• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Beach Gangbang

Beach Gangbang

I was lying on my stomach in my usual, secluded spot, surrounded by sand dunes and pine trees when I heard an unusual sound. I looked up to see a young black man coming towards me. I smiled as I took in his smile and his fit body.

As he came closer, I could see he was almost hairless with broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and strong thighs. When he was about ten feet away, I verbally greeted him, but I did not get up. I felt awkward. I was sunbathing nude. He had come up on me so quickly that I didn't have a chance to cover up.

Attempting to at least cover up my awkward feeling, I talked about the beautiful weather and the occasional cool breeze off the water as he stood in front of me. Upon conversing with him for a few minutes, I concluded that the young man was rather amiable and I offered him a seat on big beach blanket. He accepted.

During our conversation, I noticed the young man shift his eyes to my tan, oiled, smooth behind a couple of times. I suppose he noticed me glance occasionally at the very large package contained in his shorts. Luckily, I was lying on my stomach because my cock twitched and started to extend whenever I thought about it.

Eventually, the young man joined me in the buff. As he pulled off his t-shirt giving me sight of his muscled back, I told him he looked great. He just smiled and as he undid his shorts and pulled them down, his cock swung free before coming to rest between his legs. The length and thickness of his limp cock was impressive. I thought it was about 7 inches long.

Naked, we hung out on the blanket, chatted, and exchanged first names. I found out James worked part-time while he waited to go away to college in the fall. James asked me where I lived and I explained that I timeshared a place down the road.

After about a half hour, James' cock was noticeably semi-erect. Perhaps, his continued sly glances at my behind had led to some lustful thoughts. Not wanting James to feel embarrassed, I rolled to my side facing him, grabbed my suntan oil, and offered it to him. James noticed that my cock was not at rest either.

James declined the suntan oil, but smoothly offered to rub some on my back. I accepted and turned back over. James straddled my legs, so that his cock hovered over my backside and massaged the oil into my shoulders nicely before moving south.

James thoroughly worked the oil in around my round, tan cheeks. When he boldly spread my firm cheeks to work some oil in between them, I felt him pause for second. I knew he was staring at my puckered anus. It was hairless and was surrounded by a pink aureole.

As James applied the oil between my cheeks, his fingers would slide across my anus, causing it to contract and me to stir. These actions were repeated a couple of times before James felt confident enough to gently rotate his middle finger around my anus, which then would tense up expecting an invasion. The moment my anus relaxed, James would push his long, middle finger up into my rectum in one smooth stroke. When he did, my toes would curl as my sphincter grasped his finger.

Occasionally, James would vigorously finger fuck me with two fingers. When he did my cock would throb and my balls tighten. James' cock, which had been lying on my leg, also stiffened during the ass play.

When James paused, again, I felt him lube his cock and then climb on top of me. My sphincter tightened in pleasurable anticipation of being sodomized as James began to run the length of his slick cock up and down the alley between my smooth, oiled cheeks. Every so often, I lifted up a little which enabled his plum sized cockhead to caress my anus. The sensation almost made me delirious. I wanted to squeal in delight like my girl friend would unabashedly have done.

It wasn't long before I felt James position his massive, black cock between my cheeks. Knowing it would be in my best interest to open as wide as possible for him, I reached around behind me and pulled my tan cheeks apart. James waited a moment before pressing his huge cockhead into my pink sphincter.

I gasped, as even with the preparations, the sheer size of his cock was almost more than I could take. My ass shook and jerked as the massive black invader slowly stretched my sphincter wider than it had ever been stretched. My sphincter felt as if it would tear, it was stretched so tight.

After pausing, James gradually pushed more and more of his cock into my ass and I continued to struggle to adjust. The slow insertion made his thick, nine inch, black shaft feel endlessly long.

When James' entire cock was buried deep in my ass, I felt stretched to the limit, but wonderfully so. I wriggled my ass against his groin as my bowels sucked the head of his cock in deep and my sphincter squeezed the base of his cock.

James started to fuck me. Slowly at first, and then with increasingly speed. I felt his arousal and began to milk his shaft with rectum, drawing the come up from his balls. When James stroked in, I relaxed my ass, and when he stroked out I squeezed hard.

James' cock got even bigger and harder. Soon, he was slapping his balls against mine and grunting as his cock bottomed out in my horny ass.

We fucked for several minutes before James started to buck against me. Right after his strokes became frantic, James moaned loud and thrusted into me really hard. I felt his cock jump as he shot. He shot about six or seven times, way up in me.

Each time James shot, I squeezed his cock. Wet, squishy sounds came from ass as he continued to fuck me and fill my rectum with cum. We were both moaning and groaning like animals.

James gave me a few more strokes before his cock softened. Finally, it got all limp, and he started to pull out. I was about to ask him to leave it in when I happened to look up. I saw four young men. They were all black and horny. They were standing a few feet away, fisting their long and thick equally endowed teenage black cocks.

I quickly surmised that James had seen them long before I and that they had been standing there watching James fuck me up the ass for awhile and that James knew them. Eventually, I learned their names - Sammy, Tony, Mike, and Marcus.

As I noted 'the boys' appeared to be anxious to get some relief and ass, too, I realized I was going to be the white receptacle for black semen this day. I really wasn't too keen about being taken advantage of like this, but I was feeling so horny! Precum was oozing out my cock.

I put my chest on the blanket and lifted my ass up. In this position, my cheeks were automatically spread and my anus was immediately available. I moaned as I felt fingers move in and out of my sperm lubed anus.

Suddenly the fingers were gone and I felt Marcus' bulging cockhead stretch my wet anus open and keep going, until it lodged deep in my rectum. After a slight pause, Marcus began to fuck my ass in a most enjoyable, slow rhythm. My prostate was very pleased because Marcus maintained this rhythm for several minutes.

When Marcus suddenly stopped and withdrew his cock, I relaxed thinking it was over. Just as suddenly, he pushed his cockhead back through my sphincter and flooded my rectum with his sperm.

As soon as Marcus pulled his cock out of ass, Tony squatted over my behind, and nudged his big, hard cock down into my gaping anus. Tony wasted no time. He fucked my ass powerfully and deeply.

I raised my hips this time. I had become more confident. By pushing up, I helped Tony push more of his long and thick, black cock up my ass. Soon, we also fell into a rhythm. My hips moved on their own accord. I began moaning when my prostrate began tingling, again.

He held my hips tightly, with a vice like grip, which kept me immobile, as he thrusted into me at will. Although I couldn't move my ass, my anus grasped and clenched his cock.

Tony's final thrust buried his cock to the hilt in me. He let out a groan and let loose the first spurt of many healthy loads. Tony continued to moan as he emptied his balls into me. I clearly felt him shooting into my rectum.

After Tony withdrew his cock from my ass, he patted my cheeks. I started to rollover on my side, when Mike spoke up. "It's my turn. Roll back over".

Mike pushed me back onto my stomach and raised my ass off the ground with one arm under my stomach. He easily slid his black, missile shaped cockhead into my cum-soaked asshole, and in moments, he was slamming my butt cheeks with brutal force. My whole body lurched forward with each forceful thrust. The thick base of his cock stretched my anus wide. I grunted and moaned.

Mike fucked me like this for several minutes before he pulled out, leaving my anus gaping and releasing some air. Whoops!

That did not stop Mike. Fisting his big, fat, black cock, he hollered loudly as he sprayed my cheeks and back with hot jets of cum.

Again, I started to lie down on my stomach to rest, but I was gently pulled up and bent over. Someone spread my cheeks for Sammy and another thick cock invaded my rectum. As my ass was being reamed, I put my hands on my knees to brace myself, closed my eyes, and grunted in pleasure.

Being eager to get more ass on his cock, Marcus laid down on his back underneath me. He let his legs extend between mine. "Ok" he said and Sammy eased me down on top of Marcus.

Sammy's cock slide out of my ass as Marcus pulled me down onto his black rod. Despite my ass slowly coming down on his erection and even as lubed as it was, Marcus had a difficult time pushing his rod all the way up inside me. Eventually, his black rod disappeared, inch-by-inch inside me as I relaxed, and bore down.

My tan thighs came to rest on his black skin as I sat there, astride him, legs apart, completely filled. Marcus fucked me from beneath, pulling my hips down against him while his hips thrust up to impale me with that huge cock.

After awhile, I started moving. My back arched as I rode Marcus. I squeezed my cheeks against his cock, then retracted, then squeezed against him again and again. My rhythm grew faster, until I noticed Marcus' movements were became frenzied. Marcus was nearing a big orgasm.

Suddenly Marcus stopped moving. His hands squeezed my ass, holding my pelvis to him, as he began him shooting off inside me. I swear his cockhead was in my intestines when he came. I felt a warm liquid spread out deep in me. I had never had a cock up that far.

After Marcus' orgasm started to subside, my body sank down against his chest. I was intending on taking a breather, but Sammy had other ideas. He pulled my ass cheeks apart, squatted down behind me, and bullied his hard cock into my already stuffed asshole. Luckily, Marcus' cock had softened somewhat after his cum, but that did not stop him from thrusting, again, as they began to double-fuck my ass.

Marcus and Sammy alternated thrusts up my ass, making my sphincter spasm and spring as it was pulled and pushed. Sometimes I could feel both shafts pushing against each other inside me as they worked their cocks in and out of me. I couldn't help crying out when I felt my body respond with a light prostate orgasm. I do not remember how long they double-fucked me like this.

I do remember being rolled over onto my back, again, because I found myself looking up at a cock in my face. I knew instantly it had just been up my ass. "Suck it", a voice demanded. Even though it had been deep up my ass, the hard cock was mostly clean, except for the sperm.

As mouth eagerly sucked the cock clean, a couple pair of hands spread my legs apart and raised them up into the air. Tony then easily slid a couple of fingers inside me and wiggled them around before lubing his rejuvenated black cock with the sperm he had just retrieved from my ass.

After Tony had sperm lubed, he playfully massaged the head of his cock around my ass, balls, and cock before he mounted me like a woman. "Mmmm yes", I moaned with my mouth still full of cock. I realized my ass was much tighter this way as I felt my asshole slide down over the head. Tony's cock shaft felt even bigger as he started to fuck me.

Although sucking cock was one of my favorite things to do, the cock in my ass was taking my mind off what I was doing. Tony was an expert ass fucker. He rotated his hips as he moved in and out of me, while his fist pumped my own hard cock. I felt like I was going out of my mind. I was so hot I was trembling.

Eventually, Sammy grabbed the back of my head. He quickened the pace, but I was able to control my gag reflex and let him in fully. My nose pushed into his belly, as his cock pushed to the back of my throat.

After awhile Sammy eased up fucking my mouth, which allowed me to tongue the sensitive underside of his cockhead. When I felt it swell, I pumped his meaty shaft furiously with my hand. Sammy groaned loudly when his hot spurts of sperm shot arced out onto my outstretched tongue and my face.

When Sammy's cock was removed from my face, I could see Tony's long dreadlocks hanging down past his broad shoulders. Tony was truly as black as the night.

Tony's thick, hard cock and expert hands were bringing me to another prostate orgasm. I looked up at him with my cum-soaked face, my lips parted in orgasmic bliss. My body arched up and started to shudder as I moaned loudly. The guys who were standing around watching, laughed, and cheered as my sperm poured out of my semi-erect cock.

After I came, Tony quickly picked up the pace. Our bodies slapped together loudly. I wrapped my tan legs around his muscular teenage black ass, squeezing him, trying to get him deeper into me. My rectum had opened completely after my orgasm. I felt loose and relaxed.

We continued like this for about another five minutes, until I felt Tony approach another orgasm. Then I took the initiative.

I pulled away from Tony, turned back to him, and then kneeled between his legs. His cock, fresh from my ass, stood twitching in front of me. I wasted no time in greedily sucking it into my mouth and swallowing it. I was used to tasting my ass now on erect cock.

In a couple of minutes, my blowjob had Tony groaning. My lips continuously slid up and down his thick, ebony pole, as my hands cupped his heavy balls, toying and stroking them.

After a few minutes of my attention to his balls, Tony began to fill my mouth with his salty-sweet semen. I took the first few squirts to the back of my throat, swallowing quickly as I had seen chicks do to me in the past, but Tony just kept coming. Soon, his semen leaked from the corners of my mouth, dribbling down my chin and onto my bare chest.

After Tony pulled his cock from mouth, he stood in front of me. I stared at his glistening, wet cock, hanging between his legs like a spent, fat black snake.

I laid back down basking in the afterglow of all the sex, when I felt some movement between my spread tan thighs. Opening my eyes, I saw Mike positioning himself between them as he held his hard, throbbing, black cock in his right hand. He recovered fast I thought, as I spread my legs like a woman and waited for Mike to mount me.

Mike easily pushed his cock all the way up my rectum. I humped up and down, fucking Mike back as hard as he was fucked me. As my body rocked beneath his, I kept telling him how good he felt and how I wanted him to keep fucking me. About that time, Mike tensed, and I felt an enormous load of cum released deep into my ass. It was another exquisite sensation - his hot cum flooding my ass.

As Mike slowly withdrew his flaccid cock from my overflowing rectum, James was ready, again.

James proceeded to continue where Mike had left off. He slipped his hands under my thighs and continued to push them back, until I was almost folded in half. With my calves up in the air on either side of him, James grabbed my butt cheeks, spread them open, and pushed his massive black cock into me. This time, my anus easily spread wide open for James as the fat base of his cock pushed into me.

When James felt me relax my anus, he forced himself deep into me without any hesitation. My rectum contacted and spasmed involuntarily as it simultaneously tried to expel excess sperm and accommodate the massive incoming cock.

When I felt my rectum squeeze down hard and force some liquid out of my asshole, I feared that some other ingredients might have been released. I quickly reached around, dabbed the liquid with my finger, and then glanced at my finger. To my relief that was not the case.

When we switched positions, I rolled over and got up on all fours. James knee walked up between my thighs and spread my cheeks, exposing my swollen, gaping anus. In no time, James was fucking me hard and fast, again. My head rocked back each time I took his entire length up my ass.

When James' rhythm stopped abruptly, he squeezed his pelvis against mine and began to grunt louder and speed up his powerful thrusts; I recognized the movements meant he was going to cum soon and squeezed down on his cock as hard as I could.

All I wanted was for James to shoot his load deep inside me, again, and he did. I felt his big cock wrench as he emptied his balls for the last time into my exhausted rectum.

James withdrew his deflating cock and joined the other young men who were putting their clothes on. They had temporarily exhausted their cum supply. Each of the five teenagers had probably fucked me at least twice. I remained on the blanket where they had left me; my tan legs spread open with cum steadily oozing out of my raw anus.

Exhausted, I must have dozed off, because when I opened my eyes I found myself lying naked on a sand covered blanket and totally alone. They had all disappeared.

I enjoyed the cool breeze and shade, until I heard and felt the remnants of their sperm gurgling in my intestines. I quickly got up and found a tree to squat behind. I couldn't believe how much sperm had been deposited in my butt.

Most of the sperm ran out of my ass when I pushed down on my bowels and the remainder - I farted out. I was certainly glad there was no one around!

Anyway, I wiped as much of the cum off my ass as I could with the edge of the blanket, put my shorts on, grabbed my sand covered gear, and left. When I arrived home, I took a long warm shower, and went to bed.

Later that night, my girl friend woke me up when she arrived back home. We had amazing sex that night.

I, eventually, fucked her ass and remained in her white, soft ass after I came. We fell asleep like that. I was partially on top of her back, still inside her, with one hand cupped around a heavy breast. Any remaining semen I had, seeped into her juiced rectum while we slept.

She was a warm, pretty woman. We loved each other. I always took care of her needs and someday I would have to tell her about mine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Beach Gangbang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds