• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Seducing a Friend

Seducing a Friend

Editor's Note: story contains gay non-consent themes.

*

Farid and I have been friends for three years now. He is two years younger than me. He has a perfect ass, but the thing I like about him is his feet. I haven't actually seen him barefoot, but the way his boots are fitted with his feet, I think he has great feet. When I masturbate I think we are having sex. Even thinking about him makes my cock hard.

After our college holidays, I searched on the net how to make a person unconscious, because I badly wanted to fuck Farid. So I decided on chloroform. Most of the classes end by 2, but we usually go at 4, because we use the laptop. On that fateful day, there was no one around, so I went to the bathroom and poured chloroform on a piece of cloth. I returned and Farid was lost in the laptop. I put the cloth against his mouth. He tried to struggle but the chemical had done its work.

I carried Farid into the classroom and locked the door. I put him down on the chair and then I tied his hands behind his back. After an hour, he came to. I was standing in front of him. When he saw me, he started cursing me. I told him to shut up.

"I only want to taste your feet. If you make a noise I will kill you!" Hearing this he became quiet.

I walked up to him and took off his shoes and socks. Seeing his feet made my cock hard instantly. They were milky white and more beautiful than I imagined. I had been waiting for three years for this moment. I took his foot in my hand and felt his heel and soles. Then I nibbled his heel. I started licking his soles. I was lavishly devouring his feet. While I was doing this I could hear him moaning. It was only a matter of time before he would want me to fuck him. I sucked on his feet for another 15 minutes before stopping.

I took off my own shoes and socks. My feet are also pretty sexy.

I said to Farid, "All right, now I want you to devour my sexy feet."

I put my feet up to his mouth and he started sucking my feet. It was like I was in heaven. I was moaning uncontrollably. After some time, I took my feet off his mouth. Then I took off my pants and took out my cock. It was six inches long. I spit on my hand and massaged his feet with my saliva. Then I rubbed spit on my cock and then started rubbing my cock against his foot. I saw a large bulge in Farid's pants. I knew he had gotten hard. I couldn't hold it in any longer and my cum dropped all over Farid's feet. I started rubbing my cum over Farid's feet. I started kissing his cum soaked feet.

Then I undid Farid's pants. He was pretty hard. I started rubbing my feet against his cock. He was moaning in pleasure. In a minute he came on my feet. I rubbed his cum all over my foot. Then I rubbed my feet against his feet.

"So do you want me to fuck you?" I asked Farid.

He said, "Yes."

That was all I wanted to hear. I untied his hands. Before I knew it, he had grabbed me. I put his hands under my shirts and started caressing my boobs.

"Ohhh Yeah!" I moaned a little loudly.

He took off my shirt and vest and started sucking my nipples. He was placing his mouth and tongue all over my breasts. After 10 minutes, I put his cock in my mouth and started blowing him.

"I'm about to come."

I told him to come on my breasts. He rubbed his cum on me with his cock. Then I bent him over and put my cock in his ass. He had a very tight ass. I started pounding him.

"Yeeess! Ohh man, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me hard! Fuck me like your whore! Fuck every hole in my slutty body,aaaaahhh!"

When I came I came over his face, and then started kissing him. He was a really good kisser. After we put our clothes on he said his parents were out of town and I should come to his house tonight. I smiled. This was going to be the start of a very beautiful and feet filled relationship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Seducing a Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds