• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Meghan Ch. 02

Meghan Ch. 02

Jeremy

After that night at her condo I had an almost permanent erection. I could not stop thinking about it, what had happened. On the one hand I was mortified but on the other it was the most exciting thing I had ever done in my life. And you know what? The heck with being mortified. I've had a lifetime of being told to be good, to love and honor our Lord Jesus Christ, to maintain the purity of my body for the sanctity of holy matrimony. That's good but ...

Three or four days later she calls me again. "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Um, nothing."

"Why don't you come over."

"Yeah, OK, sure," I stammered ... I mean this was the woman to whom I'd exposed myself. And a lot more.

"About seven?" And she hung up. She's always doing that. Hanging up in that kind of abrupt way. It's rather disconcerting.

----------------------------------

I got there at five to seven. "My God," she said, "you're on time." Blushing as usual and taken aback by her blasphemy, I almost missed the remark about timeliness. You are supposed to be on time; the 'politeness of kings' Mother always says. But I guessed that she probably didn't want to hear what Mother thought of things. Indeed, I really didn't want to introduce Mother into any conversation with her; who knew where she might take it.

Once again she was dressed in jeans and a button-down white shirt. This time she didn't ask me what I wanted to drink she simply said: "pour us a couple of glasses of wine, would you?" nodding at the drinks cabinet. Again, we went out onto the balcony and, again, she did that silent toast thing and, again, I took a sip to be polite. It actually tasted pretty good. I felt rather sophisticated.

"So Jeremy, tell me about your love life."

I blushed and sort of coughed in embarrassment. "I really don't have much of one." Now that was the absolute truth.

"Why not? You're a good looking guy, good job. Pleasant, decent all that kind of thing. I'd figure half the girls in your office would be happy to get into your pants."

I sort of laughed but couldn't think of anything to say.

"Well? She demanded, "no girl? When was the last time you had a girl?"

"Um, in college. I dated a girl in college."

"OK, did she have a name?"

"Yes ... um, Mary Jo."

"So did you and Mary Jo fool around a lot?"

"No ma'am. No we didn't do anything. Well, we held hands and, um, we sort of kissed goodnight, you know."

"That's it? You kissed goodnight? How long did you date this girl?"

"Um, two years or so."

"And you never got beyond kissing goodnight? You never made out in the back of a car, never groped her tits, never put your cock in her hand, never put a couple of fingers in her pussy, never did anything?" She asked this in a rising tone of voice, sounding quite incredulous.

"No ma'am. It was the honor system and, of course, we had the chaperone."

"Don't fucking call me ma'am. What do you mean a chaperone. Where the fuck did you go to school?"

I told her. And sort of explained the system, the rules and all that. She was shaking her head in disbelief when I finished.

"So are you virgin, Jeremy?"

"Oh, yes ma'...yes, I am"

"You're twenty three and a virgin and you sound almost happy about it. Jesus Christ."

I wanted to tell her not to blaspheme, but figured that was not going to sit too well, so I didn't.

"OK, you've a virgin. I can buy that, I guess. So what have you done?"

"Ma'... er, done?"

"Yeah, what have you done with a girl? Have you ever groped a girl, been jerked off, sucked off, all the normal things that people do? Tell me what you've done."

Those were 'normal' things? I told her the truth; I'd done none of that.

"Not even in high school before you went to weirdo U?"

"I didn't go to high school. We were all home-schooled."

"Jesus. America's most deprived."

We sat in silence for a minute then she finished her drink and stood up. "Finish your drink, let's go." I swallowed the rest of the wine, which was really tasting pretty good now that I'd gotten used to it, and followed her. This time we didn't stop in the living room but went into the bedroom. "Take off your shoes, we're going to watch a movie." With that, she got on the bed, sitting upright against the back, waited for me to get on alongside her and clicked a remote. Same as before, a screen slid up from a sort of chest at the foot of the bed. "You comfortable?" she asked and not waiting for a reply - I was feeling real uncomfortable - clicked the remote again to start a movie.

This time, it wasn't a home movie and she seemed to start it somewhere in the middle, a scene of a dark-haired girl being driven in a chauffeured car at night. "I've cut out some of the early stuff, too choppy, boring. We'll just watch the good stuff" she said, matter-of-factly.

The lights were very dim in her bedroom but I easily see her. She looked perfectly calm and collected; she could have been sitting at her desk. Me, I felt really tense. I kind of knew that this was going to be a porn movie. I wanted to watch it but already I was blushing again and my penis was hardening, even before anything happened. The scene shifted and the girl, now naked, was being led into a large room. In the middle of the room was a sort of dais, like a very large bed. On the bed was another woman, blonde and also naked. Around the room were several couples, all dressed and all wearing masks. The girl was led to the dais. After that it became a bit of a blur. The blonde arranged the other girl in a kneeling position, then a man appeared, naked with an erect penis. The blonde showed the other girl what she wanted her to do ... handle the man's cocks, play with it while the blonde, the man, and the audience watched intently.

Within a few seconds of this, my cock was as hard as the guy in the movie. I tried to keep still but it was difficult.

"You like it? she whispered, turning to face me.

"Yeah" was all I could say.

Still looking at me, she put her hand in my lap and felt the outline of my cock. I gasped. "Oh my, you really do like it, don't you?" I could only nod; my mouth was too dry to say anything. She removed her hand and went back to watching the movie.

After several minute, during which the girl had started licking and mouthing the guy's cock, I felt Meghan's hand once more in my lap. "Oh I think you need to get more comfortable. Don't you?" I nodded again, but didn't move. I wasn't sure what she wanted although I had a pretty good idea. "Well, why don't you loosen your pants, Jeremy." I didn't need a lot of urging. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped. She put her hand inside my pants and felt me. I was about ready to come right then. "Take your clothes off." I did. "And your socks." I took them off and resumed my place alongside her.

"Here's what's going to happen, Jeremy. You are not to touch yourself, until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes" And so I lay there, stark naked alongside this cool, elegant, fully dressed woman with my cock sticking out as stiff and hard as I've ever known it.

"Would you like me to touch you?"

"Y-yes."

"Say please ... please Meghan, touch my cock."

"P-please Meghan, t-touch my cock." And she did. She stroked it slowly up and down with her cool, soft, small hand.

"Do you like that?"

"Ohmigosh, yes."

"Don't say 'Ohmigosh' Jeremy, that's infantile. I want you to say "Oh, fuck, yes. Will you say that for me?"

"Yes I will ... er, oh f-fuck, yes."

"Good boy." And she took her hand off my cock and went back to watching the movie. By now, the girl had the guy's cock in her mouth and was masturbating him with one hand while the other clasped his buttocks. He was swaying into while her mouth took his cock as it slid back and forth. After a minute or so he pushed her head away, took hold of his cock, jerked off rapidly and shot his semen all over her chest. She looked him right in the eyes as he came and, when he had finished, she sucked the end of his cock for a second or two.

As she watched this, Meghan would, from time to time, put her hand on my cock and slowly stroke it up and down. I thought I was going to pass out I wanted to come so badly. At one time she felt the pre-come on the end of my cock and, absently, licked it off her fingers. After the girl had finished sucking the guy he left and, almost immediately, another guy appeared, naked as the first.

When the second guy came out, Meghan started to unbutton her shirt. That done, she stroked my cock again and then unbuttoned her jeans. "Need to get comfortable," she murmured and started to play with her breasts. The second guy had his cock played with and sucked but instead of letting the woman finish him with her mouth, her turned her onto her knees, positioned himself behind her and slowly, very slowly, the blonde girl guided his cock into the other girl. By this juncture, Meghan had done some serious handling of her breasts and had played frequently between her legs. Saying nothing, she stripped off her shirt and shucked out of her jeans and panties, throwing them off the bed.

"Don't you want to look? she said. I did, gazing at her body, her breasts, her hairy sex. She was petite and beautiful. "Do you want to touch me?"

"Y-yes."

"You can't. Remember what I said, you can never touch me. But, I'll let you do one thing, just this once. I'll let you put your fingers in me. Would you like that?"

"Ohmi ... oh, fuck, yes."

"I want you to say it Jeremy, I want you say 'please can I put my fingers in your cunt'. That's what I want you to say, Jeremy, 'please can I put my fingers in your cunt."

"P-please can I put my fingers in your cunt"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, do it like this." She held up two fingers and put them put them between her legs, slid them into herself, moved them a bit, slowly, and withdrew them. She held the fingers up to my mouth and I smelled her muskiness. "Suck them clean" And I did. My first taste of a woman. For a second I was so overwhelmed that I forgot about my cock. "Now you do it." And I did, feeling the heat and the wetness and gently moving my fingers a little to explore the fleshiness. It was the most fabulous sensation I'd ever had.

After I'd sucked my fingers clean, she played with my cock for a few strokes then said: "I want you to watch me." And she started to masturbate, playing slowly with her nipples and moving her fingers in and out of her sex and every so often making little circular motions on the top of it. Her breathing got a little louder, she began to pant and her torso started contracting and thrusting, She slid down the bed and turned sideways. "Get behind me," she panted, "kneel behind me, right behind my head". I did as she asked, my rigid cock touching her hair. "Now," she said, "now jerk off, come over me. Quick, I'm coming, c'mon, fucking come, give it to me you little fuck...oh, fuck, fuck, f-f-fuuuuuck." And just before she came I ejaculated over her face, some getting as far as her chest, her left breast. Some seemed to land in her open mouth, which she ignored in her loud, panting orgasm. I pumped the last drops out onto her hair.

Meghan

This kid was something else. He'd never been with a woman. I mean c'mon. This is America. Can you imagine how weird his life has been? But, given what I want him for, you can't get a tabula any rasa than that.

I pulled his chain a few times, making him drink again and saying 'God' and 'Jesus Christ' a few times, then making him swear a few times. Pretty soon he'll be acting like a regular guy. He was pretty good, doing as he was told, not touching himself. And he was very good at the end, coming really nicely all over me, just like Daddy. An excellent climax.

After a while I told him to come and take a shower. We've got a huge shower, multiple heads, that sort of thing. You could probably get half a dozen people in there if you had the urge. I turned it on and led him in. His cock was half flaccid by now, which was fine by me. We both stood under the jets and while his eyes were closed and his head held up to get the water all over him I shampooed my hair and soaped up and cleaned off the rest of me.

When I opened my eyes I could see him checking me out. I took the soap and told him to turn his back to me. I soaped his back and arms and then knelt down and did the same to his legs. As I moved up, I soaped his ass and then ran my soapy fingers under his ass to touch his balls. He staggered forward a little bit and leant against the tiles as I played with him. When I turned him around, his cock was rigid again. I soaped his face, arms and chest and, again, knelt down to do his legs. His cock was inches from my face. "You'd like to put it in my mouth, wouldn't you?" I said, looking up at him, his stiff cock right in front of my eyes.

"Yes ... but I know you're just teasing."

"Not teasing, Jeremy, teaching. Establishing the rules. I make them and you enjoy." This said, I stood, close to him but just far enough away that his cock didn't touch me. I'm not that tall and he was clearly over six feet and in really good shape. He looked good with the water running over us and I took another opportunity to reinforce the lesson. Soaping my hands, I washed his cock, using both hands to slide up and down its horizontal shaft. As I did so, I kept looking up into his eyes. He started to pant and thrust his hips forward, like I was jerking him off but not doing it right. I took my hands off his cock and put them on his chest. "Keep still, this is just a friend helping you get nice and clean. Not a friend playing with your cock. You know that you have to play with your own cock, don't you Jeremy?" He panted and nodded. "Do you want to play with your cock again Jeremy?" He blushed - the first time in a while - and shook his head. I smiled at him and walked out of the shower to towel off. He came out a few seconds later, his cock drooping. After he had dried and dressed, we had another glass of wine, drank mainly in silence and then I stood and wished him a good night. He got the message and left. I called Elizabeth and told her it was ok to come home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Meghan Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds