• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • One Drop and You're Ours Ch. 02

One Drop and You're Ours Ch. 02

My chest was exposed, and Lisa eagerly ran her fingertips from my shoulders and across my pecs. Her eyes lingered, but were closed again as Jen renewed her assault on Lisa's neck, simultaneously cupping her breasts from behind as her lips hungrily kissed every available inch of flesh.

I leant back in to receive a warm and passionate kiss from Lisa. She was so far gone with lust now that she probably wouldn't even be able to stop herself had she not been under the influence of the tonic. I reached around her back, light brushing one of Jen tits as I unhooked Lisa's bra. It fell into her lap, and I tossed it to the floor.

I then moved my hands to caress those gorgeous ivory globes, pinching the nipples gently. I moved my hands to caress her sides and her belly. I moved my mouth to engulf her left nipple, and she let out a small moan. As my tongue licked around the pale areola, Jen had removed her own top. There was no bra to prevent Lisa's access to Jen's B cup freckled breasts. He nipples were small, and suited her chest perfectly. She proudly offered her tits to Lisa, positioning herself on her knees in front of Lisa's face.

While Lisa's right hand caressed the back of my head, her left went gingerly to Jen's perfect cleavage.

"Go on, it's ok sweetie" said Jen, a reassuringly confident grin on her face. Lisa placed her hand over Jen's freckled left breast, and Jen bit her lip, still smiling. Lisa moved her hand to cup the breast, her palm touching the underside. Her fingertips went to the nipple, but she didn't get a chance to linger, as Jen leant over and pulled Lisa into her. I moved away as the two of them pressed together and lay down on the bed.

I sat at the foot of the bed watching these two gorgeous college students tongue and caress each other. Jen pressed their breasts together, as she passionately licked and kissed Lisa. I took the opportunity to lie down behind Jen. I placed a warm kiss just below her ear, and I stroked my way down her side to her still-clothed thigh. I then kissed my way down from her neck, down her spine to her lower back. She let out a muffled cry as she had an orgasm, her mouth still firmly locked with Lisa's.

I continued to kiss and stroke Jen as she let her hands wander with Lisa. I saw her trace her finger down Lisa's belly and start to unbutton her jeans. Lisa looked nervous but passionate as her fly was slowly drawn down. Without moving the jeans further, Jen slipped her hand into Lisa's cotton panties. As I played with Jen's tits from behind I watched as Jen turned her palm towards Lisa's belly. She gently slipped her hand towards Lisa's wet snatch as they shared another kiss.

Lisa suddenly lost her breath as Jen brushed her clit, and then her face was a mix of agony and joy as Jen slipped her middle finger into Lisa's waiting vagina. Jen began to work her finger gently in and out of her friend's pussy, and I decided to get in on the action. I turned myself around on the bed and, without disturbing the beautiful union removed Jen's jeans. I then quickly slipped off Jen's olive green panties to reveal her gorgeous little snatch.

I took in the sight once more: this stunning little red head naked from head to toe engaged in a passionate tryst with the girl that had haunted my hottest dreams for two years, her cunt being gently fingered, the aroma and the moans filling the air. Not being able to resist Jen's perfect scent, I kissed my way up the backs of her thighs to her bottom. I gave each upper thigh a final kiss before I took in the full scent of her lightly haired vagina nestled between her legs. I licked gently with my tongue at her lips, and I could see where beads of cum had gathered on the landing strip of hair she had kept above her clit. She accommodatingly lifted her left leg slightly to allow me better access and I settled my mouth at her clit, enjoying the view above me of these two being lost in one another's mouths.

I tasted her muff once more before licking up her lips to the slightly protruding clit. She let out another moan as my mouth enclosed it. Her smell was driving me wild. I used my tongue to massage her sex firmly, quickly bringing her to a loud orgasm. With her climactic movements affecting Lisa, her orgasm quickly followed. After falling again into one another, this time breathless and calmer, Jen withdrew her hand from Lisa's knickers.

With my head still between Jen's legs, and my face firmly planted on her snatch, I hadn't noticed Lisa move to behind me, leaving me in the middle of these two mischievous minxes. I suddenly felt Lisa's warm body pressed to my back, her warm tits pressing into me. She reached around and held me close, her right hand on my left pec. She brought her tongue up my neck and began to nibble on my ear.

Meanwhile, Jen had flipped herself round to face me and her blue-grey eyes met mine. As Jen pulled me in for a deep and wet kiss, Lisa began to caress my half naked torso. Her hand moved to my belly and back up to my chest to pull lightly at the hair there.

Jen moved her hands to my button and zipper and then pressed her hands to my raging hard on.

"Ooh, someone's ready" she said, flashing a wink at Lisa. She reached to the button, and popped it easily. Lisa reached down from behind me with her right hand and drew down the zipper. I obligingly lifted my butt as they pulled down my jeans, leaving only my boxers and an obvious erection trying to burst out.

Lisa was the first to act, as she again caressed my belly before dipping her hand quickly into my boxers, gripping my 7 inch member. As she did, Jen drew my boxers down to expose my cock to them both, held tightly in Lisa's warm hand. She gave it a playful squeeze before she ran her hand down the shaft to pull back the foreskin. The head of my cock was revealed, shining in the lamplight with pre-cum.

Jen eyed it hungrily, and quickly moved herself to engulf it in her pretty little mouth. Her warm breath and wet tongue were glorious on my neglected shaft, and as I was moved onto my back Lisa was up on her knees above me. She then stood and quickly whipped off her jeans. Her pale body towering above me, my eyes were drawn to her white cotton panties, already wet with cum and her slit showing slightly through the fabric.

She quickly slipped them down her legs, and before I could take any more of the sight in she parted her legs and placed her vagina over my mouth. The taste of her was exquisite. I dipped my tongue into her snatch, and then started to dart in and out of her. Jen's attention to my cock was quickly bringing me to orgasm, and as I sucked on Lisa's clit we both reached a glorious climax.

As Jen milked the last of the cum from my penis, and I clutched the breasts of a panting Lisa, I expected my erection to subside and these two beauties to engage one another for a while, but my cock stayed erect.

"Wow, can't put a good man down eh?" said Jen, playing gently with my balls. The two girls looked at one another, and Lisa looked down where she was still straddling my mouth. She slowly raised herself up, but instead of getting off she moved her hot vagina to my still raging hard on. With Jen guiding my cock toward Lisa's pussy, I took the chance to admire her gorgeous tits, dangling above my chest.

My cock came to rest on her opening, and she pressed down gently, her wet tunnel accepting me gratefully.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • One Drop and You're Ours Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds