• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Diary of a Mistress

The Diary of a Mistress

Diary Entry Number 1

I favor control; I prefer to have the authority, even if it is just an illusion. I like strong men who aren't afraid of (and even enjoy) having their power and choices taken away from them. I guess through some eyes I am seen as a mistress or even sadistic. Sadistic is such a strong word, in my opinion I am a lover someone who enjoys pleasing. The things I do are only things that are asked of me by my "clients." I know their boundaries and how to push them. So, if I am the one satisfying other's desire doesn't that make my clients the ones in control?

I realize I've been daydreaming, and I snap back to reality. I am lying on a large, antique canopy bed. The dark chestnut pillars on each corner reach to the ceiling. Each pillar is ornately carved; the wood is stained so dark it could be easily be mistaken for wrought iron. For a second, I admire the way the light dances through the draped lace taffeta which serves as the roof of the bed. The bed is comfortable and cushy but has never provided anyone with a night sleep. The bed is dressed with fine linens of a regal palette of purple and bronze. The room is largely taken up by the massive bed. It is the focal point of the room. My playroom is decorated in an eclectic taste; the décor reflects a number of different cultures. There are no windows, and the room is dimly lit with candles.

Upon entering the room a delicate smell of clean linens embraces your senses, and all stress melts away. An erotic mural of bodies intertwined consumes the wall furthest from the bed. The painting proclaims "enter here and abandon preconception." A giant cabinet sits in the far corner of the room; it contains numerous tools of the trade. I have a number of restraints secured on the walls furthest from the bed, and some from the ceilings. There are whips for every scenario. I also have a Sybian and a fucking machine for the occasional female clients.

My legs are spread and I am masturbating I am fingering my clit, as I watch the man standing across the room. He is tall and muscular, and I can tell he takes care of himself. His face is red with frustration. I imagine in the real world he is a high power professional. He says his name is James, but it probably isn't his real name. James is a repeating client he returns about once a month. We have an agreement and an understanding. James is my favorite kind of client. He likes deprivation and pleasure mixed with pain.

His cock is rock hard and jerking as he feasts his eyes on my pussy. The only thing keeping this strong man from coming over and taking me are the ropes I used to bind him. His hands are tied behind his back, and the ropes are tethered to the wall.

In reality, I know they aren't necessary; we have a relationship built on trust. I watch his cock and notice its nice curve. As it jerks, I think about how it reminds me of a finger beckoning me to come closer. I start to think about how this nice cock is begging to be fucked, and here I am masturbating instead. I slid a finger into my fuck hole and realize I am soaking wet. I smear my juices around and drench the rest of my pussy.

I hear a loud moan from across the room. Hearing how wet my pussy is must have been more than James could take.

"What was that?" I ask, "Did I hear you moan?"

"Yes Ma'am..." James replies, refusing to make eye contact.

"You know I like peace and quiet when I masturbate," I scornfully reply.

I stand up, and smooth out my garment. I am wearing a corset with an open bust. It makes my size DD's look even bigger. I did have on panties, but I had allowed my client to remove them earlier. My nipples are hard, but, since I got my nipples pierced, they almost always are.

I walk over to the James and face him. My tits are just inches from his body. He leans forward to try and feel my body against his. I can tell he needs relief so bad. His cock is so hard that it is almost parallel to his body. The truth is, I need relief too but I can't let him know that. I slide down his body, biting as I work my way down. For a split second his cock is between my tits. He tries to thrust his hips in a fucking motion. He is clearly saying green, green, and green (we use stoplight colors as safe-words). Soon, I am on my knees in front of him and, using no hands, I slide his cock into my mouth and hum around it. I hear a loud moan.

"Meg, I am sorry. Please, don't stop," he quickly apologizes.

I stop sucking and look up at him. We make eye contact, and I can see his eyes begging to get off. His gaze quickly drops. My pussy begins to ache, but I can't let him see any weakness in my eyes. It is time to put James back in his place. I turn and crawl across the floor letting my plump ass wiggle as I make my way to the table of toys and equipment. James can't take his eyes off of my ass.

He can tell that he is in big trouble, but he knows that his favorite part is coming. I stand up and make my toy selection. I choose a switch. I turn and walk back to him. I am standing tall and walking with intent. When I get back to James, I put the switch in my mouth, and I start to masturbate. I lean against James' strong body to balance myself as I finger myself. My pussy is so wet, and I can feel the moisture running down my legs. It isn't long before my hand is soaked.

I slide my middle finger into my mouth and suck my own spicy juices off of it. I continue the process with all of my fingers. James whines a little as he watches. I finger fuck myself again. When I feel like my fingers are good and wet. I slide my fingers one at a time into James mouth. I continue to finger myself while he eagerly cleans my fingers. My legs begin to shudder, and I have to stop myself from cumming. I remove the switch from my mouth.

Raising my voice a little, I say "You almost made me cum. I think you are asking for punishment, James."

James gasps and moans.

He answers me, "Yes, Ma'am, I am ready."

I reach behind him and unhook the ropes tethered to the wall. Forcefully turning him around, I walk him over to the corner of the room and make him stand there. His hands are still tied behind his back, but enough of his ass is exposed that I can whip him with ease. He stands tall waiting for his punishment. But, instead I run the switch across his back and arms, tickling him.

In one solid motion, I go from tickling softly to swinging and leaving a long red welt on his ass. He yells out, bites his lip, and drops his head, hoping that I haven't heard him. I reach up and grab a fist full of his hair to pull his head back. He yells out, and instantly experiences another swift blow across the back of his legs with the switch.

I want him to think of me every time he sits down. After I feel like he has been sufficiently punished, I untie his hands; they are almost purple from the ropes being too tight. I force him down to his knees and instruct him to crawl to the bed. I sit down on his back to hitch a ride. I softly run my nails over his body, taking notice of his strong arms and his muscles working to carry my full womanly body across the room.

I climb off and instruct him to stand up; he scrambles to his feet and moves closer to me. His body towers over me, and he grabs me and ravenously tries to kiss me. In one swift move, I grab his arm and twist it behind him shoving him face first into the bed. I give his sore buttocks a smack with my bare hand. I step away from the bed. Lucky for me, I've taken self-defense classes, mostly to avoid occupational hazards.

James rolls over, enjoying feel of the cool covers on his sore butt and legs. I stay standing on the side of the bed and watch James stretch out spread eagle; he makes sure to expose his cock and make it as inviting and available as possible. James and I have unspoken games we like to play. He likes to try and make advances on me knowing I'm strong enough to handle him, and the dirty prick likes to tease me with his rock hard dick. He knows I torture harder if I'm horny. Today I am even more horny than usual...

I am wrathful now. I feel like James has over stepped his boundaries and I need to reclaim control of the situation.

James is still laying spread eagle with his head at the foot of the bed. I feast my eyes on his body; I can see precum glisten on his rock hard member. I reach between the mattresses of the bed and find the straps, and I begin to tether James down to the bed. After securing every limb, I walk over to a table to make my selection. James cranes his neck to try and see what I'll pick. I quickly chose a black ball gag with a dildo attached to the ball; I set the item next to James's head. Bending over the foot of the bed, I reach as far as I can and drag my nails across his sweaty stomach and chest.

His face is buried in my tits, and he is excitedly licking and sucking on my nipples and rolling my piercing around in his mouth. I allow him to enjoy my tits a few extra moments before lowering the tit in his mouth over his nose. I can feel his mouth suction cup to my skin with every desperate attempt to gather air. When he starts jerking his arms and legs, I hold it for another few seconds before lifting my tits so he can breathe. I allow him to swallow a large gulp of air, but I quickly shove my tits back onto his face, replacing his relief quickly with panic.

We continue this game for a good ten minutes. I enjoy seeing his cock go limp, knowing it will be rock hard again in no time. I stand up and grab the black ball gag. I slip the harness over his head and insert the ball into his still panting mouth. I climb up on the bed and straddle his chest, James and I are now face to face eyes locked. His steel colored eyes flash with excitement. I start licking the dildo keeping my eyes locked on his. I suck the dildo and at first my eyes remain locked on his, but I start to really get into sucking the toy.

Before I know it, I am rubbing my pussy against his body. I can tell he wants to be inside me, but with our faces so close, I'm too short to reach his cock, even if I wanted to. My blow job starts getting sloppy, and spit is starting to run onto his face. Even with messy spit running over his face, James continues to watch me with wide eyes. I slide my body down closer to his cock and start kissing his neck and chest. I can hear him moan through the ball gag. So, I start biting.

Our sexes are so close. He desperately tries to find leverage to move his hips, making a pathetic attempt to shove his cock in. That was all I could handle, and I frantically need a cock in my pussy. I stand up on the bed facing James with a leg on either side. I pause for a second and look down at his manly form enjoying how vulnerable he is. I turn around and sit down on the dildo. I start riding it very slow, taking it all, and then pulling completely off of it. My pussy is drenched. Cum is running down my thighs and running across his face.

I start fingering myself as I continue to fuck his face. I use my other hand to twist his nipples and playfully slap his erection around. His cock is throbbing, and I am sure his hard on is starting to get painful. I can hear the wet sound of my drenched pussy slapping down on James' face and a moan from James with every stroke. But, I am too worked up to punish him for moaning.

I notice he is trying to fuck me back with the toy, and it becomes too much for my pussy to take. Soon, the orgasm I have been suppressing all day gets the best of me. I keep the dildo in my pussy while I cum. My insides are throbbing like mad; every time my vagina throbs it jerks the black toy. I know this drives James crazy. I was really wet before but now I have flooded James's face with my juices.

I turn around to look at the mess. His face is beat red, and he is still moaning behind the gag. I gently remove the gag and start licking my cum off of his face. He is panting and closes his eyes to soak in the feeling. I lay on top of him and we just enjoy each other's touch for a moment. After my sex trance wears off and reality kicks in, I start to wonder how long we've been going at it.

When I get into a sex trance, time is irrelevant. Some of my sessions with clients have gone hours past their 3 hour appointment. So, I never book them back to back.

I climb off of James. Our sweaty skin sticks together as I pull away, and he flinches a little. I take one last look at James and admire my handy work. Releasing James' straps on the bed, I order him to get up.

"As you wish," he belts, as he hurriedly stands up.

James and I are facing each other. The sexual tension between us is almost over-powering. It takes all of our self-control to not take each other. I grab James by the hand and lead him out of the dungeon and across the hall to the bathroom. I lead James into the shower. He knows what is coming.

"Please don't, Meg," he begs.

I smile, my impish ornery grin, I love hearing him beg. I can see him flinching and trying his hardest to prepare for the cold shower. I turn it on from the only set of controls, outside of the shower, behind a large pane of glass. I like to watch my clients clean up and cool down after an intoxicating few hours with me.

The shower head erupts to life, much as I image James' would of, had I let him. It blasts him in the chest with icy cold water. He gasps and yells, but is quickly cut off by my powerful voice.

"Shower, James!" I demand. "We have to wash your filthy body, you disgustingly hot piece of ass."

James begins moving around under the cold shower. I watch as his once hard dick quickly retreats into his body, and his nipples grow increasingly hard.

After I am satisfied he is clean, and that some of his sexual energy is doused. I tell him to come and get dressed. He steps out of the shower and grabs a towel. I watch him dry off. He stops and realizes I am watching him, and that I am really enjoying his body. The water from the shower is trapped in this chest hair. He walks up to me and drops to his knees and takes my hand.

"Thank you, Meg." James says, staring into my eyes. "You always know what I need."

He kisses my hand softly and lays his head on my stomach. I run my fingers through his wet hair, and he melts into me, content. He wraps his arms around me and we embrace for a moment. Our embrace lasts a few solid moments before James stands up and starts putting his preppy-looking clothes back on. And he promptly leaves.

I often think about James throughout the month in between our sessions. Sometimes, I think of James when I masturbate. I often wonder what he does with all of that built up sexual energy that I provide him with. I assume he doesn't have a wife or a girlfriend, because I leave too many of my personal touches on his body: bruises, marks, and love bites that would be hard to explain away.

I ask myself, when he picks up some hot blond from a club to take home does he think of me when he fucks her? I start to get a bit jealous thinking of him taking his sexual frustration out on some bimbo. I imagine the blond bimbo probably has a big ego. She thinks she is the cause for the hot sex. I'd love the chance to douse some of that ego; maybe she could use a visit to Meg's play room. But then again I think everyone could benefit from a session or two with me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Diary of a Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds