• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alexandria's New Life

Alexandria's New Life

Alexandria and Her New Life

Chapter 2

"I am not surprised that you feel that way considering how tiny you are." He whispers as he kisses me softly. "Come. I don't want you withering away on me, breakfast is ready."

I rise from the bed and follow him back into the bathroom where he washes himself off in front of the sink. He hands me a clean washcloth before he returns to the bedroom. Washing myself tenderly I am shocked at how much blood there is. Joining him in the bedroom I see that he has laid out a peach sundress for me on the bed and he is already dressed in a pair of tan dress pants and a navy polo.

"There aren't any under things." I whisper.

"You will not need them." He states in a gruff voice. "You are to be available to me 24/7 whenever I have need of you."

Stuffing my anger I bite my lip as I slip the dress over my head and begin to French braid my hair.

"Leave your hair down." He commands coolly. "Come."

Meekly I follow behind him as he exits the bedroom and leads me down to the first floor. I have never been in a castle before and I look around in awe as we walk through numerous hallways. It looks like something out of a history book and castles have always been fascinating to me. We end up outside on the patio overlooking the lake where a small table is set for two. As soon as we are seated a young girl, probably no older than fifteen, emerges from the house with a carafe of coffee. Damion apparently takes his black.

"Miss Montgomerie? Would you care for a cup of coffee?" The girl addresses me very formally.

"No thank you." I reply politely.

"Una can get you whatever you wish Alexandria." Damion tells me.

"Orange juice please." I request in a tiny voice.

"Yes Miss." Una disappears back into the house quickly. Two more maids appear and place covered dishes in front of us before disappearing as well. I take my cue from Damion and wait for him to remove his lid and begin eating before I touch mine.

"Please eat Alexandria." Damion tells me.

Removing the lid from my plate I find an egg white omelet with turkey, broccoli, tomatoes and hollandaise sauce. There are also two pieces of homemade wheat toast and a small bowl of fresh fruit. Una returns with a carafe of orange juice and pours me a small glass. When I glance up I notice that Damion has the same breakfast as I.

I eat slowly and make sure to use all of my manners because I can feel his eyes on me. As soon as I empty my glass Una is right there filling it again before I can reach for the carafe myself. I finish just a couple minutes after Damion does and he rises from the table holding out his hand expectantly. Placing my hand in his I stand and follow him off of the patio. He leads me out to a stable and orders his horse saddled while we stand there waiting.

Damion puts me up on the horse first and then swings up behind pulling me snuggly to him. The horse is a huge black beast with big hairy feet and looks like it should be pulling a wagon instead being saddled. Damion kicks it into a trot until we leave the stable yard and then into a full run while I clutch the saddle horn desperately.

Several miles later he slows allowing the horse to cool down before we stop in a grove of trees. There is a small little pond in the midst of the trees that is actually steaming. I have never seen a hot spring before! Damion dismounts and reaches up to help me down. He ties the horse to one of the trees and then pulls me to him roughly.

He rips my dress over my head while I force myself not to resist him. I stand meekly while he removes his clothing quickly and picks me up in his arms before walking into the hot water. My heart starts to pound because I know he is going to force himself on me again. I grit my teeth just thinking of how sore I still am from this morning.

He brutally slams his lips down on mine growling as he does so. I do my best to respond to him and hope that he will become gentle because of my submission. His hands squeeze my small breasts roughly bringing tears to my eyes as his attention turns to my nipples. He pinches them so hard it feels like he is ripping them right off my chest. With his mouth on mine I can only moan instead of scream. His hands rove down and plunges three fingers into my moist depths while his thumb rubs my clit quickly. Despite all of the pain he is causing I begin to pant and enjoy his manhandling.

The pond seems to be naturally lined with stone with formations that are convenient for sitting or laying in the hot water. Lifting his head from mine he turns me around and lifts me onto one of underwater rocks on my hands and knees. The water is still deep enough that only my head and neck are above the surface.

One hand he wraps around my waist and plays with my clit while the other hand he strokes my ass. I tense as he begins to stroke around the tight hole between my cheeks. The water acts as a natural lubricant for his fingers as he pushes one past my anal opening suddenly. I cry out at the sharp pain his digit causes me but can go nowhere because of the arm around my waist. He quickly works two then three fingers inside my still virgin hole as I sob helplessly. Without warning he positions his huge member at my ravaged ass and plunges himself through that tight ring without mercy.

I can hear him grunting behind me as he thrusts back and forth to work his whole length inside me ruthlessly. After my first initial scream I bite my lip until it bleeds until I finally adjust to his cruel invasion. His fingers on my clit finally break through the thick haze of pain and I again find myself enjoying his abuse. Too soon I can feel an orgasm building and then I am screaming out my pleasure instead of my pain.

He pulls out of my ass with a popping sound and then quickly sheaths himself in my quivering pussy just seconds after I had cum. Despite being sore I find myself pushing back against his thrusts, helping him to take me even deeper. His fingers on my clit cause me to cum over and over. As soon as I reach the peak of one orgasm another is building in its wake.

After what feels like forever I feel him finally shoot his load in my eager pussy. He pulls out and rolls away to sit back against the edge of the pond with a groan of satisfaction. I crawl up next to him and wearily lay my head on the grass. I relax allowing the hot water to ease my soreness in both holes while Damion dozes next to me.

"Come." He commands as he gets out of the water to get dressed. I follow without speaking and lower the dress over my wet body where it clings revealing my petite curves. He grabs something out of the saddle bag and approaches me with excitement shining in his cold eyes. Dread courses through me because I already know this most likely means pain for me.

"Reach down and grab your ankles." He orders me brusquely. Knowing better than to be disobedient I do as I am bid and clench my teeth as he pushes a rather large butt plug in my already aching ass. He picks me up and places me on the saddle then swings up behind me pulling me close. As soon as my bottom comes in contact with the hard saddle I moan from the pain it causes. As soon as we are clear of the trees he kicks the horse into a trot which just makes me bounce off of the saddle in agony. Every time my ass hits the saddle it drives the butt plug into my abused hole.

He reaches around and begins to abuse my nipples at the same time which causes me to get wet in response. Lowering his fingers to my pussy he flicks my clit until I cum all over his fingers. Stopping the horse he lifts me up and turns me around and lowers me onto his exposed cock. I have never felt so full in my life with the butt plug in my ass and now his cock overfilling my pussy. He nudges the horse into a trot again and lets the horse's movements do all the work.

I lose count of how many times I cum before we finally ride back into the stable yard. The boy who takes the horse has an expressionless face as Damion lifts me off of his cock and slides me to the ground. I color a deep crimson and straighten my dress as Damion fixes his clothing before dismounting. He leads me back to the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"Grab your ankles." He orders coldly. Submissively I do as I'm told and he thankfully removes the butt plug. "Wash up and take a nap."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alexandria's New Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds