• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 05

Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 05

The rest of the week was pretty much routine. Louise and her male tenants enjoyed the sort of sexual tension that comes from a shared secret that no one else knows. Louise felt a bit embarrassed actually, to have fucked three out of the five young men that lived with her. Usually, she took only one lover. But this year's crop had seemed so... fresh and virile. Louise had been unable to help herself. Still, she wished Robby was there.

On Friday, once again, the house cleared out. With lingering glances and puppy-dog eyes, Danny left to spend the weekend with his parents. Still very young, he spent almost every weekend at home. Louise felt a tiny twinge of regret that she had taken advantage of him, but only a tiny one. That young man had given her some good loving, and she hoped that she had given as much in return. Still, he was very young and vulnerable.

Just when she thought she was going to be alone all weekend, Jeremy called from Bonnie's sorority house and asked if it would be okay for them to come over and "hang out." They were tired of the crowd over there, and wanted a little peace and quiet.

"Sure," Louise said, "we'll make some popcorn and rent a DVD to watch."

"Any preferences?" Jeremy asked.

"Anything without guns, violence or macho men. I'm not in the mood for that tonight."

"No problemo," Jeremy replied jauntily.

Louise straightened up the house, showered, and made a large bowl of buttered popcorn. She checked the fridge: there was plenty of soda, a bottle of Chablis, and a couple of beers. Then she showered and put on some loose-fitting sweats and her large, furry bunny slippers. She hoped they would get there soon. She wanted the company.

Of all the tenants she had under roof now, Jeremy was the one about whom she knew the least. Although he was twenty-three, he was still just a sophomore. For some reason, he had started college a little later than the others. He was a pre-med major, hoping to become a surgeon. He had wavy dark-brown hair, and dreamy blue eyes. He was slender and outgoing, and Louise sensed an air of sensuality about him. She sometimes noticed him furtively caressing his girlfriend Bonnie, and the way the girl responded. Louise was sure they were sleeping together, at least occasionally, but she did not know where. Jeremy obeyed the rules of her house and stayed at home most weeknights, studying assiduously.

About that time, the key turned in the lock, and Jeremy and Bonnie came in. "Hi, guys," Louise greeted them.

"Good evening, Louise," Jeremy said.

"Hi, Ms. Blaisdell," Bonnie said, a trifle shyly.

"Call me Louise, Bonnie, everyone else does."

Jeremy was in jeans, a sport shirt, and a light jacket. Bonnie, on the other hand, was in an expensive, snug-fitting warmup suit that hugged her petite curves to the best advantage. As she walked a little closer, the scent of a light floral perfume washed over Louise. Bonnie always smelled so good! And, she was a very pretty young lady with long light-brown hair, golden brown eyes, a pert, slightly upturned nose and straight even teeth. Altogether a very attractive package.

Jeremy excused himself to go to the bathroom, and Bonnie made herself comfortable on the couch with Louise. "What movie did you get?" Louise asked.

"Well, Jeremy was feeling very `continental' tonight so we got this light French sex comedy with almost no story line, but lots of big-busted French actresses. I hope you don't mind."

"It sounds like fun," Louise said, all the while thinking: speaking of big-busted, you have nice big breasts yourself. Indeed, although Bonnie was a petite girl, probably five-foot-three and one hundred and ten pounds, she had a impressive pair of nice round titties. Louise could feel a wave of desire wash over her, and a tingle in her pussy. She liked the feeling, although it did not come often. When she was younger and herself in college, Louise had had an affair with a female classmate. It had lasted only about three months, until she met her husband, but all the same it had opened her eyes to a new way of loving. Her lover had fulfilled certain needs in Louise that she had previously been unaware of. Once she met her future husband, the other girl became jealous, and they grew apart, eventually breaking up. But Louise had never forgotten what it felt like to be held and loved by another woman.

Now some of those same feelings were resurfacing in her. She felt her pussy begin to moisten, ever so slightly. She found herself looking at Bonnie so intently that the young girl actually blushed a little and looked away. "I'm sorry," Louise said quickly, "it's just that you remind me of someone I once knew."

"Was it someone special?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes, she was someone very special," Louise replied.

"Sounds nice," Bonnie said quietly.

Jeremy came out of the bathroom, and said cheerily, "Okay, what does everyone want to drink?"

Louise said quickly, "I'll take a glass of that Chablis in the fridge."

"Me too," Bonnie said, with a quick smile at Louise.

"Chablis for the ladies, and I'll have one of those beers. I hope you like the movie, I was feeling very..."

"Continental," Louise interposed quickly. "I know, Bonnie told me."

"Have you two been discussing me behind my back?"

"Oh, nothing but girl talk," Louise said.

"Oh really Jeremy, you're so self-centered." said Bonnie. Then, to Louise, "He thinks the world revolves around him." She gave Louise a little wink.

"Well, doesn't it?" Jeremy asked from the kitchen.

He reappeared with a tray on which there were three glasses. Then he got the popcorn from the kitchen. He went around the room, turning off the lights. "We'll get a little more, atmosphere in here," he said. Then, he popped in the DVD, and settled himself on the couch between the two women.

The movie would not have won any Academy Awards, but it was funny, and the girls in it were certainly beautiful. Louise sipped her wine, enjoying the company and the movie. Pretty soon the wine caused a warmth in her belly, which spread to her lower regions. She looked at Jeremy and Bonnie, cuddled together on the opposite end of the couch, with not a little envy. They were also both drinking steadily from their glasses. From time to time, Jeremy would try to steal his hand into the top of Bonnie's warmup suit, but she always took his hand out. Still, she did not get up or act testy--she seemed very content to cuddle with him on the couch. After a while, Jeremy untangled himself from her and excused himself to the bathroom again. While they waited, Louise stopped the tape, and she and Bonnie talked.

"Those sure are beautiful girls," Bonnie said, a little wistfully. "I wish I looked as good as them."

"What on earth are you talking about, Bonnie?" Louise asked incredulously. "You are a beautiful young woman. Jeremy is a very lucky guy." Louise took a long drink from her glass, emptying it. She was really feeling the wine now.

Bonnie did the same. Louise could tell that the younger girl was also feeling the effects of the wine.

Bonnie looked at her, slightly blearily, and whispered, "Would you like to know a secret?"

"Sure," Louise whispered back.

"Jeremy is a great lover. His thing is this long," and she held her hands about eight inches apart." Suddenly, she blushed furiously, and said, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm telling you this!"

"It's all right, honey, believe me!" Louise said, a little excitedly herself.

"You know, Louise, I think you're very attractive, too." Bonnie said. She moved a little closer to Louise. "I've seen you in shorts around the house. You have the nicest legs, and a nice behind, too."

She leaned a little closer. "Would you like to hear another secret?" she whispered.

Her excitement mounting, Louise answered, "Yes."

"I once had a female lover. She was my twelfth grade P.E. teacher. I had just turned eighteen. She was attractive, but kind of butch. We lasted about three months, until I graduated from high school."

Louise's head was swimming slightly, from the combined effects of the wine, the shared intimacies, Bonnie's perfume, and the younger girl's overflowing sexuality. She leaned forward, until their heads were almost touching, and whispered, "I also had a female lover once, when I was in college."

"Do I, by any chance, remind you of her?" Bonnie asked quietly and a little breathlessly.

Louise reached out, took Bonnie's chin in her hand, and said, "You sure do, sweetie." Hardly realizing what she was doing, Louise leaned forward and planted a light kiss on Bonnie's upturned lips. The kiss lingered, and they were just about to really get into it, when the toilet flushed. Bonnie and Louise broke the kiss quickly, as the bathroom door opened, and Jeremy came back into the room.

"Does anybody in here need anything?" he asked.

Both Louise and Bonnie held up their wine glasses to be refilled. While Jeremy was in the kitchen, the two women shared a significant glance, and briefly held hands.

Jeremy returned with refills for the women, the bottle of wine, and another beer for himself. Louise said, "I'm a little cold. Does anyone mind if I get a blanket?"

"That would be perfect," Bonnie said.

Louise got a large soft blanket and they all snuggled under it. Louise pointed the remote control at the TV and restarted the video. Pretty soon they were all chuckling at the antics of the nearly naked cuties running around on the screen. Louise felt Bonnie's foot rub against hers, and pretty soon they were playing footsie. Bonnie ran her toe up Louise's calf, pushing up the leg of her sweat pants. Louise could feel her arousal mount even higher. She heard Bonnie sigh deeply, and looked up to find her and Jeremy locked in a passionate kiss. This time, it was pretty obvious that Jeremy was caressing Bonnie's breast, and that she was letting him.

After a while, the movie ended. Jeremy got up and said, "I really don't feel like going to bed yet. Why don't we listen to a little music?"

Louise thought he meant some raucous rock and roll, but instead he went through her collection of CDs and came up with a mellow jazz title, just right for dancing.

He started the music, refilled the glasses all around, and in a very courtly manner, bowed to Louise and said, "Would the lady like to dance?"

Pleasantly surprised, and slightly befuddled by the wine, Louise said, "Why, yes, thank you."

Jeremy took her into his arms, and they danced slowly and sensuously around the room, watched closely by Bonnie. When the song ended, Jeremy asked Bonnie to dance, and she accepted. Louise felt the warm glow of increasing arousal sweeping over her, and for just a moment, wondered if she was being seduced. She decided that, if she was, what the hell, she would go with it.

Her doubts were put to rest when the song ended. As the next number, a slow, seductive love song started, Jeremy sat down. Bonnie looked at Louise with a smile on her face and her eyebrows arched. She slowly extended her hand.

Louise looked over toward Jeremy, who smiled and said, "I think you've been asked to dance."

Louise took Bonnie's hand and got to her feet. Bonnie pulled her close and they began moving. The dance was blatantly sexual, and Louise felt Bonnie's pelvis start to grind against hers. She was almost overcome by the wave of heat and sensuality that engulfed her. Bonnie slipped a hand down and cupped Louise's buttock softly. The other hand she slipped up behind Louise's head, and slowly pulled back. Then she covered Louise's lips with her own in a very wet, passionate kiss.

Louise returned the kiss with equal fervor. The feeling of Bonnie's tongue exploring her mouth was very, very exciting. The kiss went on for a long time, and when they broke it, they began dancing again, holding each other close, like lovers. Louise could feel Bonnie's hot lips and tongue on her neck, and then Bonnie pushed up the sweat shirt and stroked her back gently. Louise could do nothing but hold Bonnie tighter, and crush her tits against the younger woman.

"You have such beautiful breasts," Bonnie whispered, bending to take a stiff, erect nipple in her mouth. Louise moaned as Bonnie gently nursed from her tender breast. Then two other arms were around her, and Jeremy was bending to take the other nipple in his mouth. Bonnie kissed her again, and when it was finished, Louise took both their hands, and led them upstairs to her bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds