• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 03

Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 03

1234

As anticipated, James will be spending the weekend at Jeanne's manor while Bayonetta is away on business. What pleasures and horrors await within?

Bayonetta's Abuse III - Weekend At Jeanne's

It was another bright spring day as James and Bayonetta made their way up the long walkway to Jeanne's estate. The compound was well fortified with a chain link fence, a brick wall, a guard station and several guard dogs. James couldn't help but feel intimidated as they approached the gate in Bayonetta's GTO, but the guards had waved them through as soon as they spotted her in the driver's seat. The warm sun and the smell of freshly cut grass greeted them as they made their way up to what could only be called a mansion. It was a huge three story structure with tall, Victorian style windows. James wouldn't even venture to guess what Jeanne did for a living, but it was obvious that she was doing very well for herself.

Bayonetta was dressed in one of her elaborate black leather bodysuits, as usual, which made James question what kind of "business" she could possibly be doing after she left. She certainly didn't have time to go home and change since she had to be at the airport in less than an hour. James was dressed in the same casual wear that he had worn into the countryside the previous week and, of course, his purple leather "SLUT" collar which Bayonetta was using to tug him up the steps. As they approached the entrance of the ornate chateau, Jeanne didn't even wait for them to reach the wrap-around porch. She burst out of the front door wearing a costume very similar to the one she had worn to Bayonetta's apartment, only this time it was white leather instead of red. Her humongous cock hung from the only visible opening of the suit, bobbing between her legs as she came out to greet her guests. If James wasn't already familiar with her temperament, he might have thought she was some kind of hung angel; a compelling contrast to the succubus image that his mistress maintained.

"It's about time you got here! Did you sleep in again?"

Bayonetta crossed her arms, smiling wryly "Nice to see you too Jeanne."

"Do you really have time for pleasantries? You have a flight to catch. And you..." she said walking directly up to James, her cock rubbing up against him "It is most definitely good to see you again!" Staring into his eyes, she stuck her arm out in Bayonetta's direction, expecting the leash.

"First things first" Bayonetta interjected. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out a folded piece of paper, handing it to her. Jeanne scowled, unfolded the paper and quickly scanned its contents.

"List of restrictions..." Her eyebrows furrowed as she read down the list. "But that...! What?!? You might as well just write NO FUN!" she yelled, waving the paper through the air and glaring at Bayonetta.

"You agreed to abide by my rules, and those are the rules. I'm lending you a prized possession for the weekend. You have no right to be angry."

Jeanne was fuming, but as her long, semi-flaccid cock rubbed up against James' thighs her anger was replaced by anticipation. "Fine, whatever, I agree!" She held out her hand once more for the leash. Bayonetta handed it to her and Jeanne immediately slid behind James pressing her ample G cup breasts against his back and folding her arms around him. "Mmmmm... ready to spend a few nights with a real woman? You cute little whore..."

Bayonetta gracefully turned on her heel and placed her hands on her hips. "Slut, kiss me goodbye." James quickly broke from Jeanne's embrace, bent down and planted a hungry kiss on both of his mistress' perfect, round ass cheeks. "Have fun you two" she chuckled as she sauntered down the walkway without looking back.

"Goodbye mistress. Have a safe trip!"

"Hmph!" Jeanne snorted as she yanked on James' leash, pulling him back toward her. 'How did I become friends with such a cocky bitch?' As she watched Bayonetta make her way down the stone stairs she couldn't resist a little verbal teasing. "Hey Cereza! Do you know any doctors that are good at fixing an anal prolapse? You might want to put one on speed dial! Your prize slave won't be so tight when I'm done with him this weekend!"

Bayonetta just rolled her eyes as she made her way back to the car.

"Alright slut, you're MINE. Let's get inside. I've been dreaming about that wonderful throat of yours since our first get together." She tugged his leash harshly, walking swiftly back to the entrance. As soon as they were inside and the door was shut, she grabbed him by the head and forced him to his knees. "Get to work, bitch."

Her fat prick wasn't even fully erect and it was already 15 inches long as James placed his mouth around the tip and began slowly pushing his face onto it. Jeanne's large scrotum was swelling with seed and the hungry look in her eyes indicated that she'd been waiting for this moment all day. He swirled his tongue around the head and tenderly sucked the first 5 inches of her meaty pole.

"Oh fuck this" Jeanne said, grabbing his ears and spearing 10 inches of her weapon down his throat. James gagged as her cock plugged his mouth, unused to the extra girth that she had on Bayonetta. She began sawing her penis in and out of his face, inserting a little more of her fleshy member with each thrust. His throat stretched uncomfortably as he was re-introduced to her thick salami, his eyes beginning to water almost immediately. "Deep throat me bitch! I know you and Cereza like to get all lovey dovey, but this weekend you're going to be treated like a slave should be treated. We don't make love here, we have sex. More to the point, you GIVE pleasure and I TAKE it, as do all my friends. Believe me, they can't wait to meet you."

As the hallway filled with the sounds of gagging and slurping, a low cough suddenly spouted from the man who had been standing behind Jeanne for some time now. "I take it this is our guest for the weekend?"

Jeanne looked over her shoulder. "Oh, William... yes, this is our guest." She continued to shaft his throat as if it were something you always did while having conversation with a third party. "William... James. James... you can't see him right now, but William is my butler. William, go upstairs and get that bag of clothes I bought yesterday. Leave it in the main living room. Oh, and you may need to clean up here in a little while."

"Of course, mistress" he responded before walking off to perform his duties.

"Ooooooh..." Jeanne moaned as she finally sank her cock to the hilt in James' mouth. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the pleasure her 18 inches of fully engorged fuck meat were receiving from the slaves' accommodating throat. She gripped the top of his head with one hand and his bottom jaw with the other, sliding 8 inches in and out at a medium pace as her heavy balls slapped his chin. "Yeah, just like that... Just a few more minutes and it's feeding time sweetie."

James gripped her leather pants, struggling to breathe and maintain his balance as she raped his mouth. She only pulled out far enough to give him fresh air every once in a while and as the minutes flew by, his face became increasingly red and dark as Jeanne became more flushed and needy. "YEAH, TAKE IT! TAKE MY COCK! Mmmm... you're starving for my cum, aren't you? Why else would you be sucking my fat dick? That's good. Your drink dispenser is always ready to give you what you need. You just have to ASK. PROPERLY!" She emphasized the words with two especially hard thrusts and then began fucking his throat at full speed. She pistoned in and out of his mouth for a good 30 seconds before her climax arrived like a freight train off the tracks.

"AHHHHHHHHUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" She pulled his face into her soft, sweaty pubis and moaned loudly as the first volley of jizz sped through her cock and shot directly into his throat. "DRINK IT ALL YOU SLUT!" Blast after blast followed so quickly that James could feel the wave of cum rebound and spiral up his throat. Thick cream came spurting out around Jeanne's cock, covering James' face and splattering all over the hall floor. Jeanne shuddered in pleasure with weak knees and half open eyes, poking his face in an effort to deposit every last drop. "Drink it bitch... savor my spunk.... yesssss..." As she slowly emptied her balls in his mouth, she ran her fingers all over his face, massaging her thick paste into his skin while enjoying the afterglow of a wonderful orgasm.

Jeanne slowly pulled her thick tool from his throat, admiring the shiny cum and salvia drenched rod as it exited his mouth with a pop. James took deep breaths, trying to re-oxygenate his body as Jeanne hefted her slimy penis and wiped it all over his face. "That's a good start slut. Not bad at all! Still, that will seem like a picnic compared to what you're in for tomorrow night." She gave his right cheek two wet pats with her hand before grabbing his leash. "Now follow me. We need to get you into some appropriate attire."

As they walked into the maze that was Jeanne's home, James already felt like he was lost. The mansion had enough space for ten families and there was modern art and artifacts from ancient cultures the world over adorning every wall and corner. "This is quite a home you have, Mistress Jeanne."

"Isn't it? I'll give you the grand tour after we get you dolled up."

Before long they arrived in a large living room filled with leather furniture. There was a fireplace against one wall and an expensive entertainment center against another. Sure enough, on one of the leather couches was a shopping bag which Jeanne grabbed. She began digging through the bag with a grin on her face. "I picked these up for you yesterday. Take off your clothes and shoes while I remove the tags."

Jeanne began ripping the tags off and laying out her purchases as James kicked off his sneakers and disrobed. When he was stripped down to nothing but Bayonetta's black silk panties, Jeanne immediately perked up. "Oooh, very nice! I bought you a pair just in case, but those will do fine!"

James examined the "garments" which she had laid out for him: two pink latex arm gloves, two pink latex leggings, one lacy pink braw and a pair of pink high heels. He was less than thrilled with her selections, but on the other hand, it couldn't be worse than his usual bondage suit.

"Don't look at me like that. This is how sissy sluts dress and you're going to be the star entertainment of my party tomorrow night! I had to guess your sizes, so they might be a little tight, but latex is more fun when it's tight. Hurry up and get dressed slut!"

It took a while, but with some help from Jeanne he managed to pull the thick latex leggings up to his mid thighs and the rubbery arm gloves all the way past his elbows. His feet were painfully crammed into the high heels and the bra tightly fastened around his chest, completing the pink nightmare.

Jeanne stepped back to admire her work. "Mmmm, I like! If I had thought of it, I would've gotten you a wig too. Oh well, something to plan for next time. And now, for the finishing touches..." She opened a drawer in one of her end tables and pulled out a red lipstick and a red sharpie marker. Planting herself directly in front of James she took the lipstick and quickly gave his lips a thick red coating. She then took the red sharpie and wrote "CUM" on his right cheek and "DUMP" on his left cheek. Bending down she likewise wrote "SPERM" above his belly button and "TANK" directly below it.

"On the couch, face down."

James obediently laid down and she straddled his legs, intent on finishing her work. Finally, in big red letters she wrote "JIZZ" on his left ass cheek and "CHUTE" on his right. She gave his ass a firm swat before standing up again. "If you were my slave this wouldn't be marker, I would have a tattoo artist here tonight. If anything tragic ever befalls Cereza, I'm going to turn your body into my fucking canvas."

James didn't like the sound of that at all. So much, in fact, that he forgot where he was for a moment. "What?!? How would mistress dying leave me in your possession?" He pushed himself up and sat on the couch with a look of serious concern. "And what do you mean by 'something tragic' anyway?"

"Oh, you know... cancer, random shooting, getting hit by a bus. Happens all the time! It can happen to anyone. That's all I meant." The freakish smile on her face distracted James from the rigid palm that was moving towards his face like a jetliner making a landing. *SMACK* "And that's for not addressing me properly! Do it again and I'll step on your balls until you cry." Jeanne shook her hand in the air. She had overdone it and even through her white leather glove that had stung her almost as much as it had his face. She refused to acknowledge the pain in front of her dolled up slave, though. "Now, let's go see the rest of my wonderful estate!"

James was still seeing stars as she yanked him up by his leash and pulled him further into the lush mansion. They began stopping at each major room on the first floor and as Jeanne explained the features and function of each room she would have him suck her cock or lick her ass, quizzing him regularly to make sure he was paying attention. As they completed their tour of the first floor, James noticed one prominent door that they had not investigated. "Mistress Jeanne, if I may ask, where does that door lead?"

She suddenly looked very annoyed. "That goes down to my dungeon. There's no point in going down there this weekend since my bitch of a friend has forbidden me from doing anything really interesting with you. Maybe next time slut..." James made a mental note to thank Mistress Bayonetta profusely later. "Now, on to the second floor..."

The sun had long since sunk below the horizon as they found themselves on the third floor approaching the master bedroom. It had been a long afternoon to evening and James was exhausted both by Jeanne's personality and her sexual demands. However, as the double doors to her chamber opened, he was greeted with a surprise; or at least half a surprise. Her luxurious suite had all the accommodations you'd expect: a huge closet, an enormous canopy bed with silk sheets, a beautifully crafted vanity table with a huge mirror; it had the works. There were sex toys everywhere: dildos, whips, riding crops, gags, restraints, all the same sort of items that Bayonetta kept handy. What was surprising were the two corners of her room dedicated to art and inventing. There was a stack of paintings lined up next to her easel that showed remarkable talent. In the other corner of the room was a workbench with numerous projects frozen in mid progress. Sewing, woodworking, sculpting; it seemed that Jeanne did a little bit of everything. Her bedroom was a strange, but compelling vortex of sex and renaissance culture. It had taken long enough, but James had finally found something about her to like.

"We won't be needing THIS tonight" she announced as she un-strapped the purple leather collar from his neck and tossed it aside along with the leash. "But we WILL be needing this." She produced an odd looking collar of her own design, notable for the 4 metal rings that protruded from the top, bottom and sides. She fastened it snuggly around his neck and then slapped him on the ass. "You can use my bathroom over there. When you're done come out and join me on the bed. I'm just going to slip out of this bodysuit. I love leather, but unlike your oddball mistress, I won't sleep in it."

James wasn't sure what to say. He'd fully expected to be used as a human sex toy all weekend but he never imagined that he'd be sharing a bed with her. "Mistress Jeanne, you mean.... we're going to sleep together?"

"Who said I was going to let you sleep?" She gave him a coy wink and started stripping out of her luxurious white leather.

James took his time in the bathroom, glad to have a few moments alone and even more glad to be able to relieve himself. He washed his hands and rinsed his mouth, trying in vain to get the taste of Jeanne's sperm off his tongue. He walked back into the bedroom and there she was, kneeling on the giant bed wearing a strange harness of leather and rubber straps around her waist and ass. She was otherwise naked, her luscious breasts jutting from her upper body and her impossibly large penis protruding before her. An enormous cream colored rubber dildo and a black leather arm binder rested by her side. "C'mere slut" she said, patting the bed in front of her. "That pink latex looks so good on you..."

James hesitantly climbed up on the bed and as soon as he did, she grabbed his head and mashed it into the soft covers. "Arms behind your back." As he moved to comply, Jeanne wasted no time sliding the long leather arm binder up his forearms and past his elbows, lacing it up with practiced efficiency. She then grabbed him by the chin, pulled his head up from the covers and with her other hand she held the giant, smooth, cream colored phallus before his eyes.

"Look familiar? That's because it was created from a mold of my own cock. All 18 inches and every detail are nearly identical to the real thing. I've ordered four dozen of them to start and I'm working on a marketing campaign to make a fortune with these babies. This one is going to be your personal souvenir. Tonight, however, it's going to stretch you out and prepare you for the festivities tomorrow."

With that, she snaked around his side and began inserting the gargantuan rubber monster into his ass inch by inch. James began moaning as the insertion continued, eventually crying out into the blankets as Jeanne didn't give him any time to adjust, pushing the massive cock into his ass until the thick rubber ring that would normally be attached to a strapon harness was flat against his pucker.

"I'd secure that better, but honestly, I don't think it's going anywhere" she quipped. She slid off the back of the bed, walked around to the side and plopped herself back on the mattress directly in James' view once again.

"And now, slut, it's time to show off my latest, and perhaps greatest, invention. Crawl over here and suck me while I get it ready." As she adjusted the straps on her harness, James slowly plodded forward, the arm binder and the thick dildo plugging his ass making every inch forward a Herculean effort. Jeanne eventually grew tired of waiting for him and reached forward, grabbing him by the collar and the back of his head and pulled him into her crotch. She held her half-erect penis up to his mouth and once a few inches was securely inside, she resumed pulling him forward, spearing almost her entire cock down his throat.

"Mmmmm.... There we go, perfect" she announced as she started connecting four particularly thick straps from her waist harness to the four rings on his new collar. The straps appeared to be very thick rubber and looked almost like bungee cords. As she finished securing them to his collar she began to explain: "I dreamt this up because as much as I love to fuck throats, sometimes a well endowed woman wants to get her dick sucked without having to do all the work. As a man, or someone who used to be a man anyway, I'm sure you can identify with that. I call this the 'Hands-Free Face Fucker' and I expect it to be a very popular item in the future. Oh, can you breathe ok dear?"

Nearly all of Jeanne's cock had been buried in his throat for two minutes now and his face was quickly turning red. "Hmmm, I suppose you better back up if you want some fresh air."

James hurriedly wormed his way backward, the thick rubber straps stretching eight... nine... ten inches, but no further. They were as far back as they would go and James' neck muscles were straining against the taut state of the rubber cords. Even stretched to their limit, 8 inches of Jeanne's cock was still packed in his mouth, but there was enough room for him to breathe, barely. He exhaled and drew in a fresh breath through his nose before his muscles gave way and the cords pulled him back a solid 7 inches, plunging almost all of Jeanne's cock back down this throat.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds