• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Polish Delight Ch. 01

Polish Delight Ch. 01

Shortly after I finished graduate school, I decided to expand my horizons and travel. Since I had neither job nor family, there was little to tie me down and Ryan, a close friend of mine, kept writing to tell me to come to Poland. He was working as an English teacher in a small town in the country's southwestern corner and often wrote to tell me how much I would enjoy life in central Europe. Ryan's e mails always included details about much fun he was having and how beautiful Polish women were. He told me that he had a spare room and, once I was there, finding a job would be easy. So I packed some clothes and some books in an army surplus duffle bag and set off for Europe.

I arrived in Poland tired and hungry and after eating a quick dinner and talking to Ryan for a bit, I hastily fell asleep in my new bed. Because of my exhaustion after the long flight I slept like the proverbial baby and did not rouse even when Ryan left to go to work the next morning. I awoke in Poland groggy, jet lagged, and to an unidentifiable loud metallic buzzing sound. I was momentarily confused and quickly took stock of my surroundings in order to remember where I was and how I had gotten here. I checked my watch and discovered that it was 9am and I had slept nearly 12 hours before awakening.

I arose from the disheveled bed and lumbered towards the bathroom where I hoped to relieve myself before finding something to eat. As I ambled closer to the apartment's facilities, I noticed that the buzzing sound was growing louder, but my hazy state and need for urinary relief forced me to push such thoughts into my mind's deeper recesses. I quickly used the bathroom, washed my hands, and started to make my way towards the kitchen.

After exiting the bathroom, I turned the hallway corner and was immediately startled as I came face to face with a diminutive young woman who was vacuuming the carpet. The unexplained buzzing sound now made sense, but the tiny vacuum operator's presence did not. I looked down at the arresting young lady and estimated that she was about 5'2 and maybe 100 pounds with striking red hair and sensually pale skin. At 6'1 and 175 pounds, I felt like I towered over her and could not help but stare at her small sexy body. She was dressed in a tight grey tank top that nicely displayed her highly toned physique. Her small breasts sensually pressed again the shirt's fabric and her pale eyes and even paler skin were so mesmerizing that I had difficulty focusing on the situation at hand. Social conventions dictated that I introduce myself, find out who she was, and engage her in conversation, but a combination of surprise and lust has rendered my higher level cognitive abilities nearly useless.

Fortunately, she apparently did not suffer the same malady and abruptly inquired, "Who are you?"

I stared at her pouty lips as she voiced the question. Her words were deeply accented, aggressive, and sharp and her voice was surprisingly authoritative for someone so small, fragile-looking, and beautiful. I could already tell that her jagged words could quickly become weapons with even a hint of provocation.

Regaining my faculties, I replied, "I'm Steven. I'm living here with Ryan now and you are?"

"I am Magda. I clean apartment," she answered while blatantly looking me over. Her penetrating stare appeared to be almost territorial and her face revealed no hint of affability.

"I just got here from the U.S. and you are the first Polish person I've met," I ventured, hoping to turn the conversation into a pleasant direction.

She looked at me with seemingly little interest and replied, "Ok, I finishing cleaning."

She then turned around and continued vacuuming the rug. I stared at her back for a moment as I tried to reconcile my feelings of bewilderment and slight anger.

Did she really have no interest in speaking to me whatsoever? How could I have failed to make even the smallest impression on her and why did it bother me? I had just met her but I wanted to know her. Rarely does one awaken to a beautiful young stranger in his apartment and I was determined to take advantage of this situation. So, I helped her finish cleaning the apartment and used the opportunity to make small talk and learn about her. I found out that she was 18 years old and a senior in high school. (I was 31 and had attended my ten year high school reunion when she was 15.) She was hoping to go to college in Krakow and wanted to travel the world. We talked about her taste in music, films, and books, as I took every possible opportunity to flirt. Magda had a boyfriend who had left the previous year to attend a university in Warsaw; the distance had cooled the relationship and was making her rethink what she wanted. The stunning young beauty was cleaning Ryan's apartment because she needed the money to travel to Croatia for a summer vacation.

It quickly became clear that she was enjoying the attention that I was lavishing on her and I realized that her former fierceness was a defense mechanism that she used to hide her true shy and submissive nature. Her increased submissiveness excited me and made me more aggressive as I began to test her limits. Her tiny sensual body and her standoffish yet submissive manner had caused my cock to quickly stiffen and I could think of little else besides exploring her wondrous body. As we cleaned the tiny cramped kitchen I carried a small bag of trash to the door and purposely brushed past and rubbed against her, causing my erect cock to press against her small tight ass. She was standing in front of the sink washing dishes and I lingered for a moment to make it clear that this was no accident. I heard her breath catch and watched her pale skin flush, which only served to embolden me. After setting the trash bag in the hall and I turned around and saw that she was no longer washing dishes but rather was looking at me. Magda's skin was flush with excitement and her nipples were erectly poking through her shirt's thin fabric. I reached down and pushed her ginger hair behind her ear as I rubbed my hand against her delicate fair skin. She shivered with excitement as I touched her and I looked into her soft blue eyes. I took her head into my hands and kissed her deeply, as I bowed my head to allow my lips to reach hers.

In an instant I was lost. The world became a blur of heightened senses and overly defined moments. Her mouth was soft and yielding, as my tongue explored and my hands flowed through her hair. She smelled like a combination of sweat and lilacs; an amalgamation that rivaled the best Parisian fragrance. I quickly learned that her ears were overly sensitive as I nipped at and sucked her lobes and took pleasure in slowly running my tongue around her ear's ridges, whispering to her how beautiful and exciting she was. I lifted her up and placed her on the countertop, so that she was at eye level, which provided easier access to her remarkable body. My hands pushed under her tank top and I cupped her soft breasts as I kissed and bit the side and back of her neck. I palmed and rubbed her breasts so that her hard nipples flowed between my long fingers, creating delicately sensuous friction. I then ran my teeth across the back of her sweet neck after alternating between kissing and biting her soft skin. My mouth returned to hers, as I lifted her shirt to expose her breasts to the morning air and begin softly pinching and tugging her erect nipples. She moaned into my mouth and bit my bottom lip, as I twisted her stony nipples, which only served to excite both her and me more.

Something inside of her snapped as she quickly began fiercely biting my lips and tongue, while pushing her hands under my shirt and clawing my chest with her short nails. Our coupling soon turned into a virtual melee of kissing, biting, licking, scratching, and pinching. Our base needs overtook us and pushed us towards a union that was intensely and unyieldingly animalistic. At that moment, only her body and mine existed. Nothing mattered except my uncontrollable need to have her. I wanted nothing less than to take every part of her. Magda and I had worked ourselves into a sexual frenzy that threatened to consume us both.

After pushing her against the wall behind the counter, I pulled myself away. I then briefly stared at her lust filled face and then quickly yanked her small tank top over her head and threw it to the floor. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me while simultaneously lowering my mouth to her beautiful breasts. Slowly regaining part of my composure, I began licking and sucking her hard nipples. Pressing my tongue flat against her stony nipples, I licked long slow strokes and then short quick circles. I placed her nipples between my lips and licked and sucked them feverishly, ultimately biting them when I could no longer control myself.

As I alternated between breasts, Magda moaned and ran her hands through my hair enjoying the attention that I was paying her beautiful body. I licked and sucked and bit as I again lost myself in her essence. She moaned and cursed at me with jagged sounding Polish words that for me held no meaning but propelled me forward nonetheless. Her small pale breasts were pert and smooth in my hands and her rosy nipples were stiff and sensitive between my lips and teeth. The more feverishly I overtook her, the more she yielded and submitted to me.

I licked down her body, kissing and sucking her intoxicatingly smooth skin and continuing to caress her naked breasts. As I kissed her stomach and slid my tongue across her navel, my hands glided down her body and pushed under her shorts. My mouth continued its sensual assault on her lower regions and my hand rubbed against her panties, feeling how hot and wet she was. My palm grinded into her panty covered pussy as she pressed back against me. I raised my head and gazed at her lust covered face while she moaned and pushed greedily against my hand. I then quickly pulled her shorts and black bikini panties down and gazed adoringly at her beautiful naked body. My hands ran down her legs and thighs and I relished the moment.

Although I ached for Magda, I willed myself to slow down and enjoy the entirety of her. So, I deliberately rubbed my hands against her sexy thighs spreading her legs wider, with my palm and fingers pressed against her soaking pussy and sexy manicured bush. I rubbed and teased her before I slowly lowered my head between her legs and pushed my mouth against her wetness. I buried my face in her sweet pussy and licked and sucked her again and again as she thrashed and moaned while pressing her needy pussy into my face. Her womanly scent overwhelmed and excited me, while her nectar tasted like sexual ambrosia. I slid my longest finger into her as I lapped my tongue against her clit, then gently nibbled her engorged pearl. My finger pushed faster and deeply as I ate her pussy before finally sending her over the edge. Madga soon became so excited that she tightly wrapped her legs around my head while fiercely humping my face. For a moment I thought that I would suffocate before I was able to adjust my mouth enough so that I could breathe while continuing to eat her amazing pussy. She came loudly and with abandon showing my face no mercy as she violently fucked my mouth. I understood none of what she said but under the circumstances no translation was needed. When she finally uncoiled her legs from around my head, I practiced unencumbered breathing and then leaned down to kiss her.

"I taste good," she said. Commenting on her pussy juices that now covered my face.

"Yes, you do," I agreed, as I ran my hands over her sweaty body; unable to stop myself from touching the smoothness of her skin.

"I've never had that before", she purred, still visible enraptured and a little shaken after her orgasm. "My boyfriend thinks it is not clean to put his mouth there."

"He's an idiot," I countered with a smile. "If he was smart he would stick his tongue in your pussy every day. You're absolutely divine, I love eating your pussy. You taste so good."

"You do not know me enough to say that," she said with a snarl. He post-orgasmic high had receded and her emotional wall of pain and anger had returned. "I do not know why I did this. I do not know you and all you want is to have the sex with me. All any man want is the sex. Now we will have the sex and you will tell me to leave, so that you can go to sleep or watch the television."

Magda slumped back on the counter and spread her legs indicating that she would endure me sexually using her, so that she could be finished with me. Although she was still incredibly beautiful, I no longer wanted her; at least not in this way. I didn't want her to agree to have sex with me; I wanted her to need me to fuck her. I wanted her to desire me inside of her so strongly that she couldn't say no. To submit to me, so that I could pleasure her again and again. I wanted to take control of her body and her mind. I wanted her to open herself to me, so that I could explore her in ways that she had never imagined. All she wanted now was to leave and at this point I was willing to let her go.

"I don't want to have sex with you today," I answered ignoring my raging erection. She stared at me in surprise. "You need to go home now," I said, looking into her eyes and enjoying the look of bewilderment on her face.

"You are saying to me that we will not have the sex now, yes?," she asked, believing that she must have misunderstood the English words.

"That's right. We will not have sex today," I reiterated. "I'm not going to have sex with you just because you feel guilty about it or just to be done with it," I said as I looked at her sternly.

"But you did not have orgasm," she observed, still trying to fit the pieces together in her mind. "I had orgasm but you did not."

"True and it looked like you enjoyed yourself," I ventured, reminding her of how she felt a few moments before. "You're wrong though, I don't want to use you. I want you to need me."

"I do not understand," she replied, obviously unprepared for such a turn of events.

"Go home and think about it. If you ever want me to touch you again, you will have to ask me. If you want me to fuck you, you will have to beg me."

"Women do not beg for the sex. I can have the sex whenever I want," she said angrily.

"You can't have it with me," I replied as I picked up her various items of clothing and handed them to her. Unable to comprehend the situation and sure what else to do, she got dressed and walked towards the door.

"I'll see you the next time you come back to clean," I said as I opened the front door. "Let me know if you want to see me sooner." As Magda angrily peered back at me, I slowly shut the door and headed towards the shower. The seeds had been planted and now I would have to wait and see if they bore fruit.

To be continued

Please, let me know if you would like to read further stories about Magda.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Polish Delight Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds