• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Magical Experience Ch. 03

My Magical Experience Ch. 03

Before me stood two gorgeous women with enormous, dripping cocks. It seems to me Arianna had grown bustier and sexier as a result of my Queen's gift, but perhaps it was just a shift of perspective on my part now that she was sporting her own love tool.

Either way, I couldn't contain myself. I hoped my Mistress wouldn't anger at my initiative, but I scrambled off the bed over to the two of them. I took my Mistress' dick in one hand, but took Arianna's in my mouth without thought.

She was just as delicious, but with a different taste. Saltier and softer than my Queen, perhaps because she wasn't a true Goddess like my Mistress was. Either way, I relished taking her down my gullet, and she certainly enjoyed the feelings I was providing her new cock.

After watching me pleasure her friend, my Mistress cleared her throat and gave her hips a little wiggle that rocked her cock around in my hand. I stopped mouthing Arianna and switched to my mistress. She grabbed the sides of my head and forced herself down my throat a couple times, then let go. I went back to Arianna.

After a few minutes of this back and forth, Arianna pushed me back a little and stood up off the ataman. Once both were standing in front of me, I started switching back and forth more often, throating one cock a couples times then switching to the other. Soon both girls were moaning they were about to come. I redoubled my efforts.

As the moment came, I stuffed both cocks into my mouth, stretching wider than I thought I could. But I HAD to have this. And have I did. Both came at the same time, and I gagged on all the cum pouring down my throat. But it was delicious and I tried to catch as much as I could

"Ahhhh" Arianna threw her head back and sighed pleasurably once both had finished. "The first cum is always the most intense with a new one."

"Didn't I tell you he was a cock-hungry whore?" my Queen asked, shaking the last few drops at my face.

"Indeed." The redhead replied. " Im curious how hungry his other end is."

My Mistress turned to me and asked "Well, cockslut? How hungry is your other hole?" Taking that as my cue, I stood up, and took Arianna by the hand. Leading her to the side of the bed, I sat her down, and then got on my knees in front of her. A few up and down rubs and she was hard again.

I stood up and turned, then carefully lowered myself toward her waiting shaft. As she began to penetrate me, the familiar pleasure re-awoke. I reached her lap and started to bounce up and down on her meat.

"Oh my GOD this feels amazing!" Arianna exclaimed. "He's so tight despite you wrecking him!"

"Just another bonus of our magical tools." my Mistress smiled and walked up to me. She put one hand behind my head and pushed it down towards her cock. I opened my mouth and accepted.

On one end I was impaled, on the other I was choking. And I loved it. My rock hard erection was pouring precum everywhere.

Arianna put both arms up on my shoulders, bounced me herself on her own cock a few times, then pushed me down to all fours. She sat atop the bed, still, ramming her giant dick into me. The whole time, I made sure to keep my Mistress inside my mouth.

On we went, me bouncing between both girls like a ping-pong ball between two big dicked and sexy as hell paddles. The pleasure was insane and my mind was in a haze. The only thing I could focus on was cock.

"Arianna, baby, lets try something fun." My Mistress announced after a while. "Everybody get up on the bed. Arianna, you stand at one end. Cockslut, you lie down lengthwise." We did as Instructed. My Goddess then got up on the bed, and grabbed a hold of my ankles. "Raise your legs over your head." And she helped me with her command.

Now I was sitting on my head and neck, my legs in the air, dick pointed at my face, and asshole to the sky, with two beautiful shemales on either side.

My Mistress pushed down on my asscheeks and spread them, then fed herself down into me. She thrusted up and down a few times. The new position was kinda hard on my back, but it gave her a new angle into me, and it felt amazing. Then something I didn't expect to happen occurred.

"Come on in, the cumwhores great." My Queen told her friend. Arianna came closer, positioning herself above me, then held me still as she pressed her cock up beside my Mistress' and started to force it into me.

"Jesus Christ! What the hell are you doing!" I shouted, forgetting myself and suddenly as afraid as I had been the first time my Goddess had taken me.

"Shut the fuck up, whore," Arianna said, only half attentive, and kicked the side of my head. It didn't hurt but I shut up and tried to relax as much as possible.

I didn't know how I would survive this. They were tearing me apart! Surely theres no chance two giant cocks like this could fit inside me. Agony followed every inch as it slowly went further in, stretching me beyond reason.

Finally Arianna reached the base of her cock. She had gotten it in completely. The two girls waited there as I adjusted. Slowly. But eventually, the pain began to dull. As the girls saw I was getting more relaxed, they slowly pulled back simultaneously, and pushed back in. They kept doing this, picking up pace, and I have to admit, it felt amazing. I was stuffed by not one but two massive cocks, and I was loving it.

"My God this is amazing" Arianna told my Mistress.

"I didn't know if he would make it this far. Guess he really truly does love our cocks!" she responded.

The two shemales began to pick up speed and alternate. They were truly pounding me at this point. My colon ached but the pleasure was too great for me to pay it much mind.

My current position meant that the stream of precum leaking from my cock was falling all over my face and into my mouth. I began to lap it up and try to catch it with my tongue. It was actually very sweet tasting.

"What a cumslut!" my Queen laughed when she saw what I was doing. The sight must have turned her on, because she started to pound harder still. "Since he loves cum so much, let's give him a taste of his own medicine!"

"Oh damn girl, that's hot" Arianna started to pound me harder too. By this point the girls were alternating strokes, meaning my prostate was getting twice the stimulation. It was becoming too much to handle.

I reached my breaking point. Nothing mattered anymore but feeling good. I let go of my final vestige of resistance, something I hadn't even known was there, and my cock exploded into my own face and mouth. I licked it all up. It wasn't as good as my Goddess' or her friend's, but I still swallowed every drop.

The sight of my complete and utter embrace of sluttiness drove both girls over the edge. They pulled out, came to stand over me, and shot load after load after load all over me. On my face, in my mouth, on my chest. I lay there writhing in pleasure as I rubbed their cum all over me. It was glorious.

Then I started to feel something weird. I opened my eyes and looked at my cock just in time to see it literally grow and fatten. I had no idea what was happening, but suddenly my cock was much more sensitive. I started rubbing it hard, using our mixed cum as lubricant. As I rubbed it, it got bigger and I got equally more aroused, until finally it rivalled both theirs in size, and I shot a load of cum up and all over myself.

All over my new, beautiful, sexy tits.

I fondled them, pinched the nipples. My entire body felt like a livewire, every nerve ending firing in blinding pleasure. It was too much and I blacked out.

I awoke to find both girls playing with my cock and new body. I was still hard and horny as hell.

"Welcome to the gang," my Mistress and Creator said, right before both of them stood up and poured fresh loads all over me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Magical Experience Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds