• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 01

Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 01

12

Note from Writer:

This is story is written with Dan57 permission based on character we created. For other adventures of Mark and Jodhaa and how their adventure began, please check out Mark's Destiny and other Dan57 stories.

After having three fun filled nights in a Mumbai hotel, Mark and Jodhaa had gotten a flight to New Delhi. Jodhaa was still wearing her Indian clothes, a simple Choli top and a saree dress. She had even replaced her bindi (the traditional jewel worn on the forehead by many Indian girls) with a red spot indicating she was married. She looked all the part of a proper Indian wife. The only thing that distinguished her from the other Indian women was her red hair. Kumar had her dye it for a party for his friends. She hadn't had time to dye it back. But she liked the way it looked and the reaction she got from men. She was thinking about keeping it for awhile, or, at least, to see the reaction from the other men at the Prince's Palace. Mark on the other hand was still dressed in his western clothes. He hadn't had time to change, unlike Jodhaa who had found a shower room at the airport.and changed soon just before lift off.

Once they had finally landed, they both sighed in relief : they were home. And it was true. They had truly found a home there in India with Prince Kyrhan and Princess Kira in India, the land of exotic places and people, and especially at the court of Prince Kyrhan.

Discreetly, the unusual prince had created a place free of the mortal restriction and repression common to the rest of the world, a place with freedom and sexual pleasure they thought didn't exist on Earth. They had finally found a place where they could let their true self out, not be looked down on by other people or punished for offends to religion by zealots.

Mark gathered up their luggage. Jodhaa swiftly turned around to check no one was watching them. They were safely hidden by a series of large plants. She leant over and gave her husband a quick kiss on the cheek. She rubbed lewdly her firm breast against his arm. Mark smiled and hugged her close to him. His hand ran down her back and over her round butt. Jodhaa gave her husband a playful slap to the chest and a coy smile. Jodhaa resumed her usual neutral countenance. They walked hand and hand out of the airport.

They couldn't miss Gopal. His large frame stood out in the crowded airport. The large Dalit waved them over. He greeted them and explained his presence as he helped them with their luggage into the Princess's car.

When she had decided to restore the former elephants' barracks, Kira had discovered several old luxury limousines, including this Rolls Royce Silver Ghost from 1910. It had been covered with dirt but relatively preserved by a thick layer of wax. It just needed plenty of elbow grease to be cleaned. The local mechanic had never worked on such an old car but he asked for the help of a friend, an old Dalit who had worked for the English viceroy many years before. Kira had found photographs of the car when it was new. It belonged to Kyrhan great grand father.

Kira had decided to have the car restored to its former glory. There was just a problem : they were in India : it would have caused a major scandal if she had restored the upholstery with genuine cow hide but Kira had found a plastic that looked reasonably similar to the original product. Now the car was used for marriages or photographs. It had even been rent for a film shooting. One of the first outings had been Kira's gift to Kyrhan for their wedding anniversary. She had jewels chosen from the treasure of Kyrhan and a dress worn by Kyrhan's grand mother for her marriage. Kira had had to get rid of twenty pounds to enter it but she was just marvelous in it. Kyrhan had been unable to resist his wife's sex appeal and they hadn't reached the outskirts of the city that she was dancing around her Lord and Master's big pole as she playfully named his cock...

One thing was sure! Jodhaa and Mark would return home with style! Mark wasn't aware of how the car had been used by the Princess but he helped the large Dalit with the suitcases.

- The Princess sends you her apologies! She had important business to attend to and Rajeev and Daleep are making urgent repairs at the resort.

Never mind, Gopal! That's alright! Just send the Princess my regards for the attention of sending you to fetch us home!

Jodhaa added with a beaming smile .

It is good to see you again, Gopal. It has been a while since we had the pleasure of enjoying your company.

Mark smiled and patted Gopal on the shoulder with a knowing look.

-Ms Jodhaa is that you? Your hair?

Gopal asked noticing her red hair for the first time.

- Yes, do you like?

- Yes. I am sure the others will as well.

-I am sure they will.

Mark added as he and Jodhaa climbed into the car as Gopal wedged his large frame into the front seat and drove away from the airport. Jodhaa curled up next to her husband and began to rub her hand up and down his leg as her large firm breast pressed into his side. Her hand toyed with the dog collar and medallion around her neck. She had pulled it out from under her high collar. She had liked teasing Mark with it over the last few days, and from the reaction and the passionate love play they had after, so did Mark. Mark put his arm around her shoulder and cupped her other breast. Jodhaa never wore a bra under her choli, not since she had entered the Prince's harem. She whispered to him :

- My love....

- Yes, dear...

-Since we have just returned home, you know what would be nice for me...

Mark was looking toward the partition between them and Gopal.

-I think I know what you are getting at : a proper Indian welcome home.

They exchanged a deep kiss on the lips. Mark tapped the window. Gopal lowered it. Mark told him with a broad smile!

-Gopal, please, pull over.

Gopal dutifully pulled over without question and stepped down. Mark climbed into the driver seat. Gopal looked into the back, puzzled, and saw Jodhaa smiling and lifting the hem of her saree to show him she was naked underneath. Gopal, beginning to understand the reasons of this stop, looked at Mark who was turned toward him. Jodhaa's husband nodded and smiled. Gopal was instantly relieved and quickly climbed in the back of the car.

Mark lifted the partition to offer Gopal and Jodhaa complete isolation but he omitted to lift it completely in order to follow action behind him... He pulled back into traffic and drove on. He heard rustling of silk and movement in the back as he drove. He could imagine Gopal, avidly shedding Jodhaa's garments, then lifting her in the air then pressing her on his crotch and finally impaling Jodhaa on his cock. If Gopal was really smart, he would have stripped Jodhaa completely and just freed his cock from his own chauffeur's uniform... Mark's own cock grew hard as he heard his wife moan and cry for more as Gopal gave her the rough hard fucking she so deeply loved.

A one point Mark was stopped at an intersection and could feel the whole car rocking with each thrust. He had to fight himself to keep from stopping and turn down the partition or at least turning on the camera Kira had added to the original equipment so he could watch the action. But he knew they would never make it back to the palace. But he preferred to imagine how he would do if he had been at Gopal's place!

Rajeev was waiting as the car pulled up to the palace. He gave a questioning look as Mark climbed out of the driver side. Then the back door opened and Gopal climbed out adjusting his clothes. Jodhaa was behind him doing the same. Rajeev made no comments but he thought that Gopal had been really lucky. His own cock grew hard as he wished he would have the same opportunity. He could smell the sex from the car and both of them and smiled.

-I was going to ask what was wrong. But I see Jodhaa has had a proper greeting home. And I hope Gopal was 'helpful' as driver!

Jodhaa replied :

- Indeed, he was VERY helpful.

- Good. The Princess has asked to see you both, when she returns tomorrow, and Dinu would like your company tonight!

- Excellent! It's my duty to take care of my husband... My husbands, I should have said, All of them!

-Good! I see your time in Europe has not dimmed your Indian training!

Mark laughed and patted Jodhaa's bottom.

-There is no danger of that, my friend!

They made their way to the Harem quarters of the palace. Mark kissed Jodhaa on the lips just outside her room and started toward his own room next to hers. She beckoned to him with a wicked smile :

- Mark darling! Would you join me?

- I would love it but what of Dinu?

-I am not to see him till this evening. And I think I have plenty of time to entertain my first husband first.

Jodhaa just walked into her room, letting the door ajar and stripping her clothes off. Mark followed, taking off his jacket and tie, too. Jodhaa unhooked her choli, pulled it off and tossed it on the bed. She wigged her round firm butt as she pulled up her saree and let if fall to the floor. She looked of her shoulder back at Mark who was removing his shoes and shirt. She gave him her wickedest smile again. She slowly turned and Mark could see what she had been arranging :

- No.

-Yes!

Jodhaa walked over toward her husband.

-Gopal came in my pussy three times. That is right : your little wife has three huge load of fresh Dalit's cum in her pussy. All ready for you!

Jodhaa leant in to kiss him on the lips lightly. She asked him with an impish tone in her words :

-What are you going to do about it?

Jodhaa knew already the predictable answer! Mark smiled and said, not comittingly :

-I will show you immediately.

He lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the large bed. He laid her on the silk cover as he removed the last of his clothes. Jodhaa looked up at him with a fake look of fear.

-Please, be gentle with me! I am just an inoffensive girl!

Mark didn't bother to reply. He was watching her like a tiger after its prey. He crawled up over her prone body. He pressed his body roughly against hers as he leant down to kiss her. His tongue was pushing its way into her mouth and meeting hers. It was a long hard kiss the way she loved it. It took her breath away just like their first kiss so long ago. He grabbed his belt, pulled her arms up and tied them tightly He then let his hand roam freely her body. He cupped her large round breasts and squeezed them lightly at first, growing rougher and harder. Jodhaa moaned and squirmed.

Mark took on of her nipples in his fingers and pinched them and pulled them making her arch her back and cry out in pleasure. Mark leant in and kissed her again on the lips then moved to her neck. He kissed and bit at her neck as he moved down her chest. He took her breasts one after the other in his mouth and sucked hard at her large nipples. He let his tongue light drag over her hard nipples, tickling them. She squirmed and moaned. He knew the spot to hit to drive her crazy. He slowly toyed and tickled each nipple finally taking them in his mouth and biting each one making her cry out. Mark kissed his way down her stomach. It was just starting to show. Knowing that the Prince's baby was growing inside her tummy gave Mark a shiver of pleasure. He kissed it lightly and moved down spreading her legs apart.

Mark could see the plug sticking out of her wet pussy. Jodhaa had placed it in the car just before stepping out to prevent Gopal's cum from being lost. He kissed each thigh and licked up each side to her bare pussy. Finally, he took hold of the plug and pulled it free. He could smell the aroma of both her wet juices and the warm Dalit's cum as it dribbled out of the lips of her pussy. He raised her legs up and pushed them back toward her stomach making her ass rise up and expose both her wet cum filled pussy and her pink anus. His hot breath blowing on her pussy made Jodhaa moan and shiver. A line of cum drained down from her pussy toward her ass. Mark bent low and licked from her ass up to the lips of her pussy collecting all of Gopal's cum and swallowing it. Jodhaa cried out.

-OH MY!!!

Jodhaa reached down with her hand to pull Mark's head into her pussy. But he stopped her and pushed her hands away.

- No, you have been naughty. So keep your hands at your sides.

-Yes, my Love!

Mark kept her legs up exposing her wet slit. He licked along the outer lips, licking up the cum slipping out. Jodhaa moaned and clawed at the sheet as his tongue danced and teased her pussy. The sensation was driving her mad and wanting to cum. But Mark wouldn't let her. He kept licking around the edges torturing her with pleasure. He let his tongue dive into her warm pussy dipping out the stuck cum in there. But he never let her cum. Each time she would get close, he would back off and kiss and lick around her thighs letting her calm down before diving back in.

Jodhaa was going mad with desire wanting to cum so badly. Three times, Mark brought Jodhaa so close but kept her from the climax she so desperately wanted. Her hand dug deeply into the mattress almost ripping it. Finally when her pussy was clean of all of Gopal's cum, Mark was ready for her. He brought her back to the edge of climax then drew up, placing his rock hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. With one full motion, he plunged deep into her. She cried out as Mark towered over her.

-Yes!!!

The full length of her husband's cock was firmly lodged in her pussy. Her legs were framing her ecstatic face. Her back arched pressing her tits into his chest. Mark waited as she came hard around his cock, letting her enjoy each of the several waves of orgasms crashing over her as she spasmed under his body. Mark waited until his wife's body calmed down and her breathing returned to normal. He leant down and kissed her hard. He slowly began to fuck her with long deep strokes, taking his time and enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy around his hard cock. He took her hand and held them up over her head. Entwining his finger in hers Has this a special appeal to you?. She looked up at her husband with lust and love. He began to pound her harder and harder as she called for more. She asked with an innocent look :

-Did you like all that cum in my pussy? All that Dalit cum in your slutty wife's pussy?

Mark replied with a lingering kiss, biting her lower lip. He was pounding her hard and harder!

- Yes! I love my slutty wife's pussy full of cum! Did Gopal fuck you hard? Did he skewer you on his cock as we drove home?

-YES! He picked me up and dropped me down hard on his large cock! Yes and you would have loved every second of watching your slutty little wife bouncing up and down on his big Indian cock!

Mark rolled her over on her stomach. He knew how she liked it, on her hands and knees. She raised her ass into the air for him. He gripped her hips and pulled her back onto his cock hard. She cried out in pleasure as he began again to fuck her with long hard deep strokes...

-I love watching my slutty wife being fucked!

Jodhaa dug her hands into the silk sheets as her body shook from the hard thrusts of her husband.

-You love having a slutty wife, in truth... Your pregnant wife... Your wife pregnant from another man!

Jodhaa was teasing Mark and both of them enjoyed it terribly Her large breast were swinging back and forth from the hard fucking she was getting.

- Yes! I love to see my slutty wife pregnant by another man!

- You love watching me bred. And I will be bred again! Would you like that? Would you love to see your little white wife bred by men from all over the world? Bred by men you don't know and won't meet again?

-OH YES!!

Mark cried as he pounded her harder, excited like hell by her teasing. Both of them were getting close. Mark felt his cum rising in his balls as Jodhaa was closing in on another orgasm. Mark reached under her and let his finger stroke her clit as he neared his climax.

Mark's orgasm hit first. The eruption of his cock inside her triggered her own orgasm off, hitting her with wave after wave or pleasure as Mark shot his large load inside her. Mark collapsed to her side as his cock slid from her pussy. Jodhaa kissed lovingly her husband.

- God that was great, my love!

.

- As it always is with you!

- You know it is true!

- What?

- What I said! Kira has said there are many men who want to breed me besides Prince Kyrhan and Dinu!

-I know. The Prince and the Princess have told me so as well!

Mark seemed quiet about it. He kissed his wife as his hand stroked her breast.

- So you are OK with it, and you don't want to go back to the way it was?

- Never! I don't think it would be possible anymore now and I wouldn't want to if it was possible!

-Have I told you how much I love you?

Mark nibbled at her shoulder :

- Good! Now you got to get ready for my friend Dinu!

- You know you have soiled my pussy again and what about you tonight?

- I will see who is available!

- Let me call and see if Sue is free! It has been awhile since you have visited her!

- I have such a wonderful wife! Is there anything I can do for you before I leave?

-Well, you did leave my pussy all full of cum!

Jodhaa smiled to her husband and spread her legs invitingly. Mark nodded and climbed between her legs and buried his tongue into the gooey filling her pussy... On the next morning, Mark walked into the harem's dining room, walking hand in hand with Sue. She gave him a long kiss before going off to the nursery. Jodhaa was already there, sipping her tea. She felt absolutely no jealousy as she saw the young woman kiss her husband. Sue was her sister in the harem and there were no bad feelings like jealousy allowed there in the Prince's world. She even exchanged kisses with Sue as she passed her as if they had been life long friends. Just they gave each other open mouth kisses : they often spent the night together when they hadn't some male partners and that helped to alleviate any bad feelings! She turned toward Mark to greet him:

- Hello, my love! I take it you and Sue had fun last night?

- Of course! As I am sure Dinu gave you a good work out last night as well, didn't he?

- Yes a quite thorough welcome work out and another one, more elaborate this morning. Rajeev has just told me that Princess Kira, is waiting for us in the banquet dining room.

- Do you know why she wants to see us both?

-No, I hope nothing is wrong!

Jodhaa was worried as she walked into the large dining room. The Princess Kira was sitting at a table covered with fresh fruits and other breakfast delicacies. The Princess was dressed in a fine silk Choli and Saree with gold embroideries. She looked really the part of a Princess of some royal court. Jodhaa and Mark both bowed as they approached the table out of instinctive respect. Kira scolded them playfully :

-Please! We are family : no need to be so formal here. Just sit down and help yourself if you want.

Jodhaa kissed Kira's cheek and Mark took her hand and kissed it.

- Jodhaa? What has happened to your hair? For a moment I thought Mark had brought another woman home to replace you?

- No one could replace her or you Princess

- Do you like it? Kumar had me dye it for a party. I hadn't had time to dye it back.

- It is lovely and very striking.

- You look gorgeous this morning as always, princess. I don't know how any man could not fall to your feet and show you due respect!

- Mark, I don't not know which is more talented : the words from your mouth or the tongue in it!

-They both know the right spot to hit! But Mark is right : you are glowing this morning!

Kira rubbed discreetly her belly : she was also pregnant!

- Well, your husband deserves part of the credit! He is the one who planted the seed, after all! And how are you doing?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds