• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Dark Desires

Dark Desires

A single candle flickered in the corner of a lavishly designed bedroom, sending shadows dancing along the black Satin curtains covering the windows. The darkness was impressive and perfect with the single candle. A large bed with Black and Red sheets sat in the middle of the room. Soft music drifted into the room following the single figure that entered silently with a devilish grin. The dim candlelight cast half her face in an eerie glow as she dropped onto the bed without a sound. No creak ... no thud ... the sheets didn't even shift as she ran her hand across it. Her black hair framed her perfectly formed face and fell to her shoulders and seemed to pull her into the inky shadows that hovered around the room.

She bobbed her head slightly as the distant music swelled , making the full body cat suit she was wearing ripple over her taunt body. The tight material accentuated her every curve as she stood. It shifted against her wide hips and seemed to flow with her like skin. Lines of crimson ran along the inky black suit circling her full breasts and running down to twirl around her hips in intricate interconnected swirls. her Long black boots with silver studs imbedded in the heel tapped as she glanced at the door. She looked around the room once, touching a single finger to her chin, as she contemplated what to do next. She strolled over to the corner, the red swirls glinting in the sparkling candlight, when she leaned against the wall.

A small smile played on her face as she counted the shuffling footsteps approaching the door. She licked her lips and tasted the sweet electricity that was anticipation. She heard the light, almost hesitant, knock on the door. She vanished as the door slid opened.

"M...mistress? You requested me?"

The girl entered the room and shivered as the darkness blinded her. She pulled her arms acros her pert breasts and shivered in the cold. She felt eyes stating at her as she turned towards the glittering candle. She licked her lips and felt goosebumps rise across her chilled flesh. "EEP!" She gasped, feeling a hand trail across her butt and send her spinning only to see nothing. Her shaggy long brown hair fell forward to cover her dark brown eyes as she panted in the heavy shadows. She turned again to the candle and inched forward towards the flickering light and arched when a hand whispered down her spine. She glanced around the room but couldn't see anything aside from the darkness. Then her eyes shot up and she hissed as pleasure hit her from nowhere. The intricate black pentagram on her hip glowed as the runes surrounding the small coffin tingled. Her mind went fuzzy as she lost her mind in the unexplainable pleasure. "Ms...,do you think you could turn... uhm, maybe, turn on a light, or something?" The nervousness and disorientation made her stutter as she tried to find the flickering candle that seemed ot be the only thing holding her to earth. A mild panic arose when she discovered it had been blown out.

"You call me Mistress or Mistress Callie, is that understood?" The mistress leaned in close to the girl and ripped her face upwards to stare at her. The girl felt herself shrink under that deep red gaze. It held power it held authority. It held her very life.

The girl swallowed hard and answered softly, "Y..yes..mistress"

"Good...see to it that you remember."

Callie cocked her head thoughtfully, observing her newest toy. She clapped her hands once and a low light filled the room blinding the smaller girl. She blinked to remove the stars from her vision.

The mistress appraised her new toy with a grin thinking 'Not bad, not bad at all'. The girl was short, but it worked with her small frame. 'She's thin... a bit of training will flesh out her figure... a nice specimen all the same...' Thought the vampiric onlooker. Her skin was soft and pale, almost unnaturally so. She had been tailored well to fit her needs. That skin quivered slightly under her gaze and almost begged to be pierced. Ohhh she looked tasty indeed.

"Go and sit on the bed and do not talk. Her tone was clipped and left no argument. The girl scampered to obey.

"Yes mistress"

Callie nodded her approval of the way the girls perfect flesh beaded in sweat. The girl watched her mistress' body move across the room to a cabinet. She flinched at the heavy creak the metal gave as Mistress Cali rummaged through it. Her mistress was perfect and powerful. She controlled her fate and it was her duty to serve. The girl took a steadying breath as she dared to watch her mistress. The material making up her sinfully tight suit shifted with every motion and left enough to the imagination to draw the girl's eyes in.

'Like what you see, do you, pet?"

The young pet's breath quickened as she caught glimpses of the assortment of instruments of pleasure in the cabinet. They ranged from whips and shackles to things most people wouldn't even recognize. The girl swallowed the lump that formed in her throat at the image of those tools being used on her. She shivered and licked her lips slighty.

'So, you're already trained, woooonderful.' A very wide grin spread across Cali's face as she pulled what she pulled out a sturdy leather collar. The jet black leather shined as did the bright green stitching. Dangling from the center of the collar was a tag that read 'Sammie'. Smirking, she sauntered over to the girl and waved it. "You are my pet, Sammie, and mine alone.

"Yes mistress," Sammie hissed through clenched teeth, which probably had something to do with the fact that Callie's hand was tracing circles on her thighs. The marking on her hip glowed slightly as the collar was sealed around her neck. Sammie felt herself slipping under the weight of the collar. It was... restrictive,was limiting. It was amazing. It labeled her and it made her shudder that everyone who saw her would instantly know who she belong to. The collar was love. Looking into Sammie's eyes Callie said softly, "Why are you here tonight?"

Sammie replied slowly, taking a moment to press herself closer to the fingers lazily traced across her pelvis, "Because I have requested the honor of being in your presence. I am here to serve. To please."

Callie nodded thoughtfully at the girl's carefully planned out response. It was a good answer. "Indeed you have...and I have decided to allow you the pleasure of sharing my bed for a night."

Sam panted as she looked upon her mistress and her body reacted in such a way she didn't even know was possible. It was like her body was finally alive. She belonged to someone... she belonged with somone. "Thank you, mistress, I am honored"

"Yes, you are. Now, Sammie, sit still like a good girl while I go grab a few things." she spoke softly. "Yes, Mistress." Cali nodded at the girl's quick learning and rewarded her by bending down and placing a searing kiss on Sammie's lips before retreating into the shadows. Callie struggled to keep as the fire of the kiss melted into her very being. Her head fell to the side, making the tag on her soft velvet lined collar jingle. She struggled to remain silent as she resisted the urge to call out to her mistress. The older woman had simply glided across the room without a sound. She gulped as she heard the crack of a whip, her head snapping up as she gasped slightly. There was no way her new Mistress was staring out with a whip, was there? She shuddered as the whip snapped again but remained seated, her body flooding with pleasure at the mere thought of what could happen tonight.

Callie returned with the thin whip in hand and silk ties draped over her arm. "Tonight, you will be mine. Is that what you want?" Cali asked, snapping the whip again and seeing how her pet's eyes lit with desire at the the sound. She could smell the blood pumping under her skin as her heart sped up.

"Yes, mistress, please" The girl begged, she lowered her head and held up her hands in the utimate show of submission. "I want that more than anything." Sammie responded quickly. "Good, then let us begin. Lie down on your stomach and do not move." Cali demanded, cracking the whip to emphasis how great her pet's reward for her obedience would be.

"Yes, Mistress" Sammie replied as she immediatly flipped and spread herself on the bed. Her hands felt tighty to her sides as she awaited her next command.

"Above your head, Pet," Callie snapped. Sam instantly stretched her arms up and forward. She felt her face burn in shame but for some reason it it only made her desire to obey greater. She could feel her Mistress' eyes judging her and deeming her worthy. She could feel her mind blanking as she merely obeyed. It was right it was natural it was wonderful, this subservience. Nodding to herself Callie tied her pet's wrists to the bedposts tightly and stood back grinning.

"Now..the fun begins."

Sammie was positively quivering with excitement at what was to come next. She felt the silk bands tighten as she pulled against them. They held her down to obey her master's will. They were the physical representation of her Mistress' power. There was no escape and she relished it.

Callie positioned herself at the end of the bed, and with inhuman strength and speed snapped the whip across her pet's back. Sammie let out a hiss of pain through clenched teeth but remained silent as fire raced up and down her back. she arched upwards and felt the silk tighten again. Tensing up she anticipated the next blow and accepted it with a moan of pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this, pet?" Callie asked in an amused tone cracking the whip across Sam's ass this time. "Yesss mistress" Sam moaned as the whip tore into her tender flesh.

She could feel warmth flowing from between her legs and flushed red and moaned as yet another blow landed on her behind. Sniffing the air Callie grinned. "My naughty little pet you are enjoying this aren't you." Blood was flowing freely from the cuts of the whip and Callie's eyes were a deep red now which sparkled with desire. Callie walked over to the girl and untied her wrists. "Turn onto your back...now!" she commanded. With a scream of pain Sammie rolled over onto her back and cringed as her wrists were tied again to the bedpost chaffing her skin.

"Now...you are not to make a noise..is that clear?" she asked her pet. "Y..yes mistress" Sam panted.

Callie drew back her arm and caught Sam in the stomach with the whip and blood instantly welled up to the surface. Withering Sammie struggled to remain silent. Again and again Callie struck, enjoying the delicious sound of whip tearing flesh and the enticing smell of blood that followed. "One more ought to do it...you may scream if you wish" Callie said casually as she struck a mighty blow across Sam's chest. A piercing scream ripped it's way out of Sam's throat and filled Callie's ears.

With a smile she walked over to the bed and looked down upon her lover. "You have served me well...you shall be repaid for your subservience." "T..thank you mistress" Sammie panted through clenched teeth.

Callie held the whip coiled in her hand and ran the handle up and down her pet's thigh. The smell of arousal filled the room and Callie grinned as she slowly inserted the end of the whip into her pet's wet silky folds. Sam moaned loudly at the welcome intrusion and bucked up against her mistress' hand. Callie began to fuck her pet slowly and then faster until she was utterly delirious with pleasure and she stopped and looked at her pet. She removed the whip and tossed it aside replacing it with her fingers and began to thrust first one, then two fingers into the girl. Sammie was thrashing under her mistress' ministrations and moaning loudly.

Callie was on fire with the smell of Sam's blood and lust and she let herself abandon all pretenses. She leaned up and licked at Sam's neck with her tongue savoring the sweet taste. Sam let her head fall to the side fully exposing her neck to her mistress.

Callie gave a predatory smirk before lunging, her long fangs piercing the soft flesh of her pet's neck and sinking deep into it as she began to drink deeply; moaning in pleasure at the feeling of pure ecstasy running from her lips and tongue to the tip of every finger and toe and back. She felt her pet's life draining away with every greedy lap. Her claws dug into one of Sammie's arms when the blood-rush hit her, making every muscle in her body scream in relief. For a moment the fire that saturated her every thought, the need that made her every fiber weep with desire was sated. This was her reward for her domination. This was her heritage. Blood ran freely from the bite, flowing down Sam's neck to pool on the sheets as she quivered at her mistress' ministrations, further egging the dark-haired woman on as crimson orbs rolled back behind closed eyelids, the divine taste of this younger girl stoking her fires of passion like some form of aphrodisiac drug, driving her higher and higher with each passing second. Cali felt her eyes snap back forward glowing as she fought to pull her mind out of the pool of pure orgasmic bliss.

Sammie cried out as the combined efforts of her mistress' loving attention to her neck and to her most private of places drove her over the edge of her orgasm, screaming in pleasure as her body arched up to press against the leather-clad figure atop her, driving her orgasm higher still as her hardened nipples pressed against the warm leather that separated her from her mistress; just before her world came crashing down around her as the feeling went away in time with her mistress' fangs leaving her reddened skin, collapsing and panting heavily beneath the woman she would serve for the rest of her life."Did you like that pet?" she asked in a mock innocent tone. "Y..yes mistress" she replied hastily her chest heaving from exhaustion.

"Good...I shall see you again next week. You are dismissed' she replied untying the battered and satisfied girl. "Go clean yourself up and I expect to see you the same time next week is that understood?" Callie demanded. "Yes Mistress, I will return next week at your command" Sam replied hurrying out of the room ignoring the pain in her back and stomach.

Callie smirked to herself and sat down and stared out the window at the moon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Dark Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 801 milliseconds