulders until my cock shrank and oozed out of her soaking pussy, releasing a trickle of our combined juices.

I rolled over and moved up the bed and took Carole in my arms, kissing her softly. To my surprise and delight, she disengaged and slid her soft silky body down mine until she was able to take my shrunken cock in her mouth and lick me completely clean.

"A good slut should always make sure her master is clean and tidy", she whispered and moving back up my body, snuggled her head into my neck. Then she playfully wiped her fingers across her ears and laughed. "No cum, master – maybe I wasn't quite good enough for you."

"Slut or no slut, Mum, I love you so much I sometimes feel like bursting when I'm close to you. You are so damned sexy that I can get a first grade hard on just thinking about you."

"Really?" she replied with laughter again in her voice. "Well, don't let it go to waste. Just tell me and I'll find something inventive to do with it – better still, show me," she giggled.

We returned to the kitchen and sat drinking coffee.

"Mum, there are a couple of other things we need to sort out. First, you need a safe word so that if I do anything, repeat anything you don't like, I will stop. Guaranteed."

"Okay, honey, - what sort of a safe word?" She hesitated and then laughed. "I know, how about 'turnip'?"

"Turnip?" I queried, "Well, yeah, I guess."

"Honey, neither of us is likely to scream in the height of our passion, 'oh god, give me more of your beautiful turnip," she laughed.

"No, I can see that, or to say, 'Mmm, you have such a beautiful turnip'. No that should work very well. The other thing is that it would help to have some sort of signal to know when you're feeling submissive, when you just want to laugh and play and fool around, and when you're serious and in full on 'mother' mode."

"Okay, Jesse, do you have any ideas?

Well, yes, I do, but it might be a little inconvenient for you."

"Try me and see."

Well, when you have your hair up in a French roll, I'll know you are really serious and no messing about. When your hair just flows freely around your shoulders, I'll know you want to play or for us to just be together and enjoy each other's company. And if you wear it in a pony tail, I'll know you want me to dominate you. How does that sound?"

Mum stroked her hand across her head, with her hair down to her shoulders. "Sounds good to me – let's try it out." Then she stood and came to sit on my lap. "Now stop talking and kiss me, Jesse."

Which we did, a long, sweet kiss with our tongues lazily swirling together, enjoying the sensuous feelings and sense of belonging to each other.

"One last thing, Mum," I said ignoring her shaking her head with her eyebrows raised to heaven. "I'd like to keep calling you Mum when we're close together like this and also when the situation is formal. But I'd also like to call you Caroline sometimes, particularly when we're close and hot and sexy."

"Okay, but don't forget that I want to be your slut, honey. When you dominate me, you can call me slut, bitch, tramp, whore or anything else you choose and it will actually help me to know that I have given myself to you to be your plaything. Then I can feel free." With this, she kissed me again, hard and needy, with her tongue deep in my mouth. "I love you, Jesse/master, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life proving it to you."

We spent the rest of the day in a wholly domestic scene, talking, playing, laughing, kissing, and for me, enough studying to salve my conscience. We made love softly and gently that evening, delighting in each other's bodies, and both of us slept soundly.

I woke early the next morning (Sunday) with a powerful morning woody, pressed hard into the cheeks of Carole's sumptuous arse, and I knew then what direction we were going to take. Carole woke slowly, yawned and wiggled her arse against me.

"Mmm, morning sweetie, apart from the obvious, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Great, thanks Mum. So great, that I want to ask you something. Later, I guess as your dom, I might demand it, but first time I'll ask; I'd love to take you up your gorgeous arse."

Mum stiffened a bit, but said, "Okay Jesse, but ..."

"What's the problem, Mum?"

"Well, I'm not exactly an anal virgin, honey; Denzel took me there just once. He just shoved his cock into my arse and it was so brutal it hurt like fire. I screamed in pain; I thought he was trying to split me in half, and I never allowed him to do it a second time. He wasn't happy about it, but I wasn't going to go through that again."

"Hmm, yeah, I can understand that. Now, I'm not an expert, but I do know that we need to do some preparation. I need to stretch you, gently but progressively, and you need to be able to relax your sphincter muscle. We need to get some practice in so that we can both enjoy the real thing."

"Okay, honey." Mum was rather uncertain, but I pressed on.

"First things first, I feel like a shower, and I love showering with you." Mum grinned, and I continued, "I'll be happy to wash your hair for you, then I'll start by using just one nice soapy, slippery finger in your butt."

We were soon in the shower; I shampooed her hair and she coo-ed appreciatively. Then we soaped each other thoroughly with lots of giggles and sensuous touches. I used the hand spray to spray warm water into Carole's open pussy and she squealed with delight. "Ooh you are a bad boy, but that is so nice."

"Okay, sweet cheeks, now let's see how we go with your arse. Hold onto the rail, spread your legs and bend over as far as is comfortable."

I could see her little brown puckered hole and bent down to run my tongue across it. Carole gasped and panted, "Ooh yes that feels so good," but then gasped even more as I rolled my tongue sideways and pushed it gently into her arsehole.

"My god, what are you doing?" she screamed.

"What does it feel like?"

"It's so different. I didn't even imagine that this could be possible, it feels so naughty but so good," she moaned.

"Okay, now I'll try again, and just see if you can relax the muscle and let me in a bit further."

This time, Carole consciously relaxed her sphincter a little and I was able to get my tongue a bit further in. She squealed and gasped with pleasure.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother, My Lover Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds