• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 06

The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 06

123

Chapter VI: Grandma Rose Comes to Visit

"Oh god Daddy, it's so hot watching you pull on your cock, Papa. Makes me so hot, Daddy, watching you" Emma breathed out as she rubbed herself under her dress, as she cupped and squeezed her breasts, pulled on her swollen hot nipples, her eyes glued to her father's hand sliding up and down his massive erection.

"Mmm, Em, lil baby, you are so fucking hot babygirl. Daddy loves watching you touch yourself, mmm, little baby, yesss, show Daddy your breasts, rub your breasts for Daddy. Oh god Em, so hot watching you. Daddy loves watching you touch yourself."

Reverend Joshua and his little Em, if they weren't tending to the farm were in each others arms. Emma found her father in the barn hanging up the plow-horse gear, the leather straps a deep brown mahogany color, worn shiny and oiled by the sweat of the powerful animals, the forged steel hardware clanking together in the most delicious way.

Emma leaned against the same bales of hay where she had masturbated so many times before she and her father, the Reverend Joshua, became incestuous lovers, her dress around her bare naked thighs, over her bare little hips, whispering "Do you like looking at me Papa?" she would breath out all alone in the barn. "Do you want to fuck me, Papa?" she'd whisper making herself creamy wet. "Tie me up, Papa, I've been so wicked, punish me, Daddy" she'd mewl and groan, making herself cum and cum, picturing her father spanking her.

Watching her father with all the straps in his hands made her think of her fantasies of him tying her up in the barn, having his way with her, her at his mercy, her Papa punishing her for her wickedness. Emma and her father were now indulging their every carnal whim, father and daughter, incestuous lovers alone together, the privacy of the farm out in the middle of the isolated, late 1800s prairie, their own little world, father and daughter, secret lovers.

Reverend Joshua watched his little girl and stroked his blood engorged cock dripping pre-cum over his fist as he encouraged his daughter to touch herself.

"Ohh, Em, yes lil baby, open your legs so Daddy can see your beautiful little cunny, child. Mmmm, so lovely, baby, Daddy wants to be inside you my wicked little girl, such a lovely little pussy for Daddy" Joshua growled in lust watching his little Em masturbate.

She was so beautiful, he thought to himself, so lovely, her blouse open, her translucent pale glowing skin, her firm young breasts spilling out, her nipples puffy and swollen hot.

"Mmm, Daddy, jerk it for me, Daddy. Oh god Papa, jack your big cock for your little Em, jack your delicious cock for your little girl, Daddy" Emma gushed out, her fingers fluttering over her sensitive clit. "Nnnn, Daddy, want to suck you, Papa" equally compelled, equally mesmerized watching her father pull on his big cock just a few feet from her, her dress around her bare thighs her bare hips, her fingers in her soft wet little cunny brushing soft strokes through her creamy little slit, panting, watching her father rub himself, stroke himself, jacking his magnificent cock for her.

Emma's eyes grew wide in the revery of the way his fist would curl over the bloated mushroom cap of his cock, as her father pulled on his hard cock looking at his little girl, watching her touch herself, his eyes as big as hers, her leaned back on the bale of hay in the barn, her spread her legs wider for her Papa's gaze, her fingers sliding delicately through her pink little cunt.

Her breasts, that her Daddy loved so much pressed together between her slender arms, her nipples so erect peeking like ripe swollen strawberries through her unbuttoned undertop there in the barn, her Daddy staring at her, his eyes full of lust for her.

Emma, overwhelmed by her father jerking his cock right in front of her, for her, an image she had fantasized about since those nights seeing his shadow through the curtain, had asked him to do it for her, told him her fantasy, of wanting to watch him, could barely contain her lustful exuberance.

"Pull on it for me, Daddy" she whispered. "Oh god Daddy, you're so hard, you make me so hot, Daddy" breathing out the words, husky, full of all the naughtiness she'd ever felt for her Papa. "I like you looking at me, while you pull on your cock, Daddy" she panted, her eyes wide, sparkling with lust, "I like you looking at me touch myself, watching you pull on your cock while you watch me, Papa. I like knowing how much you love fucking me, Papa, how much I know you want to slide your hard cock inside my little pussy, Daddy. Nnnggg, Papa, look how wet you are, your hand is so wet, as wet as I am."

Emma's fingers moved faster, looking back and forth between her father's eyes looking her up and down, their eyes meeting, flashing love and lust, smiling, at his hands pulling on his seething hard erection, her Papa, pulling on himself for her, jacking his beautiful cock for her. Emma cupped her breast, held out her nipple just for him, leaned and licked her own nipples. His watching her masturbate thrilled her as much as it thrilled her Papa.

"It makes my little pussy wet, you looking at me, Daddy. I like it when you watch me, Papa. Look at your little girl, Papa. Look how wet my little pussy is, Daddy, my bald little pussy. Look at my breasts, Papa. You want to suck them don't you, Daddy, ohhh god, Papa, yes, look at my tits, Daddy. Look how big your little girl's nipples are, Papa. You want to suck them don't you, Daddy? Mmmm, Papa, I want you to suck my nipples. They're so hot, Daddy, so puffy swollen, they ache Daddy, look Papa" she squeezed her one breast so her nipple was thrust out, so deliciously sexual, so hot for her father's mouth. "You want to slide inside me, don't you Papa? Look how wet you make my creamy little cunny, Daddy, ohh Daddy, love watching, you pull, on your, cock, for me Papa. You want to slide that big thing in me, don't you Papa? Oh god Daddy, look how hard you are. So big, nnn, Daddyyyy, you want to fuck your little girl, don't you Papa? You want to fuck that huge thing in your little girl's pussy don't you, Papa? Nnnn, Daddy, I want you inside me again, Papa, your big daddy-cock in my hot lil pussy" Emma groaned out, annunciating the word cock with such a lustful wanton eroticism her father the Reverend almost came hearing those words come from his daughters lips after all this time.

"Pull on it Papa" Emma whined again, out of breath, each tome saying it making her closer and closer to cumming again. "For me, Papa, pull, mmmm yeah Daddy like that, ngggg, Daddy, makes my little cunny, so wet Daddy, you're making me so wet Papa, watching you jack your big cock" Emma moaned in a hissing-whisper. "I need you in me again, Daddy, your cock, Daddy, deep in my hot little pussy, Papa."

"You like watching Daddy pull on my cock, don't you, child? Daddy's big hard cock. You make me this hard, Em. You make my cock this hard, lil baby" the Reverend panted, stroking his cock, rubbing his fist and palm over the rounded bloated head. "Look child, look how hot you me, look how wet Daddy's cock is, baby."

"Papa? Do you, ... do you want to fuck me, fuck your little Emma, Papa?"

His daughter in a heated arousal saying the words made the Reverend Joshua seethe again with lust for his little girl. Her eyes glued to her father pulling on his cock, the look on his face, his eyes watching her touch herself, her imagining that huge thing so good inside her, so deep inside, gliding inside her, how big it felt in her aching hot little cunny, how it spread her open, how she would cream and cream all over her Papa's thick cock.

She loved his voice, so soft and smooth and certain when he was crazy for her like this, how his voice would go so rumbling quiet, so deep in his chest, and so low, how he'd growl at her, say naughty dirty things to her, how wet she would get, so crazy, for her Papa's hard cock. She loved that she turned him on so much. That she could make him so hard.

Joshua was electrified by the vision of his little Emma, so aroused that she'd become his dirty little girl, displaying herself, showing her father her beautiful little bare pink cunt, sucking her own hard swollen nipples, fucking her little pussy with her fingers, uttering such naughty obscenities.

"Roll over, child, Daddy wants to see your little pussy from behind, baby."

Emma obeyed, her skirt around her waist, half laying on the bales of hay, her pert little bottom pressed up and out for her father's gaze, her fingers strumming through her pink slit, the back of her lovely legs so soft and glowing, her soft wet pink pussy pushed up to her father's burning eyes.

"Nnngggod child, so fucking sexy, my hot little baby, oh child, yesss, roll your little bottom, lil baby, Daddy has to taste you" and with that Reverend Joshua lunged forward toward his daughter's upthrust little pussy as Emma thrust her belly, her cunt, her thighs open for her father, her smooth bald sex glistening in her juices, bald all over, between her legs, up her tummy, the sight of her driving him to a kind of crazed lust as he mouthed his little girl's cunt from behind her.

Emma thrust her cunt up to her Papa's hot mouth, onto his long tongue winding up inside her, licking her all over her hot little cunt, her little bottom, his long swiping insistent licks, her fathers nose pressing inside her. She felt like an animal, her father the bestial bull, fucking his tongue into her swollen aching wet little cunny. Emma creamed all over her father's hot wet mouth, sucking her, licking her. Her father the bull about to mount her.

Reverend Joshua rolled over too, crouched under his little girl, his mouth under his daughter's belly, under her hot little cunt, feasting on her beautiful little slit, sucking and licking her cream, diddling her clit with his hot wet tongue, vibrating her little pussy with his growls underneath her, through her.

"Mmmm, Daddy loves sucking your hot little cunt, child, do you like what Daddy's doing, baby? Do you like Daddy's mouth on your bald little cunt, Em? Daddy loves licking my little baby. You taste so good, child."

Emma had raised herself up on her arms, spread her legs wide, squatting over her father's mouth, sucking her, licking her, fucking her with his tongue, her little cunny directly over her Daddy's mouth, so he could reach all of her, so he could lick back and forth over her swollen little clit making her wild.

The Reverend groaned, the vibrations humming through his daughter's cunt, so on fire, rubbing her shiny pink slit all over father's mouth, grinding her hot little cunt onto his face, his mouth, his nose, her father's palms and fingers, groping and spreading her bottom cheeks apart so he could lick deeper inside her.

"Ohhhhh-ohhhh fuckkk Daddy, ohhh fuck, oh Daddy, oh yes, Daddy, ohhh Papa, mmmm-nnnnuhhh, yesss, fuck my little pussy, Papa, your mouth, Papa, nnnn-ugh- ohhh yes, Papa, your tongue, making me crazy, Papa, lick me, lick your little Em, lick my little cunny, Papa, lick my little cunny, Papa, so hot, Daddy, so wet, ughhhh, Papa, going, to, make me cum, Papa, going to, make me ... " Emma bucked her hips on the her father the Reverend's mouth, wriggling, humping, rocking, twisting her clit, rubbing her clit against her Papa's nose, his tongue fucking up inside her, cumming all over her father mouth.

"Yessss baby, yesss, cum on Daddy's mouth, child. Let Papa make you cum on Daddy's mouth, mmmphhh" Reverend Joshua muffled into his daughters dripping wet creamy little slit. "My lil baby's hot little pussy, my baby's beautiful little cunt, Daddy's naughty little girl, loves Daddy's mouth, don't you, child? Daddy loves my little girl's pussy, your little cunny belongs to Daddy, child, Daddy's hot little cunt, cum on Daddy's mouth, cum for Daddy, let Daddy make you cum."

The Reverend Joshua licked and sucked and ravaged little Emma's bald little cunt humping on his mouth, luxuriating on her Daddy's penetrating tongue.

Emma held on to the bale of hay, her arms outstretched, her knees bent, grinding on to her father's hot sucking mouth, gyrating her little hips, her bare little cunny, her bare thighs, "Nnn Papa, nnnnn, nnn, so good, Daddy, lick me Papa, ohhhh-nnnn make me cum, Papa."

Emma exploded into an orgasm the likes of which she'd never experienced. Her cunt rippled and vibrated and gushed, her creamy cum all over Daddy's mouth, his face, holding her up, her legs shaking.

He kept licking, biting the insides of her shaking soft smooth pale thighs, his big hands spreading her bottom so perversely as he rolled out from under her, turned, and in one swift motion touched the head of his hugely swollen enflamed dripping cock to his daughter's gloriously enflamed pink cunt.

Emma pressed back, her Daddy fucking into her from behind. Exhausted by her orgasm still rocking her, delirious, as he fucked his throbbing hard cock so hot and meaty thick into his little girl's upturned little cunny sucking at his huge swollen member, his daddy-cock fucking up into his hot little daughter, Emma was in heaven.

In that exact moment the Reverend reached out in front of them grabbing the leather straps hanging down from the barn wall, and reaching over his little Emma bent under him, looped the leather straps around Emma's wrists, pulled them together, lashing the straps, pulled them tight, raising her up, his cock still buried in her quivering little cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck Daddy, yes, tie me up, Daddy" Emma implored, "ooooh fuck, Daddy. Ohhh god."

Grabbing his little Em by the hips the Reverend thrust up inside his daughter, burying himself balls-deep in his little Emma, his balls slapping up under her, his groin slapping into her upturned pert little bottom, banging into her dripping wet little cunny.

The Reverend Joshua loved fucking his little girl from behind, her arms high above her, her wrists bound together, her back arched, her hips in her father's strong hands.

Emma knew he was leaving finger marks on her tender flesh, slapping his hands against her thighs, slapping her so hard she knew she'd bruise, her cunny on fire, dripping wet, her hips pulled back to him, grinding his huge swollen throbbing daddy-cock between her legs, deep into her quivering swollen dripping wet pussy.

Reverend Joshua ran his big hands up and down his little girl's bare naked thighs, fucked his big thick cock up between her legs, deep into his daughter's warm little belly. He slid his hands to the front of her thighs, his fingers digging into her, his thumbs pressing into her groin, fucking his big, hot pulsing cock up inside his daughter writhing on his cock, in his hands, her arms and wrists bound, her at her father's mercy.

Emma groaned a constant stream of pleasure, her father fucking deep into his little girl as she felt his right hand grope her swollen aching breasts, fondle her lovely breasts, come up, and wrap around her throat, her jaw, as he fucked himself up inside her, deep inside his daughter, his little Emma, as he growled, fucking her, groaned out, as he came, as he shot his seed deep into his daughters waiting cunny, deep into her belly,

"Oh god yes, Papa, cum in me, Daddy, nnnggg cum in me Papa, cum in your naughty wicked little girl, in me, exploding in me, Daddy, I feel you Daddy, ohh, yessss, Papa" Emma groaned, humping her little hips, tightening her little pussy to suck the last drops of her Daddy's cum inside her as he held her tight against him.

Feeling his body soften, his grip loosen as he kissed her cheeks, his breathing hot on the side of her sweating hot face, his sweat dripping into her shoulder, Emma slumped her weight suspended by her arms.

"Ohhh, child, Daddy loves fucking your little cunt, baby, such a beautiful little cunt for, Daddy. You love Daddy's cock don't you, child?"

Emma replied by squeezing her father's cock with her tight sopping wet little cunt, him buried so deep inside her, delirious in the burning sensation of the leather straps still tightly bound around her wrists, just the two of them, father and daughter, free to fuck each other, to love each other.

❖❖

Emma climbed into bed early, wishing she could sleep with her Daddy as he finished his chores, but satiated and sleepy from her and her father's orgiastic afternoon in the barn knew he would wake her when he came to bed.

He'd tied her up again, used the leather straps to leave delicious burning welts on her little bottom. She'd pleaded and begged him, to punish her, for being such a naughty girl, to teach her, how to be his good girl.

She could still feel the heat of the delicious welts on her thighs, her bottom, as she laid on her belly. She fell asleep to the sensations and memory of her father's gaze, her breasts still ringing hot from her father's hands pulling, squeezing, groping her breasts, pulling on her swollen nipples as he made her beg for more, made her beg for his cock, made her beg to make her cum again, and again, as he lashed and spanked her, telling her what a deliciously lovely naughty dirty little girl she was, what a good little girl she was, his little girl, that she belonged to him, that her hot little cunt belonged to him as he fucked his big daddy-cock so deep inside her.

Emma loved belonging to her Daddy. Loved how he pulled her hair as he kissed her so deeply, so passionately, his tongue swirling in her mouth. Loved how rough he was with her, how his growls made her so wet. How gentle he was with her in just the right moments, his love like being fucked fast and then slow. How he held her throat as he fucked her from behind, her suspended from the barn ceiling, the smell of the leather straps making her so wet. How he took her. How he put his fingers in her mouth, his hand around her jaw, so she could taste her own little pussy on his fingers. Emma loved giving him her little pussy, her bottom, anything he wanted as he made her cum so many times she could barely stand any more, barely speak coherently, her quaking orgasms rattling her entire being.

Emma drifted off to sleep smiling, whispering under her breath to the quiet, to the firelight glowing over her, the warmth and heat of the cabin easing her wounds, her freshly fucked little pussy, her freshly fucked bottom, dreaming off to sleep, "Whenever you want Daddy, whenever you want, your little girl belongs to you, Papa."

❖❖

Grandma Rose arrived early that next morning, and Emma still feeling so completely freshly fucked glowing in love with her father and his wonderful cock, greeted her Grandma Rose with the glee of a little girl, the camaraderie of another woman, her wonderful Grandma Rose.

Emma was so happy. She loved her Grandma Rose, and that she was going to spend some time with her and Daddy.

As Grandma talked, told her stories, laughed and smiled at Emma, her eyes glinting and sparkling, Emma thought to herself how her grandma was so beautiful. They looked a lot a like Grandma Rose kept commenting. She remarked how much she looked like Emma at Emma's age, and glancing down at Emma's breasts, and back into her eyes, Emma blushed.

"You've grown into such a lovely young woman" Grandma Rose said smiling. Emma loved her Grandma Rose.

When Reverend Joshua got up and went out to smoke, she commented on how beautiful Em was, how she was now as tall as her, and Emma flushed with excitement. She said she'd noticed how well her dress fit Emma, how large Em's chest had gotten since they last saw one another, and she winked.

Emma drew in her breath as Grandma Rose reached out playfully, and touched her finger to Emma's breast, right on her nipple, just like she had before, just like Emma had fantasized so many times she would do again, fantasized she and her young beautiful grandmother would do together, through their dresses, under their dresses.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds