• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 03

Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 03

123

Tuesday morning found me rock hard, still dreaming about Ruth. I'm not sure if I had a wet dream during the night, but the visions running through my head were so vivid as to seem real.

It's weird when you get a revelation sometimes. Like, I had never thought of either my cousin or sister in a sexual manner, but once I crossed the line with Norah, my cousin, the only thing I could think about was how much I truly desired Ruth, my sister. It was as if some pent-up longing inside had now been freed.

The problem was twofold though. First, there was no guarantee that Ruth shared my ever-growing love for her. Second, Norah, having crossed the line with me, already was beginning to get closer and a bit more "loverly." She wanted to keep things a secret - for now. She did seem resigned to the fact that eventually we'd have to out ourselves as a couple to Ruth. Now that my crush on Ruth, or Roo as we sometimes called her, was blossoming, letting her know that I was with Norah seemed counterproductive.

I suppose it was silly to think that I stood a chance with Ruth. But it's funny how crossing that line can make things seem a little clearer.

The phone startled me and I jumped naked from the bed and trotted down the stairs to answer it. It was Norah.

"Hey, did Ruth get in?" she asked.

"No, not yet. Just getting ready for work?" I answered.

"Yeah. Hey I just wanted to tell you before she got here and we get tied up with our little secret...well, that I'll miss you. And if it seems like I'm pushing you away, I'm just that much more aching to be close to you," she said.

"Sure. Me too," I offered, a bit dismissively.

She seemed a bit miffed by the off-handedness of my reply.

"Well, I've got to go to work. Call me when you feel like it," she said tersely and hung up.

Golly, our first fight - I thought to myself. And then I thought about Norah. Perhaps she was feeling a bit vulnerable. I thought about her and her saying she was aching to be close to me. I though about making love to her on the living room floor. I thought about the first time the two of us did it and how powerful it felt. How right it felt. Even with Mary walking in, it still felt right. I noticed my cock was plump with arousal.

I picked up the phone and dialed her number. She picked up immediately. It didn't even have time to ring.

"Hello?" she answered nervously.

"Hey. It's me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound like I wouldn't be thinking of you. I just woke up," I said.

"It's okay," she muttered, "I was feeling a little like I was going to be lonely this week without you and I guess I just wanted reassurance."

"You won't be without me," I explained, "We'll be over every night. Just like old times!"

"Well, it's new times now. Not old. And it won't be the same. I'll be missing you. Especially when she's with you and not me," Her frosty accent on the word 'she's' sent an uncomfortable shiver up my spine.

"You sound like you're describing another woman, not my sister," I countered.

"Hey, I'm a woman. I'll sound like how I sound," she said defensively, "Besides, you already..."

"Already what?" I asked, waiting.

"Never mind. I'm being stupid. I don't know what's going on with my moods lately. Have a good time today. I'll see you guys later," she said and hung up.

I placed the handset back on the cradle and heard the doorbell ring. Still naked, I grabbed a sheet from the downstairs laundry basket and wrapped it around myself. I open the door and Ruth came bounding in. Excited, she embraced me in a big hug and kissed me on the neck.

"I'm so glad to see you!" we exclaimed simultaneously and laughed. It was uncanny that we had a knack for finishing each other's sentences.

"I'm naked under the sheet," I stated, "I can't hug you properly."

"I'm naked under my clothes!" she quipped.

I brought the sheet tighter around me and evidence of my previous arousal showed itself in bold relief through the sheet. I caught Ruth eyeing my package. She turned away quickly.

"What's on the agenda?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Well, why don't I get showered and dressed and meet my prospective landlord. You can stay here and get a nap if you're tired," I offered.

"Oh God no. I'm totally wired. I need to stay up 'til at least eight and then I can take my melatonin. That will put me in zombie-land later, but I should be good the rest of the week," she said cheerfully, "I'd love to help you. That's why I came. And lunch is on me!"

I let her bring her bag inside while I showered. As I lathered myself up, I thought about Ruth's body. she had gained a little weight since I'd last seen her. Her white capri pants were awfully tight. Her ass was gorgeous though and a little extra padding there only served to stir my lust. The place where it made the most difference was in her chest. Her breasts were large anyway, but now I could see a little spillage of tit-meat over the top of her bra. I soaped up my cock as I thought about being between her breasts. I wondered if she let guys fuck her there. I wondered if she and Norah talked about that when they were younger playing with "Fred" the educational sex-toy.

I decided to stop playing with myself and get dressed. The obsessive thoughts about Roo weren't going away, but dwelling on them wasn't helping either. I got out of the tub and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my lower half, my engorged manhood bound tightly against my torso.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom and got dressed. I headed downstairs. Ruth emerged from the downstairs bathroom all cleaned up and smelling like Aussie hairspray and Jovan Wild musk.

I hadn't placed too much connection to the scent before, but now associating it with her, it would forever haunt my heart when I smelled it.

She placed her bag near the sofa and I said, "No, you get the bed, Sis."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she grinned and took her small black carry-on up to the room.

By eleven, we were headed to the landlady's office. Her name was Carol and she was a crusty, but nice, businesswoman. She explained that she had all the apartments in her large development had been rented but that a vacancy had just presented itself in her tenement downtown. She had a few stops to make after and she asked us to follow her.

We drove down two side streets and pulled into Silver Street. I was nearly shocked still when she pulled into Norah's driveway.

"This is Norah's place," I said to Ruth.

"What a coincidence," she replied and opened the truck door.

Carol waited for me and opened the door next to Norah's.

"I just had the place painted. The neighbor girl seems nice. I guess she's a teacher at Saint Mary's or something. Young thing," she muttered.

She held the door open as my sister and I entered. The place had indeed just been cleaned and painted. It was the mirror image of Norah's place and I thought about what it would be like to be so close to her. My core was vibrant with electricity at having her just on the other side of her.

Carol showed me the kitchenette and was about to take us upstairs when we heard footsteps on the porch.

"Am I getting new neighbors Carol?"

"Maybe. This young couple might like the place well enough," she answered.

Norah stepped over the threshold to extend her hand. Ruth turned around and the squealing of girls reunited filled the house.

"Oh my God! It's so good to see you!" Ruth said to Norah. They hugged and talked while I went upstairs with Carol.

"Is she a friend of your wife's?" Carol asked. As she said it, I thought about Ruth as my wife and something inside me stirred.

"Oh, no. She's not my wife," I countered.

"Oh sorry. I keep forgetting. You kids are always putting the cart before the horse."

"Carol, she's my sister."

"Oh sorry. And the teacher downstairs? I keep forgetting her name," she whispered apologetically.

"Norah. My cousin," I answered almost forgetting that she was Ruth's cousin too.

The floor plan upstairs was nearly identical to Norah's except the closet door was locked. I asked Carol if there was a key.

"There is one, but I don't know where it is. Although any old key would probably open it. It wouldn't do much good though. That door is actually the back wall of the opposing closet. This duplex was originally made for two old sisters. Renters don't like that kind of arrangement. So, since the other side opens, they get the closet. If it's any consolation, you have more kitchen space downstairs,"

I laughed and said it was fine.

I told Carol I'd take it and presented her a check for first and last month's rent. She didn't need references because she seemed to like Norah well enough. Just as well because I didn't think Mary's mother would want to vouch for me. Carol also told me I could move in whenever I felt like it.

Carol went downstairs and said good-bye to the girls. I followed and the girls were winding down in their excitement.

"Why didn't you tell me you were thinking of this place?" Norah asked with a look that conveyed I was being both sweet and naughty at the same time.

"I didn't know until we got here what was available. I think I'll take it though. The price is right and I can be next to my favorite cousin," I said squeezing her.

"I bet somebody else is also glad about that," Ruth added mischievously.

"Stop it!", Norah said giving Ruth a playful but pointed punch in the arm, "Besides, you're one to talk!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I wondered aloud.

"Nothing. You wouldn't," Ruth whispered to Norah.

"It means that maybe one night, I'l have a glass of wine with my faaaaavorite cousin and talk about the good old days I spent with his faaaaavorite sister," she said with an exaggerated tone.

Ruth covered her forehead with her hand to disguise her blushing. I felt bad for her and her unknown embarrassment and I changed the subject.

"Who's for lunch?" I interjected.

"Actually, I came back here to make a quick sandwich. But now I have to get back. Will I see you guys tonight?" Norah asked.

"Probably more than you'd like, if you're moving stuff," Ruth added brushing my arm.

"Yeah. We'll probably do a few loads today and get the bed tomorrow," I added.

The girls made nice and hugged each other good-bye. I got in the truck and started it. I noticed Norah and Ruth talking on the porch. They held each other's hands and it was clear by Ruth's face that she seemed worried about something. Norah put her hands on her shoulders in reassurance and they hugged again.

Ruth entered the truck.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said tersely, "Lunch?"

I drove towards Portsmouth and we pulled into the Redhook Brewery for lunch.

We ate in relative silence. Ruth was obviously holding onto some secret and was reluctant to let it out. I could probably get her to spill her guts, but not with beer. It would take wine and a slow relaxed pace. I made a mental note to pick up a few bottles of red.

We hit the strip malls and picked up kitchen and bath stuff. Also some sheets. Some to replace the old. Some to replace what Mary had taken with her. To my surprise, Ruth actually insisted on paying for a bunch of it.

"I want to know you're well taken care of," she said.

"So when I go to bed on these sheets, my last thought should be of you?" I asked playfully.

"And your first thought in the morning!" she added, "Sorry, that sounded weird."

The weird part was that she was my first thought this morning.

It was now about 6:30 in the evening. The sky was getting grey and we both agreed that we were exhausted. We headed back home and I dropped Ruth off at the condo to relax. I drove further onto Silver Street to drop off my new furnishings. Norah came out to greet me.

"Where's Ruth?" Norah asked.

"She's tired from the flight. I came to drop this stuff off," I said reaching into the truck bed to pull out one of the many bags.

"I can help," she offered and grabbed the kitchen stuff.

We started sorting and unpacking, my mind still on Ruth and what she may be keeping from me. Also on the feeling I got when she said she wanted me to be thinking of her when I went to sleep. She probably didn't mean it that way, I guess.

Norah was packing up trash and putting it by the door.

"This brings back memories of last week," she said, a look of contentment passing over her face, "except in another dimension." She was referring to the opposing floorplans.

"Hey, you okay? You seem kind of far off." she said and jumped on the counter in front of me. She parted her legs and drew my body into hers embracing me. She was wearing a flower print dress that was fetching from afar but when you looked at her close-up, it really showed off her curves. She kissed me.

"No, I'm fine. Just tired. You look beautiful," I said.

"Thanks. I'm sorry, I seem like a bitch. I'm so happy you're moving next-door. This is going to be so perfect. I'm so happy!" she muttered, smiling. Her kisses were more open-mouthed and I caressed her rear bringing her closer to me. A groan of approval left her lips.

Her deft hands went straight for my belt and quickly unbuckled it. I could feel my meat becoming engorged.

"We need to christen every room this week, lover. Take me here on the counter! Fuck me!" she moaned loudly.

I was about to unzip the back of her dress when I heard an exaggerated cough and footsteps. Norah scurried quickly off the counter and deeper into the kitchenette. I peeked out and it was Carol.

"I saw the door open driving by. I knocked but no one heard. I guess you were busy. Anyway, here's a list of numbers if you get an emergency or something needs to be fixed. I'll leave you to whatever you were doing," she said plainly.

I closed the door behind her.

Norah emerged sheepishly from the kitchenette.

"That was close. Do you think she saw us?" she asked.

"I don't think so. She's still outside though."

Carol was indeed outside. By the tone of her voice, she knew she had unexpectedly intruded on an intimate moment and handled it gracefully enough. If she knew I was about to plow into my cousin on her newly cleaned counter space, she might not be so generous with her opinion.

The mood was thoroughly vanquished, however. Instead of taking the opportunity to get off with Norah, I begged off and went out to the truck and got a few more bags from the cab. Carol waved to me and backed out of the driveway. I went back into my new apartment and told Norah that the coast was clear.

Strangely, she apologized to me, "I'm sorry that didn't work out. We still haven't done it on my kitchen counter," she said, taking my hand, "I miss you."

"I miss you too. It's getting late. I told Roo I'd be back before eight so she could get to bed," I said.

"Hmm. Sounds like you need to get back to tuck her in or something," she muttered.

"Actually, we were just going to do a bit of catching up before she went to bed. Christ, don't act so jealous. She's my sister," I caught myself even believing me as I said it.

"And I'm your girlfriend!"

Silence filled the air after she spoke the words.

"Norah," I started, moving in to touch her.

"Don't," she said cooly, turning away.

"I don't know what I said to get you this upset Norah," I whispered, moving in behind her.

"You didn't say anything. I'm sorry I'm so moody. You don't know what I'm feeling now. I was looking forward to Roo coming this week. Now I'm just being a crabby bitch and ruining everything. I guess I just want to be the one you're catching up with. And yes, I'm jealous because she's with you and I'm here alone. Go be with Ruth. I'll be fine. I can be a big girl."

She kissed me on the lips.

"If you're going to be here early, you could bring me a coffee," she hinted with a smile.

"Maybe I'll get here extra early and give you some cream to go with it," I said with a playful growl.

"Hmm. Maybe tomorrow is the day I go in a little late?" she answered smiling.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got back to the condo. It was silent and the lights were off. Roo had made up the couch for me with the old sheets. A bottle of Turning Leaf merlot was open on the table and clean glass was next to it.

I got dressed in my flannel boxers for bed and left on my tee-shirt and figured I'd thank Ruth for laying things out.

I called up the stairs, "Roo?"

No answer.

It was about eight-thirty. I quietly ascended the stairs and peeked in the bedroom. On the night stand was a bottle of melatonin and a wine glass with about a sip of merlot left still at the bottom. On the bedspread was a splayed-open copy of 'The Handmaid's Tale.'

My sister lay on her side facing away from me above the covers. She had fallen asleep in an old grey tee-shirt. Her eyes were covered by her sleeping blindfold. She called it her 'princess mask.' Only her sheer black panties covered her rear. I saw a pattern of black roses and realized they were the matching pair to Norah's.

"Crap!" I said to myself. Norah's panties and bra were still stuffed beneath my pillow. I knew I had to retrieve them before Roo found them, if only to spare myself Norah's questions about how they came to be there. I thought to myself about the likelihood of waking Ruth.

I listened to her breathing. Very deep and long. Almost hypnotic.

I looked at the nightstand. Melatonin and red wine. Not dangerous, but certainly sleep inducing.

I thought about the fact that in college this girl had slept through not just one but three fire alarms at night. On one occasion there was actually a fire!

I looked across the room at my blindfolded sister in the glow of the nightlight. A breeze blew through the window. I could see that her nipples were erect and proud in the mirrored door of the closet. A fitting punctuation to the perfect roundness beneath them.

I lightly pressed down on the mattress so as not to disturb Ruth. She was laying opposite me facing away. I crept my hand beneath the pillow underneath her head and grabbed the lacy garments. I was about to pull my hand out when Ruth breathed deeply and rolled on her back, essentially pinning my arm beneath her.

"Ruth, you awake?" I whispered.

No answer. She was out cold.

I lay next to her listening to her breathe and taking in her beauty. I looked at her plump lips and longed to kiss them. Her full breasts called out for me to touch them. The sheerness of her panties allowed me to see the faintest outline of her pussy. My cock was stiffening in my boxers.

After what seemed like and eternity, I did something that surprised myself. I allowed my finger to trace the contour of her breast. At first just around the side, but then I got bolder cupping her entire breast in my hand.

Ruth's breasts are bigger than Norah's at easily a 38-DD. She wasn't wearing a bra under the shirt and they felt soft yet firm. I wanted to suck on her nipples but knew that couldn't happen. I played with her nipple above the fabric of her shirt and she moaned through her breath. Her hand rose up to her breast and I moved my own away just in time.

Watching my sister fondle her tits in her sleep was such a turn-on. My cock was raging at this point and it poked out of the opening. I grew a little bolder and let it touch her naked thigh.

Her skin was so soft and smooth. Cool compared to the temperature of my swollen meat. I pressed it into her a little as she continued massaging her tits, now with both hands. The rhythm of her breath was quickening as well.

"Like that Roo? You like how I touch you?" I whispered.

There was no response except even heavier more pressured breathing.

Taking even more liberty with my sleeping sister, I lay my hand on her flat belly and let it move slowly to her panties. I let my fingers move ever slowly down to between her legs and let my fingers rest lightly on her mound.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds