• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 05

Life after the Lottery Ch. 05

123

It was late on Friday and Dawn was coming in the front door after she had worked all day with Dr. John on a serious reconstruction case, I could tell she was really tired.

"I need to talk to you," Dawn said as she plopped down on the sofa beside me.

"What's up?" I replied.

"I need to ask you about something." Dawn said as she laid her head on my shoulder and started rubbing my chest slowly.

I knew I was in trouble, anytime Dawn started rubbing my chest and said she needed to ask me something it was going to be something crazy.

"Well ask," I responded wondering.

"I ran into Amy at work today and she was all upset, it seems that her and her girlfriend are at odds."

"What happened?"

"Her live-in has taken a job in another state and she wants Amy to move with her and she doesn't want too. She likes her job at the hospital and doesn't want to move and start over."

"I didn't think they were that serious, I thought Amy said their arrangement was a matter of convenience so she could have somewhere to live."

"Well, for the most part that's correct. The problem is that she only found out this week and her roommate is moving out next weekend and Amy can't make the rent by herself."

"Can't she find another roommate?"

"I don't think she wants to and it's not her apartment. She doesn't want to get into another relationship at this point and her roommate paid a lot more than half of the rent."

"Okay, so what is the question?" I asked wondering.

"Well...I wanted to know how you would feel about Amy moving in with us for a little while?"

I had to stop and think a minute about this. Amy had been a lot of fun when she was here at the party but I didn't know if having her here all the time would work out but the prospects sounded interesting.

"I don't know honey, what do you think about it?"

"I haven't said anything to her yet, I wanted to see what you thought. I thought if she could live with us for a while it would give her time to decide what she wanted to do but it is up to you honey," Dawn said.

I thought to myself that we had plenty of room and I didn't really mind if she stayed here a while, I was more concerned with the living arrangements. Would she be coming here thinking she would have more wild times like before or would it be a more laid back atmosphere, either one sounded good.

"Dawn I have one concern. Amy is a great person but do you feel like having someone living here all the time with us will disrupt the way we live and carry on, I don't mind I just don't want the atmosphere around here to change. If you or I want to hang around the house naked or fuck anytime or place we want will that change if Amy is here?"

"Well she usually works during the day so she won't be here all the time and I don't really think Amy would mind the way we live at all. Besides, I don't think Amy would mind at all us fucking all over the house like we do now...not at all." Dawn replied.

"How long do you think she will be staying?"

"I thought at least through the holidays, is that okay?" Dawn asked eagerly.

"I guess I am okay with it," I said wondering in the back of my mind if this was a good idea.

"Thank you! I am going to call her and ask if she would like to move in with us then. I think this will be fun!" Dawn squealed.

Dawn kissed me then ran upstairs to change and call Amy. I had really enjoyed having sex with Amy when she had been here but I was now wondering if it would happen again, especially between her and Dawn. After a few minutes I decided to follow Dawn upstairs and find out if there were any details about this plan that I had missed.

As I entered the bedroom I heard, "...Amy this is going to be great, we will have lots of fun! Talk to you later," and she hung up the phone.

"Dawn?"

"Yes."

"Are you asking Amy to come live with us to have lots of fun or is it to help her out?"

"Maybe a little of both, can't we have some fun too?"

"Sure, I just want to know the ground rule that's all."

"Honey we all had fun before can't we have more fun?" Dawn asked with a puzzled look.

"Sure, I guess we can if that is what you want."

Now I was really wondering what was going to happen, just what kind of fun did Dawn have in mind? But as I thought about it I was really starting to think this might be a good thing. Amy was hot and we did have a good time before.

"When is she moving in?" I asked.

"Well, she is pissed at her girlfriend so I told her she could move in this weekend if that is okay with you?"

"What all does she have to move?"

"She said that all she had to pack was her clothes and a few odds and ends. She said everything else in the apartment wasn't hers."

"Then take the Escalade tomorrow and go into the city and get her things."

"Ewwww! She will be happy, thanks honey!" Dawn exclaimed as she reached up from the bed and pulled me down beside her.

"Let me thank you properly!" Dawn said as she rolled over on top of me and began pulling her scrubs off.

Once Dawn had her clothes off she proceeded to remove mine. Once I was naked she grabbed my cock and began stroking it to get it to full attention.

"Í want you on top of me," Dawn said.

Dawn rolled over on her back and I slipped in between her spread legs and slid up so that the tip of my cock was against her pussy, she was already very wet.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure."

"You are already wet and hot, tell me what has you turned on."

"I just want you now!"

"Dawn, tell me the truth, have you been thinking about Amy moving in all day? Is that what has you all hot and wet?" I asked.

"I just want you in me now."

"Dawn we always tell each other the truth."

"Yes, I couldn't wait to see if it was okay with you. Are you okay with this?"

"Are you hoping you and Amy get to make love again?"

"Are you okay with that, you seemed to enjoy it last time," Dawn said.

"Did you enjoy it? Do you enjoy making love to her?"

"Yes, is that okay, are you jealous?"

"No I'm not jealous I just wanted to know the truth. If you enjoy having sex with Amy then I am happy."

"Oh great but you know I really do get very excited watching you make love to her."

I leaned forward and slipped about half my cock into Dawn's wet pussy.

"Oh yes!"

"You really do like watching me make love to Amy?"

"Yes, it's very hot."

I leaned further forward and speared Dawn's pussy deeper.

"Ahhhh!"

"As long as you don't forget who satisfies you the most," I said as I pushed all I had deep into her.

"Oh god! I'll never forget!"

I thrust in and out of Dawn slowly for sometime while she began to rapidly build toward an orgasm. Dawn was really horny for her to get so excited so fast.

"You seem to be awfully turned on about the thought of Amy being here," I said.

"And you're not!"

I laughed at Dawn and we continued to make love until we each reached a massive wild orgasm.

After we had recovered Dawn called Amy back late and they made plans for the next day. It sounded like they could get all of Amy's stuff in two trips using the Escalade and Amy's car. I had a feeling this was going to be a wild weekend.

++++++++++

It had been a few weeks since the party with the other three couples. Things had gone really well, they couldn't wait until the New Year's Eve party with everyone else though they didn't know about the movie. They assured us that they would help make sure the party turned out well. Dawn had been calling and emailing all the other couples telling them about the plans for the party weekend for New Year's Eve. She was still working out the plans with everyone to make sure they could come on New Year's Eve which was on a Friday and stay until late Sunday.

Everyone seemed very excited about the plan for the party. Since it was October we wanted to give everyone plenty of time to make arrangements. We all usually had a big New Year's Eve party every year anyway we were just going to make a weekend out of it. We had partied at hotels before and everyone stayed the night so this wasn't going to be a big deal except for the plans Dawn seemed to be secretly making.

++++++++++

Dawn was up with the sun Saturday morning, I continued to try and sleep.

"Do you want to come?"

"Do you need me?" I asked.

"Probably not sleepy head," Dawn said as she jumped on the bed and bounced up and down.

I opened my eyes to look at Dawn, her breasts were bouncing up and down as she jumped on the bed, I never tired of seeing her perfect body.

"Do you need me to go with you, I will if you want me to?"

"We'll get the small stuff this morning and I will see if I need you for any big stuff, okay," Dawn replied.

"I have some big stuff right here if you can't find any at her place."

"I'll save that for later," Dawn said as she stopped bouncing and reached over and grabbed my cock through the sheets.

Dawn hopped off the bed and headed for the bathroom, when I heard the shower come on I rolled over and went back to sleep.

When I woke up later the house was quite. I got up and showered and went downstairs to fix myself some breakfast. It was after 11:00 when I finished cleaning up from breakfast. I was beginning to wonder if Dawn and Amy did need some help. It was a little over 30 minutes to Amy's apartment and Dawn had been gone since early in the morning.

I thought slyly to myself that I hoped Amy would be as grateful as Dawn had been last night. I wondered just how much sex would be going on with Amy if she was going to be living here. Would Dawn become jealous...would I become jealous if Dawn and Amy had more sex? I was going to have to think about this and talk to Dawn some more.

About noon I heard cars drive up, I went to the door and it was Dawn and Amy.

"We're here!" Dawn exclaimed as her and Amy approached the door.

"Hi James," Amy said as she walked up.

"Hi Amy," I replied as Amy walked to me and reached up and gave me a kiss.

"I really want to thank you and Dawn for this," Amy said, "I appreciate it more than I can show."

I couldn't help but think, 'I hope you really try to show it'.

"James help us unload the cars and take things to Amy's room," I heard Dawn say as my mind snapped back.

Amy's room, that sounded so odd. I wondered which bedroom Dawn was going to give her, one downstairs or one of the upstairs bedrooms. I soon found out as Dawn headed upstairs with a box of Amy's stuff with Amy following her with another box. I grabbed a box from the car and followed.

Dawn was putting Amy in the bedroom across from ours. It was the largest of the other bedrooms upstairs with a full bath like our bedroom and plenty of room. We spent about an hour hauling boxes in and getting Amy settled. Dawn said they would need to make one more trip with the truck to get everything but wanted to have lunch first.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"We had to go find some boxes for everything and then pack her stuff," Dawn said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Well, Rachael and Amy had a big fight," Dawn told me.

"Are you okay Amy?" I asked.

"Yes, she was just pissed I was moving out so suddenly...she was hoping to talk me into going with her," Amy told us.

"As long as you are okay," I told her.

"I'm okay, Rachel really wanted me to go with her but I wasn't going to do that."

"Were you two that serious?" I asked.

"Rachel seemed to think so."

I had to wonder just how much Amy was involved with Rachel and how much she was using her for a place to live.

The weather was still warm, I was a little shocked at the way the two of them were dressed, but then little shocked me anymore. Dawn had on a really short pair of blue jean cut off shorts and a halter top. Amy had on a pair of skin tight white shorts and a halter top too. Amy's D breasts were spilling out of the top and Dawn's ass was hanging out of her shorts nicely. I watched in awe as the two of them fussed around the kitchen making lunch. I told them I had just ate so they fixed themselves lunch while I sat at the bar and watched.

"Did you need my help?" I asked.

With her back turned to me Dawn said, "No, there were a couple of nice college guys that were happy to help us."

"I bet they were."

Dawn turned and looked at me and smiled. They picked up the plates they had prepared and sat down on the other side of the bar facing me. I was admiring Amy's long red hair, it was a nice color of red, not real dark, more of that nice natural looking red.

"I really don't know how I will repay the two of you," Amy said.

"I am sure we can work something out," Dawn said looking at Amy with a big smile.

Amy winked at her and then looked at me with a very sensuous look.

"Can you get everything that is left in one trip?" I asked.

"I travel pretty light," Amy said, "I only have a few boxes of clothes left, I am sure the two hunks will still be there and can help us if we need it."

"Maybe I better go with you?"

"You don't need too, we can get everything," Dawn said.

After the two of them finished lunch Dawn said they were going to get the rest of Amy's stuff and they would be right back. They left and I had the house to myself again for a little while. I sat down on the sofa grabbed the remote and pulled up the video of Dawn, Amy and I from the first encounter. As I watched the part where Dawn and Amy were enjoying each other I wondered if this would happen again...no, I knew it would happen again, how did I feel about it? It was pretty hot watching all the sex between the three of us again. What the hell I thought, it was great last time it can only get better and Dawn really seems to like having sex with Amy.

About 4:00 Dawn and Amy returned with the last of her stuff. We unloaded what was left and carried it all up to Amy's new room. I had already found an extra key to the house and programmed a code in the alarm system and the gate for her. About 6:00 it appeared Amy had gotten moved in and settled. Dawn and Amy were in the kitchen getting something to drink when I walked up.

"Amy here is your key to the house."

"Uh, okay, thanks." Amy responded with a look of sudden realization.

"I will show you how to operate the alarm and everything else later," I told her.

"Okay...thanks again you two," Amy said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep long kiss before letting go.

I looked over at Dawn after she let go and she was looking and smiling.

"Things are pretty loose around her Amy. The house is yours, you can come and go as you please. If you want to bring someone here that is fine." I told her.

"Just make yourself at home," Dawn said.

"Listen, I want to pay you all for rent and money for groceries," Amy said.

"Amy, don't worry about it. Keep your money and save it, it will be a pleasure having you here," I said.

"Are you sure?" Amy asked.

"Amy don't worry about any money please," Dawn told her.

"Well, okay then," Amy responded.

"Honey, we're hot and sweaty from moving everything we are going upstairs to take a shower," Dawn said.

"Go right ahead," I said, knowing that Dawn meant the two of them were going to shower together and was telling me this to see how I would react.

Dawn also knew that I would be watching them on the TV so I wondered if this was a test of some kind.

The two of them finished their drinks and headed upstairs. I turned on the TV in the kitchen and pulled up the cameras in our bedroom. Dawn and Amy had just made it through the door when they started peeling off their clothes, Amy looked hot as usual and so did Dawn. They headed toward the bathroom so I switched cameras. They were acting like a couple of school girls as they went in. Dawn went over to the shower and showed Amy how to operate all the shower heads from the electronic panel. While she was doing that Amy reached around her and hugged her, I could see Amy's breast mashing up against Dawn's back. Amy kissed Dawn on the shoulder and I heard her say 'thank you'.

Dawn spun around in Amy's arms so that their breasts were now pressing up against each other. Dawn kissed Amy on the lips and said, 'you are very welcome'. They hugged each other tight for a minute and then got in the shower.

I watched as the two of them washed their hair and then began to soap up their bodies. Dawn reached over and began soaping up Amy's breast. She was rubbing the bar of soap around on Amy's breast and stomach, Amy reached up and returned the favor. In a few minutes the two of them were fondling each other's breasts.

I watched Amy's hands slowly work their way down to Dawn's waist and then around to her ass. Amy was busily soaping up Dawn's ass as she slid down on her knees. Amy then began washing Dawn's legs, sliding her hands slowly up and down their full length, first one leg then the other. Amy slid her hands up to Dawn's mound and soaped up the little hair she had on her pussy. I watched as Dawn reacted, reacted by running her hands through Amy's long wet red hair.

Amy then let the water wash all the soap from Dawn's body, she leaned forward and started kissing Dawn's belly and mound while rubbing her hands up and down Dawn's legs. Dawn began rubbing Amy's shoulders. Seeing these two beautiful women standing in the shower all wet and glistening was wonderful. My cock was fully erect now and trying to push through the fabric of my shorts as I watched.

I could see when Amy started licking the top of Dawn's pussy. Dawn tilted her head back as Amy licked and kissed more and more. Dawn slowly slid her hands up to the back of Amy's head and pulled her into her pussy, Amy reached up and grabbed Dawn's ass and pulled herself further in. Amy continued to caress Dawn's pussy with her mouth and tongue.

After several more minutes Dawn pulled Amy up by her arms and gave her a long kiss as the water ran over them. Then she walked over to the marble ledge that was built into the shower wall as a seat. She sat down on the marble and pulled Amy down beside her. Amy slid a hand up to Dawn's breast and rubbed it for a few seconds and then turned Dawn toward her and pushed her back onto the ledge. Once Dawn was lying back Amy grabbed her leg and pulled it up on the ledge. Now with her legs spread she leaned over and began licking and sucking on Dawn's pussy.

Watching the water from the ceiling sprayers running over the two of them through the steam was like something out of a dream or a fantasy. Once again my lovely wife was having her pussy eaten by another beautiful woman. I thought about going upstairs and joining them but decided to leave them alone and just watch.

I watched as Amy began to jam her tongue into Dawn as deep as she could, I could hear Dawn over the water begin to whimper. Amy spread Dawn's legs wider apart and buried her mouth on top of her pussy. She was really going at Dawn, I could see her sucking as hard as she could on Dawn's clit. She would let up every few seconds and then drive her tongue down onto Dawn's clit, circling it and flicking it as hard as she could. Dawn had reached down and grabbed Amy's head trying to pull it as hard into her pussy as she could.

Amy slowly slid a hand up and began to use her fingers to spread Dawn's lips open so she had better access to her clit. With her pussy lips pried apart exposing her clit Amy drove her mouth down on top of it and began to suck. Dawn reached up with both hands and grabbed her own breasts, as Amy continued Dawn rubbed her breasts and eventually began to squeeze her nipples. I could tell that Dawn was nearing her orgasm as she began to arch her belly up and down.

Dawn began to pinch and twist her nipples as Amy continued her onslaught of her pussy. She began trying to raise her hips to meet Amy's mouth then she began to whip her head from side to side as she bucked. I heard her cry out loudly then she reached down and grabbed the back of Amy's head and pushed it into her pussy as she began to buck her hips up wildly. Dawn screamed out again as she pulled harder on Amy's head trying to pull her own head and shoulders up as she was hit by her orgasm. She flopped back down on the ledge as she pulsed and jerked. I could tell she was getting hit with wave after wave of contractions from her orgasm.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds